๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฌ

By HyunnieBun__

DISCONTINUED โŒฒ Yoongi and Hoseok two newlyweds, just celebrating their wedding. It just so happened that they... More

0
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
12.01
12.02
13
14
15
16
Characters
17
๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ญ
18
19
20
โœŽ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐”๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐
MOVED ACCOUNTS!!

1

402 15 3
By HyunnieBun__

Augest•27•2020
7:45 am

It was bright and early , when Yoongi and Hoseok were getting ready for there big day , Yoongi couldn't face Hoseok so they went straight to each other's dressing room.

Inside yoongi was in his dressing room where he was panicking and carrying on , crying one place and screaming in the other , the night before he could sleep and had the worst jitters , so of course he needed his coffee.

"Oh shit today is it , I'm going to be a Jung , A MOHERFUCKING JUNG"

Yoongi yelled from his vanity , in his robe as he waited for his wedding gown to arrive , he slowly slipped his coffee and wondered what Hoseok was doing , all he knew that he missed his fiance.

"Excuse me Min Yoongi , are you ready to get your make-up done?"

Make-up artist Noona , ask yoongi as she pulled out the brushes.

"That's Jung Yoongi to you"

Yoongi corrects sitting in the chair , with slight smile The make-up artist giggles at that comment and starts hydrating his face.

❀❀❀

"Alrighty Jung Yoongi , all finished"

The makeup artist says putting concealer on his face , it wasn't much but yoongi liked it.

The finished product.

Jus then stylist Noona walking in his dressing room with the gown and put it on a mannequin, so when. He was ready to get dressed it would be on display for him

"Wow , It's more beautiful than I expected"

Yoongi gasp whipping out his phone and taking his best picture , he quick typed up something.

♡  Liked by Your_Sunshine_Bish and 40,000 others
Sleepy_MeowMeow My wedding gown , TBH I don't know what to , I'm panicked mess , I can't stay still in one place right now.

View all 16,900 comments

Cashout_Jimmie I'm so fucking excited , I already called bridesmaids

Your_Sunshine_bish It's beautiful Yoonie , I can't wait to see you wearing it

Mami_Jinnie I'm bringing my makeup , cause I know I'm gonna cry

Gucci_Gang @Cashout_Jimmie Not fair , I called bridesmaids before you!

Papi_Joonie So who's the maid of honor? 🙃

Whosthatqueen_Mejiwoo @Papi_Joonie It's me!

Shotclock_Kook @Gucci_Gang I wanna be bridesmaids Tae!

YugyeomisthatBitch I like how everyone is arguing about who will be bridesmaids but who will be groomsmen?

Ishouldbesleeping I wish I could attend but my broke ass say hell no!

Aesthetic_BTS I feel little.

CherrqFairq Congrats To both of you this is  phenomenal, but I wanna be maid of honor ;D

Marks_Dadde shit , Yoonseok getting me in my feelings

Jacksons_Babyboy Another wedding didn't we have one like three years ago?

❀❀❀

As soon as Yoongi post his dress his phone blew up from comments and replies , he chuckled to himself as he read the makenaes fighting in the comment section , but a certain one made him cry.

Your_Sunshine_Bish It's beautiful Yoonie , I can't wait to see you wearing it

It made him imagine his wedding and as much as didn't  wanna cry cause that would ruin his makeup but the tears came out anyway

"Oh , no he's crying.. , where's the maid of honor when you need her"

One of the stylist said.

❀❀❀

Yoongi soon calmed down and got his mascara redone , it was time to get dressed.

"Is this good?"

Said one of Yoongi's Stylist Noona's as she tightened the clamps on his back since there was space for Breast that he didn't have.

"Ow , Ow! That's too tight"

Yoongi whined as felt his organs reposition themselves , she loosened the clamps , letting yoongi give her a okay , which it was a perfect fit.

"Beautiful!"

