The Notebook (H.S)

By finelineNS

"Why it has to be The Notebook?! Why?!" He screamed. Every step he took forward I take one backward until I f... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5

Part 4

59 5 2
By finelineNS

-Harry's POV-
It's been two hours since we get into this plane and still we have six hours to land in London airport. I'm so tired I'm the type who don't feel very comfortable sleeping in the plane It's not my thing.

In the other side I can see Jeffery fast sleeping next to my right. Adam and Clare fighting in the other side of the plane on something I can't tell what is it because they both pulling in it. I shook my head and looked out the window of the plane. It's 5:00 in the morning in the USA the sun starts to come up it's so beautiful to watch the sunrise in the plane because I feel so free when the clouds under me and the cold wind surrounding me it's never bothering me tho.

I opened my bag and took off my headphones and played some calm music. I pull The Notebook out and open it continue reading from where I stopped. I didn't bother to open any light the only light that make it clear for me to read is coming from the sunrising out the window.

I then reached some lines and my eyes caught the pencil lines underneath the words

"Ghosts, he wanted to say, but didn't."
The worlds are so meaningful. Noah was telling Allie about the house he promised that he gonna fix it one day. And he didn't stop until past midnight all because the ghosts in his head.

Angel left those lines like they meant something to her. "Two Ghosts" is the only thing I'm thinking of right now. I closed the book for a minute and tried to remember her, tried to remember her features. Her red lips that had this beautiful smile all the time she was talking to me. Her blue Ocean eyes that holds joy and happiness. I never saw a girl like her before so carefree so kind I just wish I could meet her again...one day.

I reopened the book again and started reading when some words caught my eyes the beauty of this book always charm me.

Angel lined those words in this part like it's deep emotion when Allie told Noah
"We're not who used to be"
Of course after all those years they both changed. They both grow older.

Something comes to my mind like the words lined in my head

"We're not who used to be
We're not who used to be
We just two ghosts standing in...place of you and me...
Trying to remember how it's feels...to...to having a heartbeat"

I started humming the words and then it hit me. I just sing a song..I should write those lyrics down.

I pull my journal out of my bag and start writing. The worlds seems to write themselves down slowly and perfectly.

I smiled at the first words I wrote

"Same Lips red, same eyes blue
Same white shirt, couple more tattoos
But it's not you and it's not me"

The last line I took it from the book...from her

It's surprise me how it's fits all together. The day I met her I was wearing a white T-shirt and the fact that I had this new falcon tattoo on my right arm.

"New song huh?" Jeffery said with his sleepy voice and lazy smile.

"Good morning Jeff, eh....yeah I think so... I have the best inspection" I said pointing at the book in my lap. I didn't tell anyone about Angel and all what happened because really she's just a fan like others have her own life...

"The Notebook? Where did you get that from? I thought it's runout of the stores" he speaks straight up in his seat and move the small sheets from his body a little

"Eh...yeah it is actually...but one of my friends gave it to me" I smiled to him he was too tired to pushing me to tell him who are they.

"How much left and we gonna land in London?" Jeffery asked the hostess of the plane

"Less than four hours sir" she answered kindly
"Okay thank you" Jeffery give her a smile and she left

I started to get my stuff back to my bag even though we still have four hours.

I missed home so much. I missed my mom and Gemma so much. I can't wait to surprise Gemma and go to her apartment. I know she's in London I already called my mom and she said she is in London. My mom promised that she gonna make it to Gemma's apartment the next day so we can spend some family time together. Even though I had to work there's always time for family. I smiled at the thought of seeing my family again. It's been like four months since I saw them specially Anne and Robin I never had the time to go back to my old town. When I come to UK I go to London because my house in there and only Gemma who can make it and see me. But this week we all gonna have a family times.

"You excited to see your mom again?" Jeffery knows me better than any other friend

"Yeah...actually I missed them all so much" My smile widened on my face with every minute

"That's great harry I'm sure they missed you too. By the way we still on the offer of make me meeting your mom right?" He asked chuckling

"Of course...we can go for lunch all together one day this week" I laughed a little

"Okay that's good plan" he smiled

- Gemma's POV-

"No Michal!! don't drink it like that!" I laughed at my boyfriend while he tried his first ice tea "you should drink it with a straw" I laughed and he laughed with me

"Okay but why? I don't get it what's wrong with the normal hot tea?" He whined

"You have to change sometimes baby" I smirked
"Go head drink now" I put a straw in his cup and he took it and started drinking. His face was priceless. I pressed into a loud laugh and quickly covered my mouth because we were walking into the streets at 9:30 pm back to my apartment.

