Sam & Colby One Shots

By samandcolby1216

just some solby All the titles are song names More

long live
lost without you
swim
hotline bling
are you gonna kiss me or not?
sipping on fire
dead or alive
dead or alive (2)
dead or alive (3)
bloodline
up all night
dj got us falling in love
speechless
fireflies
we don't have to take our clothes off
paralyzed
bright lights
sign of the times
life is a highway
bad blood
crazier
talk fast
tidal wave
only human
cool for the summer
burn
as long as you love me
mistletoe
when christmas comes to town
santa tell me
baby it's cold outside
silent night
take care
take care (2)
friends
tequila
we've lost touch
alone together
breathin'
i miss the days
he like that
i never told you
halo
halo (2)
say you won't let go
us against the world
waiting for superman
all of the stars
give me love
3 am
ballin'
better
song like you
some nights
back to december
how to save a life
your love is my drug
chasing cars
lover
slow motion
hallucinations
getaway car
work from home
blue roses
watermelon sugar
need you now
need you now (2)
calm down
from now on
set fire to the rain
closer to the edge
eyes closed
chasing you

pillowtalk

1.8K 46 8
By samandcolby1216

"Mom, Colby is spending the night," I shout from my room. I just hung up with him after talking for about three hours. We could've talked longer until I got the idea for him to just spend the night. I hear my mom walking to my room. She peaks her head through the door.

"What'd you say?" She asks. She walks into my room and starts picking up the random articles of clothing and puts them on my bed.

"Colby's spending the night," I repeat, putting my phone down. She glances at me and crosses her arms.

"He was just over like two days ago," she says. I roll my eyes.

"Mom, he's my best friend. We need to hang out like everyday," I say.

"Alright fine. When's he coming over?" She asks walking back to the door. I glance down at my invisible watch on my wrist.

"In about half an hour," I tell her. She nods and walks out of my room. I sigh and decide to clean up a little. I put the clothes my mom picked up in the laundry basket. Then I laid back in bed, satisfied with my work.

Colby has been my best friend for three years now. It's our last summer together before senior year. After we graduate, he'll be moving to California with his family and I'll be stuck here in Kansas. We literally do everything together and I'm going to be sad when he's gone. That's why we have to make this summer the most memorable.

After a half hour of being bored, I finally hear Colby's car door slam shut. I jump out of bed right as a text from Colby comes through. I jog to the front door and swing the door open. And standing in the doorway with his backpack slung over his shoulder was the brunette boy I've had a crush on since we first met.

He doesn't know I like him. In fact, I've never told anyone I have a crush on my best friend. Some things are better left unsaid. I don't think I'll ever tell him how I feel though in fear of losing our perfect friendship.

He smiles widely as I step aside to let him in. My mom walks up to see who was at the door.

"Ah Colby, you're back again," she says.

"Yeah, I'm basically like your fourth child," he laughs. My older sister was away at college while my younger brother is away at summer camp. His dimples form on his cheeks and I want to poke them.

We walk back down the hall and into my room where he drops his backpack on the floor. He groans and plops facedown on my bed. His black T-shirt rose up and I could see the tanned skin of his lower back. I swallow hard thinking about how smooth is must be. I sit quietly next to him. He turns his head to look over my room.

"Oh my God your room is still a mess," he laughs.

I gasp and put a hand over my heart. "What? I just cleaned it."

He props himself up on his elbow, brown hair falling in his face. It took everything in me to not brush it away. He points to the empty water bottles and candy wrappers that didn't make it into my trash can.

"Ok fine. But I picked up all my clothes," I say proudly. He sighs and I glance down at his lips. They look so smooth and plump and I wondered what they would feel like on mine. I shake the thought from my head when he speaks to me again.

"So what'd ya want to do?" He asks, blue eyes gazing into mine. I could honestly just stay here and look at him but I know he wouldn't want to do that.

"Well we gotta watch a movie," I say like it's not what we always do. He sits up and fiddles with the multiple rings on his fingers. I watch his lower lip curl upwards into a smile.

