Niphredil Elentary (Legolas l...

By ElaheKarami

The last battle will happen soon. so many things will happen for Niphredil and she will feel Sauron's power m... More

A/N
Chapter 1: memorial ceremony
Chapter 2: Savior love
Chapter 3: Dunharrow
Chapter 4: Separation
Chapter 5: Eowyn
Chapter 6: To Gondor
Chapter 7: Frodo in trouble
Chapter 8: wild men
Chapter 9: The arrive of Rohirrim
Chapter 10: The battle of Pelennor fields
Chapter 11: Healing the souls
Chapter 12: The command of Valar
Chapter 13: Sacrifice
Chapter 14: A Diversion
Chapter 15: Three gifts
Chapter 16: The high king of the Elves
Chapter 17: Elbereth Gilthoniel
Chapter 18: In front of the Black Gates
Chapter 19: Talk with the deceiver
Chapter 20: Fall of a star
Chapter 21: Niphredil's secret revealed
Chapter 22: Grief
Chapter 23: Love can save
Chapter 24: Returned for you
Chapter 25: Reunion with friends
Chapter 26: Gifts and farewell (1)
Chapter 27: Gifts and farewell (2)
Chapter 28: The white tree
Chapter 30: The end of the third age
Chapter 31: Frodo's reason
Chapter 32: Greenwood and a surprise
Chapter 33: Elanill Mallorn
Chapter 34: Fëanor's prophecy
Chapter 35: The man
Chapter 36: Lenwë and love
Chapter 37: Legolas' worries
Chapter 38: The trouble begins
Chapter 39: The prophecy
Chapter 40: The truth
Chapter 41: Lady Niphredil
Chapter 42: Eldarion's proposal
Chapter 43: Rage is born
Chapter 44: The disaster
Chapter 45: The bloodied hand
Chapter 46: Into the west
Chapter 47: End of duty, End of everything
A/N

Chapter 29: A gift for proposal

1.9K 71 3
By ElaheKarami

Two weeks had passed since Niphredil told Gandalf about the tree. Lorien was more crowded than ever. A group of Elves had come from Imladris to move toward Minas Tirith.

Niphredil was sad. The Elves of Greenwood the great should have been joined them by now, but news had come four days ago that king Legolas had something to do and so they will come a little late. She had not seen him for more than two months and her heart was longing for him. She had missed being in his arms.

On a beautiful morning, when the birds were singing happily, Niphredil was in her favorite place near Nimrodel. She had sat on the root of a tree that had loomed over water and had gone into the it. She had put one of her feet into the water and splashing water forward, singing the Nimrodel song for herself.

She felt a pair of eyes on her back and looked behind. What she saw made her stomach flip-flopped. Legolas had stood there with a beautiful smile on his lips. "I never get tired of hearing your beautiful voice, my love." Said Legolas.

Niphredil stood and straightened her dress and stepped on the green grass. "I have missed you a lot, Niphredil." said Legolas and stepped closer. As he took his first step forward, Niphredil took a step backward. Legolas halted. "Niphredil!" He said surprised and frowned. "what's wrong?"

"So you have missed me a lot? That is why you came so soon then." Said Niphredil and folded her arms in front of her chest.

"You know that I was really busy." Said Legolas and began to walk closer.

"Don't you dare to come closer, Legolas Greenleaf." Said Niphredil and walked backward.

Legolas smirked devilishly. "and what if I do, my love?" He said and quickened his pace.

"Then I have to .... Ouch." As Niprhedil was talking her back hit a tree trunk. In a Second Legolas was standing in front of her and had put his hands on each side of her head. Their faces were inches away from each other.

"I didn't hear you correctly, my lady. What you wanted to do?" whispered Legolas and peered into Niphredil's beautiful eyes. He was dying to kiss his beautiful love. He had missed her a lot and wanted to come and see her as soon as possible, but he had to go to his last destination and do something that was very important for him.

"I don't know. My mind doesn't work when you are this close to me." Said Niphredil while laughing a bit and put her both hands on Legolas' chest and tried to push him back, but he was so stronger than her so he didn't move even a bit.

