Bellamy Blake Imagines

Por mstilinski-

Some lovely one-shots of our rebel leader! These are also on my tumblr ninja-stiles. Do NOT steal my stories... Más

Notch on the Belt
Teach Me
Black Rain
Mistakes
City of Light
Kiss Me, Goddammit
A Good Death
On Duty
On Duty - Part Two
Betrayed By Our Own
Kidnapped and Tortured
You're Alive
Self-Harm
Jealously Angry
A New Start (Part One)
127 Years
Immortality
Author's Note

A New Start (Part Two)

2.5K 58 3
Por mstilinski-

We found ourselves on a beach while coming out of the forest, where Murphy thought it was a good idea to go for a swim.

I giggle softly, having the itch to join him while everyone else was yelling at him to get out. He dived into the water and I bite my lip softly as we wait for him to come back up. After a few moments he did, everyone around me letting out a breath of relief.

"Well, c'mon guys, the water is fine," Murphy smirks, taking a few steps towards Emori.

Fuck it. I place my bag onto the ground, gaining Bellamy's attention. "Oh, no way," he mutters and lets out a scoff afterward. "Y/N, you're seriously not about to go in there!"

"I am. Why don't you come with me?" I smirk playfully and pull my shirt over my head, exposing the black bra I was wearing. I shimmy my shoes, socks, and pants off, tossing the jeans towards Bell before running into the water.

Murphy already had Emori in the water, hearing her yell at John while punching his chest before letting out a chuckle. I take a dive into the semi-cool water, not knowing the last time I actually went for a swim.

Oh, man. This is amazing. I look towards Bellamy as he stood in between Clarke and Echo, a playful smile on my lips. "C'mon Bellamy," I call out and begin to walk towards him. Echo nudges his arm and I watch as the bearded man glance towards her to which she just wiggles her eyebrows, nodding her head in my direction.

Bellamy takes off his bags, setting them onto the ground before unzipping and removing his coat, the blue shirt he wore coming off next. The others start to set up camp as Bell walks into the water. I meet him halfway, chuckling a bit before splashing him.

"You're crazy for keeping your shoes on," I tell him while laughing, my eyes drifting down his torso.

"Princess," Bellamy smirks and snaps his fingers in front of me face, "my eyes are up here."

"Shut up," I mutter before jumping onto him, trying to get him to go under. Giggles escape both of our lips as we wrestle, his arm wrapped securely around my waist. "Come on!" I laugh loudly, hooking one of my legs behind his and tries to get him on his knees.

I manage to dig my heel into the back of his knee, making him fall into the water. I hold my breath as we stayed under for a few seconds, feeling him unwrap his arm from around me. We pop out of the water at the same time, a victorious smile on my lips as Bellamy shakes his head, wet hair and water flying everywhere.

"You're lucky that you're cute," Bell mutters softly before I realize how close we actually were. My heart flutters, reaching my hands out hesitantly and wraps them around his neck. I can feel his breath hit my lips as I distinctly had my eyes shut, my nails digging into his skin.

The two of us were mere seconds away from kissing when I came to my senses, abruptly pulling away from him. "I-I'm sorry... I can't, I'm sorry," I whisper to him, noticing the hurt in his honey brown eyes before I walk back to shore.

-

A swarm of bugs... Literally, my worst nightmare has come true. It was alright at first when nighttime hit on Planet Alpha, but it expectantly got worse. Jackson had gone off into the woods for something as the rest of us sat around the fire. Clarke was talking but I wasn't really paying attention as I was lost in my own thoughts about what happened earlier.

"Wait listen," Bellamy starts and I snap my head up, looking around frantically. "You hear that?" He asks.

"What happened to all the bugs?" Echo asks as we begin to stand up. What the hell...?

"Guys, you gotta see this," Jackson calls out from behind me. The eight of us quickly walked over to him and notice that he has an insect in a glass jar. "Five minutes ago this thing ate a leaf out of my hand, and now it wants to eat me. Not only that it's entire physiology-"

Jackson was cut off by Murphy smacking the back of his neck, killing one of the bugs. "Oh, look at that," Murphy states as my eyes move towards the glass jar, seeing the insect freaking the fuck out. "Your pet's pissed that I killed its brother."