"Yeah yeah go head laugh" he shook his head and throw his cup into the trashcan

"Hey you didn't have to throw this, I would have took it" I said pointing at the cup in the trash

"Nope you won't drink this" he pull me with him

"But why? I like ice tea" I giggled

We arrived at my apartment and I pulled my keys and opened the door Michal get in and he turned to look at me when I closed the door and locked it. I kneeled down and pulled my boots off and took my coat off like it London for heaven sake it's bloody freezing.

"Why you smiling at me?" I asked him when he didn't answer he made his way to me

"You're so beautiful you know. I love you Gemma so much you know that right?" He said pulling me closer to him by my waist

I smiled shyly at him and nodded my head "I know...and I love you as well" we connected our lips together and he kissed me sweetly.

We moved on to the kitchen and we set on the table " do you want me to make you anything baby?" I asked

"Just a cup of HOT tea please" We laughed when he drag the word 'hot' because he's already done with the ice tea

"Okay"
I made two cups of hot tea and I have some macarons my mommy made for me a few days ago.
I put the macarons and the two cups of tea on the table and set down. Michal put his phone down "thanks babe" he kissed my cheek and I blushed softly and nodded.

I love Michal so much I still do the same thing I do around him since the day one. I still blush when he complementing me like I know it's been a couple of months since we know each other my mom and Robin already met him and they like him. But my brother Harry had no idea about who he is or that I am dating someone. I just need time to prepare myself because I know he won't take it all at once he will go furious if he knows. I'm just preparing myself and I need more time.

"Are you Okay baby?" Michal asked

"Yeah...I'm just worried about my brother" he took my hand and squeeze it a little

"Hey it will be fine... I know he will be okay about you dating me" he shrugged

"Hope so.." I said in small voice

Suddenly the bell of the apartment goes off. Who would comes to me at this time?

Michal looks at me " you stay I will answer it" he said and get up. of course I won't let him go alone so I just walked behind him a little

He opened the door but not really to wide for me to see who is it

"Who are you?!" A familiar voice said. Oh bloody hell it can't be...Harry

"Eh..I'm.." Michal cleared his throat don't know what to say we both didn't expect my brother to come.

"I will ask again...who are you?? And what the fuck are you doing in my sister apartment in the bloody late time?!" Oh no I should do something before things getting out of control

I stepped in front of Michal and here's my brother standing with furious eyes but they soften when the land on me for minute but then he back up looking at Michal "Gemma who's that boy? And what the hell is he doing in your apartment?" He didn't look at me when he's talking

"Harry would you like to get inside and I will tell you everything yeah?" I reminded calmly

Harry nodded his head and pushed through Michal and get in to the living room leaving me and Michal on the door step

"I'm so sorry about his behavior...he just overprotective" I looked at Michal with apologize eyes he just smiled softly at me

"It's okay love...it's late any way I should leave now... I will see you tomorrow yeah?" He kissed my forehead

"Yeah...good night"
"Good night Gemma" he wears his coat and shoes and get out the door I closed the door and locked it. Here you go Gemma you can do it face your brother. I said to my self

I walked into the living room to see Harry was setting there with crossed legs and angry expression on his face

"Hi Harry... welcome back" I said softly

Harry's eyes soften and he sigh before getting up and walking to me.

He pulled me into his chest and hugged me closer to him oh my god how much I miss him I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him back

"I missed you so much Gem" he whispered in my hair

"I missed you so much either Hazz" he giggles at the old nickname I was calling him

We pulled off and he looked at me with a soft smile and tired eyes he look like he hadn't slept enough because of the traveling

"That doesn't mean I'm not angry about that boy you gonna tell me everything and I mean everything! Gemma" he said

"Yes I will but for now you look really tired can I make you a cup of tea?" I asked he rubbed his eyes softly like a baby he's still my baby brother no matter how old he get or how tall he get like seriously am I getting shorter or this boy is going longer every time we meet

"Yeah thanks" he answered

"Harry are you serious? like are you a tree? every time we meet you getting taller and taller" I said chuckling and heading to the kitchen he just followed me laughing

"Maybe...or maybe you getting shorter by the days" he smirked

"Heyy" I turned around and slapped his chest playfully and he released a little 'ow' and giggles

"Are those my mom macarons??" He asked surprised

"Yes" I said smiling widely that my brother is finally here

"Oh my god she makes the best macarons ever" He moaned when he took a bite from it.

