Moving On || Jungkook x Reader

By KohakuCheshire

●COMPLETED● Min Y/n (24) Elementary teacher Jeon Jungkook (25) Single father of 1. A teacher at an elementar... More

°Ch.1°
°Ch.2°
°Ch.3°
°Ch.4°
°Ch.5°
°Ch.6°
°Ch.7°
°Ch.8°
°Ch.9°
°Ch.10°
°Ch.11°
°Ch.12°
°Ch.13°
°Ch.15°
°Ch.16°
°Ch.17°
°Ch.18°
°Ch.19°
°Ch.20°
°Ch.21°
°Ch.22°
°Ch.23°
°Ch.24°
°Ch.25°
°Ch.26°
°Ch.27°
°Ch.28°
°Ch.29°
°Ch.30°
°Ch.31°
°Ch.32°
°Ch.33°
°Ch.34°
°Ch.35°
°Ch.36°
°Ch.37°
°Ch.38°
°Ch.39°
°Ch.40°
°Ch.41°
°Ch.42°
°Ch.43°
°Ch.44°
°Ch.45°
°Ch.46°
°Ch.47°
°Ch.48°
°Ch.49°
°Ch.50°
°Ch.51°
°Ch.52°
°Ch.53°
°Ch.54°
°Ch.55°
°Ch.56°
°Ch.57°
°Ch.58°
°Ch.59°
°Ch.60°
°Ch.61°
°Ch.62°
°Ch.63°
°Ch.64°
°Ch.65°
°Ch.66°
°Ch.67°
°Ch.68°
°Ch.69°
°Ch.70°
°Ch.71°
°Ch.72°
°Ch.73°
°Ch.74°
°Ch.75°
°Ch.76°
°Ch.77°
°Ch.78°
°Ch.79°
°Ch.80°

°Ch.14°

15.9K 562 231
By KohakuCheshire

Y/n Pov
"YOUR COMING WITH ME!" His voice roared over the loud music that filled the club. Looking at him with wide eyes without being able to utter a single word, he yanked me up and wrapped his arm around my waist tightly. Trying my hardest to push him away it didnt work since his grip on my waist  just got tighter making me wince in pain. "Y-Y/n?!" Yoongi and Taehyung both exclaimed while standing up. Seeing that Jungkook finally woke up and looked around, once his eyes landed on me they widened as he saw Jongin pulling me further away from where they were. "J-Jungkook!" I yelled, quickly standing up from the table he ran towards me, pushing his way through the crowd before finally grabbing my hand, pulling me out of Jongins grasp.

Holding me protectively in his arms with my head against his chest, Jongin turned around and now  was looking at Jungkook who held me close. "You again... ARE YOU THE ONE THAT Y/N MOVED ON TO!?" I looked up at Jungkook and he stood there not saying a single word. "IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY THEN GET OUT OF THE WAY. SHES MINE!" About to take a step towards us he stopped in his tracks once Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung stood in front of us. "We dont know who the hell you are.. but you are not going anywhere closer to her" Namjoon spoke while they all held their ground. Jongin scoffed while crossing his arms "Y/n, you better fucking come here.... or I'll force my way through whoever the fuck these people are" sending shivers down my spine I didnt know what to do... I didnt want any of them to get hurt because of me.  About to walk my way towards him Jungkook gripped onto my hand "wait".

