Rock n Roll Oneshots!

By rxbertplxnt

I'll take any requests, smut or no smut! More

how it goes!
jimmy page
robert plant
john entwistle
mike tramp
peter noone
robert plant
jimmy page

robert plant

766 18 14
By rxbertplxnt

"Are you all ready, babe?" Y/N's boyfriend asked, folding his collar in the mirror and running a few fingers through his blackened hair.

"Yeah, one second." Y/N responded, pushing her foot into a shiny ruby red stiletto high-heeled shoe. She grabbed her matte black mini purse and held it tightly in her hand as she began making her way out of her apartment door. With her free hand, she grasped her boyfriend's hand, unsure if her chills came from the freezing wind or her boyfriend's loving clutch.

A crashing wind froze Y/N's legs as she stepped out into the violent snow storm. Happy snowflakes adorned her hair that fell straight against her bulky winter coat. Light for the evening was provided by the shining moonlight and yellow streetlights that barely showed the pathway from their apartment to their cab that was covered completely with a half foot of pillowy snow.

With ice cold bodies, they scrambled into the back of the cab and shoved a few dollars the driver's way. Warmth soon filled the small, crowded space, causing an "ahh" to escape simultaneously from Y/N and her boyfriend. Y/N snuggled close to her boyfriend, stealing the heat that radiated off her body, but careful not to mess up her hair that she spent nearly an hour trying to tame.

Minutes later, they arrived at the location of their New Years Eve party, surrounded by hundreds of drunk and high people, the stench of marijuana ringing through rows of people and thick smoke clouds hovering over uncaring intoxicated heads.

"Something to drink, Y/N?" Y/N's boyfriend asked, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Sure, anything. Something strong, pretty please!" Y/N shouted over loud music playing through old speakers, her fingers slowly dangling away as her lover nodded and walked away.

The entire party was full of people unfamiliar to her curious mind, a party of mostly her boyfriend's friends. She stood in the middle of multiple groups of people trying to carry on conversations and she wondered if she looked out of place, not having anyone to speak to except her boyfriend, who had wandered off to get a drink for her. Y/N held her elbow, looking over groups of people to see if she could find the man she came with.

Her feet began to hurt so she found an empty spot on the couch in the front room of the house and crashed down on it, leaning her head back on the soft material and letting out a sigh of exhaustion. It'd be nice if he could hurry with that drink.

Several more minutes passed and she began to feel worried about her boyfriend's whereabouts. Shaking from nervousness, she rose and made her way in the direction he went. After many awkward conversations with obviously intoxicated people, she found the kitchen where all the drinks were provided. And where her boyfriend was.

"Ah! There you are!" Y/N said, her heart beginning to beat at a normal rate once again upon finding out he was okay. Her shoes clicked against the hardwood floor as she walked over to her boyfriend. Resting a hand on his coated shoulder, she quickly realized the real reason why he had been gone for such a long time. His lips had met another woman's, leaving Y/N's jaw to drop to the ground.

"Hey babe," He muttered, a fake smile materializing on his deceiving lips.

"Don't 'babe' me. What the hell is wrong with you, leaving me at a party I know nobody at, and you're sucking another girl's face off? Where's my fucking drink?"

"Over there," he pointed to the bar, where all the liquor was held.

"I can't believe you, go fuck yourself." Rage seethed through Y/N's veins, her blood boiling at hot degrees as she poured herself the strongest drink she could find. The thought of ditching the party crossed her mind, but she figured if she were at home she'd be even more reminded of him, so she stayed. A torturous time filled with drowning herself with alcohol, she still remained at the party as the clock neared midnight.

Y/N cursed through her teeth as a guy with obnoxiously colorful "1970" glasses sat on the couch next to her. "You alright?"

"Th' fuck you want?" Y/N eyed him, annoyance evident in her eyes.

"Sorry, didn't mean to piss you off. You looked quite unhappy so I figured I'd ask what's wrong."

