A Secret To Be Kept {Bendy x...

By INeedHelpTTvTT

Bendy has finally graduated middle school, and starts as a freshman in highschool. He meets a guy named Cuphe... More

Chapter 1
·*.°{Chapter 2}°.*·
*.·°{Chapter 3}°·.*
*.°·{Chapter 4}·°.*
*.°·{Chapter 5}·°.*
°·*.{Chapter 6}.*·°
°·*.{Chapter 7}.*·°
·.*°{Chapter 8}°*.·
°·*.{Chapter 9}.*·°
°*.·{Chapter 10}·.*°
*·.°{Chapter 11}°.·*
*.°·{Chapter 12}·°.*
°.·*{Chapter 13}*·.°
.*·°{Chapter 14}°·*.
.*°·{Chapter 15}·°*.
Uhm...
×Chapter 16×
××Chapter 17××
×××Chapter 18×××
××Chapter 19××
×Chapter 20×
❦Chapter 21❦
❧Chapter 22❧
CHAPTER 23.
Chapter 24.
CHAPTER 25.
CHAPTER 27
Chapter 28...
-•{Last Chapter}•-
!Bonus Chapter Notice!

CHAPTER 26.

2.3K 66 92
By INeedHelpTTvTT

Bendy's POV

There was a car crash in front of our house when I came back. Thankfully, none of us got hurt. Cuphead almost got killed... but of course, like the badass he is, he avoided it smoothly-

I felt like I shouldn't kill that person even though he's done something bad. I mean he's better in jail than having his blood all over my hands...
And... and his limbs torn off... a-and his... his head cleaved.....! WHAT AM I THINKING?!?!?! It's all because of that stupid tree!!!
I... I don't want this! I'm telling Cuppy... but wait... he's just gonna dismiss it...

I don't know what to do... I don't know if I should even tell him...

((You're welcome btw))

I forgot to mention that Boris and Mugs have been non stop screaming about us finally being together. I don't really mind at least if it isn't offensive.

"Suicide thoughts?" Cup had so much concern right there.

"No... but thoughts of hurting others and I don't want that! I wasn't even mad earlier either."

"Oh? Uh, I can try to comfort you."

"... please."

He comforted me until I fell asleep. That was the best friday night ever. I petted me-
And and and he hugged and kissed me and he's so pErfeCt! Argh!!!
I hate him so much------

The next day. I wasn't with Cup. Nor on in our bed, room or house.
I was so confused. I was in a black empty void.

Wait... I'm in a dream! G*ddamnit!

I heard the voices from the dream talk once again. Everything being pretty clear.

IT'S HIM! IT'S HIM! BRING HIM TO ME!

"Cuphead?" I asked in hopes that it wouldn't say yes.

YES.

...So, anyone want some spicy hot chicken flavor noodles?

"WHAT!?!?!? He, what? No! I... I couldn't... I won't bring him to you!"

... A DECLINE IN REVEALING? TO BAD YOU LET ME INSIDE OF YOUR MIND. AND YOU PROBABLY KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.

I mean, the worst I could think of is having my decision change by getting me even more insane. But I can't think of anything worse, my head, apparently, is stuck on that one option.

And then I F I N A L L Y woke up.

It was raining and thundering outside. Cup has probably gone to work and the other two? I guess they're still dead asleep I their rooms.

My head started to hurt. And it went from small to massive skull-break pain. I didn't want to wake Boris or Mugs up so I tried my best to keep quiet, even though they probably wouldn't wake up to this.

I guess my theory could've been true. But then... I fell and everything went dark. I couldn't move or anything. Don't tell I've gotten paralyzed...

Then all of a sudden... I knew I wasn't in control anymore. My body started moving on it's own. I still couldn't see anything.

This has went on for who knows how long. Hours?

But now I know what it was talking about... mind control.

Cuphead's POV

I came back from work feeling less exhausted than before. There weren't many customers because of a robbery next-door. There were pretty much lots of gunshots going on. And the house was emptied out.

Jeez, why are we living in such a violent city...

Hey! Don't look at me like that... they deserved it... I think...

Plus, I think I'm gonna add another freak on to my list. That female manager has been bothering me the whole time with her weird winks and air kisses. I'm gonna get sick cuz of her...

At least I'll be with Bendy the rest of the day-

I opened the door and Bendy greeted me almost instantly.

"Cuppy!!" He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Hey, Bends... and the others?"

"Uh- I, er, they're...they're playing video games up in their room...but why won't we go out for a bit. To release a bit of stress?"

"... ok? I guess that wouldn't hurt..." That seemed pretty weird...but I mean Bendy is always Bendy...my weird little demon.

After I got dressed into something comfortable. We started heading out. Bendy said that he wanted to go to his secret garden, where the tree saved him.

Not gonna lie, that place looked like a fantasy.

Once we've made it there, the atmosphere suddenly went dark. The tree, grass and hedges were there but everything was dark.

I knew something was wrong. I turned to look at Bendy, and then kicked down on to the floor. He held up a knife point in at me...

He had green eyes! I know for a fact that he had them red. But not just that, he was also crying?

"... Haha..... ha... ha.... hahaha.........C'mon, why won't you admit Bendy your murderous SINS!?!?!" He held the knife closer to me.

"I... I can't-"

"You're basically gonna die either way. You can't go anywhere. You're stuck. I want Bendy to listen to what you've DONE."

A/N: so I have no to play with on my switch___ack-
I have ssbu and I'm planning to get an online membership but my left controller started drifting
So if you guys want to be friends with me, just DM ME for my/a your friend code

Hey hey hey hey
I am proud of this piece of artwork

Hey hey hey hey
Watch me stare at it and hate it in an hour

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 630 22
A Whitty x Ruv story for my friend who I love so much
578K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
3.6K 82 8
kokichi ouma has gone missing recently and shuichi won't stop at anything until he gets him back.....or thats how it appears on the surface, in reali...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...