Part 3 - Cursed Big Feet

The Girls Went Into The Tallest Building, And The Cloaked Guy Appeared, "Hey, Girls" He Said, "What Do You Want?" Said Wonder Woman, "Do You Wanna Drink?" He Said, "Yes", They All Said, "Okay" Said Wonder Woman, The 4 Girls Drinks A Drink, Which Was The Powerful Foot Growth Potion, "I Feel Weird" Said Supergirl, "Me Too" Said Bumblebee, Then, All Of A Sudden, Supergirl's Toes Pop Out Of Her Converse Shoes, "Huh, What Happened To My Shoes, And My Feet?" Said Supergirl, "Maybe Your Converse Shoes Are A Bit Too Tight, And The Rubber Toe Caps Open Revealing Your Toes", Said Bumblebee, "It's Not That, It's..." The Laces Snap One By One, "Aaah, My Converse Shoes" Said Supergirl, Her Big Feet Burst Out Of Her Converse Shoes, And The Rubber Toe Caps Fly Off, One Of The Rubber Toe Caps Land On The Floor, Bumblebee's Shoes Burst Because Her Feet Grows Out Of Her Shoes, "Aaah, My Shoes." She Yells, Batgirl Says "Huh???", Her Feet Burst Out Of Her Boots, "Those Were My Lucky Boots", She Screams, Her Pants Rip Slowly, "Holes In My Pants", She Shouted, Then Stopped, Wonder Woman Looks Down, "Oh My Hera", Her Boots Began To Rip, "Not My Nice Boots", She Said, Her Feet Burst Out Of Her Boots, "Ugh, Those Were My Favorite Boots", She Complains, Her Pants Rip Slowly, "Not My Pants Too", She Said, Then Stopped, Her Arms Began To Snap Her Bracelets, "How Am I Supposed To Fight Without My Bracelets?" The Girls' Feet Are Now Big, Their Shoes Are Gone, The Evil Genius Says, "Yes, My Creation Works".