The group was quiet, the buzzing sound getting louder as I begin to feel my skin crawl. "What the hell is that?" Emori asks while glancing towards the direction of our fire pit.

We all glance in the general direction, my heart pounding against my chest. "Swarm," Clarke mutters.

"It's coming from the direction of the ship, we'll never make it back," Echo points out and I slightly begin to freak out.

"Everyone cover up. We're heading to the beacon now!" Bellamy yells and I grab my jacket, covering my head with it as I grab my bags.

"What if there's nothing there?" Emori asks as it began to get really loud around us.

"Then we're bug food!" Murphy and I yell in unison while we run into the woods.

I constantly swing my arms, wincing as some of the bugs make contact with my skin. We lose Emori and the group stops in the middle of the woods. Murphy ran back for his ex-girlfriend as Shaw told Bellamy to grab the flare out of his bag.

Bellamy set off the flare, the bugs instantly flying away from it. "They hate the fire!" Bell confirms as we run a few meters back to grab Emori. All of us make our way towards the beacon again, hearing Shaw yell that it's here. As soon as he stepped towards the tall towers he fell to the ground, screaming in pain.

"Shaw, get out of there!" Jackson yells.

"It's killing him! Get him out!" Echo also yells as Clarke mumbles something to herself before running into the invisible barrier. She grabs Shaw, bringing him to the other side as I glance behind us to see more of the swarm coming.

"I've got three more flares," Murphy states and I rip off my back, quickly looking into it to see if I have any flares stowed away.

"Clarke! We're running out of time here," Bellamy yells as we began to swat away the bugs.

Clarke stands beside a control panel and I watch as she types in a code before looking back at us. "It's down! Hurry!" The blonde yells. The seven of us run over to them as quick as we can before Clarke turns the radiation back on.

Everyone crouches down beside Shaw as he grunts and gasps for breath. "Earn this," Shaw grunts while looking up at Clarke. Jackson takes a needle out from his bag, going to help him when the pilot stops him. "Don't waste it. Tell Raven... she deserves happiness. She doesn't think she does, but she does," he hardly gets out and his gasping stops a few seconds later.

I press my lips together, trying not to let out any tears as we all sat in silence.

"Come on," Bellamy speaks up quietly, "let's bury him and start moving."

-

After hours of walking the eight of us made it to where the radar said the beacon was. My lips part slightly as my eyes widen. Holy shi-

"They have a castle," Murphy mentions briefly before we made our way deeper into the village. We began to knock on all the doors, not finding anyone home.

"Hey," Emori calls out towards Clarke. Bellamy and I walk up to the two. "Alie?"

"I..." the blonde trails off and looks towards us. "Becca did the tech for Eligius," Clarke realizes and a scoff leaves my lips while running my hands through my hair.

"Right. Destroy the world, two hundred years later they put you on a flag," Bellamy sarcastically states before walking away.

I take a small stroll around the village, smiling to myself at how beautiful it is when a loud bang shakes me from my own world. I glance behind me, seeing Murphy standing in front of a now open door. I roll my eyes, going back to admiring the world around me. That kid has no idea how to stay out of trouble.

"No way," I mumble to myself upon seeing a small playground. I jog over to the swings, remember seeing them in books on the Ark, and plant myself on one, swinging gently. A large smile comes to my lips as Murphy and Emori head towards the castle to see if they can get inside.

Bellamy makes his way towards me, Echo following suit as he sat in the swing beside me. "You look like a kid on Christmas," he states with a smile on his lips.

"I basically am," I tell him with a grin. I can hear the faint sound of music coming from where Murphy was, seeing him dancing and singing around.

Bellamy chuckles and pulls out the radio, speaking into it. "Raven, come in. Raven. Can you hear me?" He tries and doesn't get a response. He lets out a sigh before getting up from the swing, his hand brushing against mine softly before walking into the building that Murphy kicked open.

Echo sits down beside me, the two of us watching Murphy as he ran down the stairs, singing his goddamn heart out while playing the air guitar. A laugh leaves my lips while shaking my head. "Dork."

"You and Bellamy used to be together, right?" Echo suddenly asks and I tense up, looking towards the older girl.

