Being The Only Girl

Por DreamySha

Taylor grew up without knowing her mother ever since her mother died after giving birth to her. Taylor had to... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 38

814 26 3
Por DreamySha

Taylor POV

"Can anyone here please tell me what the hell is going on?" Sam shouted as we all rush around. Jamie, who already learn how to crawl, crawl around the house making Chad curse everyone. He quickly got to Jamie and carry her, handing her over to Sam who is still stood by the staircase looking lost and confuse.

Jared stood beside him, staring at all of us in amusement. "They're looking for Vanessa's ring. Somehow, we don't know how it got lost." He told Sam. Sam look at us weirdly, "And that cause this havoc around in the morning? God, please save me." He exclaimed.

Sam is never for one, the kind of person who like having people rushing around him. It always caused him headache. And when he got headache, it's always lead him to having a fever. He's weird, I know.

"Sorry Sam, you should be upstairs. I'll call you for breakfast when it's ready." I told him quickly as I look around.

Sam didn't need to be told twice, he walk back upstairs with Jamie still in his arms. I'm guessing taking her along with him. "God, where is it?" Chad grumbled.

I groan, "Have you check your bedroom?" I snapped.

He stop searching and stood up straighter, "Right my room. Be right back." He told me. I throw my hands in the air, Jared chuckle and walk up to me, kissing my forehead. "Relax. Everything will be okay." He assured me.

Few hours later, I am standing at the hotel ballroom, where the engagement party will be held. Sam is at the corner, checking the food while I guide the decoration. Dad is outside, talking to some man who I don't recognize. Chad and Vanessa is back at their apartment. I told them to get their rest, because they were the main reason tomorrow people will want to meet. "The food check is all good." Sam told me once he reached me and hand over the clipboard. "Yeah, I think everything's good don't you think?" I ask.

"Yeah everything is just fine." He said as he grab my arm and drag me outside. "Dad, everything's good. Can we go home now?" He ask tired.

Dad look at us and chuckled, "Sure kiddo. Just wait for me in the car."

The drive back took forever, since dad had a few errands to do. I lay down at the backseat, playing games on my phone while Sam whining about how tired and hungry he was. My phone vibrated, and a message pop up on my screen, 'Having fun? xx'

I huff and type, 'No I'm exhausted and I'm hungry.'

'Did you had breakfast?'

'No, I woke up late.'

'Poor baby. I'll be at your house in half and hour with McDonald's. Love you.'

I smile when I read the message. Jared is honestly the sweetest boyfriend I could ever ask for. "Want a takeout honey?" Dad ask. I look up from my phone after I done replying Jared. "Oh no. Jared will be at ours in few hours with food for me." I answered.

Sam turn on his seat, "Seriously? I wish I am a girl right now. So I could have a boyfriend who buy things for me." He exclaimed.

I raised my eyebrows in amusement, "You could be gay." I suggested.

Dad choke on his own saliva as he stare at me from the passanger mirror. "What?" I ask innocently. Dad rolled his eyes before looking back on the road, "No children of mine, going to attract to their own gender." He stated firmly. I chuckle, "Don't worry daddy. Chad is two weeks away from getting married. I already had a boyfriend. Sam, well, Sam couldn't man up to the girl he likes." I reassure him.

Sam glare at me, "No. I just don't want to have a girlfriend." He argued.

I snorted, "Yeah the reason why you give Jackie 'the look'." He glare and cross his arms, feeling annoyed. "Dad drive faster, I don't want to be in the same car as her anymore." Sam whined.

I laugh, "Sam the her will be in the same house with you cause I'm your twin. So there's no way you're getting rid of my that easily." I told him, shaking my head. He rolled his eyes, "Not when I lock myself in my room."

"You and I both know, I can pick a lock."

He throw his hands in the air, "There's no winning when it comes to you." He exclaimed, frustrated. I smile smugly, knowing I won the fight. "You are seriously the annoying twin in the world." Sam scoff minutes later. Dad and I laugh at him.

---

"What are you doing?" Xander ask as he walk in my room. I look up from my laptop and sigh, "I'm trying to find my mum's location." I told him, running my fingers through my hair. He furrowed his eyebrows, "Why? The last time she came, Sam told me it went downhill."

