One Direction One Shots (All...

By purpleeyestelllies

Smutty smut smut!! One shotty shots! Here's a collection of one shots I've written. I'll be updating regular... More

Comments, Likes, and Requests!
Ziam - 100% Not Gay
Zianourry- Iron Man
Larry - Yes, Daddy
Ziall - For A Fucking Necklace
Narry - Don't Speak
Leeronica - Good at my Job
Zourry - Three Hearts, One Hole
Zianourry (Niall-centric) - Well Loved
Ziam - Right In Front Of Me
Lilo - Rumors
Zilo - Who's?
Zouis - On Holiday
Larry - My Dreams Come True
Zouis - No More One Night Stands
Nouis - Give You What You Want
Larry - Long Hair Don't Care
3k!
Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication
Lilo - Rumors Pt 2
Ziam - After School
Lirry - Louder
Ziam - Mesmerized
Nouis - Not A Joke
Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication Part 2
Lirry - Suit and Tie
Niam - Voiceover
Zarry - Reality
Liam (and Liam and Liam and Liam) - Déjà vu
Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication Prt 3
Lirry - Award of the Night Goes to
Zouniam - 3rd Bloke's the Charm
Zianourry - Uncharted Territory (Part 1)
Ziam - You Don't, I Do
Narry - Who Needs Scoop Neck Tees When I Have You
Nouis - Sunday Kind of Love
Zilo (a little angsty Larry as well)- Leaked
Niam (side Zouis/way over there Lirry/very far corner Zarry) - Bar Tender
Niam (side Zouis/w.o.t. Lirry/ v.f.c. Zarry) - Bar Tender (Part 2)
Niam (side Zouis w.o.t. Lirry v.f.c. Zarry) - Bar Tender (Part 3)
Niam (side Zouis w.o.t. Lirry v.f.c. Zarry) -Bar Tender (Part 4)
Ziam - Bad Marks
Zianourry - Uncharted Territory (Part 2)
Zarry - Abstinence
Narry - Convince Me
Ziall- Struck "A" Chord
Zouniam - We Own You
Zarry - Lovers in Paris
Lilo - Get Off
Larry - Pretty in Orange
Half Shots (Part 1)
Half Shots (Part 2)
Half Shots (Part 3)
Vol II

Niall (little bit of Zianourry) - Special Delivery

22.7K 305 117
By purpleeyestelllies

Special request! Loved this one!

***

Niall finally finished his studio session and was more than ready to fall into bed for a long nap before he was supposed to have the guys over for dinner. He walked up to the door of his rental but was too tired to see the package that was sitting right outside his door, so when he kicked it he swore quietly and bent down to pick it up.

"To: Niall Horan" with his current address.

But there wasn't a return address or even a real name, only the words scribble in messy letters, "Your's Truely"

Niall took the package inside and set it on the kitchen counter. He hadn't gotten an unmarked since he lived in the X Factor House and fans had access to his address. He examined the small package, nothing more than a box the size of a movie case and about four inches thick. He turned it over but there weren't any identifying stamps or writtings.

Well, if it was a bomb it'd go off whether or not I opened it, right?

Niall took the scissors from the kitchen drawer and cut the flaps open. He turned the box upside on the counter and a styrofoam block fell out along with two pieces of paper, instructions and a written note with his name on the front. First he picked up the note and unfolded it. It had a few short paragraphs in the same messy writing that was on the front of the envelope. He didn't recongize it right away, but he swore he'd seen it before.

Niall let his eyes read over the words slowly:

Niall my dear,

This is a very special gift that I'm sure you'll love. Don't be scared, it's all in good fun. I saw it and immediately thought of you. I knew I had to give it to you. Pink is just your color, don't you think?

Just my color? Pink is not my color.

If you haven't opened the packaging yet, please do that now.

Niall looked from the styrofoam to the letter and back before taking the two sides apart and letting the pink plastic fall to the counter.

What the hell is it? Am I supposed to cook with it? He looked back to the note.

Pretty, right? Just like you. Now if you're not sure how to use my precious gift then there are instructions included, but somehow I'm sure you'll figure it out.

But Niall, please don't hurt yourself. And for my own peace of mind, start with a finger.

