Warned (Nash Grier Fanfic)

By justhipstergirls

Sierra is just a 16 year old girl from a small town of North Carolina trying to get through her senior year w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9

Chapter 8

4K 141 98
By justhipstergirls

Your Pov (LOL A BIT SEXUAL)

*Next day*

I woke in the hospital bed sensing all my surroundings, touching my right arm which still hurt like hell. I was remembering everything which brought a tear to my eye. I did remember i was just hoping it was a nightmare and that i would have awoken in my warm cozy bed not this cold hospital bed which squeaked every time i moved.

''Baby!'' Nash burst through the door with flowers and a big teddy bear distracting me from my thoughts and his astonishing smile that could turn anyone's day upside down.

''Babe!'' I said wiping my face not wanting to let him know i was crying he already felt guilty enough i could see it in his eyes. They glossed more than any other day.

''Ready to go home?'' He said.

''Yes baby! I still have to accomplish what i have set for you.'' I smirked.

''I thought you forgot .'' He said sticking his tounge out at me.

''I got shot on my arm not my head.'' I said jokingly.

His smile instantly turned into a blank less expression.

''Nash..'' I said realizing it was too soon for him.

''Let's go.'' He said.

''I'm sorry Nash..I  mean im the one who got shot..not you so i don't know why..'' I said as he interrupted me.

''Because of me! Everything's my fault! It always is! Hayes died because of me. You could have too and i hate myself. Everything bad always happens because of me.'' Nash said crying.

''Nash please im still here you still have me..Who's Hayes?'' I said reaching out to hug him.

''My brother..younger..they killed because of me last year and i cant forgive myself and i swear if something happens to you..i'' kill myself..wait maybe i should kill myself..then they wont hurt you.'' Nash said with no emotion.

''No please Nash..you said we could find a way and we will..please Nash..'' I said shaking because of how much i was crying watching him suffer.

''But they will find a way they are..he is stronger than me..i mean look at me..Sierra i have to do this..''Nash said opening the window to my hospital room which was in the 10th floor.

''Nash stop! Please i love you! I promise things will work out!'' I said grabbing him trying to hold him back.

''Just like things worked out fine for Hayes!'' He said in complete rage pushing me and landing on my right arm.

I yelled since i couldn't contain the pain. Snapping Nash out of his rage.

''Sierra I'm so sorry!'' Nash said.

''Who are you? Get away from me!'' I said touching my right arm which started to bleed again.

''Ill get you some help baby !'' Nash said.

''No i can myself..Get away i don't know you!'' I said.

''WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?'' he said raising his voice.

''When i first met you, you were the ''Bad boy'' everyone was afraid of and wouldn't dare to talk to or even get near because who knew what your reaction would be! Now your wanting to kill yourself because your afraid!'' I said.

''I'm not afraid! I just don't know what to do. Sierra just stop talking before you piss me off.'' Nash said.

''I'm not scared of you. Not anymore.'' I said looking him dead in the eyes.

''Are you sure?'' He said pushing me against the wall.

''Postive.'' I said biting my lips trying to tease him.

''We better go.'' He said as i was still pushed against the wall.

''I don't think so.'' I said.

''Look..i promise to protect you and not let anything bad happen to you and never leave you..can we please go?'' Nash said seriously.

''Promise?'' I said looking into his eyes full of lust and love.

''I just need to get the promise rings to make this official.'' He said smiling.

I smiled. ''Now can you let me go so we can leave?'' I giggled.

''Right.'' He said blushing as he let me go and grabbed my stuff heading out the door.

I grabbed my key to open up the door and he came in putting all my belongings on tha sofa.

''Want me to put your'e flowers in water?"' Nash asked while sitting on the couch.

I was just gazing at him at his captivating smile. I wanted him. Not later not in a hour. I wanted him now. I needed him now.

I walked up to him and sat on top of him and started kissing him while running my hands through his hair.

''Whoa babe..I'm not complaining but where is this going.'' Nash said stopping the kiss.

''Well this is what i have planned for you, for losing the other night at bowling.'' I said touching his chest.

''Maybe i should lose more often.'' He said smirking.

''Maybe.'' I said as i crashed my lips into his again.

His tongue begging for enterance. Our tongues both fighting for dominance. The kiss only getting more heated. As i put my legs around him he got up carrying me upstairs not stopping the kiss.

He gently threw me on the bed as he laid over me kissing my neck  leaving me hickeys everywhere. He stopped for a second put only to leave us both in our undergarments.

He started kissing me betwen my thighs causing me goosebumps everywhere as i let out a light moan.

''You sure?"' Nash asked.

''I'm sure.'' I said as i got on top of him and started kissing his neck while massaging his bulge.

He let out a moan. I was pulling down his boxers as he got on top of me and said ''I love you.''

''I love you too Nash.'' I said.

He began thrusting into me slowly going faster causing me to moan and pull his hair lightly.

I wrapped my legs around his torso as he was going inside me.

He got off me and kissed my cheek ''I love you Sierra, your're amazing.

''I love you too Nash so much.'' I said as i kissed his lips.

''Round two?"' Nash smirked.

''I'll ride you this time.'' I winked.

I was getting on top of him till i recieved a text and looked.

'':('' From Matthew. It read since i changed his contact name. Till suddenly gun shots were bieng fired at my window.

''GET DOWN!'' Nash yelled.

''Babe what's happening.'' I said scared.

''We have to hide.'' Nash said pulling out a gun his pocket.

''You carry a gun?!'' I asked.

''Yes babe but thats not important right now.'' He said as gun shoots were bieng fired and we were hiding in my closet.

I was in Nash's arms scared out of mind i began to think that why was it everytime something bad happened Matt texted me? Was it crazy to think he was behind this? He joined Cameron?

I wanted to tell Nash. But i knew he would do something. Maybe ill stay quiet for now i thought to myself.

VOTE AND COMMENT THOUGHTS!!!!!

SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE ILL TRY TO UPDATE ONCE OR MAYBE TWICE A WEEK YAY!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
766K 28.3K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
414K 24.9K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
276K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...