I groan, "As much as I hate her, she's still our mum. Chad might not say it, but we all know he wish mum is here to help him and Vanessa's wedding." He smile at me, "I do know the location of Kat." He told me.

I look at him, my face broke into a huge smile. "Great! Take me there." I stated.

"Yeah okay. Change into something appropriate. Cause she's partying." He told me and pat my leg, "I'll be waiting for you downstairs." He added before leaving my room.

Now you must be wondering why Jared's not around or whatsoever. Well Jared just got home after having dinner with me, in my room. He got a call from his mother, saying Charlie and Kylie is acting up and she don't know what to do already. So Jared being Jared, he kiss my forehead and quickly got out of the house. I'm totally cool with it, but the least he could do is bring me with him.

Shaking my head, I quickly got out of bed and change into a dress I could find in my closet. Its red with black lace all over it. It stop mid thigh and it is backless. It was sleeveless. I got my hair out of its bun and brush it, quickly applying mascara and eyeliner and lip balm. I look into the mirror, checking my outfit and when I think I look decent enough, I quickly grab my purse and phone before leaving my room.

"So Jared coming?" Xander ask once he saw me walk down the stairs.

I shrug, "Don't think so. He got some trouble at home." I answered after I texted Jared, telling him I'm going out with Xander. "Dad I'm going out with Xander for awhile okay!" I shouted and quickly push Xan out of the house, before dad could ask where I am going. Xander laugh, "Ooh we're sneaky are we?" He teased.

I smack him, "Shut up and just take me there already."

"Okay okay. You look beautiful by the way." He said as he gave me a small smile. I rolled my eyes and said thanks before I got in his car.

The drive to the club took like about an hour or two before he park in the lot. "Alright, here we are." He announced before unbuckling his seatbelt and got out, I follow suit. Xander grab my hand and hold it, "So you won't get lost or out of my sight." He whisper in my ear once we pass the two big guys and got in.

"How did you get in so easily while the rest have to wait?" I ask curiously.

He rolled his eyes, "The perks of being in a gang." He said, "I used to. Not anymore." He quickly added once he saw my horrified face. I nod my head and look around, "How are we suppose to find Kat with all of this people grinding on each other?" I shouted over the loud music.

"Ew gross!" I exclaimed once I saw a couple having dry sex on the couch.

Xan chuckled and pointed somewhere, I follow where he pointed and sure enough Kat is standing there. She's working as the bartender? "I thought you said she's partying?" I ask him, with accusation in my voice. "Hey don't you dare complain. I got you here anyway." He scoff.

I laugh and pull him to her direction. When I get to Kat's side of the counter, I just stood there studying her face. Her fire red hair is up in a ponytail. Her face look beat up and she look exhausted. When she look up, she gasp. Even I let out a surprise gasp. Her brown eyes look so lifeless. "What are you doing here?" She ask, she tried to sound intimidating but she fail miserably. She sound like she is tired and exhausted.

"I'm here to talk to you," I answered as I still look at her face.

Her eyes is swollen, she had busted lip, her cheek are turning yellowish. I look down at her arm, and sure enough there's bruise all over it. "What happened to you Kat?" I ask quietly, but I know she heard me. I look up and meet her eyes, she had tears pooling in her eyes. I touch her hand lightly, "You can trust me Kat. What happened?" I ask.

She shook her head and look around before her eyes land on Xander. "Aren't you the guy who was there with us the other day?" She ask, curiously as she squinted her eyes at him.

I look back at Xander to see his eyes turn emotionless. But his hand is clench and the grip that is holding my hand tightened. A small smile stretch to my lips, I guess Xander found himself a little crush?

"My shift ended in 5 minutes. Wait for me at the lot?" Kat said as she turn her attention back to me.

I smile and nodded, "Oh hand me a bottle of Jack Daniels please." I said. She purse her lips but give it to me anyway, "Its on the house." She told me before smiling and do her work. I pop the bottle open and take a sip. "We have 5 minutes to have fun Xan. Lets not waste time, every second counts." I shouted and lead Xander to the dance floor.

He look at me wide eyes, "Aren't you suppose to be dancing with Jared?" He shouted.

"Well he isn't here now is he?"

