Ineffable husbands

By katertot_1

Just a handful of one shots of Aziraphale and Crowley being dorky and soft More

The roaring twentys
Antichrist au part 2
Proffesors au
Swords
The word love
Proffesors au part 2
Antichrist au part 3
morning cuddles
College au
Authors note!(please read)
Christmas promptssss
Misteltoe
Snow (a haiku)
Nutcracker
Cranberry
Professors part 3
Teen au but in 1800s cause im classy like that
Nightmares
Tagged

The antichrist au

10.2K 341 381
By katertot_1

What if the mix up went wrong and Crowley took the extra baby with him, not knowing that the extra baby was the Antichrist. (Due to the mix up being well, mixed up)
Yes the baby is Adam from good omens. In this the baby Crowley takes with him to Aziraphale's is the Antichrist. No one knows how any of it happened)

A knock was heard on the door to the bookshop, it was very late at night and Aziraphale had finally settled in, reading from Hemingway while sipping on a steaming cup of cocoa.

"Oh for heavens sakes." He sighed setting the mug down and making his way downstairs.

Now the knocks had grown more and more impatient. When a voice from the other side muttered.
"Angel I swear if you don't get the door, I will miracle it off it's hinges."

Aziraphale's stomach did a little flip, from hearing the voice on the other side. But the fear of the safety of his newly painted door made him book it towards the door.
Only the fear of harm coming to the door. Not because a handsome demon was on the other side.

He opened the locks tremendously fast, slamming the door open.

"Crowley!" The angel smiled, his cheeks sporting a faint pink. Usually Aziraphale would answer the door fully dressed. Especially during the night. But it was nearly one in the morning. Instead he was wearing a button down nighty shirt and matching pants. (Which were both a light blue silk material) and slip on white slippers.

"Angel, there's a problem." Crowley stepped into the room, hair and clothes dripping wet.
Aziraphale examined him.

"You're getting water all over the carpet, that's definitely a problem."

Crowley sighed, snapping his fingers.
He was now completely dry, even the spot on the carpet under him.
"There. Now angel onto business. The Antichrist is happening."
Crowley set the mysteriously wrapped up basket on the table.

Aziraphale gasped moving towards Crowley.
"Are you sure?"
Crowley rolled his eyes. Even behind his dark sunglasses Aziraphale could see them roll.
"Yes angel, I helped deliver the baby." Aziraphale's eyebrows knit together, the mere thought of Crowley delivering a baby was perplexing.
"You did what?" Aziraphale was blinking rapidly, then Crowley finally caught on.

"I didn't deliver deliver the baby, Hastur handing the baby and the basket over to me and I just had to give it to the sisters!" Crowley face turned pink and embarrassed as he tumbled quickly over his words.

"Did Hastur deliver the baby?" Aziraphale asked amongst at the scattered mumbling Crowley was saying.
He paused, his glasses falling down his nose a little.
"...I actually don't know..." Crowley looked at Aziraphale, the two gave a knowing look to each other and immediately burst out laughing.
There was a calm atmosphere once again around the shop as the two laughed. Unbeknownst to Aziraphale, was the baby in the basket.
After a bit of talking about the Antichrist, Aziraphale walked over to the basket.

"So what's this then? I'm hoping it's some fresh baked bread." Aziraphale hastily moved the linen blanket out of the way to examine the parcel.

"Wait, Angel!" Crowley yelled out, basically running to the basket. But it was too late.
Aziraphale was looking down at the peacefully sleeping baby.
His mouth opened as if to say something, but nothing came out. He looked back and forth between Crowley and the baby until-

"Crowley did you Steal this baby?!" Aziraphale yelled, complete and utter horror on his face.

Crowley started to explain.
"Well you see it wasn't necessarily stealing if they were going to dispose of the baby. More like saving the baby if you think about it. Aziraphale. Angel. Stop screaming! You will wake the devilish monster! Angel please!" But Aziraphale couldn't hear over his flustered panicking. Saying things like "oh my heavens!"
"And don't panic" and "Crowley you idiot!"