I want you to use it. Enjoy it. Take pictures if you'd like. But I'll be by later to make sure you haven't wasted my present.

Yours Truely, Xx

Niall picked up the thing that looked like a remote in his hand. He pressed the top button but nothing happened. He pressed the bottom one and the thing attached by a chord started vibrating. Niall jumped a little in surprise. He watched it bounce against the granite with wide eyes. He took it in his hand and it made his skin vibrate. His hand tingled and he giggled at the sensation.

He tried the other button again and the vibrations increased, getting more powerful and faster. He pressed it again, and the vibrations now moved at a mind-boggling pace. Niall's hand started to itch with the sensation. He pressed the button again, assuming it would turn off after that last setting, but instead the vibrations went from constant to short pulses every other second.

Niall made an appreciative sound. That one seemed nice; like a back massager. He pressed it again and the vibrations changed yet again. This time it was two in short succession and then one longer one, repeating over and over. He pressed it one last time and the vibrations went back to the first softer setting. He clicked it off and put it down on the counter.

So it vibrates? Feels nice. Now what?

Niall figured it was time for the instructions. He picked up the two sided page with the hand that didn't still hold the remote, surprisingly tight he realized and loosened his grip on it.

Anal Fantasy Wireless Remote Vibrating Butt Plug were in bold letters at the top of the instructions. Niall's mouth fell open and he dropped the pink remote on the counter. He backed away from the...thing...with the paper still in his hands, fingers crinkling it in his grip.

Butt plug? Who the fuck would send me that?

Niall just stared at the small pink plastic for so long he felt his legs getting antsy. He still couldn't get his mind around it. He thought about all the disturbing things that he'd heard about toys like that. He thought about the disturbing things the note asked him to do with it. He thought about the nice way it felt in his hand when it pulsed.

No not nice; bad. Bad way it felt. The bad way it felt so nice.

Niall took a hesitant step closer and eyed the thing like it would come alive and throw itself at him. But it didn't. It remained still and pink and bad and nice. He finally came back to stand in front of the counter and decided to at least try and make sense of the instructions. So he could understand only.

The Remote Control Silicone Plug features a tapered tip for easy entry...easy entry in my butt!...while the whisper-quiet motor delivers mind-blowing vibrations directly to your most sensitive areas...Mind-blowing? Sensitive areas? Niall's mind was racing and he couldn't skip over the connection between how it felt in his hand to how it would feel-no. Stop.

Niall reached out and touched the "tapered tip" that was for "easy entry". He didn't notice before that it was smooth, even soft, to the touch. He picked it up in his hand again and felt that the whole thing was soft against his skin. He trailed his thumb from the small tip to the ball that sat at the other end.

A ball? What was that for? Not easy entry that's for sure. Then the end was curved and had like a handle. It needed a handle. This was crazy.

Put it down, Niall. This was funny for a milisecond but now you should put it down.

He didn't put it down. Instead he picked up the remote, too. He held them both in his hands and glanced around the house like someone could actually catch him. But it still served to make him feel safer that no one was around to see him, standing there, holding this thing, like he actually wanted it. Like he actually wanted it....he wanted it.

The realization hit Niall like a brick wall. He wanted to use it. He wanted to enjoy it. He wanted to take pictures. All like the note said. Niall groaned at his own fantasies. He took the note in the same hand as the remote and instructions and ran to his bedroom. He dropped eveything on the end of the bed and quickly disrobed, throwing all his clothes off into a corner.

He stood there naked, and admittedly half-hard, looking at the toy like he couldn't believe this was happening. He reached a hand down to confirm his fears, and moaned at the rough skin of his hand on his smooth cock. He gripped himself without thinking and pulled slowly up and then down, looking at the toy with something dark in his eyes. He was hard. Because of this thing. This thing he had to try.

He scooted everything up the bed and then laid down next to it. Niall pretended to hate this idea for one more minute before taking the remote in one hand, and the...toy?...in the other. He pressed the power button and it came to life in his hands. The vibrations steady but soft. He looked at it then looked down towards his flushed cock, laying on his stomach.

He remembered the note. ...please don't hurt yourself. And for my own peace of mind, start with a finger...

