Photographer(Nickelback BOOK...

By OneRepublicFan2107

We keep this love in photograph.. We keep these memories for ourselves.. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Penelope Hunter is pho... More

THANK YOU+DESCRIPTION
Cast +Songs used in book
Chapther 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapther 6
Chapter 7
Chapther 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 10

80 4 47
By OneRepublicFan2107

Ryan's POV
next morning

When I woke up everybody was still sleeping soundly in their beds. For first night back on road with guys went  very peaceful which was suprising since we usually stay up till four in the morning but last night all of us including Chad hit the hay early which was quite suprising since on first night on road we usualy chill till early morning .

 Our next stop would be Winnipeg which I was excited about since it was a really beautiful city and not only  it was very mulitcultural it was also famous for having many sports teams and hosted festivals related to music  as well . Also Winnipeg was the first Canadian host of the  Pan American Games.

I streched  to get up but then I felt someone  hugging my left arm and sleeping next to me-I looked at left and saw Penelope sleeping soundly. 

 She looked like beautiful angel as she was laying. Her brown locks covered her face  and her face looked very peaceful as if telling ''I am finaly in the company of the good guy and my past is now left in dust as a distant memory''. 

Ever since last week we met for first time we had been inseparable-we been texting and calling  each other non-stop and had gotten to know each other better  and as we got to know each other more I realized we had a lot in common  such as we both came from big families, we both loved ice skating  also we both were creative people 

She hugged my arm tightly  as she slept on stomach and I gently stroked her cheek with my index finger -her cheek was so soft and warm. Then Penelope  opened her eyes slowly stretched and looked at me with her blue eyes.

Those blue eyes -they made my heart skip a beat.

''Good morning''Penelope said softly flashing  her million dollar smile making my heart race faster .

'Morning beautiful slept good ''I murmured touching her arm gently. She bit her lip letting out a small moan and moved my hand to her bare shoulder making her moan a bit louder.

''Yes''she gasped moaning''How about you'' she looked at me as she asked bitting her lip.

''Excelent next to you also don't bite your lip babe''I growled low and howered her making her gasp.

''Because I want to do it..''I murmured before  leaned down and kissed her . We both moaned in sync as our lips clashed . I felt million sparks wake up from beauty slumber  we kissed  and my heart began to race  and so did hers-the kiss felt so right.

I licked her bottom begging for enterance and she opened her mouth-our kiss became more deep and passionate. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I pulled her closer pulling her up a bit and she sat up . I pulled away and began to kiss her neck making her moan softly .

''Oh my god Ry'' Penelope moaned as I sucked her neck leaving a lovebite that will be visible in a hour-Penelope returned the favor making me moan then she pulled away and gave me back.

''We should stop this is not right''Penelope said .

''Why so?''I  pulled her close and then she faced me looked at me and said almost crying and red from embarssment 

 ''First  don't get me wrong   I loved the kiss and I really like you you are a great gu- I mean man who is so awesome in  every way you are ridicolously good looking , so smart  and so sweet and gentle and loving but  we are going on date later on today we should save the kiss part there  because  it's right also please don't hate me of what I am about to sa- ''

I  inturrupted her cupped her tear covered face stroked her cheeks with my thumbs and said ''I would never hate you, I like you a lot more than you can imagine but continue''

She then took a deep breath and said ''I have never been intimate with another man, I have been kissed but not you know I am a virgin  ''.

My sweet innocent Penelope-I pulled her close looked her in the eyes  and said ''It's nothing to be embarassed about nothing I am willing to wait for you  even if it takes me for years or for eternity  I am willing to wait for you because You are worth waiting for , You are not just some woman I see you as my eaqual someone I see eventualy marry and have family with to be honest''

She then teared up looked at me and said ''I love you also don't worry you will not have to wait for long time also we can still kiss and snuggle up''.

I kissed her softly and said''Okay'' and then I heard a familiar manly voice hum  -it was Daniel and he was  up and it seemed he  making breakfast . 

I gently stoked Nel's back and said ''Lets get up'' and Penelope nodded and we both got up and got dressed in comfier clothes and Penelope went to fresh up and after she was finished I went to fresh up .

