Ambitions of A Thug(The Game...

Da Jazire17

Calvin 'Ghost' Johnson is a well known notorious druglord in the streets of Los Angeles. He been in the stree... Altro

Prologue
Trust Issues
Lustful Intentions
Lustful Intentions Pt. 2
Mo' Problems
Caught Up
Caught Lacking
Intuition
On Chill
Playing Games🙄
Loving the Crew🤞🏾
I'm done playing games
Speechless
War With Us
Gangsta Paradise
Thuggin Love
Ecstasy

Real Intentions

2.5K 52 17
Da Jazire17

(Sasha in the media)

Ghost

Shawty was looking fine as hell. I can tell she just got her hair done cause she was looking like a whole snack outchae'. I'm kinda happy to see her no cap. And then she having a lil lingerie/bachelorette party and going to the club. I mine as well invite her to my pool party tomorrow. Every other day we throw a lituation at the house for customers. Then again I don't want her to feel some type of way when she see all those bitches. She probably go look at me different. I'm surprise she's even talking to me now. Shawty real stuck up and bougie. So ima try to get her number while I got her attention.

I let ma order what he wanted to get and then I ordered mine. I went ahead and paid for both of ours. A woman like her shouldn't have to pay for anything. And I know she about to say something but I didn't mind paying for it. And it's her birthday so I'm really bout to get shawty.

"You know you ain't have to pay for my food" she said

"Aye ma, I ain't ask you allat..so fuck all that shit you talking. Let's sit down and eat" I said grabbing the food

Ion give a fuck about all that I'm independent shit. If I paid for I don't expect you to question it. Shawty just need a nigga that's gone pipe her down everyday. Cause I can already tell that she has a attitude on her. She just need some of the big daddy dick.

She just waked to the table where the boys and Kali was sitting at. They cool asf though, we can all chill whenever. But knowing Sasha she gone act like she too good enough to come chill with some real ass niggas.

"First involve, nigga who you think you taking to" she said getting up in my face before we sat down

"Lol shawty I'll fuck you up you better sit yo cute ass down" I said

Her cheeks turned red from her trying not to blush. Her smile was cute asf. Damn shawty gone have to stop looking at me like that for I have her bent over the toilet. She hit me in the back of my head. I mushed her soon as she sat down.

We all talked, laughed, and joke around. We had to go see wassup with Chris, I heard Zane punk ass in charge. Then I had a couple of more plays to buss before I go.

"You better be lucky that you fine asf, cause I'll beat yo assssss, " she said punching me in my stomach

She caught me off guard. I really had a good ass time with her. This the first time I had some fun in a while.

"Shorty you mad cute asf lol" I said putting her on the top of my hood

I just stared at shorty cause her vibe was everything. Like ain't no female made me feel this way. I thought she was just a stuck up bitch but she goofy as hell. I mean I didn't give a fuck if she was bougie I was go let her know who in control.

"Let me see your phone" she asked

Usually ion just give my phone to anybody. I gave it to her and she called herself and then saved the number. She saved her number ass chocolate drop. Then she took a picture of herself and put it as her contact photo. Damn shawty fine asf. I checked my phone and noticed I had hella plays. So I told her that I'll hit her up later. She gave me a hug and we went our separate ways.

.

.

.

.

"Yo I think Zo running with Zane, cause I haven't heard from since Trey told me what went down.....And we been looking for them niggas ever since but they ducked off somewhere laying low" Chris said

"Just let me know what you need me to do, Ion fuck with Zo no damn way so if you want me to go shoot up his baby mama brib. I bet you he will come to us then"

Everybody looked at me like I was crazy. They should know by now that ion give a fuck. Cause at the end of the day them niggas ain't putting money in my pocket. And I really ain't gotta help him with shit. I just know he been going through it considering that he just had to pay and go to two funerals this week. If I was there that nigga wouldn't have gotten away.

"Damn Ghost that's fucked up, but you right if we shoot that shit up he will come back. and we can get the info about Zane" Chris said

He sent some of the dudes to go look for Zo and the others went back to work. Zo probably hiding out at his mama spot. I'm gone pay her a visit.

"You know ion give a fuck, we just burried two of our niggas all because of some hoe ass nigga.....Now we need to show Zane who the fuck he messing with.....I got my own shit to worry about so wassup" I said sipping on my cup

I was now sitting in Chris office, he said he needed to talk to me. I hope he still ain't talking about this hit for Black. I honestly don't have time for that shit. I got plays to buss and bitches to have ready for this pool party tomorrow.

"Nigga you a savage, you know that" Chris said dapping me up

I'm sitting here looking at this nigga like what the fuck he talking about. Sometimes this nigga just be talking.

