Crenshaw Nights

By TerrestrialParadise

Ermias Asghedom community in Crenshaw came first even if that meant he put his own needs last, while he focus... More

#LONGLIVENIPSEY
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty

Chapter Twenty Three

11.4K 744 465
By TerrestrialParadise

London|Boog

I was up bright and early in my hotel room in Malibu doing hair for a wedding party, my feet ached and I was becoming sleepy.

" How far along?" The brides mother Michele handed me a bottle of orange juice and a ziplock bag of pretzels.

" Thank you, almost three months"

" And you been on your feet all this morning"

Michele pulled up at a chair patting it, my feet felt so much better once I sat down.

" Haylie can you get the spare bridesmaid slippers for our lovely hair and make up stylist"

" Oh no don't worry I'll be fi-

" I have seven kids, I know what I'm doing just relax "

Everyone's hair was done all I had to do was complete the brides make up after she got into her wedding dress.

" Look at your poor ankles" They were swollen and I knew I was breaking rules by not resting in bed like the doctor ordered me.

" Once I'm done I'll elevate them"

I sighed standing up to do the brides make up, putting hand sanitizer on my hands I set up the make up brushes.

" Should we call someone to pick you up after ?"

" Oh no that's not necessary, I have this room booked for another night so I'll be going straight to bed literally"

Michele looked on at me concerned , I gave her a small nod and smile to reassure her I was okay.

If Nipsey found out about this he would have shut shit down and hired someone else to finish the job.

" For all your hard work this weekend, just a little token of appreciation"

The bride handed me an envelope that had so much money in it, it wouldn't even close.

" You already paid me though"

" We know but all of us really enjoyed you and wanted to give you an extra gift especially since we know now you are expecting"

I accepted the money and already knew I would put towards purchasing my salon in Crenshaw.

" Thank you all for hiring me, I appreciate it"

All the women left out my room besides Michele who stuck back to make sure I was going straight into the bed.

" Shouldn't you be going down for the wedding?"

" it doesn't start for another half an hour I won't be missing anything, you sure you don't want me to call anybody for you?" She pressed like she knew I wanted someone here with me.

" I want my boyfriend but we are on a break, so yeah" I popped my lips cleaning up my make up.

" Ahhh a break my husband I tried that with our first before we were married, one piece of advice from a woman married for thirty years"

" Thirty years, wow I thought you were like early forties" Michele blushed and giggled waving her hand.

" You are too nice but my advice is let the small stuff go, if you see yourself with him for the rest of your life then you have to learn what's worth fighting over and what's not"

It was going on almost three weeks since I seen or spoken to Nipsey, even though I set up the break it hurt that he didn't even reach out to me and see if I was okay.

" So should I call Nipsey?" I frowned, how did she know about him?

" Girl fix your face, you and your boo all over the internet together"

I sighed sitting down on the edge of the bed rubbing my aching legs. My body hurt, I was hungry and sleepy.

" Yeah call Nipsey for me"

I handed her my phone getting up to go soak in the tub and wait on Nipsey's arrival.

Ermias|Nipsey

"Malibu?!"

I was on the phone with a woman who claimed London had her ass all the way out in Malibu doing a bridal shower hair and shit when she was suppose to be on bed rest.

" I'll be up there in a couple of hours"

London asked for three weeks and I respected her enough to give her what she asked for almost breaking a few times but I stayed drowned in my work.

" Who in Malibu?" Blacc asked as soon as I hung up.

" London ass out there working"

Instead of me driving up there to snap on her I would be patient and understanding since she was carrying my kid and didn't need any extra stress.

" You got to head out there ?

" Yeah, can you slide with me so you can drive her car back?"

Blacc nodded typing in his computer the inventory for all our stores.

"How many more days you had on lock down cuz?" He laughed.

" Man four days"

" She really had you on punishment"

Blacc kept laughing while he packed up his laptop for the ride to Malibu.

" Shut up nigga" London did put her foot down and I had no other choice but to listen because I didn't want to lose her over some little shit.

" I gotta stop at da store for some junk food"

" Tryna butter her up, you pathetic nigga" Blacc chuckled shaking his head.

" Don't be a hater cuz you ain't got nobody to butter up"

" I'm working on it" He mumbled loud enough for my ears to catch what he said.

" Stop playing, you really found somebody witcho' picky ass?"

" I ain't saying shit until it's official"

Blacc had been private his whole life especially with dating by the time we found out anything he had already kicked the girl to the curb.