"Alright but can we not watch anything scary," his voice is low. I know Colby hates scary movies and we somehow always end up watching one anyways.

I stand to my feet and pull him up with me. The heat from his skin seemed to burn mine but I liked it. I drag him out of my room and downstairs into the basement. That's where our movie theater room was, well it's not really a theater, it just has a big screen tv and couches down there.

"Alright fine. I'll let you pick," I sigh, plopping down on the couch opposite the tv. He rifles through the drawer of movies until he turns around, a movie in his hand. I can only see green and blue as he waves it around. As he puts it into the DVD player he throws the case on the coffee table.

"Peter Pan? Really? A Disney movie?" I gasp out trying to contain my laughter. He frowns and walks over to me.

"Well yeah it was the only non-scary movie you have. And you can't go wrong with Disney," he pouts, pressing play on the remote.

"It's ok Colbs, I'm just giving you a hard time," I say quietly, patting his leg. He crosses his arms and turns away from me.

"Hey wait don't be mad at me," I say. I reach for his arms trying to uncross them. But it was no use, he was way stronger than me. This causes me to give up and lean back into the couch. A couple minutes later Colby relaxes and reaches for my hand.

"I could never be mad at you Sam," he whispers, squeezing my hand tightly. This causes butterflies to erupt in my stomach and a warm blush so spread across my face. I smile at him hoping he doesn't notice my red cheeks.

By the end of the movie, I'm basically laying on Colby's lap. My head on his right leg, my body curled into a ball. His fingers were lightly playing with my hair and I could've fallen asleep right there. It wasn't unusual for this to happen. We often find ourselves gravitating towards each other during movies.

The screen goes black as the end of the credits roll by. Both him and I were too lazy to stop the movie right after it ended. So we watched the white words scroll across the screen. We're suddenly surrounded in darkness.

"Sam? Are you asleep?" I hear him whisper through the darkness. It was deep and he sounds tired. I stir slightly so he knows I'm not.

"No, are you?" I whisper back. He laughs quietly and my heart skips a beat. His laugh was beautiful, like music to my ears.

"No but we should probably go to your bed," he says. I feel his leg muscles contracting as he tries to stretch them. I sit up and stretch myself, reaching my arms up into the air. He presses the power button on the remote, turning the tv off.

The only light was coming from the digital clock under the tv console. It's red numbers glared at us. It was midnight. Where did the time go?  I get up first and make my way upstairs.

"Sam, wait for me," I hear Colby call out. I shush him and wait for him to reach me. I take the steps slowly just because it was dark and Colby is unfamiliar with them. I suddenly feel his hands on the back of my shirt.

Upstairs all the lights are out. Colby was still attached to me via the back of my shirt. His fingers seemed to be digging into my skin but I kind of liked it. I noticed he's been really touchy recently but that's all right. I don't mind a single bit. We manage to make it to my room without running into anything. I flick the light switch on, leaving us covering our eyes from the sudden change.

"So bright," Colby complains and falls down on my bed. I laugh and turn on my lamp instead. I start to strip down into my boxers. I glance over at him to see him watching me contently. A small smirk plays its way along my face.

"Like what you see?" I tease. Colby jumps and clears his throat. When he doesn't say anything I get nervous. "I have to brush my teeth."

I leave him laying on my bed as I walk across the hall to the bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth. As I'm leaving, Colby enters the room. He's shirtless and wearing sweatpants. My eyes quickly darted over his tanned skin and I swallow hard. I met his gaze in the mirror.

"My turn," he says nodding towards the sink. In the little space available I somehow manage to get around him. But not before my bare skin touches his and it felt like fire erupted in my veins.

I lay down on my bed, turning the lamp off. I listen to the whirling of the ceiling fan and the water from the sink running. It calms me, relaxes me and I'm almost asleep. But then Colby burst through the door scaring me half to death. He laughs when he sees me bolt up.

"Hey I was almost asleep," I sigh, laying back down. Through the dark I can see his eyebrows tie together.

