Mates with Alpha Maddox

By CinnamonPeanutbutter

(C O M P L E T E D) Maddox Franco is the Alpha of the Howlers pack. He is 22 and still hasn't found his mate... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Hello guys!!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Please Read.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Decisions...
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Hi ✌️
Important!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
#Wattys2015
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
New story :)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
The problem with Alpha Ian.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Dear artist...HELP ME! (Closed)
Mates with Alpha Maddox Rewritten version posted!!
Teach me how to kill

Chapter 2

685K 13.5K 5.4K
By CinnamonPeanutbutter

Jayda's POV

I felt something hard yet soft under me.

I start running my hands over the unknown surface and tense.

I am laying on top of a male.

I softly open my eyes and when I do I smile, yesterdays events coming to mind.

I try to get off him but his arms tighten around waist.

After a while of just laying down I get bored and try to get out again.

And like before, his hands tighten around me, not enough that it hurts but enough for me not to be able to leave.

I sigh and start tracing his muscles with my finger.

He really is hot.

With his slightly tan skin, blue green eyes, black hair and toned body he is the hottest guy I've ever seen.

I keep running my fingers over his muscles when I hear somebody clear their throat and I freeze. Looking where the sound came from I come face to face with a really amused Maddox.

I blush beet red "umm, I wasn't--ern, umm yeah" I blush harder at my word vomit and Maddox burst out laughing.

"Its okay baby, I am yours so you can touch whenever you want" he winks and I cover my face with my hands.

He takes my hands out of my face.

"Don't cover yourself from me, you are mine so I get to see every aspect of you. Including that beautiful blush" he says sternly.

I nod and he smiles.

"Umm, Maddox. I need to brush my teeth..." I trail off.

"Go ahead" he says but he doesn't let go.

"Well, your arms are still wrapped around me" I saw awkwardly.

"Oh, yeah sorry" He says sheepishly while unwrapping his arms from around my waist.

I walk towards the bathroom. It had dark blue walls, granite tops and a his and hers closet. It had a shower and a jacuzzi.

I start looking for a toothbrush in the cabinets but I don't find one.

"Maddox" i call out, still looking through the cabinet.

"Yeah baby?" Maddox whispers in my ear making me jump. He had put on some pajama pants.

I get up from my crouched position. Maddox hugs me from behind and rests him head on my shoulder.

"Maddox, I can't find a toothbrush" I whine.

"Over here" he says, getting packet full of new toothbrushes from a little closet behind us.

He hands me the packet and I pick a neon green toothbrush.

Maddox grabs his blue toothbrush from the toothbrush holding thingy.

When we are done brushing our teeth I turn to Maddox.

"Hey, Maddox can I make you breakfast?" I ask blushing.

He smiles "If you want, but you don't have to"

"I want to" I assure him.

He shows me the kitchen and sits on one of the tools.

"What do you want to eat?" I ask him.

"What can you make?" Maddox asks.

"Whatever you want me to baby" I reply with a smile.

"Surprise me" he winks

I smirk "I will, now get out of the kitchen"

"But I want to stay here with you" he whines and I laugh.

"It will just take a bit, now leave so I can cook"

He pouts adorably while I push him out of the kitchen.

Now, what should I make? I want to make a good impression and I want my mate to know I can take care of him.

I decide to make scrambled eggs with sausage and bacon. Some pancakes, oatmeal and 2 breakfast burritos.

I grab the ingredients and after one hour and a half I am done.

I grab two glasses and fill them with orange juice.

I grab a tray and pile everything in it. If I were a human than I wouldn't be able to hold the tray but with the werewolf strength than I am able to do it effortlessly.

I go up the stairs as fast as I can then open the door.

Maddox was sitting in the bed, with the remote in his hand channel surfing.

As soon as I open the door his eyes snap to me and a smile overcomes his face.

He starts standing up but I stop him "What the hell are you doing?" i hiss stopping him in mid-walk.

"Umm, walking towards my mate so I can help her carry the food" he says.

I smile "well don't, I want to bring my man breakfast in bed"

He smiles while nodding and going back to the bed.

I walk towards the bed and sit on it. Maddox loots at tray of food and his face lights up like a kid on christmas.

"Wow baby, this looks delicious" he complements and I smile.

"Try it and then you tell me" i tell him.

He takes a bite of the scrambled eggs with the bacon and sausage and he closes his eyes and moans dramatically making me roll my eyes.

"Jesus, babe this taste fantastic" he exclaims and I smile.

"Thanks, when mom got sick I went to take cooking classes so that I could make her something good, so I pretty much know how to make everything" I say with a smile.

He kisses my cheek. "Thank you baby"

I blush "Your welcome"

"Open wide" he says as he holds up a spoonful of food for me.

I open my mouth and he feeds me the food.