Y/N rolled her eyes and sat up from her slouching position. "My boyfriend left me for another girl. Saw him kissin' 'er in the kitchen. Now I'm here, drownin' my feelings in alcohol."

"Oh, don't do that. That's not good for your health. Anyway, I'm Robert, and I came without a date." A crooked smile fell on his mouth as he pulled the empty glass from her shaking fingers.

Y/N struggled to put two and two together, unable to see the fact that Robert had been attempting to hitting on her whilst also somewhat high. "I'm, uh, I'm Y/N."

"Nice to meet you." Robert nodded kindly, the smile growing slightly.

"What's up with your stupid glasses?" Y/N joked, leaning over him completely to grab the cardboard glasses from his nose.

"Oh," Robert said, leaning a bit back from her sudden lunge forward. "Something I picked up at a store, you want 'em?"

"Yeahhh, they have cool colors. Put 'em on me." Y/N said, shoving her face forward and pulling her now messy hair out of her face for Robert to place the glasses on her nose. "Ah, I can see so much better!"

"There's no lenses in them, love." Robert warned, holding back a snicker and brushing curly blonde locks out of his eyes.

"Your hair is so pretty, so fluffy, can I touch it?"

"I-"

Y/N's fingers reached for Robert's hair before he could finish his protest. Her touch began at his scalp, her nails scratching just the lightest part of his hair, letting her fingers run all the way through his golden blonde hair. He smiled warmly at the gesture, enjoying it more than he thought he would.

"Can I kiss you?" Y/N asked, her eyes darting from his lips to his welcoming eyes.

Robert's eyes wandered around, looking for a clock to see what time the clock read. Two minutes until midnight. "Wait a minute, my love, wait until midnight."

"I don't wanna wait that long," Y/N whined, her hand reaching for Robert's knee.

"It's only two minutes, less than that now." Robert extended a hand atop Y/N's, his finger caressing the top of her smooth skin.

Y/N displayed a frown on her mouth, looking scornfully at Robert with pouty lips. "How long now?"

"One more minute. Less than sixty seconds. Can you count to sixty?"

"Yeah, I'm like, twenty-five or something, I'm old enough. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen... has it been sixty yet?"

Robert chuckled at her drunken counting, smirking and telling her, "Nope, you've still got 47 seconds."

"I thought I got sixty? It's been sixty now, right?" Y/N asked as people began chanting 10! 9! 8!

"Few more seconds, get your lips ready, love."

Y/N pushed her lips out obnoxiously as the counting reached 3, their faces lingering just inches apart.

"One! Happy New Year!" shouted loud by hundreds.

Robert moved in towards Y/N, Y/N allowing Robert access into her mouth as his tongue traced her bottom lip slowly. Y/N placed her weak hand on Robert's bare shoulder as he cupped her jaw ever-so softly. Pulling back for breaths, they shared a smile and deep red blush.

Y/N licked the surface of her teeth, showing a toothy grin. "Thank you." And like a miracle, she almost immediately fell sober.

"Thank you."

"No, really, thank you. It made my night. Or, morning, now."

"And you think it didn't make mine? Come here." Robert copied, reattaching their lips and recreating smiles that would last for nights to come.

~hi everyone! how was this? I kinda struggled to write it because I felt like I focused too much on the boyfriend at first, but I'm kinda liking the ending oops. but I also feel as if it was rushed. anywayyyy prompt credits go to moreofthatrock , thank you for the submission! send submissions through DMs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 36 25
Request anything you want I'm up for anything I do Smut Fluff And many more
4.2K 65 12
Requests are open! 🌺 = Fluff 🥀 = Angst 🍋 = Smut 💀 = Comedy
38.5K 592 18
You're a roadie for Led Zeppelin, its a summer tour so its just a summer job, but eventually it becomes so much more than just a summer job for you w...
32K 585 26
I write for every PF member bc they all deserve love. There are so few imagines of them that I decided to write my own. i accept requests so dont be...