Falling for Mr Billionaire ||...

By queensofsupreme

"What?" I shouted dropping the phone as tears stream down my face. He can't be dead, no! The father of my chi... More

*Cast*
Prologue
Chapter 1 *His back*
Chapter 2 *I still love you*
Chapter 3 *She can't be pregnant*
Chapter 4 *Be my wife please*
Chapter 5*The devil is married*
Chapter 6 *Heartbroken*
Chapter 7*please don't hurt me*
Chapter 8*I didn't want a divorce*
Chapter 9*She isn't married*
Chapter 10*Are you pregnant?*
Chapter 11*She knows about him*
Chapter 12*Last day of italy*
Chapter 13 *Finally he knows*
Chapter 14 *He called me a slut*
Chapter 15*His her father*
Chapter 16*The devil caught me*
Chapter 17*Water problem*
Chapter 18*Game on*
Chapter 19*Game goes wrong*
Chapter 20*On drugs*
Chapter 21*The Surprise*
Chapter 22*The smack*
Chapter 23*Paris Mistake*
Chapter 24*You under arrest*
Chapter 25*Jail life*
Chapter 26*broken hearts*
Chapter 27*Friends or family*
Chapter 28*Mother is back*
Chapter 30*Fake it till you make it*
Chapter 31*Its just an illusion*
Chapter 32*Bomb explosion*
Chapter 33*Broken body*
Chapter 34*AWAKE*
Chapter 35*Unconscious*
Chapter 36*behind bars*
Chapter 37*My baby*
Chapter 38*water-breaks*
Chqpter 39*Missing Ex-*
Chapter 40*Caught red handed*
Chapter 41*Suicide*
Chapter 42*Funeral*
Chapter 43*Wedding bells*
Chapter 44*Love is back*
Chapter 45*Engaged*
Chapter 46*Married again*
Chapter 47*Honeymoon*
Chapter 48*Cheater & a liar*
Chapter 49*Im Sorry*
Chapter 50*The end*
Chapter 51*Eli's start*
Chapter 52*Party like there's no tomorrow*
Chapter 53*Game on*
Chapter 54*Birthday wish*
Chapter 55*Revenge*
Chapter 56*Heart-condition*
Chapter 57*Accident*
Chapter 58- Bitter truth
Chapter 59 - Detective Eli
Chapter 60*Award ceremony
Chapter 61*Scars
Chapter 62 - Rule
Chapter 63*Past secrets
Chapter 64* Prom night
Chapter 65*Drinker*
Chapter 66*Future plans*
Epilogue

Chapter 29*Poison*

5.3K 240 17
By queensofsupreme

Sofia's POV.

A few days has passed but yet Stella didn't still answer my phone. My mother has been very nice to me and the kids but somehow I have been having a bad dream. I don't know why I'm getting nightmares now that my life is back on track. I don't even understand why Benjamin had to be the one to suffer in my dreams.

"Sofia can I cook lunch if you still sick." My mother asked and I shook my head getting up. "Don't be stubborn."

"Mother, I'm pregnant not sick. I know my morning sickness got worse but I can cook for the kids myself and Annette and Elijah doesn't like---."

"Eating anything I make. I know." She finished the sentence and I nod my head. I don't understand what Elijah's and Annette's problem is. They somehow like troubling my mother and Elijah even refused to call her grandma.

"Mom Sofia." Annette shouted looking at my mother. I swear she acts like she's older than me sometimes. "Eli said he is hungry."

"I'll make food now Annette, so why don't you go downstairs and stay with Elijah." I asked nicely and she quickly left. "Mother why don't you go check up on the kids, I'll be there just now."

"If you change your mind let me know so I can cook." She replied and I nod my head and my mother left after that.

I don't understand why Stella is ignoring me when I'm her sister. I'm sure if something happened to her or Stephanie than Benjamin would call me.

I finally started calling Stephanie and she answered.

"Hey steph, is Stella fine?" I asked.

"We all good Sofia. Do you want me to give her the phone?" She questioned.

"Yes, thank you." I mumbled confused. Why are they living together after they both decided to live with their boyfriends.

"Hey Sofia. It's Stella and for your information we living with your ex-husband sister." She shouted.

"Is he with you now?" I asked and she giggled. "Stella I don't care about him, I just want to know why you didn't answer my calls."

"Well, my phone is gone. I don't know how but I lost it a few days ago before Tucker and I had a fight and please don't ask me what happened between us." Stella answered. "By the way Benjamin is a real slave, I don't understand why you left him."

"Why didn't he at least tell me my sisters are living with him?" I asked changing the topic and she started laughing. "Have you gone crazy like him?"

"Sister, you told him to leave you alone and he promised so don't expect a call or a text from him. Right Benjamin." She shouted. I'm going to kill her when I see her. "He said you should send him a message, he will think of replying to your message."

"I'll hang up now, bye." I quickly disconnected the phone angry. Stella is just like him. I didn't even get a chance to ask her about mother because of Benjamin.

I quickly went to the kitchen and saw Annette and Elijah annoying my mother again. They are really so naughty.

"I also want juice." Elijah shouted and Annette agreed. I don't understand why they have to act like they twins. "Red is my favorite." Elijah added lying.

"Aunty can---."

"Don't call me your aunty." My mother snapped at Annette and my eyes widened up in shock. "Rather call me grandma or grand aunt." She smiled and I sighed relieve.

"No, grandpa said if a person doesn't like what you call them than call them a devils child." Annette replied and I was shock.

"Anne." I shouted and Elijah started laughing. "Your grandfather would never teach you that."

"But mom Sofia--."

"Both of you apologize to mother and than leave." I shouted.

"Sorry." They both mumbled and left.