She says was she brings Yoongi to the mirror Letting him check himself out.

"When do we leave to the Church?"

Yoongi ask practically feeling himself crumble under presser , but It was normal who wouldn't be nervous on their wedding day?

"In a hour or Two"

She says handing yoongi his heels , yoongi never wore heels before but Hoseok insisted he try so he did

"What the fuck , these hurt like hell!"

Yoongi Crys as he gets to stand up in them using Stylist Noona as support.

"Take it easy Yoongi"

She says helping Yoongi stand up straight , he wobbles a bit , but eventually gets it.

"These hurt"

Yoongi whine as lifts his dress to see his white heels.

"Are these stilletto's?!"

Yoongi ask

"There not stilletto's ,  there D'orsay's"

Stylist Noona says

❀❀❀

WITH HOSEOK~

"Aww man Jackson , Were really getting married , I so excited , but nervous.."

Hoseok says ask he looks out the window and then to Jackson

"Look who's talking , you helped Namjoon propose to to Jin and help them get married , and now it's your turn your quaking what Happened to "Just play it cool?"

Jackson says as he looked at Hoseok fidgeting with the bouquet of flowers

"I know but , yoongi he.."

Hoseok says , but when he starts talking about yoongi he starts making weird hand guessers

"He has a fat ass"

Jackson says helping Hoseok finish his sentence with his perverted smile

"NO! , I mean yes , that's not what I'm talking about"

Hoseok blushes scratching his neck

"What I meant is that he my love of my life and I always been afraid of messing up during something so important , If I wasn't in that situation I would be cool , and helpful"

Hoseok explains as he sees them pulling up at the church , Jackson nods and hugs Hoseok , saying-

"You got this , I know it , don't worry about anything , and just get it over with"

Jackson says before getting out.

❀❀❀

WITH YOONGI~

Everyone was there at the Arch waiting for the bride to arrive , Hoseok had a few minutes to calm down , yoongi was on his way just as shaken , he was prepared to cry tho.

"Please can we please get there slower"

Yoongi begged and pleaded feeling his heart jump out his chest.

"Yoongi it's to late now hyung , were here"

Jimin says he puts his hand on his shoulder.

Yoongi scrunched his lips looked at Hoseok from the distance , He knew that he couldn't see him but he looked so handsome but he still could bring himself to get out the limo.

Just then the orchestra started playing , meaning I was now or now , Yoongi hand no choice but to gather his courage and step out.

"Don't worry Yoongles I'll be right next to you as you walk down the isle"

Jimin insures yoongi , Yoongi grabs the door and starts to open it

"Wait a minute , you forgot to put this down" Jimin says putting Yoongi's veil over his face

Yoongi opens the door all the way and steps out , immediately all eyes are on him , Jimin step out and they proceed to walk down the isle as Namjin's daughter throws flower petals on the row , the flower girl.

Yoongi shyly waves at everyone as he passes by them , catching quick glances at Hoseok glazing at him , as they walk Mejiwoo the maid of honor comes up at the the bobar.

Taekook had a little pout because they wanted to be bridesmaids too but Jimin got picked , Jackson was by Hoseok's side watching Yoongi come up , Mark was Keeping a eye on Jackson cause was staring to hard at yoongi.

Yoongi finally arrived to Hoseok looking down at his toes , Jimin moved to Yoongi's side.

Here cane the ring boy Namjin's Son , Yoonseok has already picked out their rings before so it would fit perfectly , unless their finger size just grew over a 1 week period , which I doubt that happened.

Yoongi finally looked up at Hoseok and he was just lost in his eyes , they joined hands they both felt each other's pain , Yoongi just wanted to get this over and be a Jung.

Hoseok takes Yoongi's veil off and feels him self wanting to kiss him , Yoongi blushes blinking back tears.

"Eh , hem Mir Min do you take Mir Jung as yours forever to hold?"

