Keeping A Painful Reminder

נכתב על ידי KitStrawberry

Trinity is a normal teenage girl about to start high school until one awful night. She spends the following m... עוד

That night
"Playing victim"
The Test
Stupid fucking stick...
What if?
Cassy
Tell them
The past
Cassys room
hall neighbors
Doctor appointment
Chris
So not a date
Sleepover
Trevor pt.2
Another note
Moving in
Dating
Boyfriend v.s Bestfriend
Unwanted feelings
Sick day
Whats best for her
Make up cake
Kick to the ribs
Shes cute. You gonna keep her?
Exposed
Possible future
Possible future pt2
Death drive
Damsel in distress
Anemia
But hes "really sorry" ma
Alone
Awakening
Poor Trinity
Girlfriends
Not yet
What ever you want baby
True love
Happily ever after? Not in the real world.

Trevor pt.1

257 13 9
נכתב על ידי KitStrawberry

It had been a pretty uneventful day since the incident in the morning. After Chris had left the house, well ran from the house Trinity had gotten ready for work eaten breakfast and called Chris to see when he had to be at work.

"I don't have to work till 2. Why?" He had said confused.

"Great! Now get your ass back over here by 12 so you can take me to work. Id rather not freeze to death on my way to work." She said before hanging up.

On the drive to work she had told him that she would need a ride the following weekend as well and he had agreed to take her.

Monday morning at school Trinity bumped into someone who seemed familiar but she couldn't place his name. She brushed it off apologising and continuing to her class. The same thing continued untill Thursday when she finally recognized him.

"Hey your name was Trevor right? Your the one who was flirting with me at the store last weekend." She said after he had bumped into her causing her to drop her books.

"Huh? Oh yeah you finally remembered!"he said grinning. "So where's that boyfriend of yours?"

"What? Ohhhhhhhhhh you mean Chris right? Nah he's not my boyfriend he's just an old friend and he's already graduated highschool." She said giggling at the assumption.

"Oh so your single then?" He said a smirk appearing on his face.

"I-I guess so? Why does that even matter though?" She said tilting her head to the side.

"Cause... If your single then I've got a chance with you" he said winking as his smirk got even more smug.

"Yeah okay" she said rolling her eyes. "Do you even remember my name?" She asked challengingly.

"It started with a T right?" He said earning an eyebrow raise from her.

"I'm just kidding Trinity. I wrote it on my arm after you and your bo- your friend left.

"Well color me impressed." She said clearly amused at the effort he had put in remembering her name and in getting her attention. Though she could live without the few times he had accidentally knocked her to the ground while trying to discreatly brush shoulders with her.

"It's a very nice color" He said winking again.

"Okay first we need to become friends before anything else." She said matter-of-factly.

"Alright what else?" He said cute grin returning to his face.

"You gotta stop winking bro it's kinda creepy" she said laughing when his face fell.

"S-sorry" he said lowering his head.

"Awe your so cute!" She said pinching his cheek. "Anyways I gotta get to class bye!" She said starting to walk away.

"W-wait!" Trevor said chasing after her.

"What?" She said stopping and turning back to face him.

"Uh let me walk you to class?" He said blushing a little.

"Yeah okay. By the way what happened to Mr. Matcho-make-you ditch-your-friends-cause-I'm-cooler?" Trinity asked teasingly mimicking his voice on the last part.

"Geez do I really sound like that?" he said looking at her seeming annoyed with himself for sounding so arrogant.

"Yup yup. Anyways this is my class bye~!" She said turning into the classroom.

He had met her outside of her class room after class was over and ended up walking with her to all her classes annoying Sarah in the process. Everytime she would come to walk with Trinity to their shared classes (since Trinity was extremely smart in math and language arts) she would find her best friend preoccupied by some kind of random conversation with a boy she'd come to know as one of the schools under the radar fuck boys.

At lunch when Sarah had tried to bring it up the boy had appeared out of no where. And apparently at some point the two had exchanged numbers cause during free time in class Trinity was to busy texting the boy to listen to the older girls advise.

The same thing happened on Friday and when Saturday rolled around Trinity received a text from Chris.

Chrisy boo

Hey am I still picking you up today or did you forget?

Blondyberry

Oh! Yeah sorry I haven't texted in a few days just been busy making a new friend

Chrisy boo

Oh that's good! Are they nice?

Blondyberry

Mmhmm he's the sweetest!

Though he has a crush on me so maybe that has an influence on his behavior... Anyway he's great!

Chrisy boo

He?

Blondyberry

Yeah remember that dude who was hitting on me in at Kroger's last week?

Chrisy boo

The annoying cocky brat?

Blondyberry

Mmhmm. Well it turns out he goes to my school. And he's not all that cocky at all he said just acted that way to seem cool cause he wanted to impress me!

