Chapter 12

Kirishima POV
His house is on fire! Then I see Aizawa, Shinso, and Present Mic all going into an Abundance! They all look burned and beaten up. The police officer comes to Izuku and told us that a Villian broke into his house and beat them up and set the house on fire. He started crying and I let him cry on my shirt. Katsuki comes running and sees this. His eyes looked horrified. Then he saw izuku crying into my shirt.
Bakago POV
Izukus house was on fire! I see izuku crying into Kirishima shirt. I see brownie trying to comfort him. I see a police officer. Then I hear her telling him that they might not make it. Who might not make it?! I run over to Kirishima and he tells me that Mr. Aizawa shinso and Present Mic might die. I see Izukus grey eyes crying.
(Time skip to a week later)
Izuku POV
Its been a week since the incident. My family is in a coma. We don't know if they will make it. Then I get a call to the Principal office. "Brownie Principle" I said. Brownie directs me to the office and I sit down. Principle Nizu for the first time wasn't smiling the only reason why I know that is because when he said sit down he sounded sad. I asked what's wrong. He said two words that broke my heart into pieces. "I'm sorry" I start crying because i know what that means. They didn't make it. "You will be staying with Kirishima untill further notice" he said. "Midnight bring Kirishima in please" "yes sir." A moment later Kirishima walked in and hugged me. "Its going to be ok" he said. No its wrong. Nothing ever will! I am on this unforgiven earth to just suffer! I don't want to live anymore! The only family I have ever known is dead! They left me!
(Time skip to at night)
"Brownie" I whispered at kirishimas house "Kitchen" She took me to the kitchen. I felt around and found a knife. She took me into the bathroom and I cut int my arm so deep. She noticed something was wrong and she ran out. I cut deeper and faster. Eventually I saw a tunnel with light I walked to it and everything went numb and black.
Kirishima POV
I woke up to Brownie barking at me. "What is it girl?" I said. He lead me to the bathroom I didn't see anything so I went back to bed. But she kept barking then I walked init the bathroom. I saw Izuku and he looked Lifeless. He was covered in blood and had a knife in his hands. I screamed and called an Ambulance. He can't die on me! Not now!
(Time skip to 2 hours later)
I've been at the hospital for 2 hours now and I'm really worried. The doctor walks in with a sour face and says "Excuse me for the words I'm about to say, I'm sorry for your loss." My whole world breaks.
I hope you happy Izuku

To be continued!!!