Mejiwoo ask

"I fucking do"

Yoongi says flashing his famous gummy smile

"Mir Jung do you take Mir Min as yours forever to hold?"

Mejiwoo ask

"I DO"

Hoseok screams

"Now's it your turn to speak"

Mejiwoo says doing a go ahead gesture

"Um , I don't know where to start , um I came here today extremely nervous , just to lay my eyes on you even tho we see each other all the time , I can't express my feeling the way I want to , but I want you to know your the love of my life and I would do anything for you even take a bullet , heck , this already sounds cheesey."

Hoseok  with slit stuttering , holding Yoongi's hand with their eyes locked on each other.

Yoongi smiles and starts crying looking down again , Jin starts crying loudly and ugly , like that one eat Jin.

"Jinnie shhh"

Namjoon says resting jin's head on his shoulder.

"I..I..I'm very grateful that I have someone like you , you give me energy your like my coffee , I'm not good at expressing my feels either , but all want to tell you that my father never supported my Relationship with you , and if you didn't confront my dad , I probably would have been alone , dead , or with a girl I never loved in the first place"

Yoongi sobs with his eyes shimmering with tears , then Hoseok starts crying , basic Everyone is emotional mess.

Then Jin tells His son to go over there to give the rings , yoongi and Hoseok takes a ring each , still hiccupping , and they slide each other's rings on their fingers.

"I now present you , Mir & Mir Jung!"

Mejiwoo shouts , Yoongi and Hoseok look at each other with love in there eyes and they bring each other into the most passionate kiss , causing the guest to go into a up roar clapping , laughing and some crying.

Hoseok twirls yoongi around and picks him up by his waist not letting each other's lips part.

❀❀❀

After that emotional rollercoaster , Yoongi threw the bouquet , Everyone who wasn't married rushed to catch his pushing tramping others and it was hilarious, the newly Weds stood there watching the crowd of singles chase it.

❀❀❀

♡  Liked by Your_Sunshine_Bish and 20,000 others

Sleepy_MeowMeow finally , I can finally call  my self a Jung , The whole time I was a nervous wreak , I was afraid I would fall , since those damn heels where about to snap my ankles , nothing bad happened , this day will truly but my best day of my whole life from now untill I die , I don't ever wanna forget this day or the moment we slipped the rings on our fingers ♥️.

View all 6,000 comments

Mami_Jinnie shit I cried

Gucci_Gang @shotclock_Kook damn calm your ass down , you ain't real bouta shoot Jimin's place up , if so you woulda done that a look time ago. 🌚

Your_Sunshine_Bish happiest day of my life , all I wanna do is spend time with you Yoonie.

Shotclock_Kook @cashout_Jimmie I'm go your place and shoot your ass up , nobody asked for you brag , that why you live in apartment. 🖕

Cashout_Jimmie haha bitches I got to be bridesmaids. 😜

Papi_Joonie @Mami_Jinnie yeah you sure cry , I bet the people across the street hear you.

CherrqFairq Congrats y'all *finger heart*

Shotclock_Kook @Gucci_Gang I sure am , unless you wanna be next.

Gucci_Gang @shotclock_Kook you ain't mad about this are you?

Mami_Jinnie @Papi_Joonie you're sleeping on the couch tonight.

YugyeomisthatBitch @papi_Joonie you done played yourself , that's what happens when you sass Jin.

❀❀❀

Word Count: 1894

☹ CherrqFairq ☻ ™

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 2.7K 26
!!!DISCONTINUED!!! Kim Taehyung is a male omega. He is 18 years old and can now sniff out his mate. He is afraid his mate will be cruel and selfish. ...
135K 8.7K 53
Yoonminseok Omegaverse AU: Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi used to be the most eligible bachelors for years. Handsome, filthy rich and powerful businessme...
390K 22.4K 65
ABO;; in which two different groups of mates from different packs find each other at a festival and feel a strange yet guarded feeling for each other...
566K 30.1K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...