Instead, he brought his face closer to Niphredil so their lips were almost touching. His warm breath was faning her face, sending shivers down her spine. He buried his face in her neck and inhaled deeply in her devine scent. He kissed her neck gently and smiled when he heard her breath hitched and her grip on his shoulders tightened. He kissed his way up to her face again watching her shivering under him with closed eyes.

"That's good. Very good indeed." He said and then closed the gap and kissed Niphredil with such a passion that could fill the heart of everyone in Middle Earth and beyond with utter joy.

Niprhedil put her hands around his neck and pulled him closer. She wanted to cry and shout from happiness at the same time. Legolas' hold around her waist became tighter. He wanted this moment to never ever end. She was his whole life. The last two months were the hardest ever. Every night he saw her in his dreams, but she always was distant and he couldn't reach her. She tasted fantastic, smelled great. He groaned in the kiss and kissed her deeper.

When they finally pulled away because of lack of air, He buried his nose in her soft and silky hair and breathed deeply in her fantastic scent.

"Only Eru himself knows how much I have missed you. It was killing me to be apart from you, Niphredil." he said and then peered into her eyes. They were teary.

"Please don't leave me alone again. this world is so cold without you. It's so empty. I can't even breathe without you. Please take me where ever you go from now." Sobed Niphredil and tears ran on her face.

Legolas gently wipeded her tears and hugged her tight and swayed her slowly. Her sobbing was killing him. "I promise to never leave you from now on. I'm a mad man if i do so. I promise. I promise." He said softly. "I love you so much."

When Niphredil calmed down, Legolas released her and went and stood behind her. "Now if you let, I want to explain why I was late." He said and gently pulled her hair away and clasped a delicate golden chain around her neck.

Niprhedil looked with awe at the beautiful necklace. Small emerald leaves were shining in their golden frames.

Legolas kissed her neck and came and stood in front of her. "You had to have my sign so everyone knows that you are mine." he said and Niphredil raised her head and looked into blue his eyes. "I want to ask Lord Celeborn to give his consent for our marriage. I want you to be my wife and my Queen, Niphredil Elentary." he put his hands on her arms.

Niphredil kissed his lips softly. "It will be my honor." She said softly.

Legolas smiled and kissed her gently and hugged her tight. He felt revealed. Finally, he could spend the rest of his life with his love. "thank you, my love."

Niphredil looked at the necklace again. "You have made this yourself?" she asked.

Legolas scratched back of his neck. "Well you know I'm not a craftman. I should have asked our Mr. growler to help me. Lótë galloped so fast to take Gimli and me from Minas Tirith to Ere Bur and to take him back to Minas Tirith again." said Legolas.

Niphredil laughed. "I can Imagine how much he had snapped at you." She giggled.

"Oh, you have no idea. He thinks I'm the most stupid person, but your smile worthed it." said Legolas and kissed her gently. "Come!" he said. "Let's tell this to others."

In fact, no one became surprised. Everyone knew this would happen so soon, but they were so happy about it. They decided to get married as soon as they returned from Minas Tirith.

***

Elrond had stood in Cirin Amorth. This high Talon was so special for him. It was the first place he had confessed his love to his sweetheart. He had missed her a lot. He wished she was here now and could tell him what he should do. What he had to tell her when he was going to the Valinor?

He sighed. His heart was heavy. He had a terrible feeling in his heart like he had sentenced his own daughter to death. But did he have another choice. If he had forced her to go to the west she would've died either.

"You must not blame yourself, my Lord." he heard a soft voice and turned. Niphredil had stood there, watching him with her beautiful brown eyes. "It's her own choice. You couldn't stop this love. It was impossible to stand in the way of their strong love." she said quietly.

"It's too hard." Said Elrond and tears brimmed in his eyes. No one could hide their feelings when Niphredil was around. It was easy to express your emotions in her presence.

