Can't take anymore (Depressed...

By Isuckatusernames554

WARNING! This story contains Abuse, rape, Suicidal thoughts, attempt suicide, eating disorders, and cutting. ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
THANK YOU!
Another chapter! Chapter 13
ok listen
Hey!
sorry
Im sorry!
Im sorry everyone
Thank you
Welp
Hello again

Chapter 14

3.4K 100 49
By Isuckatusernames554

Kirishima POV
When I woke up Uraraka was making breakfast. "Hey sit down, I made eggs!" She said excitingly. I sighed and decided to just stomach it. I will jump off that building today. I dont care what it takes.
-later-
Uraraka had ot go to the store to buy more groceries. Perfect. When she was out of view I walked over to the tallest hotel in the city which wasn't too far from my place. Then I climbed up the stairs and went onto the roof. I just stoped to admire the view. The city was beautiful. I just decided to take in the view. The trees that stood tall with red, orange, and yellow leaves. The little kids playing on a playground. The sky, a beautiful shade of blue today. The adults talking. Villains breaking buildings. I took my last deep breath and stepped forward. My whole body feel. I was crying not because Erik sad that I'm going to die but because I'm happy that I will see my Izuku again. I feel like I falling forever. Like I'm never going to stop.

Falling

Falling

Then my body hit the floor and everything went black. Then I wake up. Am i dead. Then i see someone looking down at me. "Hey Kiri" "i-izuku!!" Then i open my eyes and i see Izuku. He kisses me and I'm so happy.
Thank you Izuku, thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.1M 61.9K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
582K 21.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
400K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...