(Discontinue) Camp Go Wild (C...

By NeapoCream

(Y/n) (L/n) is a very energetic boy, especially when it come to music, he loved playing any music can play wi... More

โš ๏ธ Warning and (Y/n)'s Info ๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿจ Late Arrive๐Ÿธ
๐ŸจThe Big Bad Wolf๐Ÿบ
๐ŸจSilence Bunny๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿจ The Polite Blue Crab ๐Ÿฆ€
๐ŸจTaiga and His Underlings๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿจ(Y/n) vs Wild๐ŸŒฒ Part 1
Rewrite and some changes
<Prolouge>
Yoichi Yukimura x Male Reader
<Chapter 1>
<Chapter 2>
<Chapter 3>
Merry Christmas
Aiden Flynn (Christmas Special)
Voting is over
<Chapter 4 Part 1>
<Chapter 4 Part 2>
<Chapter 5 Part 1>
Vote heres
<Chapter 5 Part 2>
Random Book Dump
<Chapter 6>
<Chapter 7>
Another Book Dump
<Chapter 8>
<Chapter 9> LEMON!
<Chapter 10>
THANK YOU ALL
Chapter: 11
Books Dumps...Again...
Chapter 12...APRILL FOOLS
<Chapter: 12 Part 1>
TAGG AGAIN!!
<Chapter: 12 Part 2>
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH AND SPEICAL CHAPTER!!!
Locker Room Confession
Sooo....
โ™›THE KING'S ORDERS ARE ABSOLUTEโ™›
I'm Back BITCHES
<Chapter 13 Part 1>
This book will be either Hitaus or discontinue๏ฟผ!

Lock in Kitchen Hell

2K 47 34
By NeapoCream

3rd POV

Today in Camp Buddy was hot, like really hot. Espically when it summer and all the sun decided to show it hot burning light and shine all over us.

But what could be worse then being outside in the sun? It being in a kitchen helping cooking many dishes for tonight dinner.

Everything in that kitchen was on, the oven, microwave as etc. These thing made the entire kitchen hot you would feel like you was actually turning into a big ass piece bacon.

That I exactly feeling right now. Aiden was doing the usual cooking of the day, but since tonight was special it means he have cook much much longer and because there was so many to cook he needed some help and luckily (the poor soul) (Y/n) just so to happen to be in the dining hall for whatever reason. So now they was both cooking and baking stuff in the kitchen as fast they can.

Now let see how they doing.

(Y/n): "HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!" He said while carrying the plate of cinnamon rolls out of the oven and putting in near the window.

Aiden: "(Y/n), are you ok?" He ask while taking the chicken out the fryer.

(Y/n): "Y-Yeah, (Y/n) is wearing kitchen mittens just like you ask."

Aiden: "Alright then now let go finish the rest of the food. We don't won't it all the food to go cold now do we?"

(Y/n): "No sir!"

Aiden: "Alright! Now let go cook up some food and be the best food they ever ate!"

(Y/n): "Aye Sir!"

Timeskip

The two was all finish and they was both tired and sweaty. The good thing is that all the food and the desserts was now done and was ready to be serve.

Aiden: "Alright (Y/n), we finally finish. Now all we need to do now is to take all the food out to the mess hall. Now if you can please open the door for me."

(Y/n): "Alright!" He then went over to open the door but something was wrong...terribly wrong.

Aiden: "Is something wrong (Y/n)?"

(Y/n) then tried one more time but...

(Y/n): "Aiden, the door won't open..."

Aiden: "Huh...? What you mean?"

(Y/n): "The door knob is working just fine, but when I try to push it open it feel like something is behind the the door and it blocking the way out. What do we do?!"

Aiden: "Ok calm down. Let me try." Aiden then went over and try to push it open, but when it fail he then try to push harder. And again failed. "O-Ok this is bad! Let try banging the door."

The two then started banging the door and  yelling for help, but there was no respond.

Aiden: "Damnit!"

(Y/n): "Let try using the window."

Aiden "Right! Wait..."

(Y/n) then went over to the window but when got near it he realize something was wrong. The windows doesn't look like it can be open up at all!

(Y/n): "Ummm, Aiden how do you open the window?"

Aiden: "Yeah...about that. Due to the budget we get this year we wasn't able to get the window fix like usual so we have to work with little money we got."

(Y/n): "So what now? It getting hotter each second we in here and (Y/n) doesn't like being here any longer."

Aiden: "The only choice we have is yelling as loud as we can and hopefully someone will hear us. We going to have to tried making noises as loud we can. Are you ready?"

(Y/n): "(Y/n) is ready to cause some ear damage!"

Aiden: "Ok let not tried to cause any damage to anyone but alright!"

Timeskip

It had been 30 minutes since and no luck. They tried yelling, stomping, screaming and all kind of noise to get anyone attention. After 15 minutes of that they decided to find some way to cool down a bit either by fanning themselves, making ice bangs to put on themselves or eating some leftover popsicles in the freezer. It been like that for another 15 minutes and now they both was on the floor exhausted.

Aiden's POV

Things have not been looking good for us right now, we been here for 30 minutes and somehow no one didn't hear all the noise we was making. Many if old man Goro was here he would open the door with no problem with that huge muscles of his. Seriously he made be old, but Pops is packing with all those muscles.

But anyways, it was so hot that (Y/n) and I have to take off our clothes and wear nothing but an aprons. Now laying down on the floor with an ice pack on my head, chest, stomach and legs. Sadly these ice melt quickly because of the heat.

