My Mate.....The Nerd (New Ver...

By arabella_tomlinson

Book 1 in "My Mate...." series Bennett Savage is your all average looking 17 year old teen with above averag... More

Characters
1. Bennett
2. Dimitri
3. Bennett
4. Dimitri
5. Bennett
6. Dimitri
8. Dimitri
9. Bennett
10. Dimitri
11. Bennett
12. Dimitri
13. Bennett
14. Dimitri
15. Bennett
16. Dimitri
17. Bennett
18. Dimitri
19. Bennett
20. Dimitri
21. Bennett
22. Dimitri
23.Bennett
24. Dimitri
25. Bennett
Epilogue. Dimitri

7. Bennett

19.3K 742 103
By arabella_tomlinson

"ALPHA BENNETT!" A voice yelled and I looked over my shoulder to see one of the pack's pups running towards me with his little arms open wide and a beaming smile on his face and I chuckled crouching down and holding my arms open for him to crash into me. Sonia came running after him telling him to stay back and to not be too loud but it fell on deaf ears as he ran down the small hill towards us with the poor woman running after him.

"Hi Aiden" I murmured wrapping my arms around his small frame as he buried his face in my chest and I bit my lip when I felt his little shoulders begin to shake as his tears soaked my shirt and swallowed the lump in my throat, "Hey, shh, it's okay I'm here" I looked at Sonia, the woman in charge of the orphaned children and gave her a small smile and shook my head when she went to pull him away.
'It's okay' I mouthed and she stopped and nodded.

"I-I tho-thought yo-you di-died" the small boy cried and it broke my ears to hear his sobs as he clung to me and I looked up at Dimitri who was frowning down at us. Aiden was one of the many orphaned pups in the pack and he was the smallest of them all. He was a shy child and never let anyone near him unless it was me or Dimitri.

Aiden was an adorable 4 and half-year-old boy with striking violet eyes and white as snow hair. He was one of the rarest werewolves in the world. I've only ever seen or heard of two wolves with the same eye and hair color as Aiden but they were killed 100 years ago.

"You no wake up long time" Aiden whimpered with a sniffle with hiccups as he looked up at me with tears stained cheeks and red puffy eyes that were rimmed with tears. I smiled and reached up to wipe the tears away.

"I know but I needed to recover first before I could wake up but I'm here and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon" I hope I added as an afterthought but not out loud, "why don't you join Dimitri and me?"

Aiden looked up at Dimitri who gave the small boy a reassuring smile and nod making Aiden beam up and nodded so with that, I wrapped my arms around his small frame and stood up with him in my arms before Dimitri and I continued our way towards the backyard with Sonia in tow.

"Why don't you go get the other children and join us in the yard?" Dimitri said looking at the woman who stopped in her tracks before nodding and turning around and walking away to gather the rest of the kids, "Be careful Aiden, Bennett is still a little sore"

"I'm fine, Dimitri. Don't worry about me so much" I said looking over my shoulder giving him a reassuring smile and he sighed not looking convinced but nodded nonetheless, "I promise I'm okay, and besides I'm sure you'll see if I'm not even before I tell you"

"I know but I don't want you to overdo it with the kids because I know they'll ask you to play" he stated as we walked onto the backyard where we are greeted with loud howls and whistles that had Aiden jolting in my arms, his heart racing from being startled.

"It's alright Aiden. Go back to sleep" I whispered rubbing his back as he laid his head back on my shoulder again before his breathing became labored as soft puffs of air left his lips indicating he had fallen asleep again before turning to Dimitri, "and I won't because I'll have Aiden in my arms"

"If you say so" he replied and I smiled

"I do say so. Besides I want to spend time with you too. I know it's been hell for you while I was in a coma" I murmured and he averted his eyes and I cupped his face, "I'm here Okay? I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. I promise"

"I know, but it still scares the hell out of me. I don't want to ever go through that again" he whispered and I nodded leaning over and giving him a soft tender kiss

"I'm not leaving you. I didn't leave you then, I don't plan on doing it now or ever" I whispered before pulling away and lining our fingers together and giving his hand a tight and reassuring squeeze that he returned before we joined his parents at one of the picnic tables with Aiden still asleep in my arms.

"It's good to have you back with us Bennett," Elizabeth said with a smile

"It's good to be back in the land of the living" I replied with a smile

"How are you feeling?" Xander asked

"Good. But I won't lie and say that I'm fully healed because I'm still a bit sore but the doctor said that that's normal due to the injuries" I replied and he nodded, "have any of the Savage family come looking for me?"