After I finished  I let Penelope check emails  and I went to check what exactly Daniel was doing.

~~~~~~~~

As I got to kitchen area I saw Daniel making waffles and humming along  Goo Goo Dolls song about love and man promissing woman all his love.He had a really nice  singing  voice-it was calming and mellow like honey. 

He was wearing his baseball cap and sleaveless hoodie  exposing his ink  and grey sweats .

 Then Felix sneaked up from behind -she wore black sweats and t-shirt that had Daria, the cartoon character on with caption ''I believe in coffee'' and her hair was made into a bun also she did not had any make up on.

''Morning Ry what's with hickey''Felix asked and then she smiled ''You and Penelope?''. 

My secret was out. I flushed like beet and nodded ''If you mean make out passionatly then yes we did''

She then flashed her smile and said ''Well then '' and then Daniel saw us and said as he walked up to me  ''Am I hearing right did my boy Ryan and Penelope kissed ''

I flushed even more and said ''Yup''

''Nice'' Daniel said and patted my sholder and I smiled and said ''I kinda like like her ''and Felix said ''You mean she is your girl now'' and I nodded and was about to reply when Penelope hugged me from behind and said ''Well we are not officially dating yet but have kinda decided to start seeing each other''

''Oh thats nice you look cute together'' Daniel said and I kissed Penelope's cheek as she cuddled close to me . Then Mike joined us wearing his hoodie and black sweats and slippers. ''Morning '' Mike said chirpy and went to make coffee 

''Morning''We all said in sync and walked

Moments later Mike's son Dawson followed he wore his jean shorts and graphic shirt and slippers, his hair was made into semi manbun and he was holding his tablet.

''Morning guys and gals''Dawson sighed and sat down and said ''Uncle Ry You and Aunt Penelope you look cute together'' and I smiled saying''Thanks bud'' and went to help Mike with coffee as Penelope and Felix went to help Daniel with waffles.

Then I heard a female yell -it was Daniel's sister Zara and she was cussing.

''Oh yeah well you are a bigger ass''she yelled before hanging up and joining us in kitchen wearing a dress and teniss shoes. She mumbled something under her breath that sounded like explitives even I would not say as she set the table up and Dawson then put his tablet aside and helped Zara.

''Zara bear are you okay?'' Daniel asked and then Zara hissed ''Matthew is a cunt and canceled period''

''Who''Penelope asked and then I looked at her saying''It's her on-and-off boyfriend babe total scumbag''

''Ah''Penelope exclaimed and cut berries  and said ''Zara kick him to curb , that fucker is not worth your time and sanity, you are strong stunning smart as hell and cool lass you are real catch I have dealt with a guy like that and once I kicked him to curb my life has never been better thrust me after kicking him to curb you will fin your guy''

Zara then hugged Penelope and said ''Thank you''

''Anytime champ'' and Zara then went to finish up setting up the table with Dawson and then Chad and Avril followed dressed matching in black hoodies and sweats with black socks but Avril's socks had racoons on them.And then Bryan and Brian followed both wearing jeans and v-cut t-shirts with cool graphic on them .

''Morning people ''Avril murmured and sat down and we said morning back and then Chad looked at me and said ''Ryan alone now'' and I followed him and Penelope followed us 

~~~~~~~~~~~
As we got to sofa area Chad looked at me and said ''Honestly what the hell I put you and Nel in one wing and you two end up sucking each others neck what the fuck''

I smirked and said ''Dude I am grown ass man  so are you our personal lives are our personal lives and what did you said you will be cool with it if me and Penelope end up you know ''

''Yeah after six months take your time  ''Chad hissed and made dude what face.

Then I looked at him and said ''Dude You are one to speak you married Avril after six months why me and Penelope can't be lovey dowy if we not only want to we also are attracted to each other''

''Bu-''Chad mumbled and I touched his shoulder and said ''Dude we are grown ass people and we like each other, I know Penelope is like your and Mike's  baby sister and I promise I will never hurt her ever ''

Then Chad smiled and said ''Good '' then he looked at Penelope who looked at us with puppy eyes and said ''Please don't fight '' and then Chad said ''We're not is he treating you well Nel'' and she nodded smiling  and pulled me close ''He treats me very well big bro''

I kissed Penelope's temple and  Chad smiled  saying''Good you two do look cute together if you end up dating heck that is fine by me but be good to each other okay ? '' . I cuddled Penelope and said ''Thanks man and we will ''.

We three shared a quick group hug and went to eat breakfast with rest

~~~~~~~~~

After eating great breakfast and cleaning up after breakfast all of us dispersed -Zara was playing a video game with Dawson and Mike.

Felix and Daniel were watching a romantic movie and Avril was playing a simple tune on guitar as Chad was working on PC while I was reading news  at hidding spot and Penelope was editing pictures in hidding spot  as she was resting her knees in my lap  and Brian and Bryan were playing table game but then all of us  felt bus stop.

 We finaly had arrived Winnipeg and bus stopped by  hotel where we would stay for the  night .The hotel looked very modern and glam- it had big glass windows and had nice sculpture outside the hotel and light show inside .

I patted Penelope's  knee and said ''It's pack up time '' and Penelope nodded and turned off computer and we both went to pack up  our belonings.

As we were packing up Penelope looked at me asking''Ryan are we sharing bed tonight too?''

''Yes if you want'' I murmured and she nodded saying ''I don't mind'' and cuddled her making her blush  and then Daniel came to us saying ''Dudes as much as I love you two lets go '', me and Penelope nodded took our bags and went outside and followed others to check in the hotel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we checked in the hotel all of us went to our suit - the hotel from inside was just as beautiful as it was from outside. We got to our room and Bryan opened the door and all of us dashed in.

The suit looked like something ripped out from old Hollywood movie mixed with new movie- the colour scheme of room was was very calming  pastelish tones mixed with black , it had two stories and balcony and huge living room with bar and kitchen area and many rooms . 

''Okay people lets choise rooms''Brian mumbled and Penelope then said ''Well I think found my  and Ryan's room ''

I smiled because she choised the best room that had access to balcony and nice bed that looke comfy for both of us-I took our bags  and followed Penelope  leaving others to choise.

Soon I will make my move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well well well Ryan and Penelope kissed heheh isnt that something-who will make the first step and ask other the question-no not that question lol(Well not yet*Smirk and drink tea staring office style*)

Next chapther will be at venue+date  and it will be mixed POV 

Dedacated to Nickelback_Rocks

Go read her books and follow her xx 

She is huge part of this book

Now vote share comment love ya xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 157 64
Anna Marcus is your typical aspiring photographer,who's got some bad anxiety.you can probably how she felt when her friends Hailey and Vicky invited...
370K 3K 37
[Book 1 in the Chaos series] The Theory of Kayden: - frontman of before the chaos - typical bad boy - grade a jackass - caffeine addict - my utter we...
36.8K 644 20
Cameron adds Mia to the magcon groupchat thinking he was adding his photographer, Bryant. What will happen when him and his friends realize he added...
49 6 10
[COMPLETE] You know that time in your life that feels so amazing you never want to let it go, at least, it feels that way after it's over? You never...