I notice out the corner of my eyes I see (Y/n) laying their. With his popsicle on his chest having it melt on him and his ice pack that was leaking water. He doesn't seem like he moving...at all...of god!

I immediately got up and went toward him.

Aiden: "(Y/n)! Are you ok?!"

(Y/n): "Aiden...this is anyone came yet?"

Aiden: "Not yet, how you feeling?"

(Y/n): "Hot...sweaty...and sticky...very sticky. but hey...I feeling sleepy so do you mind if we cuddle...before I..." (Y/n) immediately fall asleep and I slapped him quickly so he could wake up. "Ouch...!"

Aiden: "Well I don't need you falling asleep yet so here let me help you." I then got a new ice pack and was ready to put in on his face, but when I try walking back to him I slip over and fell right down.

Aiden: "Ouch ouch ouch! Didn't meant for that to happ-" I realize that something was under me and it was (Y/n). "(Y/n)! Are you ok?! I'm sorry I didn't mean to-

I pick him up and I saw that (Y/n) nose was bleeding! Oh god, how I'm going to

(Y/n): "Aiden...you too close...do you mind...ummm." He sound a bit weird, he just wanted to cuddle with me and now he want me to get away. Wait he pointing to...oh...I just realize that my apron have fallen off on top of him and was am butt ass naked.

Aiden: "How god, I didn't mean to-" I wasn't about to finish my sentence the door slam open and there stand.

Yoshinori: "Hey are you two al-" he look at me and then (Y/n) and to me again. His face turn from worried to shock and to glare. This is going to be a long day.

Timeskip

After (Y/n) and I explain our situation and getting a mouth full from Yoshi we finally got to rest and get out of the kitchen. But after we took a cold shower to make us feel better.

Afterward it was finally the time to celebrate the last day of Pride Month. Everybody have different kind of color of them so was gay, trans, pan and etc.

I was wearing a rainbow shirt and now was eating some chicken. I didn't realize but someone sat right next to me and...
(Y/n): "Hey Aiden!"

Aiden: "Gah! O-Oh, hey (Y/n). Listen I want to apologize what happen earlier today."

(Y/n): "Don't worry about it, I know it was an accident. Too bad Sir Goro have scolded you for way too long.

Aiden: "Yeah I can still hear ringing in my ears. Who knew that pop can yell that much."

(Y/n): "Well I have something that can help with that." Before I could say anything (Y/n) lean over and kiss my right ear. After he was done my face turn red.

Aiden: "W-What was that for?! That didn't help at all!"

(Y/n): " I know, I just wanted to do that since you my favorite!"

Aiden: "Oh...well thanks. Also you got a lots of ball doing that while their people here."

(Y/n): "Not big as yo-" I cover his mouth before he could finish.

Aiden: "Don't. Even. Say it."

(Y/n): "Yeah Yeah, but what I said was true. You are my favorite since everytime I hang around you, I always end up having fun."

Aiden: "Same here, you different from the other campers and I'm mean really different."

(Y/n): "Heh I know, but anyways I'll see you later. I have to do something."

Aiden: "And what th-"

(Y/n) then got on top of the tables and shouted.

(Y/n): "TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF PRIDE MONTH! REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOUR SEXUALITY IS OR WHAT YOU ARE LET END THIS NIGHT WITH A BANG!!!"

Campers: "YEAH!!!"

The music became louder and everyone started to act a bit too wild. Luckily Sir Goro left already or we be screw. Yoshi and Yuri was happily looking at the campers having fun. Yuri was looking a bit too happy...

And (Y/n) was still on top of the tables but now was playing his guitar and was singing (Whatever song you like!) and he sound amazing.

He was different from the other campers because he always know how to put a smile on everyone faces expecting his old man.

(Y/n) was special and in a very good way to everyone here.

~~~~~~~♧.:.♚.:.♧~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Today is the last day of Pride Month, which mean I'm going right back to the closest. Anyways I would like to thanks you all for reading my special since this is my last special for the Pride Month.

Which mean I'm going back to riding chapters of the book for Camp Go Wild and also I'm going to Rewrite Moto Modo since I want to write my own plot and shit so look forward to that.

Now before I go I wanted to thank you all for this

2k!? Never thought I would see the day that my book would come so far and it all thanks to you. And because of this you guys deserve a special chapter and it will be all about the one and only

YURI!!!!

The Speical chapter is going to be called

Detective Yuri: Music Destruction!

1 Case

6 Main Suspects

1 Culprit

Will Yuri be able to solve this case or will the culprit be able to get get away. Find out in your local theater near you. (There no theater where I'm at so I been missing a lots of movies I wanted to watch!) It might have to be a separate book or not because it going to be long as hell.

Anyways, thank for reading and I'll see you guys in the next chapter.

Now if you excuse me I have to go back and play Camp Buddy, it been 2 months since I last place and I haven't even finish ONE route. See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 2.5K 16
'I wish I could live another life. Maybe one where I have some friends.' For as long as you could remember, you had been alone and unable to make an...
40.2K 914 16
There are rumours that new recruits duties continue into the night where subordinates like you are supposed to relieve their commanding officer's sex...
70.1K 2K 34
๐…๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐’๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ž๐›๐จ๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐‘๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ ๐’๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐“๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐‘๐จ๐ฅ...
43.2K 1.1K 30
Just like the other books, this one follows the storyline of y/n joining Reki and Langa on their skating adventure. I own none of the pictures that...