The Girls Have Big Feet - A D...

By ConorOflaherty

When Some Kind Of Evil Genius Plans To Make The Girls Feet Grow Big, It's Up To The Titans To Stop Him. More

Part 1 - The Introduction
Part 3 - Cursed Big Feet
Part 4 - The Titans Are Back
Part 5 - Titans Vs. Evil Genius/Feet Back To Normal
Part 6 - The Evil Genius Defeated/Muscular Ending
Voice Cast
Post-Credit Scene

Part 2 - Getting Ready For Another Adventure

217 1 0
By ConorOflaherty

The Sun Rises, The Girls Are Getting Ready For An Another Adventure, Batgirl Puts On Her Black Pants And Her Yellow Boots, Wonder Woman Puts On Her Blue Pants And Her Red Boots And Her Bracelets, Supergirl Puts On Her Red Converse Shoes, And Bumblebee Puts On Her Orange Shoes, The Girls Are Now Dressed And Ready, They See A Giant Building, "Wow, Can We Look In Here?" Said Bumblebee, "No, It's Too Dangerous, Bumblebee", Said Wonder Woman, "Fine, We Will Enter But Be Careful".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 573 38
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...
14.6K 309 20
It's my first time writing an Story so please bear with me. Anyways...... Story: Future Caelus, lost everyone. His friends, family and Comrades...
64.6K 3.3K 93
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
603K 20.3K 85
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...