Recovery

By Life_for_Belieb

Alex has been a friend of Justin Bieber as long as she can remember. When he got signed, she was the first pe... More

Recovery
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
New Cover!
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Author's Note
Chapter 65
New Book
New Book

Chapter 20

1K 18 0
By Life_for_Belieb

Chapter 20

*Next Day*

Starbucks was crowded as usual on a Saturday. The line went out the door and Alex let out a grunt because of the long line. After a hour, she was finally next. She ordered two Cookie Crumbles and walked home in the burning hot sun. This was a good day for Starbucks.

Alex's POV:

I got back from Starbucks with two Cookie Crumbles, mine and Justin's favorite.

"I'm home!" I yelled and Justin ran to me with a big smile on his face. I handed him his drink and we sat down in the living room.

"I have a interview today." He said. I nodded in surprise.

"When will you be back?" I questioned my handsome boyfriend.

"Four o'clock babygirl." He cooed as I giggled and nodded.

"My drink is empty." He complained in a childish voice. I took his cup and mine and threw them in the trash.

"I gonna go babe!" I heard him yell as the door slammed.

*Later*

Alex's POV:

I went shopping while Justin was at his interview. The interview was recorded so I had nothing to worry about. I stopped at a couple clothing stores and picked out a couple shirts, shorts and necklaces. I stopped at the Apple Store to pick up the iPhone 6 that Justin had bought me for my birthday. I went home after five hours of shopping.

Once I went inside the house I dropped my bags and began to set up my new phone.

"Babe! I'm home!" A manly voice yelled who I knew was Justin.

"Hey JuJu." I said sweetly as I put my new phone down.

"Like it?" He asked, kissing me on the cheek.

"Y-Yeah." I breathed as his kisses became rougher.

"N-No." I stuttered out and he stopped.

"I'll go make dinner." I offered, going to the kitchen.

"Let's go out. You're tired." He opened the door for me leading to the darkness of the night.

"Okay." I agreed.

A/N:

Where do you think Justin is planning to take Alex?

Hope you liked this chapter! Please remember to vote and comment feedback!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512 4 20
Lourdes and Justin have been best friends since she moved to Canada. They never thought they could have more than a brother sister love but they were...
190K 3.3K 59
Jamie Collins and Justin Bieber have been friends since they were 5. They both secretly liked each other for a while but didn't tell anyone not wanti...
84.7K 623 76
[RATED: PG-13/R] When walking in the mall, Anna a normal girl in LA runs into popstar Justin Bieber. He instantly falls i...
278K 6.3K 40
Megan and Justin Bieber have a hard time trying to make their childrens a star. But yet none of them are interested. When they finally give up, Justi...