"What? But it's only midnight," he says.

"Yea and?" I say.

"You're not supposed to sleep during sleepovers," he laughs. The bed dips as he sits down.

"We slept the last time you were here," I point out. In fact, as soon as our heads hit the pillow we were fast asleep.

"That's because we were tired," he sighs. He finally lays down next to me, pulling the sheets up to his chin. "I'm not tired."

I'm quiet because unlike him I am very tired. He shifts around in bed until he's laying on his side. I close my eyes and listen to the whirling of the fan. I must've fallen asleep because when I open my eyes, I'm facing a wide awake Colby. My arm was thrown haphazardly over his body. I slowly pull it away but Colby grabs it and holds my hand.

"You're cute when you sleep," he whispers. My brain is still fuzzy with sleep and I couldn't comprehend his words.

"Huh?" My voice was scratchy.

"Like your nose scrunches up and you mumble words in your sleep. And I can see your eyes moving back and forth from dreaming. And yet you still look so peaceful and cute," Colby explains. His bright blue eyes are pouring into mine and I forgot how to breath.

"Oh," was all I manage to say. Colby lets go of my hand and with one finger starts to trace my jaw. The feeling causes goosebumps to rise on my arms and shiver to tingle down my spine. I close my eyes enjoying the feeling.

I'm not sure why he was touching me, why he was being so touchy feely. But I didn't say anything. I just enjoy the feeling of his skin on my face.

"Sam," Colby whispers. I feel his breath on my face. I open my eyes slightly.

"Please don't fall back asleep," he says. I tilt my head up from the pillow. His hand falls to the bed with a smack. My digital clock reads, 2:27am. How is he not tired?

"Colby," I grumble burying my face back in the pillow. I feel his hand on my bare shoulder as he pushes me to look at him.

I gaze into his blue eyes getting lost in a sea of beauty. We're both quiet as we stare at each other. A thought crosses my mind to tell him, to tell him about how much I like how. About how I've had a crush on him. We both open our mouths at the same time. We both stop in our tracks. Colby giggles and it makes my heartbeat increase.

"You first," I say before him. I wanted to know what he was going to say. He closes his eyes and when he opens them he whispers, "Have you ever kissed anyone before?"

The question caught me off guard. Colby knew the answer, I've told him a bunch of times. Why does he need to ask it again? I search his eyes and realize he's waiting for a respond.

"No," I whisper, feeling embarrassed. Colby reaches up and cups the cheek that isn't smushed against the pillow. My breath hitches because his hand is so warm against my cold skin.

"I haven't either," he admits. His words surprises me because I thought Colby had his first kiss already. My expression must've shocked him to because a low laugh escapes his lip.

"Don't tell anyone," he whispers. His thumb is rubbing across my cheek.

"You're secret is safe with me," I whisper back. He suddenly rolls over on his back, his hand falling from my face. The loss of touch made me sad.

"But I kinda want to get it over with ya know? Like I wanna know what it feels like and stuff. But I don't wanna waste it on some random person that has no meaning to me," he says to the ceiling.

"Colby you're scaring me," I whisper. Because I know exactly what he's saying. And I know exactly where it's going to go. I press myself against my mattress more.

Colby suddenly rips the sheets off us both and my skin is instantly cold. He then proceeds to get on top of me. His knees are on either side of my body and my hands instantly grab onto his thighs. His hands are holding himself up on the bed beside my head. He doesn't have his full weight on me. Looking up at him, with his messy brown hair and shinning blue eyes takes my breath away. And I could get used to him being this way.

"Lets be each other's first kiss," Colby whispers. I watch him bite his bottom lip. He cups my right cheek. His thumb reaches over and starts to pull my bottom lip down. He's waiting for a response from me. I wanted to kiss him so bad, to feel his smooth lips on mine, to pull at his hair. But I didn't want it to ruin our friendship.

"Ok," I whisper, my heart getting the best of me. A small smile appears on his face. I watch his eyes roam over my shirtless chest before he leans in slowly.