"Yo you wildin, what the fuck you want man" I said looking at my Rolex

"I need you to help me take out Black. He talking to much in these streets. Ima tell you this shit now before he try to tell you, I told him that I was gone help him take you out. But I only said that because that nigga wouldn't shut the fuck up and he's the one I want dead. I feel like that nigga plotting some shit now, so we need to get rid of him before he try some shit" Chris said

I can see why he did what he did. I just don't get why the fuck he ain't been murked his ass. I just feel like it's something wrong with the story. Chris my boy and all but I done seen a lot of people switch up on they partna'. I don't trust nobody not even my mama. That bitch didn't care enough to take care of me so I know she would steal or snitch on me. Chris act like he couldn't get somebody else to do it. Ion trust that shit.

"All do respect man and you my boy but ion believe none of that shit but the part of y'all teaming up to kill me. Now you my big homie but I can care less about all that shit and I will put a whole clip in yo ass if I need to. Just send Smoke to do, I got a lot of other shit to do" I said drinking from my cup

"Come on Ghost play me better than that. Don't be making threats around here nigga. Remember who put you on to this shit nigga" he said standing up

Ion to much like niggas throwing shit up in my face. I understand he helped me out back in the day but we grown now. He taught me not to trust anyone. Ion give a fuck if he over me or not I will beat his ass. Muthafuckas think they can control you because they helped you and shit. And honestly I only went to him because he was the only nigga I trusted back then. Zo must have felt some kind of way cause he switched up on him real quick.

"Just cause you put me on, doesn't mean I have to do shit for you nigga. We grown now Chris, so if you got beef or need to get some shit off yo chest then say it nigga" I said getting all up in his face

Sasha

The way he put me in my place was sexy asf. When I tell you I almost kissed him. No nigga ever put me in my place like that before. Mmm😜 Now I definitely can't wait to see him again. Me and Kali were now on our way to the house to get ready for our dinner date.

Me and Kali were at her condo getting ready for the date tonight. We were going to meet Kelsey at the restaurant. She hooked us up with the new fancy Italian restaurant downtown that they just built. We all decided on wearing white and gold for tonight affair. The we are supposed to hit up the bar ad club down the street from the restaurant. I'm telling we just getting started on my birthday week.

When we got to the restaurant a photographer wanted a picture of all three of us so we posed. And then went to our reserved table. Then we ordered us an expensive bottle of champagne. Then we ate our salads first and then waited until our meal came.

So far I was having a good time the food is great and fancy. But I would have killed for some chilli cheese fries tho. I mean I may act boujee but I really like regular food. Now we are on our way to the club. We all decided to walk since it wasn't far and we had good parking spaces.

Omniscient

Marcus was on his way to his brother Tommy house. Tommy owed Ghost a lot of money but won't pay up. Marcus didn't want to hurt his brother but he knew that Ghost was gone come after him if he didn't He finally pulled up to Tommy house. He saw his car outside, so he knew that he was home. But once he got up the door he saw that it was cracked open. So Marcus grabbed his gun and proceeded to go inside of the house.

"TOMMY!" he yelled walking throughout the house

He searched downstairs but no one was here. Then he went upstairs to the bedroom and saw the door cracked halfway open. Marcus went inside and saw two naked bitches laid out on the bed with gunshot wounds. He checked their pulse and they were dead. As he was walking around the room he stumbled upon his brother Tommy on the ground. He was shot three times in the chest and one in the head. He quickly tucked his gun and held his brother in his arms for the last time. "This is Officer Graham, I'm on 851 Betty Ave, I have three dead bodies.....I need backup NOW!" he said through the walkie talkie

Marcus put on gloves and checked the entire house to see if he can find anything. He saw some white powered substance on his nightstand. He dabbed his finger in the white substance and it was cocaine. Marcus wondered when his brother started doing coke. That's when Marcus realized why he owed Ghost so much money. Ghost was dealing him drugs and he couldn't pay him back. No wonder Shy left with the kids.

"Fuck Tommy" he whispered

Marcus quickly left out the house and headed straight towards Ghost crib. Marcus was beyond pissed. He didn't understand why his brother didn't come to him for money or anything. instead he chose to drown himself in drugs and mess with one if the most notorious druglords in Cali. Marcus knew Ghost had something to do with his death. He pulled up to Ghost crib and hopped out of the car. He started banging on his door.

"Who the fuck banging on my damn door like that" Ghost said opening the door with his AR-15

Marcus moved the gun out of his face and pushed passed Ghost. He knew Ghost was dangerous and armed, that's why couldn't nobody touch him. Most people were scared of him. Marcus was a crooked cop who take money on the low for not raiding or snitching on criminals.