Looking up at him confused, suddenly I heard a loud thud... looking over to where Jongin was once standing straight, he was now unconscious on the ground while Hoseok stood behind him holding a shattered glass bottle. "O-Oh my god! I-I did it!" Hoseok exclaimed not believing what he had did. Guards rushed in and looked around before taking Jongin out. "Y-Y/n!?! where are you!?" Seeing Jihoon run up to me he placed his hands on my shoulders and scanned me "A-Are you alright?! he didnt do anything to you right?!" I shook my head and felt Jungkook hold my hand tightly "Ani, Its alright Jihoon... Jungkook and the others were here" 

Looking up to meet Jungkook  eyes, he looked at me with a small smile before closing his eyes and passing out. Jihoon caught his body in time and we just looked at each other shocked "What happened?!" "Dont worry.. he should be fine, this usually happens when he drinks to much." Jin explained while walking away. "Y/n if its not a problem... could Jungkook stay over at your place for the night?  I dont think Taewoo would like seeing Jungkook drunk... I'll handle everything" Nodding Namjoon and the others said their goodbyes before going their separate ways. "Lets get him in the car" 

(At Home) 

Opening the door, Jihoon helped me bring Jungkook into my apartment. "Arasseo, Y/n.. I'll come by tomorrow to check up on you okay? dont do anything weird" he commented while wiggling his brows. "Yah! I wouldnt do that!" Jihoon left and now I was left alone with a passed out Jungkook on the couch. "I should really move him to the bedroom..." Using all my strength to lift him up I wrapped his arms around my shoulders and began to drag him towards my bedroom where I laid him onto my bed. 

Seeing that he was still in his outside clothes I went into my closet and pulled out some oversized sweatpants and a white shirt for him to wear.. (B-But how do I change him... OMG!!!) Quickly calling the only person I know would help, Jihoon soon walked in and smiled "Hmmm.. so you want me to change him?? why not you???" Handing him the clothes I stood there as I watched Jihoon try to take Jungkook  out of his clothes "Hey how about instead of standing there you help me sit him up so I could change him?" 

Sighing I walked over and sat Jungkook up while Jihoon pulled his shirt off revealing his tone upper body which caused me to shut my eyes and look away "Waahhh~ Y/n look!!!" Jihoon continued to tempt me but I just looked away while my face was a blushing mess. After a few minutes Jihoon stood up "Aight, im done! goodnight!" without letting me speak I heard the front door close. Sighing in relief that he was done, I grabbed my shorts and a baggy shirt and changed into them. Walking out of the washroom I noticed that Jungkook was sprawled across the bed making me giggle. Fixing his position I put a pillow in between the two of us and slid under the covers where I slowly drifted off to sleep. 

(Middle of the Night)

Jungkook Pov
Slightly groaning, I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. Looking around the room I noticed that this room wasnt mine. Eyes widening I looked over and saw a female sleeping beside me but  there was a pillow dividing us. My head suddenly began to pound (W-What happened?!) Slowly looking over to see who the female was, she suddenly turned over and her hair covered her face. Reaching out I softly pushed her hair away and was surprised to see that it was Y/n. 

Looking away and around the room I saw a chair in the corner with my clothes neatly folded. Looking down at my own body I noticed that I was in grey sweats and a plain white tee (Did we do something?! W-Who changed me?!) Thinking that we did 'it' I began to look around  to see if there was any signs that we used protection but there wasnt. (Oh my god.. what did I do...) Ruffling my hair in frustration I didnt realize that I had woken Y/n up. "hm? Jungkook??" she softly called out to me while she was still half asleep. "Y-Y/n, I-Im so sorry" I quickly apologized feeling horrible.  Pushing herself up and turning on her table light she rubbed her eyes sleepily "What are you apologizing for?" 

"I-Im sorry if I did something to you... I-I must have taken advantage of you.. I-Im so sorry.. I know just saying sorry isnt enou-" "hey hey Jungkook...look at me-" she cut me off before grabbing my face with her hands to face her. "-You passed out at the club and so I took you here, dont worry about Taewoo. Namjoon said he will handle everything. And also we didnt do anything so dont stress about it."  she sent me a tired smile before heaving a heavy sigh while taking the blanket off and getting up. "A-Are you going somewhere?" (dont leave....) she nodded her head while walking out of the room. (ugh Jungkook... how stupid of me to assume! I must have made things awkward!She must hate me for thinking like that.) 

