Are You Okay? // Colby Brock

Oleh thatonewriter365

Basically a bunch of one shots about Colby accidentally getting hurt or being hurt. Feel free to leave a comm... Lebih Banyak

My Roommate's A Murderer
The Car Accident
A Message Left In Blood
Wrong Number
Trespassing Leaves A Price To Pay
Deadly Compromise
Took It Too Far
Hide and Seek
The Perfect Heist
Trailer Trouble
Lost Footing
Exploration Ambush
Pool Party Mishap
Prank Gone Wrong
Sicker Than A Bowl Of Oatmeal
The Cons of Being Famous
Downtown Brawl
For Real This Time
Guns for Hands
Ancestral Vendetta
Intentional Incident

Strike One

2.2K 29 3
Oleh thatonewriter365

Prompt: In TFIL's video 'DESTROYS HIS OWN LAPTOP PRANK! (Gets REALLY Angry)' Elton, with help from the rest of the traphouse, prank Corey by having him smash a fake laptop as if it was his own. What if something went wrong in the middle of it, resulting in an ambulance?

"Stand back, and let him see if he can do it with a running start," Elton says, smiling mischievously at the blindfolded Corey holding a kids bat in his hands. He has to physically stop himself from rubbing his hands together, like a villain watching his master plan unravel.

"Oh, okay," Is all Corey says, bending his knees as he squats down to take his first strike. His entire face is basically wrapped in a black towel, which means there's no way he can see anything. And that, curtesy of Elton, ends up as exactly the cherry on top of the whole prank. 

"Step him back there, step him back there," Elton instructs, gesturing towards the back of the backyard as Jay gently pulls Corey towards the far end, positioning him appropriately for the prank to really get kicking. "Like bring him over..." 

"We good? Okay, stop," Jay lets go of Corey, who's now facing the bushes of their yard, still in his stance as he awaits his turn to destroy what he thinks is the piñata. 

"Go ahead, spin him around like, thirty times," Elton says with a grin, taking the piñata off the pole as he prepares to hang the fake laptop up. "Cuz, apparently he's super good at this."

As Jay spins Corey around, counting along with it, Elton takes the laptop already secured with cables and hangs it on the pole Aaron's carrying. 

"Okay, that's enough!" Corey says, trying to stop Jay from spinning him anymore. To him it seems quite repetitive and unnecessary at this point, yet still there are no red flags. He'd expect his friends to mess with him like this on the daily so nothing's out of the ordinary.

"No, no, keep going," Elton argues, buying himself time as he hangs up the laptop, carefully securing it. "Keep going!" He attaches the hook to the pole and ducks out, finished hanging the laptop. Everyone remains as impassive as they can be, trying not to giggle or indicate anything is awry. As far as Corey's concerned, he's about to beat the shit out of a Frozen piñata. 

"Nine, ten-you're good!" Jay announces, spinning Corey around so he's facing the right way. "Okay."

Now dizzy, disoriented and confused, Corey attempts to find his footing. "Where do I go?" He asks, his senses unbalanced as he doesn't have good depth perception with the blindfold on.

"You're gonna go straight ahead," Jay instructs, to which Corey heads straight forward to him, which in reality, is towards the side of the house. "Nope, nope, the other straight." He gets Corey on the right path and Elton heads over to them to position his victim accordingly.

"Alright come on, bring him in." He instructs as Jay leads Corey towards the suspended computer. "Alright Mr. Bigshot, let's see if you can get it in one swing." 

"Okay," Corey says, somewhat hesitant as he draws the bat back, ready to swing it. 

"Come on, get it," Elton says excitedly, clapping as Corey tries to assimilate with his surroundings. 

"Is it-is it right here?" Corey points his bat forward and waves it through the air where he assumes the piñata is. 

"It's right between-it's exactly-you saw where everyone else had it, it's in the exact same range," Elton answers, despite the fact that the laptop is hanging way above Corey for the first of the parts of their prank.

Corey nods somewhat and leans forward, putting everything into it as he swings the bat through the air, only to be met with nothing. 

"Whoa!" Colby and a few others shout, impressed at Corey's strength.

"Way more forward, more forward," Elton coaches from behind Corey, who takes a step forward. 