Crowley ran over grabbing the angels shoulders and making him stare right at him.
"Crowley, who is the mother of that baby?" Aziraphale motioned towards the basket.

"Mmm... I don't know." It was Aziraphale's turn to roll his eyes now.
"Please tell me that, that baby is NOT the Antichrist."
Crowley didn't speak just stared at the angel guiltily.
"Crowley..."
"I'm 33.3 percent sure. Since there were 3 babies!" Crowley sputtered out. His arms opening defensively.
"Crowley!!" Aziraphale's eyes widened, he immediately started to scold the red haired demon. But eventually paused to let Crowley tell the story and catch him up on the recent events.
They spent the next hour or two trying to make a decision.
Soon enough they heard crying coming from the basket on the counter.
They both froze.
"What do we do?"
Crowley looked at the angel wide eyed. His glasses were now off, so every emotion was shown.
"Is it hungry?!" Aziraphale asked walking towards the baby while miracle-ing a bottle of milk suitable for the baby.
"Try it maybe it will work." Both started panicking for the next 30 minutes. Aziraphale holding and trying to care and feed the baby while Crowley reading out of many parenting manuals in the bookshop.
Finally the baby was asleep.
Both sighed, exhaustedly sitting side by side on the awful couch in the back room, Aziraphale still holding and softly bouncing the baby.
They discussed what is to be done with the small bundle. Decidedly, they keep the thing. Just in the small chance it is the Antichrist. They can care for it. Who better to parent than and angel and a demon.

"So what do we name him?" Aziraphale coo'd looking down lovingly to the small boy.
He always loved babies. Love and perfection just radiated off them. But taking care of one frightened him to his core.

"I like abbadon." The demonic name rolling of the demons tongue. Aziraphale shivered at the sound.
"No, no thank you. How about...Samuel?"
Crowley scrunched up his nose.
"No, never liked the name Samuel. How about... Adam?"
Aziraphale's eyes brightened.
"Enough angel for me and enough demon for you. Adam it is."
Both smiled happily at the other. But they had no idea what they were in for.

Two years later.

They finally got Adam to sleep. It was three in the morning.

Crowley now lived in book shop with Aziraphale. Transferring all his important things into the flat up stairs with Aziraphale and Adam.

They had made their way down to the couch in the flat, staring at Adams door.

"Finally! And miracle free no doubt!" Crowley silently cheered pushing himself farther into the couch.

They had decided to give Adam a relatively normal life. Keeping magic at a minimum. Which should have given Aziraphale and Crowley more energy to take care of Adam. But they were still left exhausted everyday. Even if angels and demons don't need to sleep, they found themselves sleeping more and more frequently. Since they were putting on the normal life vibe they usually shared the master bed. It wasn't weird to them anymore. It was like a sleepover every night for the two. And it really helped Adam. That is, that's what they told themselves when they found they were enjoying the bed sharing.

Tiredness overtook them, both sinking deeper and deeper into the plush couch.

"Ethereal beings 1, Adam 0." Aziraphale added. His body slouching down as much as Crowley.

"What do you say we go to bed angel?"

The angel reached down the hallway, his eyes closed. But eventually his arm fell limp, lazily at his side.
"I don't think I can. It's too treacherous my dear."

Crowley hummed in response, his eyes lazily opened to look over at the tired angel. His eyes were still closed and he was in the most uncomfortable slump the demon has ever seen.

"I feared that would be the case."
Aziraphale tiredly nodded in response.
Crowley smiled pushing the angel up. Helping him take off his jacket and his shoes.
Aziraphale's nose scrunched up, obvious annoyance from being tussled around.

"Ssshhh, it's fine you twat. I'm only trying to help." Crowley said. A small smile gracing his features.

Crowley yawned as he slowly laid Aziraphale down on the couch.
In his tired state he tried to lift himself up from off the couch. But kept falling back after lifting an inch or two. After doing it about a million times Crowley felt a hand grab his arm.