"Your brothers, Chris and Brett have stopped by after we brought you here after you received medical attention at their pack" he replied and I nodded, "I've already sent one of my patrol guys to let them know that you've woken up"

And not a second after those words left his mouth did put attention get drawn to the tree line and we saw two familiar wolves in the trees. I smiled and handed Aiden to Dimitri before standing up and walking towards them. I stopped a few feet away from the tree line and they walked out dripping their clothes on the ground before shifting to their human form and getting dressed. Once they were fully clothed they didn't hesitate in pulling me into their arms in a hug.

"Thank the moon goodness" Chris whispered against my ear

"We were all worried sick about you" Brett added once we pulled away and I gave them an apologetic smile

"Sorry to worry you, it wasn't my intention but you both know that that little girl would have been killed had I not intervened"

"And you almost did had Dimitri not jumped in," Chris said and I chewed on the inside of my cheek, "But putting that aside, we're glad to see that you're okay"

"When are you coming back home?" Brett asked and I raised a brow

"I'm already home. This is my home now. This pack is my home. The Savage pack will always be my first home but it's not my home anymore. Not after finding out that Morgan and Lilith aren't my real parents and that Dimitri and I are mates" I said and I hated the look on their faces but it was true, "besides, we'll always see each other no matter what. You're my brothers always and I love you guys."

"We love you too, Benny. Dad's here too by the way. He didn't know if he was welcomed or not but he still came but is bidding further away" Chris said and I smiled

>Dad?<

>Yeah, Bennett?<

>Come out here, you don't need to hide< a moment later the sound of a branch snapping made me look towards the woods again to see dad in his human form and I walked over to him wrapping my arms around him in a tight hug that he returned as he kissed the top of my head.

"I'm so fucking glad that you're awake" he whispered before he pulled back and cupped my face, "And as much as I want you to come home, I understand that this is your new home and your new pack and I couldn't be more proud of you, puppy"

I smiled and looked at my brothers before asking them to join us and after promising that they were welcomed, we walked back towards Dimitri and his parents' table to see Aiden had woken up and was playing with a few of the pack kids with Sage, one of Dimitri's younger brothers, soccer.

"Thank you for taking care of my son," Dad said looking at Xander and Elizabeth who only shook their heads with smiles

"He's part of the family now and its what we do," Xander said

"And you're more than welcome here whenever you wish. You're part of the family as well" Elizabeth added looking at the three men across from her who smiled and thanked them.

The celebrations of my recovery went all well into the night and my dad and brothers left to go back home, with promising to be back again with Benji, Elena and his kids an hour ago, and now it was just Dimitri and me alone in the yard. Everyone had gone to bed since it was a little past midnight.

Dimitri was sitting behind me with his arms around me and his chin on top of my head. The moon was bright with little to no stars present in the sky. We sat in comfortable silence just enjoying each other's presence with the radio softly playing in the background. Moments like these are what I love the most. Just being with him along in silence matters more to me than going to a fancy restaurant where talk was impossible due to the noisy customers around.

"I love you" he whispered and I smiled cuddling closer into him

"Love you, always" I murmured back

"Forever" he added with a teasing tone making me chuckle

"Always and forever" I agreed

"Always and forever, indeed" he hummed pressing a kiss on the back of my neck making me sigh in contentment. He's the best thing to happen to me and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

"Come on, let's go to bed," Dimitri said as he gently pushed me into a sitting position before standing up and holding a hand for me to take and when I was standing next to him, we walked inside and to his room.

And one thing led to another and let's just say we didn't really sleep not until the early hours of the morning.

an here's a new update of the new version let me know what you guys think and don't forget to leave a vote/fan

xoxo

~Cx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 579 19
READ BOOK ONE : "MY MATE.....THE NERD" FIRST Book 4 of the "My Mate......" series Ryker Storm is the alpha of the Alpha is the Moonlit Oasis Pack. Wi...
89.6K 4.2K 22
READ BOOK ONE MY MATE.....THE NERD FIRST Lucas King, the oldest son of Alphas Dimitir and Bennett King, is not your typical 15 year old teenager. Wh...
401K 15.2K 43
Crispin Jafir is known for being a kind and gentle Alpha to his very small pack of only 30 werewolves. The Redstone Pack might as well be non-existen...
9.1K 213 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...