Phases//A Jamona Story

By beautifulandvulgar

FORMERLY: The Ramona & Jackson Chronicles ------ UNDERGOING EDITING ------ "YAY! Phase One of the Jamona Life... More

Cast Of Characters/A.N. (UPDATED)
A/N
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
This Has Absolutely Nothing To Do With Phases
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
I Know I Just Updated 3 Hours Ago
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
This Is An Apology
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 8

541 5 6
By beautifulandvulgar

Chapter 8: I Like Me Better When I'm With You

Ramona POV

Grabbing our phones, Jax and I decide to take one more photo together before curating our posts. "Let's just be us for this photo. No weird poses, no forced smile, no pretending to be a real couple, just basic Ramona and Jackson." Jackson says, giving our phones to Ben and Aria, who actually took pretty good photos the last time, so they are our official photographers.

Putting about an inch of space between us, I say, "Yeah. I guess. So, how do normal Ramona and Jackson take a photo? Because last I checked, over half of our photos are taken when we don't know they're being taken."

"Good point. Umm, let's look at our phones. Would one of you please go to my photos app and scroll to the Ramona & Me album? Then tell us how we normally pose." Jax says, attempting to take charge.

"It looks like... y'all put your hands around each other like so." Ben says, grabbing Aria's hand so she can get up and then Ben put his arms around Aria's middle back, while she put her arms around his upper back. I think I remember doing that a few times.

"Oh yeah; I remember that. Let's do that for this photo, Jacksito. That way, it looks like normal Ramona and Jackson." I say, and we put our arms around each other as demonstrated by Ben and Aria.

"I really think people are going to love this. Mainly because it is everything they want." Jax says, smiling at the phone's.

"Oh God, you're right. That'll be the only thing people will remember about us, sophomore year. Scratch that, they'll remember more when we win both football and dance championships, but you know what I mean." I say, starting to realise the magnitude of this.

"Photos have been taken. Now, get to making that post!" Aria orders, laughing at how absurd all of this is.

"This may be the weirdest thing we've done in a long time, children." Sky says, pointing at our phones.

"Good point. However, this is pretty funny. After all, us having to date is... odd. Running into Anderson and Rocki here, though, that was really good for us, and really bad for them." Alex jumps in, no surprise there.

"Um, hello? People, these two have to make an Instagram post in like 20 minutes that will burn into the souls of everyone we know forever! Not to be dramatic, but let's just leave them alone and go swimming." Aria orders again, dragging Ben out of his seat to the pool.

"Damn. When'd Ari get so demanding and ordering? Seriously, this is a new side to her and, to quote McDonalds here, I'm lovin' it." I say, opening Instagram on my phone.

"It's cute that you think I of all people have a clue what's going on, Ramona. Sadly, I do not know anything that's going on with the humans." Jackson says.

"This is so awkward. I mean, we have hundreds, if not thousands of photos together, but now we have to pick the best ones and put them on our Instagrams, all to get back at Rocki." I say, blushing a little.

"You are correct, Ramona. However, this was the only idea anybody could come up with, so this is what we have to do. Not to mention, it's efficient as hell. As for your concerns about photos, let's just use whatever ones we feel like." Jackson says, being the voice of reason. We are not in a good or normal situation when he's the sane one, but he's doing a pretty good job at it.

Picking just the best photos of us on my phone, I say, "What should we write? I mean, overdramatic Aria had a very good point: People are going to remember this for the rest of their lives- or at least high school careers."

"Ummm, I don't know. You think of something to put on yours and I'll think of something to put on mine. And people have better things to do with their lives than pay attention to our Instagram posts." Jackson says, already typing furiously on his phone.

"I better look good in those photos, Jax." I say, wagging my finger menacingly at him and attempting to sound stern.

"You look good in all the photos, Ramona. Stop worrying so much about the posts. Just write from the heart- and try to make it slightly couple-y." he says, slightly exasperated.

Realizing what to post, my fingers fly across the keyboard. In total, the post takes about 10 minutes to make, full of teasing on both sides.

"Shall we check each other's posts now, Miss Gibbler?" Jax says in a British accent. Clearly, he's making a bad attempt to be the Queen of England.

"Of course, Mister Fuller. I was just thinking the same thing." I say, mimicking his bad accent- but being much better at sounding like the Queen than him.

Looking at his post, I quickly see that there are several grammatical mistakes in his post, like always. Better fix that before it's on the internet. I think to myself, quickly editing. Well, now it's time to read the post he wrote, which is likely better than the one I wrote, but whatever. 