Chrisy boo

Did it?

Blondyberry

What? Impress me?

Ofcourse not. What did impress me was the fact that he's actually quite sweet underneath the whole macho fosode.

Chrisy boo

Ohh fancy word~

Anyways I'm here!

Blondyberry

KK I'm heading out!

Chrisy boo

Alright see you when u get out here.

Putting her phone away Trinity grabbed her bag and headed downstairs calling out her goodbyes as she walked out the door. Running out to where Chris stood against his car.

Hugging him when she reached the car she waited for him to open the door before getting in. He then walked around to his side got in and started driving.

The whole ride was spent either makeing small talk or listening to music. Once they got to the Kroger's Trinity unbuckled and gave Chris another hug before getting out and going inside to clock in.

When she came out she saw someone leaning against her bagging station grinning.

"You can't be here" she said grinning as well.

"Awe why not?" The boy said scrunching his nose up.

"Because you'll be a distraction and if your here talking to me for a while with out buying anything I might get my pay cut." She said flatly moving him out from in front of the check out lane.

"Ohh so I'm a distraction now~" he said wiggling his brows.

"Oh shut up and go way Trevor" she said playfully shoving his shoulder.

"Well it's either me being here or texting you the whole time." He said cockily.

"Seriously?" She asked incredulously.

"Seriously. I gotta spend all my time with you until you agree to be my girlfriend." He said smirking at her.

"Are you fucking bipolar or something?! What the hell is wrong with you? I mean first your all cocky then your sweet and genuine and now your being controlling?" She snapped only stopping her rant to help a customer. "You need to go." She said turning towards him only long enough to say that before turning back around.

"I don't know what has you upset but I'll leave since that's what you want" he said voice sounding hurt.

"I'm sorry for being so rude but you really should leave." She said softly.

"Whatever" was all he said before leaving.

Was I over reacting? Trinity wondered while she helped the next customer.

"What a rude boy" she heard one of the customers mutter watching Trevor leave.

Smiling to herself she thought hmm maybe I didn't overreact that much after all.

Trevy

Hey I'm sorry for bothering you at work

Me

It's fine just don't do it again you could get me fired.

Trevy

Yeah okay I'll remember that next time

Me

You better or I'll have Sarah beat you with a shoe.

Trevy

Is that supposed to scare me?

Me

Trust me she is lethal with a shoe🤕

Trevy

I don't think you should be friends with her anymore...

Me

What why?

Trevy

Well what kinda friend protects you from bullies one day then is feeding them amo to keep them going for months the next day Trinity?

Me

She made a mistake...

All hoomanz do it but I'm not gonna hate her the rest of my life for it. She's a good friend and I'm not gonna throw away years of friendship over one incident.

Trevy

But if she did it once who's to say she won't do it again?

Me

...

Your right... I'm not gonna let us be as close as before but I'm not gonna push her all the way out of my life either.

Trevy

That would be pretty hard considering you live with her

Me

What? How did you know that?

Trevy

You told me silly

Me

Um no I didnt but okay.

Trevy

Well I've gotta go

Bye~~~

Me

Hey! That's my line!

Trevy

😜

Me

Bitch I told you not to wink at me!

And bye

She put her phone down on her desk and saw a slip of paper. She remembered finding it in her hoodies pocket last weekend.

Opening it she gasped at the words written on the paper.

You and that baby belong to me.

- Lover boy

What the hell?! She thought as she reread the note over and over.

Who the hell knew her locker number? Who else knew she was pregnant for that matter? Suddenly feeling like she was being watched she climbed on to her bed with her phone.

She quickly texted Chris asking when she could start moving in. If this person knew where she lived now moving could at least give her a chance to feel safe at home. She had decided not to tell Chris about the note unless another one came.

After Chris's reply of about a week for an estimant she pluged up her phone and hid deeper under her duvet. Soon she fell into a sleep haunted by dreams of being chased down streets bye various men. All of which had an insane look in their eyes and yelling out in their gravelly voices " You and your child belong to me! You will never escape me!" Or something to that extent.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

285 34 18
Evelyn is okay. She's at the top of her class, a Wattpad writer, and a rising star on YouTube. She's also a liar. Her parents fight all the time, bu...
42K 517 66
Disclaimer: This is the second book to 'pregnant by my best friends brother' so if you haven't read that go read that first then come back to this on...
309K 8.4K 33
"Cassie, sweetie, please do me a huge favor." "What is it, Mom?" "Do. Not. Get. Pregnant." "Ever?" "I mean, don't get pregnant in your teen years." "...
251K 7K 26
I wrote this when I was about 13, A LOT of it doesn't make sense. Check out my other works that are a lot better. Sophia Miller is your average 17 y...