"No one said it is." Said Niphredil and came and took Elrond's hands. "at least, you can be sure that she will be utterly happy by living with her love, even for a short time in the eyes of the Elves. You know about the pain of being apart from your loved one, my Lord. Your heart is full of the pain of her absence."

Elrond peered into her eyes. He could see pain and sadness in them. She smiled. "She is so happy now, so excited. You should see her this afternoon when we were talking about her wedding." said Niphredil.

Elrond laughed and tears ran on his face. "I know. I can see the aura of happiness and joy around her. That is why I can't send her back now. I don't want to ruin her life. She is so precious for me." he said.

Niphredil hugged him. "She is precious for all of us, but let the last image of her in our minds be her smile, not her face sick from the pain of love." said Niphredil quietly.

And Elrond cried, cried hard and let the sadness that had been stuck in his heart for a long time, pour out. Niphredil was one of the few who had ever seen the great Lord Elrond crying.

***

It was the day before Midsummer when messengers came from Amon Dîn to the City of Minas Tirith, and they said that there was a riding of fair folk out of the North, and they drew near now to the walls of the Pelennor.

Upon the very Eve of Midsummer, when the sky was blue as sapphire and white stars opened in the East, but the West was still golden, and the air was cool and fragrant, and Aragorn's coronation was held, the riders came down the North-way to the gates of Minas Tirith. First rode Elrohir and Elladan with a banner of the high king, then rode Legolas on a white horse with Niphredil upon Lótë. Legolas was dressed in a silver robe and sapphire cloak and Niphredil was all in silver, except her golden circlet and a delicate chain around her neck with Emerald leaves. Behind them, came Glorfindel and Erestor and all the household of Rivendell. And then came Thranduil, Tauriel and the Elves of Greenwood, and after them came the Lady Galadriel and Celeborn, Lord of Lothlórien, riding upon white steeds and with them many fair folk of their land, grey-cloaked with white gems in their hair. Finrod was riding with them beside his wife, Aredhel from Greenwood. They had seen each other on one of Finrod's travels with Legolas to the Greenwood and had married five months ago. and last came Master Elrond, mighty among Elves and Men, bearing the sceptre of Annúminas.

When they reached the seventh level of Minas Tirith, they all dismounted. They had reached there just after Aragorn's coronation. Niphredil could see her little hobbits standing next to Gimli and Gandalf. Merry and Pippin waved for her, excited.

The people who were already there and were watching the fair folk with awe, made way for the Elves. The Elves walked forward and Aragorn came to their welcome. He bowed for Niphredil and put his hand on Legolas' shoulder who returned the gesture.

"Welcome, my friend." He said. Sadness was dripping from his eyes. Legolas smiled at him and pointed behind him with his head. Niphredil and Legolas both turned to a side so Aragorn could see the person behind them.

There, stood someone in a light green dress. Her upper body was hiding behind a white flag which had a white tree with blossoms made of Mithril and seven stars at top of it. Elrond had stood behind the person.

Niphredil could almost hear Aragorn's heartbeat when he walked closer to the mysterious person. The flag went away slowly and showed the person behind it and behold. There had stood Arwen Undómiel, the Evenstar of her people and the most beautiful Elf that had graced this world with her presence. Her gray eyes were shining and the jewels on her head were shining happily like stars in the beautiful spring night.

Elrond urged her to move forward. His eyes were tearful. In fact, the eyes of all of the Elves were tearful, for they were both happy from the happiness of their Lady and sad because of losing her.

Aragorn reached her and took the flag with his hand. Arwen bowed her head. Aragorn raised her head with his finger and second later they were kissing each other so passionately and deep like they were the only ones on this world.

Everyone cheered and so the king Elessar wedded Arwen Undómiel on that beautiful day.

Legolas came and stood next to Niphredil who was wipping her face. He draped his hand around her waist. "So, finally it ended well." whispered Legolas with a smile.

Niphredil looked around her. She saw Eowyn in Faramir's arms. Gandalf and Gimli who were clapping and laughing from deep inside. Hobbits who were clapping and laughing happily. Eomer who was standing next to a beautiful woman with black hair and blue eyes and he looked extremly happy.