"Sofia they just kids, don't be too strict or else they won't learn anything." My mother said and I nod my head. "I'll put the juice in the fridge while you cook." She added and I started cooking.

*******************

"Annette why are you acting weird? Are you sick honey?" I asked Annette who was cough. "Should I take you go the doctor?" I knew the cough wasn't real so I played along.

"No mom Sofia." Annette replied faking a smile. "Mommy said its not nice to trouble big people."

"I wish Elijah was like you." I mumbled and Elijah looked at me angry. "I'll go get Emily, both of you don't fight with your grandmother." I warned them and they both nod there heads.

I went upstairs and took Emily out of her crib. She's such an adorable girl unlike her brother that won't stop causing fights. But even if Elijah destroyed the world, I would still love him so much.

"Sofia, have some juice. You didn't drink any when you had lunch." My mother offered and I shook my head. "Come honey, you always loved juice as a kid."

"I don't want juice today. I'm fine thanks." I replied and she quickly turned to leave. "You know what mother." I said and she turned to me. "Put it on the table for me, I'll come downstairs now and drink it." I added and she smiled and left my room.

"Let me feed you so I can go drink the juice, your grandmother made me." I whispered to Emily as I started feeding her. "Your father made me a promise. I don't want him to break the promise but I also don't want him to keep the promise Em because I'll be selfish to raise you all without a father in your life."

I quickly put Emily in bed as soon as I was done feeding her. I'll just have to drink that juice even though I don't feel like juice today.

I went in the kitchen but there was no juice on the table. I'm sure she must have drank it herself.

"Mother." I shouted looking for her. "Where is the juice, it's fine if you drank it. I don't need it anyways."

"I put it on the table like you ask." She answered looking at me confused. "Didn't you perhaps drink it?"

"I would know if I drank it, I'm not suffering from memory loss." I stared at her confused and Elijah's scream brought me back to reality. "Elijah." I shouted in fear running to the living room.

"Mommy, Anne is dying." Elijah told me. "Look mommy." He pointed at Annette who was laying on the floor and I quickly ran to her. "Anne wake up please."

"Annette, what happened to you honey?" I asked as I felt her head with my hand. She doesn't even have a temperature. "Anne please talk to me?" I begged tears rolling down my cheek.

"Juice." She had a glass on her hand and Elijah took it from her.

"Mommy, Anne drank this juice. She didn't want me drinking it." Elijah explained.

"Eli go get my phone and call uncle Nick please." I ordered Elijah and he quickly ran upstairs. "Please Anne don't die on me, please." I begged crying. "Mother." I shouted but there was no answer.

*******

_Third person's POV.

"Listen women, I want my money. I already gave her the poison you asked me too." Mary shouted on the phone as soon as she got in the taxi.

"Are you sure she drank the juice?" The women asked.

"I'll tell you everything when you transfer the money to my account now. I'll give you five minutes or else I'll tell them how close their real enemy is." Mary warned her and disconnected the phone. After five minutes her phone peeped and she finally saw the fifty thousand transferred to her account.

Mary quickly dialed her bosses number again and she quickly answered.

"Good girl." Mary said happy.

"Now tell me exactly what happened Mary, so I can give my condolences to the family." The women replied excited.

"Sofia, my stupid naive girl would've drank that poisoned juice if it wasn't for that annoying girl, Anne." Mary started and the other women threw the drink she was having on the wall.

"What do you mean 'would've drank the poison?' Mary we had a deal." The women shouted angry.

"The poison didn't go to waste so why do you care?" Mary questioned. "That bastard child and Sofia will both die one day so cool down."

"Listen Mary, tell me that girl that drank the juice isn't the one and only heiress. Mary tell me she isn't Annette Kingston Hendricks. Mary speak."

"Her name is Annette, I think her mother's name is Anna but you shouldn't worry if that annoying girl dies after all she made my life a living hell along with that useless grandson of mine. Do you know she painted my face every time I took a nap." Mary shouted angry.

"Listen to me carefully women. You got us in big trouble Mary because that girl's grandfather is Henry Kingston and I'm sure you heard about him. So pray that Annette dies or else if she is alive she will be the one that kills us. Her grandfather doesn't care how old she is, he will force her to pull the trigger that--."

"Wow." Mary laughed interrupting her. "You scared of a little girl and her family when you asked me to kill that useless Sofia and Benjamin's son."

"Benjamin would never lay a finger one the women he calls family. So just watch out Mary or you might be next in Anna's list. I heard she is in Bangkok to kill a few people her father asked her too." The women said scaring her. "And what do you mean his son, I don't want Elijah dead. I just want her dead and that stupid baby she's carrying."

"Well she told me she's carrying a boy. Now leave me alone unless you want me telling Benjamin who you are." Mary threatened her.

"Don't start with me Mary and don't forget who you have to blame if you get caught unless you want that beautiful Stephanie to die. She's so close to me right now that I can just shoot her." She answered.

"Don't lay a finger on my only daughter. I don't care about anyone else except Stephanie." Mary shouted and the other women hung up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110 17 33
~"I will help her. I have to." Dylan snaps and Steve holds his hands up in surrender. "Alright, alright. Why are you so riled up anyway? You never ca...
33.2K 1.4K 70
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDE ATTEMPTS SUICIDAL THOUGHTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ABUSE GORE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOU'R...
6.9K 401 41
******* SEQUEL HAS BEEN PUBLISHED 🤍🤍🤍'MARRIED TO A BILLIONAIRE' ******* Kellandra "Kelly" Grey is a secretary at her bestfriend, Avery's , multibi...
219K 12.4K 53
She clung to people. He ran from people. She was broken. He thought he could mend her. She lost a baby. He lost his lifeline. She became his wo...