" Must be serious if you telling me before y'all even in a relationship"

" Bad thing is she don't know I'm feeling her"

" Nigga you taught me my game so why she don't know?" He typed in his phone turning it to me to show me a picture of a woman dressed up nicely.

"She's insecure about her weight"

" For what? I see nothing wrong wit how she look"

Blacc threw his hands in the air, we were never shallow and all about looks when it came to women, we were all about the soul and if it matched with ours.

"Exactly what I said, I ain't in to all of dat her being good looking is just an extra add on"

"Damn you really feeling her Blacc" I said more as a statement.

"Man I might be worse than you and dat shit is bad"

I pulled into the parking lot of the local Target, parking to stare my older brother in the face.

" You ready to commit ?"

" Yeah but I need her to be on the same page as me man and it's a slight problem"

" What she got one leg or something , got kids"

" She's Brent older sister Nip"

.............................

" I have ordered everything on the room service and you didn't like anything, now you want to eat again" I scoffed looking at my slight bump, everything I tried eating came right up.

I sat up closing up my bathrobe hearing the door being opened, peeking towards the door Nipsey and Blacc walked in with bags.

" Dis shit is nice" Blacc looked around, he was the first to approach and embrace me.

" Make yourself at home, I'm glad you came"

" I'll take a spot out on the balcony to give y'all privacy"

I played with my fingers nervously, my stomach was doing backflips with him standing in front of me.

" I got you some shit, I wasn't sure if you was dealing wit morning sickness"

" I actually am"

Nipsey took his shoes and fitted off sitting on the edge of the bed digging into the Target bags.

" I got some shit called Preggie pops the pharmacist recommended for morning sickness and if it was real bad than my mom told me to make you ginger tea"

He placed it on the bed, keeping his distance. I pushed my hair back picking at the bottom of my robe.

" Can we take a walk on the beach?"I need some fresh air"

" Yeah come on" I took off my robe revealing the dress I purposely put on to catch his attention.

"Damn"

Nipsey said under his breath, I looked over my shoulder smirking.

" You ain't slick" Blacc instigated yelling from the balcony.

I stuck my middle finger up, walking out the door after Nipsey.

" You working when you suppose to be resting"

" I needed the money" I told him honestly.

" I'm here why not ask me for it?"

Although we had been dating for months I would never feel comfortable with asking him for money, money he had worked so hard for.

"Because I'm a grown ass woman who can get it on my own"

"You can't think like dat anymore when we about to have a kid together, you should be able to come to me for whatever"

"Is that what Emani's mom is allowed to do? Come to you for whatever" I asked smartly folding my arms over my chest.

" Don't start dat shit if you wanna know if I'm still fucking her just ask"

" Are you still fucking her Hussle?"

I squinted my eyes at him just to see if he would lie right in my face.

" Nah haven't in years, once she gave up on being a mother to Emani I walked away for good from her"

" So why was it that I got snapped on in the club when I was being disrespected by her?"

" I just wanted to stop you from stooping down to her level when you too classy for dat shit and I got mad cuz I hated dat she was getting under ya skin like dat" Nipsey looked me dead in my eyes showing me he was being honest.

" I don't ever want to feel like I'm second to another woman unless it's your mother, daughter or Sam, you committed to me in that situation I felt like you should have been on my side I know I would have been on yours if my ex came to be messy"

I swiped away a tear, Nipsey stepped in front of me to stop me from walking, he rested his hands on my hips.

" Don't do dat Boog"

" I swear if you ever take her side again after she started some shit I won't just swing on her I'll swing on you too Hussle" Nipsey smiled down on me.

" Damn, I love you Boog"

I gasped hearing him say how he felt and that I didn't just love him but he loved me back.

" I love you too Hussle" I got up on my tippy toes to kiss him, he rested his hand on the small of my back kissing me with such force.

" Somebody missed me"

" Blacc gotta go out for a couple of hours cuz I need dat" He grabbed my ass making me laugh.

"Crazy ass"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.2K 39
No world was as cold as Snow World. Since a child he's been defeating the odds and surviving the impossible. Everything in his life seem to be a wre...
249K 8.2K 50
Living in Mobile has it times. Nobody wants to get out of this city more than me. I'm Lauren Savage... I guess my name kinda speaks for itself. 20, S...
18.5K 648 21
To certain people An Dangerous felon is having a appeal from a killing a man and almost beating a man to death Brie And Y/N cross paths but when she...
22 0 11
Young, beautiful, wealthy and wed to a husband who is emerging at the top of the Real Estate Market in their area, London James seemed to have it all...