She smiled. "Yes. I think this story ended well after all of that difficulties." she said.

"ummm, maybe you are the most stupid person and the worst craftsman I have ever seen, but it looks good on Niphredil's neck." Niphredil and Legolas heard Gimli and looked at him who was standing there with his hands on his back.

Niphredil walked closer and hugged him tight and kissed his head. "I missed you a lot, Gimli." she said.

Gimli patted her back. "me too, lassie. Me too." he said and then his eyes widened. "Oh, my beard. Is that my Lady Galadriel?" He said in disbelief. Niphredil smiled and looked at her grandmother who was standing next to her grandfather. "Yes. The one and only." she said.

Gimli murmured something about being the most lucky dawrf in the world and walked to Lady Galadriel.

Niphredil was looking their way when two little ones bumped hardly into her and hugged her legs tightly. "Merry! Pippin!" said Niphredil happily and hugged the two hobbits.

"One year! One Year, Niphredil. This doesn't mean soon for hobbits." said Pippin.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm terribly sorry." she said and then looked around. Frodo and Sam were standing there, watching her with a smile and tearful eyes. She opened her arms for them and they both ran to her arms and hugged her tight.

"I have missed all of you, boys." she said fondly.

Aragorn an Arwen walked to them. Niphredil looked at them and smiled. She could feel their great love.

The hobbits bowed to them nervously. Aragorn stepped forward. "My friends!" he called and the hobbits raised their heads. "you bow to no one." said Aragorn and knelt before the hobbits and bowed his head soon followed by his queen and everyone who was there.

A geart party was held afterwards and Niphredil found out with utter joy that Eomer had fallen in love with the daughter of Prince Imrahil and was going to get married soon just like Faramir and Eowyn. Niphredil was so happy to see happiness and life in the brother's and sister's eyes.

Duthe ring the party, when everyone was busy by talking and dancing, Niphredil went and stood by the little tree in the main yard. The sound of fountain was soothing. The green and silver leaves were dancing in the soft wind. Little flower buds could be seen. Niphredil touched the leaves. A shiver ran in the tree from bottom to up. It was like the tree was so happy.

"The tree is happy to be touched by the Lady of Stars." A voice said from behind and Niphredil turned and saw Aragorn standing there with a smile. His face was shining.

Niphredil smiled and looked at the tree and continued to caress its leaves. "It's taller than I've expected." she said fondly.

Aragorn walked closer and took her hand. "My lady." he said. "I don't know how to thank you for everything."

"There is no need for such words, my friend." said Niphredil. "you truly deserved this."

Aragorn kissed her knuckles. "This victory was impossible without your support of all of us, espessialy for Frodo. You are the one who deserves the most great honors. We must tell ..." Niphredil cut Aragorn's words. "No, Aragorn." she said. "Let's keep everything hidden from people. The honor belongs to those who have done the job. I was merely engaged."

Aragorn peered into her eyes. "Then I, Aragorn son of Arathorn, Elessar and the king of Gondor, thank you for everything that you have done." he said and bowed his head.

Niphredil raised his head with her finger. "Go to Arwen. Tonight is for you two. May my blessing be with you two and your descendants." she said and kissed Aragorn's forehead.

Aragorn felt strong and happy from inside. It was good to have Niphredil Elentary's blessing with you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 1.1K 23
This is a story about Elrond and Celebrian. Celebrian is the daughter of Celeborn and Galadriel, Lady of Light. She grew up with peace. Her parents t...
3.5K 420 16
'I'll linger here beneath the Sun,' Embracing the fact that she has become a character in The Lord of the Rings, Rowan Reed takes the quest of the Ri...
234K 6.2K 34
As the fellowship of the ring starts, Sauron arrises. Little did any good know that Sauron had a daughter. Meldiriel, is the only daughter of Sauron...
14K 507 34
Legolas x (Fem) oc In which, the Faerie Princess joins the fellowship on their journey to save Middle-Earth, and finds love along the way. ...