"You're so close!" Sam echoes as Corey takes another step and swings just as hard as before. He almost throws himself off balance with the strength he's packing into his swings, since it's just cutting through the air.

"Oh, you're so close!" Colby shouts, smiling widely.

"Little bit higher, little bit higher," Elton says again, just as Corey aims the bat up further and swings once more, still met with clear air. Corey holds up the bat, which is tilted at an odd angle from his strength, eyes still covered with the towel.

"Did you just break it? It's broken!" Elton says, content at how smoothly their plan is going. "I think we have a bat, right?"

"Yeah," Sam answers instantly, as Elton goes over to the counter and picks up a tan coloured baseball bat.

"Oh yeah, this is that right?" Colby says as Elton handles the bat.

"I can't see!" Corey shouts playfully from behind them, his arms out in front of him in case he falls forward.

"Alright we have a bat, I do not want this to be one of those fail videos right now so do not let go of this," Elton trails off into a laugh, imagining how angry Corey's gonna be when he hits what he thinks is his laptop. With that, Elton hands Corey the bat, who grips it tightly to get used to its weight. 

"Bro, Elton's gonna get wrecked!" Corey says with a laugh, as everyone backs away from Corey wielding a bat. 

"That's fine," Elton hits back. "One-hit-wonder. Come on, bro, knock it outta the park." 

"Hold on, guys," Colby says suddenly, passing the camera over to Sam as he approaches the laptop. "It's not hanging properly, bro, it's gonna fall. Lemme just-"

Aaron lowers the pole for Colby who begins to fumble with the cords for a few seconds, attempting to fix it. Elton must not have suspended it correctly. Since it wasn't properly put up, the computer could have fallen on its own had he not been there to fix it.

"Okay, okay just swing now? Where is it?" Corey asks, unaware of Colby's presence in front of him.

"Yeah, no. It's right in front of you. But just hang on a second," Elton says quietly, biting his nails as he watches Colby fix it. He'll have to thank him after for saving the prank.

However, Corey only heard the first bit of Elton's sentence, the 'yeah, it's right in front of you' part. He takes a tentative step forward and slowly reaches the bat out to poke the piñata in front of him. Jay and Sam start whispering to Elton about what they need to do and how to keep the prank running smoothly, Aaron is preoccupied on holding the pole and Colby is turned away from Corey, still working on the suspension, which means no one is there to stop Corey.

Corey manages to graze Colby's back, who doesn't realize what it was that touched him so he ignores it, playing it off as the wind or something. Now aware of his target, Corey takes a step forward, takes a deep breath, rolls his shoulders and swings the bat back over his shoulder. Steadying himself and focusing on his target, Corey swings the bat at full speed in front of him, aimed straight for Colby's side.

"Wait, no, no, no COREY!" Sam shouts as he sees Corey swing bat at Colby, who's oblivious to the sudden danger he's in. 

Aimed halfway up Colby's body, Corey swings the bat and makes contact with his upper arm. A sickening crack resonates and sends Colby flying to the side, the fortitude of the swing determined by Corey's strength (basically Corey swung as hard as he can).

As soon as Colby hits the dirt, he lets out a shout in pain, his chest heaving and body sore from the impact. But all that pales in comparison to his arm. He can feel the broken bone, he can feel the monster bruise running up his arm, he can feel the brokenness of his skin from the hit, he can feel the throbbing pain encapsulating his shoulder. The pain is intense, so much so that all Colby can do is writhe on the ground, head thrown back and eyes squeezed shut as he groans. 

"Colby!" Everyone shouts, gathering around Colby as Corey stands, stiff with shock, shaking. He drops the bat and desperately pulls off his blindfold, gasping in horror when he sees Colby on the ground, groaning and rolling around in pain. 

"Oh my God, Colby!" Corey shouts, not even noticing his computer replica still attached to the pole on the ground next to them. "Colby, I-I didn't know you were there, bro."

"Lift up his sleeve," Jay says, trying to hold Colby down as best as he can. "Where'd he get hit? The arm?"

"Y-yeah, his arm, I think," Sam mutters, gently pulling up Colby's shirt. He pulls up Colby's sleeve and gasps at the entirety of the wound. His arm is (not even exaggerating) purple and black, the bone very obviously bent beneath his skin. His side is red and a little bit purple and his shoulder is swelling and red, almost like he both broke his arm and dislocated his shoulder. 