"Why did you kill him?" Marcus said about to grab Ghost until he pointed the gun at him

"Nigga what the fuck are you talking bout?" Ghost said still pointing the gun in his direction

"I'm talking about that hit out on Tommy" Marcus said angrily

"Speaking of Tommy where the fuck my money at, I'm bout to go handle it myself bruh cause you playing with my money" Ghost said

Marcus sat there looking confused. He just knew it was Ghost who killed Tommy. I guess Marcus didn't know his brother as well as he thought.

"Your not going to get your money because he is dead, I thought you killed him" Marcus said thinking hard asf

"Damn, well it looks like you are going to have to pay his debts or I will kill you right here" Ghost said nonchalantly

Marcus didn't care about Ghost getting his money. He wanted to know who killed his brother and why. Damn he owed Ghost a lot of money and who the fuck was he supposed to tell his wife that he was found dead with two other naked bitches.

"If you kill me, they will come looking for me and then that means you will not have an inside man working for the police." Marcus said with his hands up

"You got 24 hours, NOW GET THE FUCK OUT!" Ghost yelled

Marcus quickly left and went to the precinct to check on the case. He knew he couldn't get involved with the case. But that doesn't mean that he couldn't find out for himself. Marcus was determined to find out what his brother was hiding. And why it got him killed?

Dominic

Damn Kali fine ass hell and slim thick. She cool as hell though, might have to cuff her. But I know Mia crazy ass gone try some shit. Ion know why I always fuck with crazy bitches. Mia is some hoe I fucked a couple's months back and ended up getting the hoe pregnant. Now the bitch think we together. I told her that she was just a quick fuck and I'm only here for the baby.

"Ayyeee Ghost drop me off at my car, I gotta take Mia to the OBGYN" I said

I sent Mia a text letting her know that I was on the way. I can't lie though I am happy to be having a baby tho. And Mia has calmed down a lot, but she is early in her pregnancy. I know them hormones are going to kick in when it get she get further in her pregnancy.

I lit my backwood and pulled from the blunt, then passed it Smoke. I can't believe I am about to be a father. ME, my goofy ass a father.

"A'ight, you going by Chris's later?" Smoke asked

"Ion know I ain't got time for Chris bullshit today" I said

Chris been on some other shit since we buried Jax. That was like his little brother and they grew up together. His mother basically raised him too. They were real close. It took it harder than all of us.

"Yo Ghost wassup with you and ole' girl" Smoke asked

"None ya damn business, a'ight G" Ghost said dapping me up

I got out and unlocked my car door and sped off towards Mia house. Mia was a thick and short,but her attitude and mouth was reckless though. It didn't take me long to pull up to her crib. I beeped the horn and she came outside.

"Heyyyyy Dom" she said getting inside

"Wassup Mia" I said pulling off heading towards the doctor office
.
.
.
.
I was in the projects sitting outside with my boys. We were posted up just out here chilling. We were drinking, smoking, and making plays. The kids were running around while we were still outside.

"Ayyyyoooo who dat" Reese said pointing at a unfamiliar car riding by

"Ion know but I ain't waiting for them to start popping shit" I said grabbing my Glock and loading it

We all grabbed our guns and pulled the safety off. I turned around to see if the car rode by again. Right when I was ready to turn around I heard tires screeching. Then that same car came into the parking lot and started shooting. Reese started shooting back and I ducked behind my car. Some of the boys was shooting and trying to move the kids.

I shot somebody who was in the backseat as they were riding through the parking lot. They quickly speeded out the projects. Luckily none of the kids or my niggas was hit. This shit with Zane is getting out of hand. This nigga really losing his shit over Shawn. And then we still haven't seen Zo.

"Y'all good?" I asked

Reese nodded his head and started walking inside of his side bitch house. She didn't mind letting us chill at her spot from time to time. And her bad ass kids be running around everywhere.

"A'ight ima call Chris cause we need to get rid of these niggas asap" I said

Reese and I hopped in the car to head to Chris spot. But first I had to make a few plays on the way. But first I had to fill up my car with some gas. So I stopped at the first gas station I saw.

Then we got out and headed into the store. Then I noticed this familiar as car parked in front of the store. Some niggas was standing outside the car talking. But none of them look familiar. So we get I the store and grabbed something to drink and to snack on. While I was waiting to get to the front of the line I seen Zo bitch ass standing up front. I tapped Reese to get his attention.

"Yo ain't that Zo right there" I whispered

"Hell yeah, we got his ass" Reese said

Ion know if he could hear us or not. But he turned around and looked at us. He quickly left out the store. We sat the snacks down and quickly ran out the store. Soon as we ran outside them guys from earlier ran up on us. So we had to square up and started fighting.