I wrap on my arm around his neck and start moving my hips to the beat. Xan close his eyes and breath out, "I must be having a death wish." He said before his arms went around me and start moving to. He grab the bottle from my hand and drink it before hand it back to me. I take a sip and start moving my hips towards him. He groan when I grind on him. I laugh, while Xander glare at me. He kiss and suck on my neck, and blow at the skin lightly, making me shudder and suppressed a moan.

"Two can play at the game Taylor."

---

"Where have you two been? Its been half and hour!" Kat exclaimed once we got out of the club. Xander and I shared a look before burst out laughing, "We sort of lost track of time dancing in there." I told her and got in the passanger seat once he unlock the door. "Are you coming?" I ask Kat when she still standing at the same place.

"I got here with my bike. Meet me at the diner just down the street from here." She told us before walking towards her bike.

I shrug and turn to Xander, "Diner down the street from here. Go Go Go!" I demanded and quickly put on my seatbelt. He rolled his eyes and back out of the parking lot and drive off. "So what happened back there?" He ask casually.

I shrug, "Just having fun." I stated. He glance at me and sigh, "Isn't that consider cheating on your boyfriend Tay? We sort of make out and grind on each other." He said as his grip on the steering wheel tightened. I sigh and look out the window, "Well I could tell him it means nothing." I whisper.

"Taylor, it still calls cheating. What are we suppose to do?" He snapped.

I glare at him, "I tell him that it just happened. Nothing happened. We just tease each other. Can you stop freaking out and just drive?" I gritted out.

"Its like turning tables. You cheated on him." He said quietly as he shook his head.

I curl my hand in a tight fist, feeling anger bubbled up inside of me. "Isn't that happened at club? Grinding on each other?" I snapped. Xan glance at me and chuckle d humorlessly, "Not when you were in a relationship!" He retorted.

I throw my hands in the air, "You could have stop me but you didn't. You even tease me back!" I shot back at him, making him turn into silence.

We got in the diner and waited for Kat to arrive. She arrive few minutes later as she eyed us weirdly. "What happened? I could almost feel the tension from the entrance." She stated.

I just shook my head, "I had an invitation for you and mum." I said. Getting right to the point.

She raise her eyebrows, "What invitation?"

"Chad's engagement party. Please come." I plea, as I look straight into her eyes. She sigh, "Okay we will be there." She told me softly.

I smile, "Now what happened to you?" I ask as I eye her bruises. She tense and shook her head, "Nothing. Its nothing." She said quickly, too quickly. I just stare at her blankly. She sigh, "My dad. He abuse me and mum for quite awhile now. I thought he was just stress about work but I was wrong. He was a drug dealer. He's a very dangerous man. He abuse us for years, we brush it off as it was nothing serious. But that night, he came home sober. He took one look at mum and he go crazy. He punch and kick us a lot of time. It was unbearable. We ran away once, but he found us. And the punishment was two times worse." She pause as she wipe the stray tear that ran down her cheeks. "Where is he now?" I ask, as I put my hand above hers.

She smile, "He's rotten in jail. He won't see us anytime soon."

"I'm glad to hear that. You and mum don't deserve that." I told her honestly. She chuckled, "I don't want your pity Taylor." She sigh. I rolled my eyes, "I don't pity you. I don't. I just want you to have something better. And I promise you that. So friends?" I ask as I held my hand out for her to shake.

She stare at my hand for awhile before placing hers in mine. "I'd prefer the term sisters." She joked as a glint of happiness flash in her eyes, making me smile.

One step closer to my happy ending. I just need to solve things with Jared about Xander and I. And of course with mum situation. Sam and I may not like the idea of having mum, but he better suck it up like I did and solve things. You can never be happy in life if you let your problems unsolved.

~~~

Sorry if there's spelling error or grammar. I'll edit my mistake when I'm done with the books. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Comment
Vote
Fan

Love you xoxo

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.6K 682 23
George's life was perfect up until the age of 17. His father, the person he was closest with, died in a brutal car accident. This left just him and h...
35.4K 704 62
Kate and her mom were having a beautiful time. They had the best time of their lives, until just like that. Their house was full of flames and everyo...
Summers End Por Ainsley

Novela Juvenil

408K 4.6K 32
Bell and her parents go on a holiday to a small town in California for the summer. The town only has a couple hundred people and she runs into Matt h...
136K 2.3K 43
Claire was 15 when her parents decided to divorce. And she was 16 when her mom decided to leave California to go to London and start a new life with...