"Someone call 911," Aaron suddenly exclaims. "We gotta get him to a hospital."

"Colby, dude, are you okay?" Elton asks, his voice calm as he attempts to keep them all level-headed and calm. "You awake?"

A groan from Colby's part confirms Elton's question and he looks up, turning to Aaron who's already standing. "Aaron, call for an ambulance. We're gonna try and get him to the front. Tell the paramedics everything that happened, okay?"

Aaron nods rapidly and grabs his phone from his pocket, disappearing into the house with his finger in one ear and the other with a phone pressed against it.

"Wh-what did I do?" Corey asks, overcome with guilt and an urgency to help and restore health. "What the fuck happened?"

Elton looks down and runs a hand down his face, embarrassed and guilty on his part for orchestrating the whole thing. "I-It was a prank. We were gonna prank you with that fake laptop and make you smash it." He admits, pointing to the computer just on the grass beside them.

Corey turns to the lookalike and his eyes widen as he starts turning from it to Colby, who's injured and barely responsive on the ground. He's gone from moaning in pain to hyperventilating, his body trembling and arm spasming now and again, which makes him screw his face up in pain every time. He looks miserable and his arm is grotesque, so much so that everyone looks away at almost the same time, unable to take the sight of the bruise and the purple skin any longer.

"Alright, we-we gotta get him to the front, right?" Sam asks, voice wavering as he hovers over Colby protectively. "How are we gonna do that?"

Elton sighs, trying to think. "Jay, you or Corey pick him up and take him to the front. You guys are the strongest."

"I-I got it," Corey stutters, Elton, Sam and Jay looking up at him. "I'll take him, bro. It is my fault he's like this..."

"It was an accident, Corey," Elton argues. "Besides, if it's anyone's fault, it's mine."

A silence takes over for a split-second before Elton moves over enough for Corey to lean down next to Colby to pick him up. As Corey kneels down next to his almost unresponsive roommate, he decides to say something in case Colby's even the least bit aware of his surroundings.

"Colby?" He asks carefully, awaiting a response. Just a meek groan from Colby's part. It's better than nothing. "I'm gonna pick you up and take you to the front. An ambulance is on it's way bro, you just have to be there when it comes. It'll hurt a bit but I'll try and be as careful as I can, okay?"

Colby manages a weak nod as Corey slides his arms beneath his back and legs, before gently pulling him to his chest as he stands up. Colby lets out a few grunts of pain and he cradles his arm to his chest but other than that, it's a painless procedure.

"Careful!" Sam blurts, spotting Colby as Corey lifts him up. Jay opens the door to the house and Corey walks through it, carrying Colby through the house to get to the front. Just then Aaron comes running over with his phone in his pocket. "Ambulance is on the way! They said they'll be here in, like, a minute."

Corey nods and continues to the front of the house, Aaron opening the door in front of him. Elton, Aaron and Jay run ahead to get the doors and stuff whilst Sam stays by Corey's side, staring at Colby and ensuring nothing happens. He's basically the bodyguard.

As soon as Elton opens the gate, sirens ring out from nearby and Corey picks up his speed, speed-walking out just in time for the ambulance to pull up on the side of the road, lights flashing and sirens coming to a whopping silence.

They wheel out a gurney and Corey lowers Colby very carefully down, the roommates all huddled around telling them what happened whilst asking what's wrong with Colby. The paramedics tell them they're not sure yet and instruct them to follow behind, advising them that only family can ride in the ambulance.

All the roommates nod and pile into Sam's car, speeding off behind the ambulance towards the hospital to be there for their injured roommate.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

491K 8.4K 30
Smut, Fluff, Sad and happy one shots about solby.
102K 1.7K 57
Just because I feel like we need more Solby in Wattpad. Consists; Fluff (a lot), occasional angst, and sometimes smut, there will be warnings if nee...
75.5K 982 86
REQUESTS CLOSED. Hey guys. I decided to start this. Requests are always open unless I say differently. •possibly triggering oneshots, so read at you...
96.7K 1.3K 60
I've seen a lot of one-shots and I've gotten so many ideas. I didn't think I'd actually ever be writing a Solby book. If you have ideas or want to m...