Well, today's the day that y'all have been waiting for these past few years. The rumors are now confirmed: @dancingqueenramona and I are dating. ❤️ How I managed to find only the best pictures of us was a struggle, but enjoy the timeline of us from my birth to now. Oh, and... WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!! Today's photo/video credits: @teaben and @ar-ia."  That was perfect. I really badly want to post it right now, but I can't because we're both posting our own posts when we swap phones. Might as well look at his photos in the meantime. I see that he made it in chronological order, just like me. We both have the same photo as our original; it's the one of our mom's holding us on the day Jax was born. Matter of fact, we have the same ones all the way through.

-----

Jackson POV

Trading phones, I immediately feel sort of petty because I included that video of us v. cheaters Ar sent to me. Then again, I see that Ramona did to, so we're alright.

"I have officially found the best, cringiest, goofiest, happiest, weirdest, most amazing slideshow of my new bf @goldentoefuller and I throughout the years. I even found one on the day I moved in, when the both of us hated each other and thought our parents @djfuller and @kimberlina were insane for making us live with our enemy lol. Fast forward to today, he's my best friend, boyfriend, and weirdo. I never thought I'd say this, but thanks for making me move in with DJ and those boys, Mom. At least WE GO TO DISNEYLAND IN 2 WEEKS!! (don't worry; I can bring my phone so there will be pics.) Look at the slideshow; I spent like 20 minutes working on it. Pay extra attention to the video. Photo/Video credits for today go to: @ar-ia and me." Wow. Just wow. It is a perfect post; no other way to put it. Might as well look at the slideshow, just for laughs.

It starts off on the day I was born; Kimmy and Mom both have their newborn in their arms. They aren't even looking at the camera; they're just looking at us. Damn, I was a cute baby. Fast forward to the next picture, it's Ramona's first birthday party, right after her cake. We're just sitting in our high chairs, getting cake all over our faces. It's good practice for the next photo, which is the exact same thing, just at my first birthday party. Scrolling right, I see the two of us bowling for the first time with newborn Max in the background; stealing our attention. It looks like neither Ramona nor I were particularly interested in bowling; rather, we wanted to go to the arcade place next door. Then, we turned 2 and since our birthdays are around a week apart, we had a joint birthday party at the trampoline park. Neither of us wanted to leave the other or trampolines, so we pretty much just held hands and bounced in the air while eating cake. Every toddler's dream, am I right? Well, in the blink of an eye, we're trick or treating in our costumes; I'm an astronaut and she's a pirate. Continuing on with the slideshow, I see her first dance class. She was beaming and I was just there; not much going on. I remember going out for ice cream after the fact, but nothing much besides that. Then, we're at my 6th birthday party, the day that I started kind of hating Ramona because she blew out my candles! As Aunt Steph would say, "How Rude!" In the scroll of a photo, we're at the day she moved in 5 years ago. Neither of us wanted to stand next to each other, so we grimaced our way through the photo. As soon as we could, we each ran to our rooms- or lack thereof in my case. One month later, we were getting Uncle Joey with squirt guns full of slime. Continuing the scroll, I see countless pictures and selfies of us through the years and finally reach today's photos. Ben added them to my post before handing me the phone, so I have no clue what they look like. They got a picture of the kiss, watergun fight, and then the ones we posed for. All in all, she made the perfect post. Wait, there's one more picture. Without me knowing, she took a selfie. Then, I see the video of that fight. Oh God, that was not good.

"I am thoroughly surprised with the amazingness of this post, Ramona. Especially the selfie." I say, handing her phone back to her.

"Same to you, Jacksito. I especially like how we put the same pictures and videos, pretty much, into the post. Let's post in 3, 2, 1." she says, giving me my phone back so that we can post at the exact same time.

"Y'all! We made the posts!" Jax and I yell at the same time.

----

Well. The 3-chapter-long vengence post has become officially completed. I'm so sorry for making y'all wait this long in order to get a new chapter.  Don't worry; the next chapter's already been started. Next week might not have an update because I'm going on vacation and my birthday is next Friday, but I hope that I'll remember to write this next chapter before then. In the meantime, I've been considering making a one-shot series of random ships, so let me know in the comments 1) what ships you want to see and 2) what they should be doing. 

I've ran out of things to type, so...

Comment

Share

Add

Vote

~Ry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

821K 14.2K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
92.6K 1.8K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...
112K 1.5K 50
i want to be with you. i have wanted to be with you since we first met. i don't want anyone else. no one but you. -message sent- {TYLER HOECHLIN X OC...
150K 3K 52
*Now Completed* So this is my first time writing a fan fiction so bare with me. ~~~~~~~~ I hate you I love you I hate that I love you Don't want to ...