Accidently fallen

By writeryami7

Isabella's life has always been arranged for her .... even the guy she was suppose to marry! Since she was li... More

Prologue
Reunion
Impressions
Lies
The Engagement
Love to Hate You
Let the Games Begin
The Plan
Let's play
The Bar
Never forget
The Proposal
His Realization
The Lake Part 1
The Lake Part 2
Because It Matters
Thoughts

Jealousy is a fickle thing

99 1 0
By writeryami7

Isabella couldn’t stop fidgeting at dinner. It had been a week from their first encounter at the club and everyday he showed up for her shows. Everyday he would stare at her as if he was trying figure her out.  Lizzie suggested that she wear contacts so he wouldn’t be able to recognize her or even suspect. Isabella knew if she kept avoiding him, he was the one who was going to approach her. That would be worse because she wasn’t going to be prepared. She decided that tonight she was going to approach him and that had her nervous.

“Isabella dear,” said her mother, “Why haven’t you eaten?”

Isabella looked down at her plate. She saw that in fact her all her food was still there. She hadn’t even noticed the food had been served yet.

“Sorry Mother,” she responded, “I guess I have been distracted.”

“It must be those wedding jitters, “said her mother.

“Must be.”

“You must be really in love with Michael for this to start affecting you so soon.”

“Mother I ---- “

“Of course she loves me, just like I adore her.”

Everyone in the dining room turned around to see Michael enter the dining room. Isabella fumed, how dare he say she was in love with him? She was not! And the bit where he adored her? Bullshit. There was no way. Especially, since he’s been going down to the club to watch Serena every single day. No man who adored a woman would go down to see another woman at a club. What was she saying? She was Serena.  Jealousy is a fickle thing. Isabella stop short in her musing and looked at Michael as he sat down in the seat next to her. No she was not jealous, that was simply not possible. He’s only arrived a week ago. There was no way that she could develop the type of emotion because of him. She was annoyed, that’s it. Jealousy and annoyance were two similar but different things. Easily confused. She was annoyed, no more than that.

Michael smirked as he sat down in the long rectangle table. It was fit for a kingdom and decorated as such. Candles were in the center of the table along with a few center pieces. Every seat had a plate and utensils set for who ever sat there. Michael looked over at Isabella and found her looking right back at him. She seemed to be studying him. Then all of a sudden her caramel eyes seem to be angry. What had her curious mind decided? There was no doubt that he liked to ruffle her feathers, but would kill her to smile at him once? He wasn’t that bad was he? He turned away from her and looked at her mother.

“Of course that’s why we are getting married,” he told his future mother in law.

“Well of course. I would expect no less, “she responded.

Suddenly Isabella remembered the plan. She had to play the part of the loving fiancée.

“Of course mother, we both know I wouldn’t marry if it wasn’t for love,” she said sweetly and covered Michael’s hand with hers. Michael merely raised an eyebrow. What was she playing at?

“Oh, honey look at those two so in love. Brings back so many memories, doesn’t it? “sighed her mother.

Isabella’s dad looked at the supposed in love couple. He knew this was all false. No matter. This way he would still get his way and these two children will eventually, if they had not already started to, fall in love. He saw how Michael stared at his daughter as if trying to figure her out. Oh something has already started alright. Of course, he was going to set whatever started in motion.

“Isabella,” he started, “ Do you remember Roger?”

Isabella instantly lighted up, “How to forget Daddy? How is he by the way?”

Isabella’s father saw Michael’s eyes instantly darken. He smiled.

“Good. He’s doing well. Says he misses you and wants to come visit. Since your mother is planning an engagement party in two months and he owns a few hotels, I thought it would be great for him to come here and stay with us and help your mother with a few things.”

 “That’s great Daddy! Where would he be staying at?”

“Here of course. He will arrive within a week.”

“That’s great Daddy! Shall I help the staff prepare for his arrival?” What was he royalty, thought Michael.

“Honey, I think it’s best to leave the staff to do it,” said her mother nervously. She saw Michael frowning and didn’t want to upset him further.

“Nonsense my dear, “said her father smirking, he too saw Michael’s frown deepen, “she knows him best. Why not let her do it? She has to learn to be a hostess anyways. Once she’s married to Michael she will have to do this for their guests.”

Isabella frowned. Good, thought her father, something for Michael to think about.

“Of course father,” she said reluctantly, “Mother, he’s right this is something I will have to do soon.”

“You will have to excuse me, “said Michael abruptly.

“Dear, you have hardly eaten, “said Isabella’s mother.

“I am not very hungry.” And with that he left the dining room.

Weird, thought Isabella.  She put him out of mind and thought of what she would prepare for Roger.  She also got up from the table, as she had finished her meal, and walked out. She was walking near the library, when she was suddenly pulled in by pair of rough hands.

Michael pulled Isabella in the library and looked at her frightened face. Good, let her be frightened. He just couldn’t get over how she had instantly lit up when her father just mentioned the name of that guy, Roger.  Why would she light up so quickly? Was there something going on between them two?  He was not going to allow it. Isabella was his.

“Where are you going to, love? Are you so desperate to start preparing for your friend?”

“What are you trying to insinuate Michael?”

For some reason, whichever it was, the way she said his name made him have to suppress a shiver. Not out of fear, no. It was something else entirely.