The next hour is spent us feeding each other and talking about stupid things.

"I am so full!!" I groan and he laughs.

"What? You ate less than I did" he says making me laugh.

"Thats because you eat like a pig" I say with a laugh and he gasp.

"OMG! No you didn't" Maddox says in a falsetto voice while snapping his fingers making me burst out laughing.

"Oh yes I did, you eat like a pig" I say sticking my tongue out at him.

"Take is back babe or else" he warns

"What are you going to do Alpha?" I challenge and he smirks.

"This" he simply says and starts tickling me senseless.

"Omg! M-madd-ox sto-p i-t or y-ou will p-ay" i say between laughs and his smirk widens

"Baby, you are only making this harder for yourself" He says in amusement still tickling me.

I don't want to give in but I can't let him keep tickling me or else I am going to have a heart attack.

I have tears in my eyes, and can't stop laughing.

"S-top" i say.

"Take it back and i will" he says in a sing song voice.

I roll my eyes but give in "Ok-ay oka-y! I t-tak-e it ba-ck" I say in between gasps and Maddox immediately stops.

"See? That wasn't so hard was it?" He asks in a mocking tone.

I glare at him and then get an idea.

I smile mischievously at him and he raises an eyebrow.

I crawl my way towards him then without a warning I start tickling him.

I tickle him with all I have but he still doesn't laugh or squirm.

I tickle him harder and nothing.

"You aren't ticklish are you?" i ask defeated.

He smirks "nope, but you can keep doing what you are doing. I quite enjoy your hands on my body" he winks.

"Oh God" I groan hiding under the covers.

I hear his booming laugh and I blush harder.

He pulls the covers from over me and tries to stifle his laugh.

"I'm not laughing" he says but the tip up his mouth goes up and he starts laughing like a hyena again.

I pout, crossing my arms over my chest looking away from him.

When he sees me do that he finally sobers up.

"I am sorry Baby, its just too funny to see you embarrassed" he explains.

I glare at him, and start getting out of the bed but Maddox's arms stop me.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me flush against him burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry baby" be says against my neck making me shiver.

I huff and try to get out of his arms but that only makes him tighten his hold.

I am not mad, of course he doesn't need to know that.

"Leave me alone Maddox"

"Never, I am sorry for upsetting you. It wasn't my intention baby" he says apologetically.

I sigh "I am not mad, I was just messing with you" I say with a smile.

He playfully glares at me "You are so mean"

I nod "That I am"

He kisses my cheek then smiles lovingly.

"What are we going to do today?" His smile instantly falls.

"I am sorry baby but I need to work today" he says frowning.

"Oh" I say disappointment clear in my voice.

"How about you go visit my sister? You can hang out with her until I am done" he says while hugging me.

"Sure" I say hugging him back.

"Well, we should get ready" Maddox says pulling away

"Where are my clothes?" I ask him.

"An Omega left your suitcases in the living room, I'll go get it" he says kissing my cheek and walking out the room.

A minute later he enters the room with my suitcase.

"I will take a shower in the guest room, you take one here" he says grabbing some clothes and exiting the room.

I open my suitcase and look at the contents.

I take out my strawberry scented shampoo, conditioner and body wash.

I turn on the shower and scrub my body and wash my hair.

After about 30 minutes I am out of the shower.

I wrap a towel around myself and start looking for something to wear in my suitcase.

After a while I decide on wearing a black half shirt with some overall shorts and black combat boots. I made my hair be in a waterfall braid.

I decide to call Ellie again, I was getting really worried that she wasn't picking up my calls.

I called her 3 times and not once dod she pick up.

I Send her a text message telling her to call me as soon as she sees the text and walk out the room, down the stairs and see Maddox waiting in the living room.

He looked good. He was wearing a black V-neck and dark blue jeans that hung low on his hips.

"Hey" I say softly. His eyes quickly snap to mine.

"Hey babe" he says with a lazy grin.

Smiling goofily at him I ask "You ready?"

"Yeah, you?" He asks.

I nod.

"Then let's go" he says standing up and grabbing my hand in his.

We walk hand in hand through the pack village until we are in front of a cute yellow two story house.

We get to the door and Maddox knocks on it. "Nikki Open the door"

About 15 seconds later the door opens.

A girl with brown eyes and brown hair with a caramel colored ombre opens the door.

She is wearing a bright blue tank top, with a white bandeau, high waisted denim shorts and with white toms.

"What do you want Maddox?" She snaps

He smiles not even caring about how she talked to him.

"Well I just wanted to inform my awesome sister that I found my mate" Maddox says kissing my cheek.

My mate's sister's eyes snap to me and her eyes widen as if she hadn't noticed me.

"Hi" I squeak, managing a little wave.