Reese started fighting Zo, ion know who these other niggas are but I'm about to deal with they ass. I punched buddy in his jaw and fell yo the ground. Other dude pulled out his gun and pointed towards me like he was gone shoot. His bitch ass wasn't go do shit. I stood there waiting on him to pull the trigger, but he took to long so I kicked the gun out of his hand and held him down with one foot. And used the other to keep stomping his fucking face. You can hear his jaw break and everything. He pissed me off by pulling out a gun and for hitting me in my lip.

Muthafuckas gone realized that I ain't go play with yo ass. Ion really like that gun shit, I look to thump it out like grown ass men. But when I fight, I fight to kill. Muthafuckas gone learn not to fuck with me. I used to be an underground exhibition fighter. I was taught to fight to kill, and we used to fight dirty. And I was getting paid big bucks and then I met Chris. He talked me into running with him and I flipped from Murda to Billy. And I started making more money selling and moving drugs. I mean I fight from time to time to keep some extra money in my pockets.

Reese punched Zo in his face. He knocked that nigha to sleep. So he carried him and out him in the backseat and went and got my shit out the store. Then we headed to Chris spot first.

Calvin

Damn it looks like I ain't the only one Tommy owes. I'm mad asf cause I at least wanted my money back first. Ion think I wasn't gone kill him but then again. Marcus bout got his ass shot up coming at me like that. Ion give asf if he a cop or not.

I called everyone downstairs for dinner. We all sat at the big ass table and waited on some of the girls to bring out the food. Everyday I have these bitches rotate and take turns cooking dinner. Everyone was engaged in conversation and then you had Indya just sitting there. I guess all the other girls are jealous that I'm fucking her at the moment. But I'm bout to change all of that shit now.

"EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP! As of now y'all better start treating Indya like one of y'all or I will not let y'all go shopping next week. She ain't did shit to y'all bitches. Now chill that shit out or you will be punished. Understood?" I said smoking on my cigar

"Why should we suffer cause that bitch ain't got no friends? " Candy said

I just chuckled at her. This bitch won't me to fuck her up. She knows ion like being questioned. Especially in front of everybody.

"CANDY DISMISS YOSELF AND GO WAIT UPSTAIRS IN MY ROOM NOW! The rest of y'all eat now!" I said in a serious tone

I hate jealous ass females who do to much. Like damn you really that mad cause I ain't in them guts no more. I went upstairs into my room.

"Come here now" I demanded

She got up and walked over towards me. She had her arms folded with a stank ass attitude. I grabbed her throat and pulled her close so she could see me.

"Why the fuck you keep trying me huh? You want some attention that fucking bad huh? What I tell you about questioning me? TALK!" I said through gritted teeth

"Why you don't want me no more huh? I'm the one making sure all the bitches is looking good and shit. You just threw me to the curb for some new skinny bitch......And why should we get punished cause no one likes her or want to be her fucking friend" she said

"You wasn't acting like that when I was fucking any of them other bitches including your lil friends you hanging with. MATTER OF FACT WHY THE FUCK AM I EVEN EXPLAINING ANYTHING TO YOU" I said sitting in my chair now smoking the blunt I had behind my ear

"Cause you know you can't resist me and you know I'm not like there other bitches" she said taking off her robe

She had on this sexy ass lingerie that really showed her frame. I didn't notice how sexy she looked tonight. She stood in front of me and got on her knees and started unbuckling my pants. She made eye contact with me as she was taking my dick out. And then she licked my balls All the way to the tip, I love the way her tongue ring felt on my dick. Then she swallowed all of my dick and started slurping and sucking on it.

"Damn ma" I said tilting my head back

She started gagging and spitting on my dick. Then she let it hit the back of her throat. I started bobbing her head up and down fast asf. On everything she was about to make me bust😭😭. I wanted to fuck the shit out of her now.

She started taking her lingerie off and then she slowly slid down on my dick. Damn I like when she in control. That shit was sexy ASF, but this is my bedroom. So I'm the one in control. I picked her up and laid her on the bed.

What y'all think?

Sasha and Calvin?

Who you think killed Tommy?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

3.9K 142 37
Sincere, a 20 years old drop out who became addicted to drug because of his past. He been doing drugs since uu was 17 years old. No mother , no fathe...
375K 11.3K 46
Dream Daniella Davison is girl who has gone through hell and still climbing her way out. She's hard worker and nice girl but please don't mistaken he...
330K 11.6K 21
Kash is a ruthless nigga. Anyone that got in his way was a deadman.He didn't give a fuck about nothing. After his mom died when he was 14. And murde...
Mirage Da SoJealousOfMo✨

Narrativa generale

352 21 4
In the gritty depths of a New York City neighborhood, Cherish, a resilient 20-year-old stripper, becomes the sole provider for her younger brother, X...