"I remember when we all made macarons together we were so little back then" harry chuckles and pointed his finger

"Yes I remember and I remember how we fight about who gonna lick the bowl of the mixture" I laughed remembering how we ended up crying because mother took the bowl from both of us

-Harry's POV-
Gemma lead the two cups of tea on the table and set across from me. I took a sip from my cup and oh my god how much I needed it. I'm having a really bad headache but couldn't just sleep from excitement of seeing my sister so I thought about coming to her. But seeing that boy in her apartment just sent me over the edge.

"So, are you gonna tell me?" I spoke up

"Um.. I don't know from where I start...but he's my boyfriend Harry" I was literally about to spit my tea out but I managed to not.

"What?!!" I shouted

"Calm down Harry he's really a nice boy and he loves me and I love him too and we've been dating for a couple of months now" she hurried the words

"And why the hell I don't know about my sister getting into a relationship?" I said slowly

"Because...because of this! You see! You're shouting at me like I'm not a child Harry even though I'm older than you" she said with watery eyes oh no my sister won't cry because of me this is the last thing I will ever do

I get up and hugged her from a side she put her head on my chest and closed her eyes
"Aww baby sister I know you older than me but I'm the man in the family I have to be the one who protect you and my mom, now my mom have Robin I have to take care of you" I kneeled down in front of her "you know how much it hurts me to know that my only sister is dating a boy from a couple of months and I have no damn idea about?" I said softly putting my hands on her knees.

She shook her head and a tear slapped out of her eye I reached up and wiped it away

"I'm so sorry Harry I promise you can meet him whenever you want and I will be okay with whatever decision you take" she smiled down at me

"Does mom and dad know about him?" I asked and when I said dad I mean Robin I've always called him dad because he raised me.

Gemma nodded her head scared from my reaction. I just sighed heavily and get up on my feet. I rubbed my face with my hands this is really stressful. "Okay...tell him to come meet us all tomorrow for lunch and don't be late!" I said she jumped from happiness and hugged me

"Oh my god! Harry thank you thank you thank you!!" I chuckle

"Anything for my baby sister"

"But wait 'all of us'?" She asked

"Mom and Robin are coming to London tomorrow so we can spend the week all together" I smiled and her face light up again

"Oh my god this week is getting better and better" she pulled her phone typing something and getting out the kitchen without realization where she's going. I just chuckled and shook my head I set down again and drink my tea, eating from the heavenly macarons my mom made. Yeah British thing we do drinking tea and eating cake I know but it's been awhile since I ever do something British. Except my accent of course.

"Brother...I prepared for you the Guest room so you can sleep in tonight"she showed her half body from the kitchen door talking to me

"Hmm..no no! You don't have to love I'm already in my house I will go back there" I took the last sip from my tea and get up.

"What? No no way in hell you not going anywhere... I can't believe you're here now and you have your sister apartment why you want to drive all the way back to your house?" She said with a sad eyes

" after thinking I'll stay" I smiled at my sister she smiled back and said okay.

I get into the Guest room and it was fine for me very cozy. I set on the bed and took my phone off checking the time and putting it on the nightstand

Gemma comes in after a minutes having some clothes in her hands and they were boy clothes could it be his?? Is he sleeping here with her? oh god should I ask her? I won't be able to sleep if I didn't.

"This is some clothes from..eh...Michal...you can wear them for bed" so, that's his name? Michal.

"Gemma...um can I...ask you something?" I said nervously I never had this talk with her before which make it worse

"Sure" she nodded her head

"Do you..guys?...you know do this?....and..eh do you use protection?" Gemma's eyes goes wide. I put my hand on the back of my head stroking my hair

"Oh my god Harry! I can't believe you asked this!!"
"I should make sure you're protected" I cut her off
"Harry we're not kids we know what we doing and...don't worry...I'm protected" she seems nervous I don't blame here this is really awkward.

"Eh...good night Harry" she said with red cheeks. she's embarrassing
"Good night Gemma" I said and she immediately get out the room and closed the door behind her.

My mouth leave a heavy sigh. Today was exhausting day I'm so tired. I took all my clothes off and stayed in my boxers. Did she really thought I would wear her little boyfriend clothes? Nope! They're too small for my body anyway. I climbed into the bed and pulled the sheets over my body and closed my eyes falling sleep immediately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
204K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
453K 30.8K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
59.2K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...