Niall wasn't gay, but being in this band had taught him a thing or two, and Harry's late night, drunken words spilled into his head. Lube is essential. Lou likes it rough, but I swear to God I never let him put anything inside me unless it's slick. Harry had slurred with his head on Niall's shoulder and his hands waving widely.

Lube. Okay, lube. Niall didn't have lube. He looked aound without any clue what to do. He spotted the lotion bottle on the nightstand.

Lotion? Would that work? I don't know if that's a thing. Niall looked back to the toy in his hand and decided it would be a thing today. He turned it off, set toy down, reached for the lotion, and pumped some into his hands. He brought it back and looked between his hand and the toy.

...start with a finger...

Niall put the remote down too and ran a finger through the cold, clean-scented half-solid. He took one last deep breath before he opened his legs and reached a hand down to his virgin hole. He placed the tip of his finger against his entrance and yelped at how cold the lotion was. He rubbed his finger around to warm up the lotion and made a small noise when it also felt kind of good.

He closed his eyes and tried to not focus on the fact that he was doing this. He pushed just the tip of his finger in and hissed at the foreign feeling. Not bad, but more like what the hell, that's a finger in my ass, okay. He pushed it a little more and got past the part that he coated in lotion and started to feel the rough skin of his finger against the ring of muscle.

More lotion it is, he thought and pulled his finger out. He wasn't sure, but he might have clenched slightly when pulled out. He rubbed lotion over his entire finger, just in case, and put it back to his hole. He gave the same treatment of rubbing around his hole to warm up the cold lotion before poking his finger back in to the first knuckle. He groaned but told himself to relax. It was no big deal. It was nothing. He didn't have a finger in his ass. It didn't feel...nice.

He pushed in further and felt his hole stretch to the new instrusion, like it was made for this. Like it knew this would happen one day. His finger rubbed against his walls, slick against smooth. He stiffled a moan when he finally pushed in all the way to his third knuckle. He was breathing heavy and his forehead was lined with sheer traces of persperation. He looked down and saw his hand curved down to where he couldn't see, where his finger was inside him. Inside him! He let his head fall back to the pillow and groaned.

Now what? Take it out? He went to pulled his finger out slowly so he wouldn't hurt himself and moaned at the friction against his inner walls. Again! He pushed back in and felt that same precious feeling of friction. His cock twitched on his stomach and he thought, Well at least someone's not scared to say he's enjoying this, as he gave his length a pointed look.

He started moving his finger in and out in rhythm. His hole was no longer screaming with the new stretch, instead it was closing tight around his finger every so often. His cock was harder than he'd ever seen it. He knew that if he kept this up, he'd come, and quick. He glanced next to him and saw the toy laying there, like it was waiting patiently for it's turn. He smirked at it and pulled his finger out with a loud groan. He reached for the toy and the remote, one in each hand.

...never let him put anything inside me unless it's slick...

He used the leftover lotion on his hand to smear it over the plug he was holding. When it was shiny he gave it one last once over and lowered it between his legs. The small end was pressed against his now seemingly greedy hole. It sucked it in almost as much as Niall pushed it.

It was smaller than his finger at first and just sort of gave him relief. But then he pushed it further and it widened to a thickness bigger than his one finger and he was at that point all over again where his body felt stretched and the heat burned. But it was gradual, and had him arching into it instead of hating it like he was sure he would.

He kept pushing until he felt the ball against his entrance. No. Nope. Can't do it. Not happening. Niall's head was shaking back and forth on his pillow while he tried to convince himself not to go ahead and push the entirety of it in. But the small end of the toy was almost there. Almost to the innermost part of him. And he could feel himself wishing that that last space would be full, too. So he scrunched his eyes shut tight and gave the toy a shove. He let out a long uuuuugghh! when he felt his hole stretch around the ball, but then it was inside and he pushed the last centimetes in and felt so full.

He let out a contented sigh. I did it! Fuck, I did it. Ugh, It's so big. I can't...so nice. Now for the vibrating part, I guess. Niall was surprised the remote hadn't cracked, because when he looked down he was gripping it so tight his knuckles were white. He pressed the power button with a shaking hand and the toy vibrated inside him. Niall released an unabashed moan at the crazy sensation. He started shifting on his bed with the inablitity to lay still, but that only served to make the tip press into Niall's prostate.

