Danny Phantom : Field to the...

By Xavia129

This is my first writing Danny Phantom FanFic, so it may not be all that great because it's my first writing... More

A/n
Prologue
Chapter 1: Unexpected meeting
Chapter 2: Talking with family

Chapter 3: Meeting Skulker's Boyfriend

290 6 1
By Xavia129

Third Person PoV

Danny and the group arrived at the city hall. Danny opened the door and walked in, the others tailing behind him. Danny went to the receptionist and said " I'm here to see Mayor Masters. I have an important discussion with him " The receptionist looked up at him and asked " Your name? So I can inform Mayor Masters " Danny said " Danny Fenton " The receptionist nodded and picked the telephone up and placed it beside her ear, then she dialled the mayor. It rang for a bit then the receptionist said " Mayor Masters, there is a Danny Fenton wanting to talk to you and he said it it important " Then she placed the phone back. " You may go up " She said to Danny. Danny went to Mayor Masters' office with his friends as he arrived. He didn't bother to knock and just entered.

" Vlad, where are you? We need to discuss something! It's about your boyfriend! " Danny shouted throughout the room.

" Lower your voice, Daniel. You are making my head ache and what about my boyfriend? " Vlad said from his table.

" Skulker terrorised the city in the middle of the night, then he came back again, just a while ago. He said to tell you to visit Frostbite and it was because Clockwork said so. Tell your boyfriend to get another hobby. He is in my second dead list " Danny said to Vlad.

" You should accompany me to the Ghost Zone, Daniel. I may past out the way there " Vlad requested. Danny nodded. Danny turned to his family and asked " Want to see my second family? " Dick asked " Who's your first? " Danny chuckled " You, of course. You, Dame, Bruce, Tim, Jason and Damian and Sage, Jazz and Tucker. Vlad, if he wants to be part of it " Danny said. " Wait.. Daniel, did you say Bruce? As in Bruce Wayne? And I'm a part of your family? " Vlad asked surprised and shocked. " Yeah and yes, you're part of the family. Ever since we, us four, found out that we aren't who we think we are. We kind of build our own family " Danny answered. " Bruce Wayne in Amity Park. Huh? Who would've thought? " Vlad laughed a bit. " Vlad Masters? You're mayor? When was our last meeting? You look so pale, since I last saw you " Bruce said. " We'll find out why I'm so pale, when we go to the Ghost Zone " Vlad informed.

" Ghost Zone? That's a thing here. Wait.... was that ghost real? I thought it was just like Danny. " Tim exclaimed.

" Actually I'm half dead so is Vlad. We're halfas, half human and half ghost. Halfas are more powerful than a full ghost. We have human forms, while ghost don't. You don't need introductions, right? Because it looks to me, you already know each other " Bruce and Vlad nodded. " How do you even know each other? " Danny asked, " We're business buddies, Daniel. Of course we would know each other " Vlad said. " Now, let's go to the Ghost Zone! To Frostbite's lair! " Danny exclaimed as he made a portal big enough for all of them to enter and the portal was at Frostbite's lair already. So, they didn't need to venture out. They already entered the portal and Danny closed it.

" Alright! We're at the Far Frozen! " Tucker exclaimed. " Frostbite, where are you?! " Sam asked while shouting. As after Sams shouted, footsteps, no, stomps where heard and they were getting closer. The door burst open and revealed a yeti. The yeti walked up to Danny and lifted Danny up, what the bat family didn't expect was the yeti pulled Danny in an bone crushing hug. " Frost.... bite, c..an't.... br...e...at..he " Danny said, out of breath. " Frostbite, Danny can't breathe! " Sam told Frostbite. " Oh, I'm very sorry, Great One! Lady Sam and Lady Jazz and Lord Tucker, what brings you today? " Frostbite asked and let go of Danny. Danny trying to get back his breath, panted. Dame helped his brother with breathing exercises. " You okay now, big bro? " Dame asked " Yeah, better. Thanks " Danny hugged his younger brother and whispered an I miss you.

Danny faced Frostbite and said " We're here because Skulker told us to tell Vlad to go to you for a checkup, I guess. " Frostbite nodded and faced Vlad " Come, follow me, Lord Vladimir " Frostbite said. As the two left for the infirmary, the others decided to just wait.

" So, what does the outside look like? " Dick asked. " Outside has green sky with purple clouds and Far Frozen has snow " Danny described.

" Why did the yeti, Frostbite, right? Called you Ladies, Lords and Great One? " Jason asked. " We have a reputation of saving the Ghost Zone. So, when I defeated an evil ghost king named Pariah Dark, I was entitled Great One by Frostbite. " Danny explained. " Not only that, he was crowned prince and soon to be king of the Ghost Zone " Jazz added. " and he also needs someone to be rule with " Sam added as well " And his coronation is 2 weeks from now " Tucker finished. The Bat Family's eyes went wide and their jaw dropped except for Bruce. While they were busy chatting, they did not notice that Frostbite and Vlad entered the room.

