The Curse of Fate

By blfairyisme151

Kim TaeHyung lives his whole life as an Alpha only to protect a deep dark secret. His identity slowly becomes... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Author's Note

2.8K 58 21
By blfairyisme151

Hey, it's me, FieFie! Trust me, guys, I have not abandoned this fanfic and I'm not planning to do anything like that soon. I'm determined to make this fanfic one of the best taekook fanfic you have ever read (confident much, eh). However, I'm running into some personal issues and so I've been working more than 60 hours per week, and it's exhausting when I finally get home. I will try to update here and there but it won't be too productive as I promised. I deeply apologize for breaking the promise and I can only hope for your understanding. Soon or later, I will manage to find the time and update twice a week like before. But right now, it's kinda hard for me to do that.

Again, I am so sorry and thank you for still loving this fanfic and please stay with me till the end of this journey!

Love, 💜💜💜

FieFie
Your BL fairy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.5K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
1.1M 63.3K 51
Kim Taehyung is a pretty omega who ran away from his previous pack while he was pregnant. Bad treatment by some werewolves because of his rank has ma...
14.5K 989 11
Mostly True Blood Alpha's are born in the royal families and are the Head Alpha's of their pack, but if the True Blood is born to a commoner's family...
751K 50.4K 44
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Werewolves are creatures which are already destined to their soulmates the day they are born, they are bound to recognise thei...