Feeling guilty for what just happened footsteps neared the bedroom and I lifted my head to see Y/n walking in with a glass of water and a bottle of pills. Watching as she crawled into the bed she pushed the water towards me while taking two pills from the bottle. "Now take these and drink up" obeying her orders I took the pills and drank all the water. She turned the light off and pulled the covers over her. "Now get some rest Jungook.. or that hangover will just get worse... okay?" "Ne... Y/n???" "hmmm???" "Thank you" 

(Morning) 

The sunlight peeked through the curtains causing me to slowly wake up to the blinding light that shined  on my eyes. About to get up I realized something was on me... looking down my eyes widened in surprise once I saw Y/ns head on my chest while her arms were wrapped around my waist, with her leg on top of mine. Immediately relaxing in my spot I stared down at her sleeping face as she slept peacefully which reminded me of the time I saw her sleeping in the classroom. Deciding to get out of bed, I slowly and gently removed her from me and got up before making my way to the kitchen where I decided to make up some breakfast as a way of saying thank you to her. 

Time Skip~

Y/n Pov
Waking up to a weird smell, I shot my eyes open and looked around to see that Jungkook was nowhere to be found. (Is he in the kitchen??) I thought as I heard rustling of kitchen utensils. Pushing myself up I slowly walked out and smiled once seeing Jungkook in the middle of cooking. 

Crossing my arms and leaning against the wall I continued to admire the view until he began to struggle when flipping pancakes. Seeing him flip a pancake and mess up made me giggle. Jungkook mustve heard me since he looked at me embarrassed. "You need help?" he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck and nodded. Shaking my head while laughing I walked over to him and grabbed the spatula from his hand and decided to do something that I thought would impress him. "Favorite character?" he was confused at first but answered "I-Iron Man..." looking at him with an 'are you serious?' face he looked at me innocently and nodded. 

Grabbing a squeeze bottle I poured all the batter into the bottle and began to make a design on the pan. After a few minutes I flipped the pancake and placed it onto a plate before sliding it towards Jungkook who stared at it with his jaw dropped. "Wah!" he chimed while looking at the pancake as if it was some sort of masterpiece. "T-This is awesome! How did you do this?!" "Haha I learned how to do this type of thing before..." "Thats amazing! you should come make  pancakes for Taewoo! since mine usually turn out to be a big blob  most of the time.." 

Bursting out laughing at his comment I took him up on that offer "I would love to cook for Taewoo... just let me know when, wait... now that I think of it we never exchanged numbers have we???" "Yeahh.... about that..I've been wanting to ask you for your number but I would always forget or I would just be too scared." Shaking my head I finished making breakfast and we both ate together. Afterwards Jungkook took a shower and borrowed more clothes, "Ill drive you to your place" I offered and he thanked me. Leaving my apartment building and getting into my car, I drove off while Jungkook directed me to where his house was. After about 20 minutes of driving we finally arrived and I parked the car. Jungkook was about to get out of the car but quickly turned around and quickly pecked my cheek. 

(/////) "Jung-" "Thank you for everything Y/n... I'll see you sometime soon" he got out of the car but before he closed it I remembered that he forgot something. "Jungkook! wait! you forgot something!" he stopped and looked at me confused... 

"You forgot my number..." I added with a sheepish smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 13.3K 47
Jeons are the biggest name in the industry and they love their only son who is so obedient to them. Or is their son obedient? Jeon Jungkook the only...
10.3K 433 17
Jungkook sighs and looked at the baby's face. His daughter. She looks so innocent, looking at him with her doe eyes that she gets from him. Jungkook...
636K 26.3K 81
Jungkook is in love with a single dad. ➡yoonkook Started: feb 6, 2019 Ended: April 24, 2019
83.6K 4.8K 43
'Work. Out of the country. One month or more.' Was what you texted me a few days ago. Just like everything was planned out, your absence made it easi...