My Virgin Mate

By MissTAYTAY99

Bonnie Bennet is a werewolf, an Alpha to be exact. She's the leader of Velvet Waters Pack, one of the stronge... More

🔸Copyright/Disclaimer🔸
Chapter 1: Where Are You Mate?
Chapter 2: Found You
Chapter 3: Invisible
Chapter 4: Challenge Accepted
Chapter 5: Stuck In My Head
Chapter 6: Surprising Lunch Guest
Chapter 7: All About The Ending
Chapter 8: Down Goes My Mate
Chapter 9: Fighting For Air
Chapter 10: Time To Make My Move
Chapter 11: Checkmate
Chapter 12: Breathless In The Cold
Chapter 13: Attack On Our Love
Chapter 14: You've Stolen My Happiness
Chapter 15: Don't Let Me Go, Let Me In
Chapter 16: My Place Is By Your Side
Chapter 17: A Alpha's Instincts
Chapter 18: Know Thy Enemy
Chapter 19: Guide My Heart
Chapter 20: Choose Me, Love Me
Chapter 21: You Over Her Any Day
Chapter 22: As An Alpha, I Have Responsibilities
Chapter 23: What Gives You The Right
Chapter 24: Consequences of Your Choices
Chapter 25: The Darkest Part Of You
Chapter 26: We Can Always Forgive But, Never Forget
Chapter 27: Hate That I Love You
Chapter 28: Guilt Of The Living
Chapter 29: Sealing Our Fates

Epilogue

5.1K 176 25
By MissTAYTAY99

4 Years Later

Damon's Pov

"Do you want me to go with you this time?" Bon asked as I fixed my tie in the mirror.

"You have a meeting with Henry and your father" I muttered.

"Not till later this afternoon," she said.

"I can go by myself. I prefer it actually" I replied.

"Okay. I just thought this year might be different" she hummed. I sighed before turning around to look at her. She looked beautiful and it made me proud to know she was my mate and I hers.

"It isn't. It won't ever be. You can't come with me. I'm sorry but, that is how it has to be" I breathed. Bonnie's eyes flashed florescent green telling me she was angry at my defiance but, she didn't say anything else on the subject.

"Alright," she murmured leaving our bedroom.

Grabbing my keys, I headed downstairs. I was about to walk out the door when I heard the patter of small feet behind me. Smiling I turned around picked up my son before he ran into my legs.

"Daddy!" Joseph giggled.

"Good morning. I will be back, okay? Love you" I spoke kissing his forehead.

Going to place him on the floor, he quickly began to cry. It happened every time either I or Bon tried to leave the house without him. The 3-year-old was a little spoiled.

"Here, I'll take him" Bonnie muttered coming over. She took Jo out my arms and cradled him against her chest. I rubbed his head trying to console him and eventually, he calmed down.

"I'll be back" I sighed kissing her cheek.

"Yeah this time before midnight would be nice" she stated rolling her eyes.

"I'll try" I muttered.

I knew she was just worried about me and wanted to be there. She didn't understand though. This was my thing, one I had to deal with on my own. I preferred it that way under the circumstances.

Getting in my car, I started it and began the drive. It took about half an hour to reach my destination before I parked and got out. Slowly, I made my way across the field before I reached the tombstone that had my best friends name on it. There were fresh roses from her parents who must have visited earlier. I placed the yellow lilies next to them.

"Happy Birthday, Rose" I sighed touching the giant marble stone. Her picture was on the front. A perfect snapshot of her smile and the inner beauty she rarely let anyone see.

"So, Joseph is 3 years old. He's getting so big. You knew me better than anyone so, you know I've never pictured this as my life. I was closed off to everything and everyone. I never pictured myself letting someone in and becoming a husband or a dad. Though now that I am, I can't help but, think this was all meant to happen" I muttered taking sitting down on the grass.

It was always so quiet when I came here. I guess because everyone was dead but, I was put at ease in this place. It provided me with the sense that Rose was at peace. Like she was looking down and watching over me.

"I miss you. I miss my best friend. I wish things could have been different. That your story didn't have to end so early. I didn't know you as a hunter. Only as the girl that forced me to become her friend and never once made me regret that choice. I forgave Bonnie a long time ago. I love her you know. She is...everything to me but, I'll never forget you" I said before standing up.

Taking one last glance at Rose's picture I headed back to my car. Getting in, I began to drive home. I didn't want to worry Bonnie. Since I was human, she was constantly on edge about my safety. It was sweet but, kind of annoying sometimes. I could take care of myself.

When I pulled up to the packhouse, I went inside. Everyone greeted me with smiles and waves. They were very accepting of Bonnie having me as a mate. At first, I wasn't very open to the pack. I didn't do well with new people and crowds so, it took me a while to warm up to them. Now it's like having a huge family, with people who could turn into giant dogs.

When I stepped into my mates' office she was leaning up against the window. She seemed to be in her own world so, I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. It got her attention and she turned around to look at me.

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked.

"I was never mad Damon. Just hurt" Bonnie breathed.

"I'm sorry," I said letting her go.

"You don't need to apologize. I understand. She will always be a touchy subject but every time this day comes around your not yourself. I just want to be there for you" Bonnie hummed touching my face.

"You are. Every day you are but, this is a day I just need to deal with myself. I'm not as fragile as you believe" I spoke.

"I know. I love you" she mumbled before hugging me.

"I love you too. Always" I replied.

Smiling, I allowed her to hold me because I know she needed it. I was in love with a strong woman. One that dominated any room she was. I loved her and most times that meant putting aside my feelings and letting her be the protector she was born to be. She would always be an Alpha and I would always be her virgin mate.

THE END!!!!

✌🏻✌🏼✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿✌✌🏻✌🏼✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

At last, this is the end of this book. I thought it was right to tie in Rose one last time in the epilogue since she was the ultimate conflict in this book. They lived happily ever after, of course. I may put Bamon through a lot in my books but, they always seem to work it out in the end.

I don't know what my next Bamon book will be about or if I'll even write another one. I have other stories I want to finish but, if I come up with an idea I may put it up here. We'll see. I may take a break from them. I don't know.

Thanks to all my loyal readers. The ones that have stuck with me through this Bamon craze I have. I really appreciate it. Until next time...

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO

✌✌🏻✌🏼✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿✌✌🏻✌🏼✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 1.8K 11
•Completed• Disclaimer; Only FIVE chapters AVAILABLE. FOLLOW my story on 'FICFUN', If you want to know what HAPPENS NEXT. •Top position; 3rd in Writi...
88.6K 1.7K 82
--Vampire Diaries Fanfiction-- We're all born and one day we all die. But the world isn't that simple. We all know the stories our parents told us be...
506K 16K 39
Klaus finally got what he wanted. The curse is broken and he is now a wolf/vampire hybrid. He couldn't be more satisfied. Now all that's left is for...
2.8M 73.9K 49
Book 1 On a werewolfs sixteenth birthday, they finally are granted the senses to seek out their mate. Alyssa and Amy have been friends all their life...