Niall's hips jerked into the air, followed by hips, legs, and back, into a full arch. He squeezed his cheeks together, pulling the toy in with all his might, and making it touch that spot again. This time Niall fell flat back onto the bed, limbs lose, and breath ragged. His head was flying around on his pillow and his now free hand was scratching at the sheets. He couldn't imagine what the other settings felt like. Let's find out. He pressed the button and the vibrations sped up. Niall made a low sound in his throat and bit his lip hard. He pressed it again and the vibrations took on an unreal pace that had Niall pushing back and forth onto the toy.

Niall knew his favorite setting was next and clicked the button with anticipation. The vibrations stopped for a small second before he felt a powerful buzz right up against his spot. His cock leaked a bead of precome onto his stomach. Then another forceful buzz a second later and another drop on his stomach.

Niall made a rhthym of rocking down as the pulse vibrated against his most sensitive spot. He had produced a small pool of sticky white liquid above his navel.

He had to try the last setting. He had to. So he hit the button one more time and put the remote down. The two short buzzes had Niall making a tight high-pitched sound each time, while the longer vibration had Niall producing a constant stream of precome. Niall was milking himself with a butt plug and he didn't even know it. All he knew was that his cock and stomach was covered with his thin white evidence of pleasure.

"Ni?" he heard from his livingroom.

Niall's hazy mind took a second to realize that that wasn't his voice he just heard. And neither were the footsteps he heard in the hall. His whole body tensed up with fear and the vibrations suddenly seemed to be rocketing through his entire body. He screamed and came in long, hot ropes over his chest and stomach. His whole body shook with the force of his most powerful orgasm ever.

"Ni?" a worried voice said as the door swung open. "Fuck! Niall!"

Niall lifted his groggy head to see Harry standing in his doorway, with Louis and Liam on his right, and Zayn on his left. They had facial expressions ranging from shocked to amused to lustful. Niall let out a soft whine and his legs fell flat to the bed with the toy still inside him. He brought a hand to his racing heart, landing in a spot of cum. He groaned and rolled his eyes before letting his hand fall back to the bed.

"Jesus Christ, Nialler," Zayn sounded in awe, "We didn't think you'd actually do it!"

Niall raised his head up at that. "You?"

Louis grin grew, "Yep. Us. Damn, Niall. I can't say I'm shocked, though." He came to the bed and reached a hand between Niall's legs to tap the still vibrating toy playfully. Niall moaned and clenched the sheets in sensitivity. "Did you like my note?"

"Out. Out," he begged weakly and lifted his hips towards Louis' hand.

"Is baby Niall sensitive?" Liam purred from behind Louis.

Niall didn't know what to do so he nodded and a sob choked its way out of his throat.

"Don't be mean," Harry admonished.

Louis scoffed but reached down and slowly tugged on the now filthy toy. Niall was whining with the tender shocks it sent through his body.

"Shhhh," Zayn soothed. He came and kissed Niall's flushed chest.

Louis continued to pull the plug out until it slid free of Niall's stretched, puffy hole before turning it off. "Shit, guys come here." Louis waved them over.

Niall raised his head again to see all four of his bandmates gathered around his sore entrance. The attention made Niall close his knees together, but Louis caught them and pushed them wide again.

"So pink," Liam whispered.

Harry made a hum of agreement.

"Think he's loose enough?" Louis ask mecheviously.

Zayn looked to Louis to see if he was serious. He was. Zayn looked back to Niall's face, then back to his hole. "Yeah," he answered eventually.

Niall huffed and whined, "Guys."

"Don't worry, love, we'll take care of you," Harry promised.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 320 154
This is going to be all about 1D ships book recommendation. All besides Larry, I have other books dedicated to them. So this is all about the other s...
15.9K 225 18
just some fluff larry one shots that I wrote coz I was bored. I might add smut but idk if that will happen coz I write terrible smut
117K 3.7K 30
*YOU NEED TO READ THE FIRST BOOK TO UNDERSTAND THIS ONE ITS ON MY PROFILE * The past might have hurt you Yes you can run away from your past. But wh...
334K 5.3K 29
Smut one shots on times we know what Larry REALLY did behind the cameras. :) From 'everyone has a titanic for the first time face' to 'just a bit of...