She rolls her eyes and brings me in for a hug. "I am so happy he finally found you! I thought you were dead" she says bluntly making Maddox growl.

"Ummm thank you?" I say a little confused.

"Your welcome, now what's your name?" She asks.

"Jayda" I say playing with my fingers.

This girl is intimidating.

"Well my name is Nicole but people call me Nikki. Now goodbye Maddox go torture who ever you need to torture, I want to have bonding time with your mate" she says making my eyes widen.

Did she really mean that? Does Maddox...torture people?

Maddox glares at Nikki and her confident face falls a little.

"Umm, lets go Jayda we have lots to talk about" she says quickly and drags me inside.

"So, when did you meet my brother?" Nicole asks me as soon as the door is closed.

"We met when I was going to join the pack" I say, smiling at the thought of Maddox.

"Awn so cute. How was it? Did he see you and started growling 'MINE' like my mate did or did just run up to you and kiss the life out of you" she asks with a grin.

My smile falters at the thought of how I met my mate, it wasn't the way I imagined I would meet my mate thats for sure.

She saw that my smile had fallen. "Whats wrong? What did my stupid brother do?" She asks with concern on her delicate features.

I debate on whether I should tell her or not, I mean I just met her but I need to talk to someone and Ellie hasn't been picking up my calls so I decide on telling her.

I told her how my dad and her Beta left me when I was ten, how my mom got sick and later died and how my dad came to the funeral to tell me that I needed to join the back or I would become rouge. And finally I told her how when I first came into his office he told me to stay away from him and I ran away only to come a cross some crazy werewolf who wanted to mark me.

When I was done explaining everything, Nikki was looking at me with wide eyes.

"Wow, of course my brother would do that! I am so sorry he made you go through that. He was really grumpy when he thought you were dead. All he really did was kill rouges and lead the pack" she said with a frown.

"K-kill?" I stutter.

"Thats what alpha's do Jayda. They kill rouges. Maddox take it more personal since a rouge killed our parents but thats just how things are done, rouge's are bad untamable killers that will hurt you any chance they get" Nicole says.

I just stare at her, not knowing what to say.

"So...want to know how I met my mate Luke?" She asks changing the topic.

I smile at her "Yes I do, how did you?" I ask happily.

"Well, we met at the mall. We were both with our friends when we smelled each other. He ran up to me and we started making out in the middle of the mall, then he invited me to his house and we completed the mating process if you know what I mean. " she says wiggling her eyebrows and I blush.

"You have no shame Nikki" I say shaking my head.

She shrugs "Not really"

I laugh "So, how does it feel to be marked?" I ask her eagerly.

She laughs at my excitement "hmm, who would've thought. Its always the quiet ones" she says with humor in her voice making me laugh and stick my tongue at her.

"Okay, I'll tell you. So it hurts like a bitch--" she says making my eyes widen. "Let me finish!" She scolds and I nod. "So it hurts a lot but just for a few seconds then all you feel is pleasure" she explains dreamily.

"Thats cool" I say blushing.

"The best part is that every time your mate touches your mark it tingles" she says with a smile.

"Can I--umm can I see your mark?" i ask shyly.

"Of course you can silly" she says, moving her hair out of her neck to show me what looked like a tattoo. It had too wolves howling at the moon and the words "Luke Samuels" under it.

"This" she says pointing at the grey and black wolf "Is my wolf"

"This one" she says pointing to the brown wolf "Is Luke, my mate's wolf" she says with a smile.

"Your mark is beautiful, are all the marks like that?" I ask.

"Well, the marks always have yours and your mate's wolves and your mates name under it"

"That is so cool I can't wait to have--ern, never mind" I say quickly.

"OMG! You want to be marked! Just tell him and he will gladly do it" she says with a knowing smile.

"I can't do that. I want him to mark me when he wants to, not because I told him to" I say with a frown and she smirks.

"Honey, I bet he fights his wolf everyday because he thinks you aren't ready to be marked" she says knowingly.

"Or he just doesn't want to mark me, I mean he is so perfect and I am just...me" I say sadly. Finally realizing how bummed Maddox must be to have a mate like me.

"Jayda, my brother is not perfect and neither are you but you know what? You are perfect for each other. The moon goddess chose you to be his other half because you guys are meant to be" she says making my eyes get teary.

"Oh gosh no, please don't cry! C'mon I get awkward when people cry" she whines.

I laugh through the tears "I am not crying because I am sad. I am just so happy I found someone like him"

She visually relaxes. "Oh, thank the heavens! I actually thought I would have to comfort you and I really hate that because I get all awkward and don't know how to calm the person" she says sheepishly.

"Wow" I say with a laugh wiping my tears away.

"Yeah, but lucky me you stopped crying. Anyways I really like you. I am glad my brother has you as a mate" she says truthfully.