"Come here my dear, I don't think you'll even make it down the hallway without landing face first." Aziraphale motioned to the space next to him. It was certainly almost Crowley sized.

Crowley hummed in response, kicking off his shoes and taking off his jacket he slowly laid down on the plush couch next to his angel.

Before they knew it a small toddler was whacking a still very tired Crowley in the face.
"Daddy daddy, wake up!" The small voices basically screamed.

Before he could respond, Aziraphale did.
"No my love, daddy's resting." Both their eyes were still closed, enveloped in each other's arms and warmth.
"I thought you hate him calling us 'dad or daddy'" Crowley mumbled his face buried into the couch.
"Yes but I'll make an exception."
The young toddler soon crawled up and placed himself in the middle of the two and snuggled up.

three years later

Adam was now five. On this special day was his first day of kindergarten.

Aziraphale knelt down and looked at little boy. His blonde curls hanging shaggy in his eyes.

"How are you feeling my love?" Aziraphale asked his eyes excited and bright.

Adam shrugged and seemed to shrink into himself.
"I don't want to leave you and daddy." Adam gave Aziraphale puppy dog eyes. Clearly learning from him.

"That's very sweet my love, daddy and I will be there to pick you up right when you get out. And if we're not... then you can eat my desert tonight." Aziraphale said. Adams eyes immediately lit up.
"Double desserts?!" Adam immediately ran into his room and grabbed his backpack far bigger than him.
Crowley sauntered out of the kitchen.
"Did I just hear double desserts?" A smirk on his face.
"My dear, we must pick him up on time." Aziraphale's faces dripped seriousness.
Crowley couldn't help but laugh.

"You let him call us dad again." Crowley looked knowingly to Aziraphale.
"Face it angel, you enjoy it."

Aziraphale's eyebrows tilted upwards apologetically. A bright smile on his face
"I do!" He gushed. "We're the only parents he's ever had. So technically, we're his dads."
Crowley smiled.
"Dad." He repeated to himself looking down to hallway to Adams room.

"Dad" Aziraphale said, and smiled back at Crowley.
"Well I'll be dammed."
Crowley's eyes softened as he looked at angel.
"Don't use that type of language in front of Adam angel, he might catch on."
Aziraphale rolled his eyes but they landing back on the demon opposite of him.

Adam walked into the room, jacket and backpack already on. He looked determinedly between the two.
"Mr. Crowley, Mr. A.Z fell. Time for kindergarten my loves." Both Aziraphale and Crowley looked from Adam to each other confused. Till they started laughing. Crowley reached down and picked Adam up. Hoisting him on a hip.
"Adam my pet, call me dad."
Aziraphale walked towards the two. Leaving a small kiss on Adams forehead.
"Call me dad too."

A few moments later they both held Adams hands. Walking side by side taking him to kindergarten.

"Dad?" Adam asked looking towards Aziraphale. He waiting for a response.
"Why don't you and daddy kiss like other mommy's and daddy's?" Adam looked to Aziraphale expectingly.

Both of them turned beet red. Staring at the young boy beside them.

"Not yet, er, not now, my love." Crowley said patting the boys hand

Both their hearts did a small flip.

They discussed the topic on the way home after dropping Adam off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 326 20
"I thought Heaven can't help me now. Nothing lasts forever." ... - INFO - → post season two → there will be angst → he/him pronouns used for aziraph...
20.5K 406 36
I will write, angst, smut, fluff and others! I hope you enjoy this and leave suggestions in comments #1 in ineffable (3/10/23) #1 in ineffable (20/10...
7.8K 187 17
[ON HIATUS] One shots and crossovers of our favorite ethereal couple. ✨️REQUEST ARE OPEN✨️ (DISCLAIMER: I own no rights to Good Omens nor Doctor Who...
28.6K 1.4K 6
THE ACTUAL TITLE IS WITHIN THE STORY. Crowley hates when Aziraphale is upset. He hates it so much, that he is willing to go against his demonic natur...