Hard Times

By kickingshit

A girl name Ja'lai trying to protect her sister and move out the hood . But it's hard when your mommas on dru... More

All about characters
Hard to do
Big change
Same day
Shhh πŸ˜‰
You didnt mean it did you ?
How could you
Secrects 🀫
How could i be so stupid πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ
Why would i ?
Nothing new
You think you grown ?
Sneaking around
Make things right .
Wrong person
Baby shower πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•
Babyshower part two πŸ’•
Shes here πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
Making thing right πŸ’™
FAVOR !
Never trust your friend
Never trust your friend II
I cant πŸ’” .
Just one chance !
Kicked out πŸ‘‹πŸΎ
Im not going πŸ˜•
Not Again .
Not playing no games !
Moving on ..
Good news & bad news !
Dont wanna be alone
Falling off ....
Keep pushing ...
IM here ✊🏾
Um you sure ?
Misunderstanding
Mistakes
Changing 😘
do the time
So back to what i was saying .
new dave east book out now .

Not my problem πŸ˜•

11.4K 305 83
By kickingshit

Shoota pov :

I ran to the person who was laying down bloody it look like a female .

Walking up getting closer I turned the body over and my heart dropped .

I checked to see if she was breathing and she was slowly .

I called Dave , then threw her In the car . I was going as fast as I can to get to the hospital .

My mind was everywhere at this point , damnit I hit the wheel and sped up on my driving .

We reached the hospital and I pulled her out the car , she was bleeding so much I just knew she wasn't about to make it .

I pulled her into the main entrance and then doctors came running over to her body .

They took her to the back , I couldn't do nothing but shake my head cause all this bullshit going to fall back on me  .

I walked to the waiting room and waited on Dave .

Laii POV :

It was about 2:00am and I'm getting hella phone calls .

I answered it and it was Dave , he sounded nervous  .

Wassup Dave I'm sleep right now , I told him while wiping my eyes .

" come to the Presbyterian hospital Asia has been shot " hearing them words my heart stopped .

I started to cry , what , how ? When ? I picked Anthony up and ran into Kayla room .

She was sleep I shook her and told her she jumped up and got Ava ready .

We jumped in the car and I rushed to the hospital , running every red light I really don't care who get behind me this is in emergency .

Making it to the hospital I ran into the emergency room , I ran to the front desk asking them can they give me any information about my little sister .

They didn't tell me nothing just to sit and wait they didn't tell me how long it was going to be are nothing .

Tears falling from my eyes as My leg going 1738 per second , I just started to pray I cannot lose her .

Ice pov :

I pulled shoota to the side and told him stay here I gotta handle something .

I hopped in my car and rushed to the trap , all this shit is my fault tbh .

I shouldn't never went over there tonight I should of went the next night .

I didn't even know she was messing with dude .

I shook my thoughts off and pulled up to the trap I grabbed a few things and told money mike and aj follow me .

I was about to handle this pussy nigga the right way , I pulled up to his house and slid my mask on .

I loaded the gun and stepped out the car , I walked threw the back and kicked it in .

I walked upstairs and busted into his room to find him laying on the bed with some bitch , bitch ass nigga you ain't try save her or nothing did you .

I started laughing to myself funny thing is you left her out there to die just so your pussy ass can run off and pull off in another car , I was walking towards him .

I hit him with the gun and then shot his bitch in the face , then look at him and asked him did he have anything else's .

" hell yeah I got something to say , shit ain't over my nigga Q looking for you , I started to laugh .

I raise my mask up and he was looking at me shocked , My lil sister is on her death bed and this is how you wanna play , Don't live this life style if you can't handle it .

I pulled my mask back on and empty the clipped on him ,  walking out the house I called aj and money mike to burn this shit down .

The did as soo and I made my way back to the hospital .

Jalaii pov :

I was tried , we been In here for hours and no results or nothing .

I looked at my phone and decide to make a post cause right now I need everybody's prayers.

Bandzlaii : I want y'all to pray for my baby sister , she have been shot and we're now at the hospital we been here for hours and haven't been giving no information . I can't lose you baby please your my motivation , you make me strong I can't do this without you 💔 .
Mimidabaddest : what no , didn't nobody tell me , please text me which hospital she's at I'm on my way .
     Bandzlaii: no visitors at this time .
Username6826 : praying for you pretty .

I don't trust that little hot bitch , something off about her .

It was going on 7:00am and I was about to walk back into the front desk into the doctors came out .

Family of ms.jones we stood and walked up to them .

Well your Asia is very strong and lucky girl , she successfully went threw her first Surgery good everything is good , the bullet didn't damage that much as we thought but we're worried that she lost a lot of blood .

So do anybody have any blood type B that we could take ? .

Me , we have the same blood y'all can take as much as y'all want as long as she's okay .

He started to laugh and pulled me into a hug , " where not gonna need that much but it's nice to have people like you In the world " .

We walked back into the room and they took my blood and then they told me come back into the waiting room .

30 minutes later they came back and told me the room number .

We walked to find the room &  found room 324 .

We walked in and she was awoke looking at tv .

I ran over there and hugged her soooo tight .

I'm so glad you okay tinky I was about to kill myself dude , I couldn't do nothing without you , you never leaving my side no more .

She smiled and we started to talk , then ice wanted to talk to her alone and I was wondering for but I shook
It off I just left out the room.

Dave pov :

Walking up the bed I set next to it , I smiled and looked at her .

I know who shot you and all you don't got to worry about it , but one thing you do need to worry about is watching out for your surroundings and who's really down for you and who's not .

She looked confused , what are you talking about she was now looking me in my eyes .

Well what I'm trying to say Asia is that the dude zay you was with ? Was really setting you up .

He left you there for dead he didn't care and he was up there in his house with another bitch.

I'm just trying Protect you lil sis no hard feelings or nothing just watch your surroundings .

Tinky pov :

I was in a lot of pain right now and Dave wanna come in my face talking about watch my surroundings .

Maybe he was right , I just shook it off I was about to go to sleep into he asked me something .

" Have you ever heard of Q ? Who is Q ? "

My heart dropped I haven't heard from Q since last month .

I found out I was pregnant by him and ended up getting and abortion .

He keep hitting on me , so I left him alone and started messing with Zay again .

But me and zay never did nothing cause he said that's disrespectful.

Which I never figure out why ,  he asked me again and I shook out my thoughts .

" no I don't know who that is & im in pain I'm about to try go to sleep tell them come back up here tomorrow "

He said Ight and left out the door .

__________________________

😗 vote , & comment !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 40.6K 91
Shayla a senior in high school left to take care of her 3 year old sister falls for a drug lord named Kasen ...... is life with a thug better
191K 4.8K 37
Noel Hudson can hold her own and ain't taking shit from nobody. She doesn't have any family except her mom,her little sister,and her best friend, Hon...
88.4K 2.8K 23
When Ari is having trouble in her home life she escapes her problems with sneaking out. What happens when she can no longer escape her problems? Cove...
135K 4.3K 32
Brittany has been on her ever since her whole family disowned her after having a beautiful baby girl. She is living paycheck to paycheck while also k...