Chapter 9

DELETED AND PUTTING IT AGAIN SINCE YALL SAID YOU COULDN'T SEE IT SORRY ILYSM !!!!!!!
*1 Week Later*

Your PovOne week has passed since the incident with Nash. I was still frightened. But i was more in love with him ever since i gave all of me to him. But ever since that he i didn't see him for a week. I was hurt. My phone rang interrupting all my thoughts. ''Hey Nash??'' I said.

''Hey babe I'm outside.'' He said.

''Uh going.'' I said a bit shocked since we never went to school together and he disappeared for a week.

I hurried and looked in the mirror one last time. I looked pretty decent for a Monday. I was wearing some black ripped high waisted jeans and a New York top from brandy with my black docs and a flannel tied around my waist.

I opened my front door and i was greeted with a hug. ''Baby!'' Nash said.

''Hi.'' i said hugging him back.

He opened the car door for me as i got in. I was quiet the whole way. I didn't want to be mad at him since i didn't want no more drama but i was just tired of all this. I just wanted a normal relationship.

''Let's skip.'' I said.

''What are you okay? Do you have a fever? What have you done with my Sierra?'' Nash said jokingly.

''Hah real funny. I'm serious Nash. Let's go do something.'' I said.

''Okay i know something we could do.'' He said making a U-turn going the opposite direction of Hell i mean school.

We were laughing and singing the whole way to 'You Haunt Me'' By sir sly.

''Let's make this our song.'' Nash said.

I smiled. ''I love you.'' I said.

He stayed quiet. ''You're amazing.'' He replied.

I was a bit hurt since that wasn't really the reply i wanted back. ''So where are we going?" I said.

''Sixflags!'' He said.

''Are you sure you can do that?'' I said remembering the first time we hung out.

''Kiddy rides here we come.'' He said.

We got in a line for the big ride ''Goliath''. Nash was sweating and shaking nervously. I just laughed while staring at him.

We were getting on the ride and adjusting our seatbelts.

''Oh yeah..i love you too.'' Nash said holding my hand.

I smiled.

Matt's Pov

I hated hurting people especially people i loved i couldn't do this anymore.

''I can't do this anymore..i can't hurt her'' I said to Cameron.

'' You got yourself into this..i'll kill her and you if you don't go on the plan.'' He said.

''But i hate seeing her hurt.'' I said.

''But don't you want to hurt Nash..he stole her from you..he's the reason for everything..once we were are done with him you'll be the here and she'll go back to you.'' Cameron said.

''Alright..where do we take it from here.'' I said as Cameron started laughing.

IM SORRY FOR THE SHORT CRAPPY CHAPTER BUT I HAVENT WRITTEN IN OVER A WEEK AND IM JUST NOT FEELING IT SO IDK BUT COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU THINK I SHOULD CONTUNIE WITH THIS!!!!!!