"Yeah?"

His lips are almost on mine when he asks for my approval again. I can feel his still minty breath on mine. I couldn't wait any longer and pull him down by the back of his neck.

The first thing I felt was our bare chests on each other. I felt his stomach moving and sliding against mine. Then I felt his rough lips on mine. It surprised me because I thought they'd be smooth. But rough lips were okay too. Then I felt his hands tangling into my thin hair.

My hands were on his back, feeling his muscles contract above me. His lips move with mine and it was nothing I could ever dream about. It was perfect.

A few moments later his lips retracted and he moves away slowly. I open my eyes lazily to meet his. A smile was on his face and he was tracing his lips with his fingers. Mine were still tingling from his touch. And I wanted more.

"Come back," I breath out and lean up to capture his lips again. He gladly obeys my command and kisses me back. I sigh into the kiss and he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. I pull at his brown hair while his hands slide down to hold my waist. I feel his fingernails dig into my skin.

His lips travel to my jawline and I breath heavily while I feel his tongue lick my skin, sucking slightly. I tilt my head so he has better access when he moves to my neck. I run my nails up and down his back, he'll probably have marks in the morning. But it looks like I will too.

His mouth was working on my neck now. My breath was hitched and it just felt so good. I can't believe he's never done this before. He hums against my skin sending vibrations throughout my whole body. Then he comes back up and kisses my lips again. I grip his thighs tightly.

When he finally pulls away I groan in annoyance. I didn't want him to stop. He touches my swollen lips. I look at him with love in my eyes. The moment was perfect, slow and passionate. I didn't want it to stop.

"Wow, are you sure you've never done that before?" He questions in a whisper. I giggle, bringing my hands up to cover my face. I feel his hands wrap around my wrist as he pulls them away.

"I've never," I whisper, staring into his eyes. "Can we do it again?"

A wicked grin spreads across his face as he lifts my arms above my head. But instead of kissing my lips he buries his head into my neck. He sucks the skin harshly making small puffs of air to escape my lips. He hums once again liking the way I reacted.

I don't think we ever went to bed that night. Instead took turns kissing each other. Colby had repositioned himself so he was laying on his side, facing me. His leg thrown over my waist, bringing me as close as possible. His fingers drawing random shapes above my waistband. We didn't speak much, we didn't have to, to know how we felt about each other.

"Sam I like you, like like like you," he whispers as the sun was streaming into my room. I gently place my lips over his, teasing him.

"And I like like you," I whisper.

"We should probably go to sleep now huh?" He yawns turning his head to glance at the sunlight. I roll my eyes.

"I think it's a little too late for that," I sigh, yawning as well.

We laid in a comfortable silence for awhile. I allowed my eyes to close hoping maybe I would fall asleep. But I kept replaying the night over in my head: the way Colby's lips moved with mine, his hand tangled in my hair, his soft touch on my waist, how it was all so perfect.

"Can I tell you something?"

I open my eyes and see Colby propped up on his elbow. He's leaning over me slightly. I raise my eyebrows signaling him to continue.

"That was the best first kiss ever," he says. And I know he means it by the way he's looking at me.

"I agree with you," I replay smiling. He cups my face again and I lean into the touch, closing my eyes again.

"I'm glad it was with you," he whispers.

"I hope every time we kiss it's like that. Like it's our first," I say.

I curl into him feeling sleepy all the sudden. He wraps his muscular arms around me. I press my lips against his chest and smile. I could get used to this.

"Does this mean I get to sleepover more often?" He laughs.

"Yes please," I mumble. With that, we both end up falling asleep. But not without a kiss first.

(I didn't really know how to end this oops. also sorry for the late update)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 612 17
a solby love story~
239K 4.7K 29
🀀 Solby 🀀
9.6K 226 22
𝕀𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕖𝕝 π•₯𝕠 π•‘π•’π•£π•’π••π•šπ•€π•– π•šπ•€π•π•’π•Ÿπ••