Let me help You. (F.e.a.r Alm...

By Omni404-Player

This is the non yandere part. I will explain the story with the Info part. More

Info.
Questions:
Prologue.
Chapter 1. New Home. New Town.
Chapter 2. Trouble part 1.
Chapter 2. Troubles part 2.
Chapter 3. Personality Problem and Perfection.
Uhmm just a quick message.
Question.
Chapter 4. The Monster Unleashed.
Face and Info Reveal.

Checkup.

675 6 3
By Omni404-Player

Ok so I kinda fucked up some things about Mitchel since I forgot that his first name is Jack. But I will keep that part that he is related to Cpt. John Price. Why? Well because I thought it would be a good idea. Basically the Mother is Mitchel and Father is Price.

I hope you will like the idea. Anyway in chapter 2 it will be when you are 16. So let's get this started soon shall we?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 1.1K 18
(DISCONTINUED!) In a modern alternative world, there is a government job system where an employee from any workplace has the chance of not only touri...
281K 7.8K 51
You hated the world your father had left your mother for another women causing your mother to commit suicide. And now you have to live with your fath...
13.9K 329 12
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄; THIS WAS LITERALLY MY FIRST STORY AND ITS SO CRINGE I HATE IT - this is a bad first impression for new comers, but welcome!! - The Ov...
265 3 31
guys,dis is mah first x male reader story!oc x reader I suppose.I dont own,Marionette or you.and no,I don't own owari no seraph and fnaf.thank you an...