“Nothing, my dear,” he said sweetly, “What could I possibly be trying to insinuate, love?

“I do not know, Michael, “She said with narrowed eyes, “To me it seemed like you were trying to accuse me of something.”

“Now why would I do that, my dear, “he said as he grabbed her wrist.  Delicate, he thought, what a delicate wrist.

“You tell me Michael. I do not have the same mind as you. Always thinking something completely out of context.”

 “Do I, “he asked not really hearing her. He was starting to back her in to a wall without her noticing. She was too busy trying to figure him out. Good, he thought, let her try.

“Michael, I do not have time for these mind games. So if you will excuse me, I actually have things to do.”

 That woke Michael up out of his haze. He saw that he had already backed her up on to the wall and she was none the wiser. Suddenly he was angry. Very angry.

“To do what, Isabella, “he prompted his thoughts very dangerous.

“What do you think, Michael?”

“I think you are trying to prepare for your, ah, dear friend.”

“Yes in fact I am. Is there a problem?”

 Michael saw red. There was no way he was letting her get ready for that man. She never smiled at him, but for that man she did.  She never offered to help him or even wanted to get near him. Now she wanted to prepare for another man. That was not happening. Not if he had anything to say about it.

“You are not allowed to. I forbid it. “

“You forbid it? Michael you do realize you are not my father, nor my keeper.  Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go.”

“Isabella, I really wouldn’t test my patience right now. “

“Michael, I do not have time for you. I have a dear friend coming soon and I do not want to delay in preparing for his arrival.”

If Michael was seeing red before, he was now out for blood. She didn’t have time for him but she had time for her dear friend.  She was going to make time for him. She was his. This time instead of telling Michael she had to leave she decided to try to pull away from. Michael’s patience had finally snapped.

“I told you not to test me. You are mine!”

 Isabella’s eyes widened, what had gotten in to him? “I am not yours, Michael.”

In a second Michael had Isabella back against the wall and his lips crushed against hers. His hands desperately grabbed at her face and then he buried them in her hair. Isabella tried to fight him off. She tried punching him in the chest, but to no avail. It was like he didn’t even feel it. She would not give in. Michael suddenly passed his tongue on her bottom lip. Asking for entrance. She lost all train of thought. Isabella opened her lips hesitantly for him and he wasted not time in taking control. Michael couldn’t resist any longer and a tremor went through his body and he groaned. Her taste was indescribable.

Isabella felt her abdomen tightening at the erotic sound that came out of Michael’s mouth. Never in her life had she heard anything like it. She had to resist a moan of her own. Michael tilted her head to deepen the kiss. He couldn’t get enough of her.  She was like a drug to him. A drug he couldn’t resist.  Suddenly her hands slid up to his hair and she pulled. If he had been able to think before, there was no hope of that now.  His hands quickly went to her thighs. He wanted to feel her against him.

“Jump up, love.”

Isabella did not even think before she did exactly what he asked and jumped up. Michael held her up and wrapped her beautiful legs around his waist. He pressed her hard against the wall once more. Their lips broke apart to catch a breath, but Michael did not stop there. He continued on, kissing her jaw and slowly kiss his way to her neck. He couldn’t maintain in control, he couldn’t resist anymore and grinded himself in to her. Both of their vision went white.

Michael kissed in between her neck in her ear trying to find her sweet spot. Finally he got his reward, when Isabella couldn’t help but moan out loud. He went wild. He grounded himself in to her again and she met him half way. They couldn’t stop. It was like their mind had gone to mush.

It was like they had in fact lost all control.

Michaels started groping and molding her body with his hands. He loved her body. It was like it was made just for him. Isabella would remember later that their bodies fit like they were two pieces of a puzzle. His hands had finally found their way to her breast. For Isabella that was like a bucket of cold water.

What was she doing? She had just let him take control of her body. She let him take control of her. Her every thought and move. She quickly pulled away from his body and when that didn’t work she pushed him with as much strength as she could. Something clicked in Michael’s brain and he finally noticed that Isabella was trying to get away from him. He slowly pulled away from her, his brain still wasn’t working properly. Then he felt a sting at the same time he heard a slap.

Isabella furious looked at the red mark she left in Michaels cheek.

"How dare you! How dare you kiss me! How dare you touch me! You have no right!"

" On the contrary, my dear. I think I have a every right. And it's not like you didn't participate.  I never force a woman and you were very willing. " Michael caught Isabella's hand as she tried to slap him again.

"Isabella, I will accept a slap when I deserve it. And I did deserve it for frightening you and kissing you without fair warning, a mistake I will not make again, but I will not accept a slap because you can't admit that you were willing and felt something too."

" Don't flatter yourself. I felt nothing, it was pure curiosity. If anything all this is or was pure attraction nothing else."

"Perhaps, but you see I would believe you if I hadn't been trying to convince myself of the same thing."

"Don't be absurd. You've only been here a little over a week. There can be nothing else for it. Now again, if you will excuse me I have things to do, unlike you."

And with that she walked out of the library,  her mind no more at ease then it was earlier that evening.

"If that's true, then why do I feel this way," asked Michael

****************************************

Here you go! I updated! My next update will be approximately around the end of October.  Hope you all are having a great fall so far (if you are in the United States) and or a great month!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 43.5K 28
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...
1.1M 94.4K 145
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
3.9M 252K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
257K 3.7K 30
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...