" Not only is Danny's coronation in 2 weeks, his birthday is also in two weeks. Same day as his coronation " Frostbite said, making the others turned to them.

" So, is there anything wrong with Vlad? " Danny asked.

" No, there's nothing, but there is something, you should know. Vlad can't leave the Ghost Zone. Great One, did Clockwork told you about ghost pregnancy? " Danny made a questioning look, but thought about it.

" Yeah, he did. Female or Male ghost can get pregnant, when their heat comes, a female would grow a male genital. While the male would grow a female genital and a womb for the offspring. My heat hasn't come, because I'm not of age yet. Clockwork also mentioned that when a ghost is pregnant they cannot leave the zone or their mate. What does this have to do anything with- oh. Congrats, Vlad! " Danny said realising what Frostbite meant.

" If anyone of you didn't get it, Vlad is pregnant " Frostbite said, straightforwardly.

" How long far are you? " Danny asked. " About 2 months, but I should start showing soon. Ghost pregnancy is faster than normal pregnancy, so when the fifth month comes, I'll be in labor " Vlad explained.

" Oooh, I can't wait for my baby sister or brother! " Danny exclaimed excitedly. " Baby sister or brother? " Vlad asked. Danny blushed.

" Well, you are a part of the family. You're like a father to me, father figure. Actually, you're more like a mother figure like Pandora. " Danny said.

" I'm fine with mother figure, Danny. I'm already pregnant. Frostbite, call Skulker for me " Frostbite nodded. " Thank you, Danny for accepting me as a part of your family " Danny hugged Vlad who hugged back. " Hey, not fair, Danny. We want a hug from Vlad too! " Jazz whined. " Jasmine, there's room for everyone. C'mon " Vlad said and offered a hug, which Jazz accepted, so did Sam and Tucker.

They all broke apart from the group hug after a couple of minutes.

" Vladdy! Where are you? " a deep voice called out. " Here in the living room " Vlad called back.

" Hey, lil' Phantom, does Vlad know you have a boyfriend? " Dick asked his younger brother in a whisper. Danny shook his head ' no '.

" Mom, you should transform into your ghost form. Clockwork said if you're in your human form, you'll tire out more and as long as your core is safe, the baby is safe " Danny told Vlad.

" Of cour- wait... what did you just call me, Danny? " Vlad asked, Danny scratched his nape and said " Mom? If you're not comfortable, I'll just call you by- " Danny was cut off by Vlad, " No, it's fine, Danny. But use another language like the ghost language, you do call Pandora mom in a different language right? " Danny nodded then spoke " I'm not gonna call Skulker Dad, I'll just call him Uncle Skulker or uncle Skulker in a different language " Danny said.

" You okay with that, hun? " Vlad asked, " Yeah, whatever he wants " Skulker agreed.

" How is Dan, Great One? Is he still causing trouble or did he change his way? " Frostbite said changing the subject.

" He's been behaving, sometimes. He's like a brother to me now, a mischievous and sneaky one. He likes to prank anyone who's an easy target. Dani gets along with him well, she calls her Uncle Dan now in Latin " Danny explained.

" Danny, who are Dan and Dani? " Bruce asked. " Oh, yeah. Since you'll be here for my birthday/coronation. Dan is an evil me from a different timeline, while Dani is my clone cousin then sister, now my adoptive daughter. Funny long story. Dan is a combination of my and Vlad's ghost half. Dani was created by Vlad and was stabilised by me and Valarie Grey, who has nothing to do with us " Danny explained.

" Why does it sound like Vlad is more connected to you in more ways than it seems? " Dame concluded. " Mom and I have a past relationship that we have conquered or have forgotten about it. We didn't really have a good impression when we first met. He was trying to steal Maddie from Jack, that was a time that Jazz and I still cared for them. After everything that had happened, we decided to disown them as parents. They weren't really parent like to us " Danny explained to the Bat Family.

" Alright, we should leave now. We've stayed long enough " Tucker said.

" Bye, Mom. I'll see you at the coronation. Uncle Skulker, take good care of my mom! I'll hunt you down, if anything bad happens to him! " Danny said protectively.

" Bye, Danny. I'll be at Phantom's Keep, when you get here. I'll also tell Dan and Dani about my pregnancy, so don't worry about anything. Clockwork and Pandora will keep me in check, so will Skulker " Vlad reassured Danny.

Sam made the portal this time and the location was Danny's room at Fenton Works. The Bat family made their way and then Jazz and Tucker then Sam, before Danny hopped into the portal, he gave Vlad one last hug, then hopped into the portal. Leaving the ghost zone.

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
187K 18.8K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
956K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.