I furrow my eyebrows together and nod my head. "Y-Yeah, we were. Why?" I question while leaning my cheek against the cool chain of the swing.

"It's just I can tell you guys used to have something with what I've seen since we've been awake. You two almost kissed in the lake," she points out and I let out a sigh. "Why didn't you follow through? It's obvious you still like him."

I shrug my shoulders and glance back towards the direction Bellamy went in. "I don't know... A part of me is still hurt that he ended things with me before Praimfaya. It was kind of mutual, but the more time I spent by myself, the more I thought about how I didn't want it to end."

"If it makes you feel any better. He's still in love with you. He's told me plenty of times," Echo laughs and I can't help but smile at the information. "You should go for it."

I nod my head, getting up from the swing. "You know what... I should. I-I'm gonna. Thanks, Echo," I tell her and she just smiles up at me, nodding her head. I walk towards the building Clarke is coming out of, giving her a small smile before stopping at the slightly ajar door. I took a deep breath before knocking, peeking my head in a couple seconds later. "Bellamy?"

"Yeah?" The curly-haired man calls out while turning towards me. I step into the building, shutting the door gently behind me.

Just do it. Just fucking walk up to him and do it. I think to myself as I get closer to him. "I-Hey," I stutter and curse internally. Jesus...

Bellamy chuckles and leans against the table. "Hey. What's going on?" He asks, knowing that I wouldn't be alone with him after what happened at the lake. I take a deep breath, feeling my hands become clammy as I just continue to walk closer to him. "Y/N?" Bellamy mutters as we stand centimeters apart. My hand grips his jacket, pulling him even closer to me while I stood on my toes, connecting our lips together.

My eyes flutter shut as Bellamy wraps his arms around my waist, his lips moving against mine. I move my hands up his chest before they rest over his shoulders. I drown in the feeling of his lips on mine, my head spinning just a bit before a pull away from him.

His forehead touches mine, our heavy breathing mixing together as our lips were still brushing against each others softly. "I-I'm still in love with you," I breathe out and open my eyes, looking up at him through my lashes.

"So am I," Bellamy mumbles before reconnecting our lips.

-

The two of us walk out of the building together after a very heated makeout session. Bellamy held a book in his hands as we quickly headed over towards the two girls. "Echo, come here," he starts and we stand beside Clarke. "Clarke, did you read this?"

"No," she states as Echo stood beside me.

"Okay," Bellamy mumbles and opens the kids' book, beginning to read it out loud to us. "Trees and plants give us shade. We need them every day. When the stars align and the forest wakes, it's time to run away."

Clarke takes the book in her hands as she continues to flip through the pages. "It's not a nursery rhyme. It's a warning," she tells us.

"No! No!" Murphy yells loudly over the music and we look over to see him looking at the sky. I follow his line of sight, seeing the ship we came in fly into the air before taking off.

"They're stealing our ship!" Miller yells.

My eyes move back towards Murphy as he stands. Emori runs down the stairs and attacks him and I hit Bellamy's arm a couple of times. Murphy lets out a scream as she stabs him in the shoulder. We all run over towards them, Clarke yelling at Miller to stop her.

"Emori, you're gonna kill him!" Miller tells her as he and Echo pry her off of him, holding her back. I crouch down beside Murphy as Bellamy holds onto him.

"Emori, calm down," Echo tells her as I look over at the three.

"He'll do it to you too! He'll do it to you, too! Aagh!" She screams, fighting their grip. "Let me go!"

I look over to Clarke as she looks into the book before her eyes met the sun. "It's in the air," she states, her line of sight moving to Emori.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.5K 396 36
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 - ❝𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚❞ ❝𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚, 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚❞ ✫✫✫ bellamy blake x fem!oc the 10...
155K 2.6K 10
A book of all my imagines, preferences, blurbs, lists, etc for The 100. Also can be found on the tumblr blog the100-inserts. (All inserts are written...
3K 49 8
A lamb to the slaughter. THE 100 / BELLAMY BLAKE heartachelove2022
348K 7.1K 51
This is book one of Bellarke One-shots One shots 1-50 The 100 cw Clarke and Bellamy One shots Bellarke I don't own the the 100 o