john entwistle

*SMUT WARNING*

As the burning early morning sun screams obnoxiously through semi-transparent drapes, John innocently stared at Y/N, a slight smile growing on his lips. His fingers dared caress her perfectly carved cheekbones as she slept so sound, but he thought twice, not wanting to ruin the perfect moment of silence and beauty.

Y/N stirred softly under John's arm when John pulled her closer to his chest, his hand hitting the curve on her waist ever-so-gently, as if she were made of the most fragile glass and any sudden move would break her precious figure.

Y/N's stirring became too frequent for her to remain asleep any longer. Her bright blue eyes met John's matching eyes. The familiar scent of cigarette smoke filled the air and Y/N knew it was the perfect time to wake up.

"Good morning, my love," John cooed, taking that chance to run his thumb over her cheek.

"Good morning, Johnny." Y/N smiled back, stretching out her legs and tangling them in John's as she reached up desperately to kiss his nose.

"How was your sleep?" John asked, propping his head in his hand and looking lovingly into Y/N's eyes, his eyes frequently darting from her lips to her eyes.

"Quite nice, darling, how was yours?"

"I hardly slept." John admitted.

"Oh, no! Why not?"

"I was too busy falling in love with you to focus on sleep." John's smile grew as his hand slipped lower from her waist to her thigh and pulled it over his leg.

"You're the sweetest." Y/N gushed, a hot blush bubbling on her clear complexion. She reached up to John for another kiss, this one lasting longer than the occasional peck on the lips. This one felt different, filled with passion and pure love.

Y/N's hand cupped his clean-shaven jawline as she pulled herself atop John's lap, not breaking the attachment of their lips in the slightest. John's hands moved from her thighs back to their former resting place, her lower hips. His thumb slowly pressed into her hip, making her let out a gentle groan into his mouth.

John smiled against Y/N's lips as she ran her fingers through his short jet black hair. Tired eyes no more, but ones filled with lust and love mixed together in the perfect concoction. Hot breath collided in the heat of the moment whilst hands wandered freely.

John's kisses trailed down Y/N's neck and nibbled on her delicate fair skin, causing her to bite her lip to keep her words to herself. Y/N's breath hitched when John hit a certain spot underneath her jaw, making him smile as he pulled away.

A thick invisible rope of lust filled the space between John and Y/N as they shared a look of approval to take their kissing to the next level. Y/N hopped off of John's excited lap and they both stripped to their liking, down to nothing.

"My god, Y/N, you're the most gorgeous woman I've ever set eyes on." John said as he pulled her back close to him, the heat radiating off their bodies as they both knew that time was coming soon.

Slippery wetness dripped down Y/N's thighs as she positioned herself over John's fully hard dick. A guttural moan escaped John's pursed lips as he thrusted himself inside Y/N, feeling the tightness of his girlfriend around his lower half.

Y/N threw her head back and gasped for air as butterflies flew laps around her uterus. John's hands held tightly their spots along Y/N's waistline, his grip slowly getting tighter the faster he pushed in and out of Y/N.

The sun hit perfectly on Y/N's naked body like a spotlight, and John looked excitedly up at her with hearts for eyes. Y/N squinted her eyes at the sun, her jaw wide open and whispering filthy words.

Compliments spilled off of John's tongue as he admired the woman who rode him effortlessly. John's thrusts became slopped and quicker as he came closer to his climax. His moans filled the room as he came inside Y/N, his breath still fast when her lips came back down to meet his own.

"Let's get cleaned up, baby, huh?" Y/N suggested, her hand placed on John's chest.

"Mhm," John agreed and followed Y/N to the restroom, cleaning themselves up before redressing fully and falling back on their comforter. John pulled Y/N close to him once again, his hot breath on her neck sending shivers down her spine as she soaked up the sun that poured in through the window.

John placed a kiss on the back of Y/N's head and wrapped his arm around her stomach, holding her hand.

"I love you, John."

"I love you more."