I smile at her "awn thanks, i like you too. And I am also glad I have him as a mate"

"It's kind of weird though, the ruthless alpha male is mated with the innocent she-wolf" she says thoughtfully.

"Maddox is not ruthless, he is the sweetest guy I have ever met" I point out.

"Maddox? Sweet?" She burst out laughing.

I stare at her weirdly.

"Oh. Your serious aren't you?"

"Of course"

"Honey, he is only sweet to you, and to me sometimes but to the rest of the world he is a scary killing machine"

I was about to answer when a knock on the door stops me.

Nikki holds up her finger and starts walking towards the door. "Hold that thought"

I nod and wait.

Se lazily starts walking towards the door, as soon as she opens it Maddox comes into view.

"Hello little sister" he says pinching her cheek, making her swat his hand away.

"Where is my beautiful mate?" He asks looking around the room. I noticed that he had changed his clothes.

"Why are you back so early? Its only been 2 hours? Go away" Nikki whines walking towards me and giving me a side hug.

"I missed her" he states simply.

"Awwwn that is so cute! You are so whipped" she says jumping up and down excitedly.

"Yes I am extremely whipped" throughout this whole conversation I am blushing like crazy.

"Now give me my mate Nikki" he says making Nikki pout.

"Bye Nikki, see you later" I say hugging her and walking towards Maddox. Who As soon as I was within reach wrapped his arms around me.

I give him a kiss in the cheek.

"By the way, Jayda wants you to mark her" Nicole says in a sing song voice.

Making my eyes widen and Maddox's darken.

I give Nikki my meanest glare making her wink at me.

"I hate you" I mouth at her.

"No you don't, now off you go".

Maddox says his goodbye's practically dragging me towards the alpha house.

When we enter Maddox's bedroom he sits us on the bed and turns to me.

"Do you want me to mark you?" He asks, his eyes changing from his natural blue/green color to a deep black.

"Maddox, I don't want you to mark me because I forced you to. I want you to do it because you want to" I say softly.

He blinks "Babe, I have wanted to mark you since the moment I found out you were my mate. I haven't done it because I didn't know if you were ready. You do realize the responsibilities that will come with me marking you right?" He asks

"Responsibilities?" I ask.

"Yes, by me marking you, you will become the Luna of this pack"

"Whats a Luna?" I ask curiously.

"A Luna is like the alpha female. You are my equal. You are the like mother of the pack. You take care of the pack"

"Can I do that?" I ask nervously.

"Of course, also when you are Luna you will become more understanding and loving. That happens because Luna's are made to balance a pack. While Alpha's discipline the pack by being hard on them, the Luna's care for the pack" he explains while moving his hands to make the point.

I nod slowly "what else?"

"You will have to know everything about the pack and also train with them"

"I think I can do that" I say with a small smile.

His eyes light up "Really?"

"Yes really"

"So just to be clear, you are giving me permission to mark you right?" He asks

I giggle "yes silly" I say and kiss him in the mouth.

As soon as my lips touch his, his eye darken.

The kiss becomes heated fast and soon enough we are making out, his mouth trails down my jay then my neck were he leaves a trail of wet kisses.

When he gets to the spot where my neck and shoulder meet he starts sucking and nibbling on the stop. I feel his canines graze my flesh for a second then he plunges them into my neck.

I can see why Nikki said that this hurts like a bitch. Its a pain I have never felt before, his canines sink deeper into my skin making me hiss and try to pull away but he holds my arms so I don't pull away.

After a few more seconds I feel him pull his canines out and lick the place where my mark was so it would seal our bond. I arched my back and let out a loud moan. I have never felt that kind of pleasure.

He pulled away and I started to loose consciousness.

Before I passed out I heard him say.

"You are now mine and only mine Luna"

*******************************************

So? Did you guys like it?

There are many more things to come :D

Where the hell is Elli?

Will Jayda be a good Luna?

Will I ever get to date Calum And Luke from 5SOS?

Who knows.

Boring Chapter but it will get better :D

Please COMMENT, VOTE and FOLLOW ME!

Laters, baby

-CinnamonPeanutbutter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.6K 35
(warning: contain mature contents) Joseph Jase is the current Alpha of the Starlight pack in North America. His father died 2 years ago in a battle w...
515K 15.1K 28
Jezzabelle Jackelyn Johnson. The daughter of the most feared alpha of all packs. Her father owned more then millions of wolves in his pack. His pack...
160K 4.8K 24
beta jason is a very ruthless beta. of course not as ruthless as his alpha (alpha kane) but he is very feared around the world. his best friends alp...
5.6M 153K 53
Amina was a beautiful, kind, strong, funny werewolf. She witness her family and pack killed by another pack... the bloodmoon pack. Her father was the...