Light of my life (FANFIC)

By Devilish_angelR

Fan fiction #1 in OSO and GKS. #3 Rikara on 15 june #2 Rikara on 16 june More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Teaser
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue

Chapter 32

2.2K 181 38
By Devilish_angelR

"Kali Thakur. " Gauri said frozen in her steps.

"What you thought Chiraiyya, you will run away from the marriage and I will let you live happily? " Kali said.

"Wha..What do you want now? " Gauri asked panic stricken.

"You. I want you Chiraiyya." Kali said in his rough voice holding her hand.

"No, please leave me. I don't want to come with you. " Gauri said trying to release her hand from Kali's grip.

"You are going with me. " Kali said and ordered his men to get Gauri into the vehicle.

Kali Thakur's men dragged Gauri into their vehicle and drove her away. While Gauri was crying and struggling hard to escape.

Robin, who was watching this scene hiding behind the pillar immediately called Omkara and informed him about Kali kidnapping Gauri.

Omkara drove home like mad and called ShivRu to inform the same.

"Omkara, please be calm. We will find Gauri. " Shivaay said calming Omkara.

"Who can I be calm Shivaay, it's my fault I should not have left her alone. I won't forgive myself if anything happens to her. " Omkara said running his hands in his hair.

"Om bhaiyya, I asked our department to trace Gauri bhabhi's location. We will find it soon." Bhavya said.

"Yes, Omkara even I spoke with commissioner to look into this matter." Shivaay said.

"Once I find the person, who kidnapped my devrani I will beat him with my chameli that his skin will be torn. " Anika said angrily.

"Why is this happening to me, life has given me a chance to be happy and when everything is perfect, Gauri got kidnapped. Don't I have a right to be happy. " Omkara cried banging his fists on the wall.

"O, please control yourself. Nothing will happen to Gauri bhabhi. We will find her soon. " Rudra consoled Omkara.

"Bhaiyya location got traced. They are in a old mansion in outskirts of the city." Bhavya said showing the map to Omkara.

"I am going there to get my Gauri. " Omkara said standing from his seat.

"Bhaiyya our team is going for rescue already. " Bhavya said.

"Even then I have to go there to see my Gauri. " Omkara said moving towards the exit.

"Omkara wait we both will also come with you." Shivaay said and moved towards Omkara with Rudra.

"O, let me drive. You are not in a position to drive. " Rudra said and went to get his car.

Later ShivOmRu began to go towards the location Bhavya shared to them in Rudra's car.

Kali Thakur brought Gauri to the mansion in outskirts and pushed her on the ground.

"You ran away from the marriage and now getting ready to marry someone else. Do you think I will accept my defeat so easily. " Kali said holding Gauri face between his fingers.

"Please, let me go. " Gauri pleaded.

"I am not letting you go anywhere. From now your place is beside me Chiraiyya, we are going to get married now." Kali said and asked his men to arrange for the marriage.

He asked a few women to get ready Gauri.

"Rudra, drive fast. We have to reach there soon. " Omkara said.

"I am driving in high speed O, please be calm. " Rudra said.

"Yes, Omkara. Everything will be alright, Gauri will be safe. " Shivaay said.

"I too hope the same, Shivaay. " Omkara said hiding his face in his hands.

Suddenly Rudra stopped the car.

"What happened Rudra, why did you stopped the car? " Shivaay asked.

"I didn't stopped Bhaiyya, the car only got stopped. " Rudra said meekly.

"Whaaat??? " Omkara and Shivaay shouted angrily.

"Why are you so irresponsible Rudra? Don't you know to give your car to service."  Shivaay shouted angrily.

"If you know your car is not in a good condition then why did you offered to drive us in your car, Rudra. " Omkara shouted.

"I myself don't know that my car will give hand to me. I swear I brought it from service center yesterday only. Don't know why it is behaving like this. " Rudra said checking the batteries.

"O god... Why are you doing this to us." Omkara cried.

"That the wuck, even there is no network here to call Khanna to get another car. " Shivaay said angrily.

Meanwhile Rudra is silently sending prayers to god to save him from his brothers wrath.

"Hey Bhagwaan, why are you punishing a innocent kid like me, my brothers will kill me now. Help me god make my car start. " Rudra prayed to God.

"What happened Rudra, why isn't your car starting? " Shivaay asked.

"Don't know bhaiyya, everything is fine yet it is not starting. " Rudra said.

"Rudra, if anything happens to Gauri then you will be dead. " Omkara said in a serious voice making Rudra gulp.

"Okay guys, don't fight. Let us look for some help. " Shivaay said calming down his brothers.

"Please Bhagwaan, help me. Please... " Rudra prayed to God.

"Look, there is a car coming this way. " Shivaay shouted.

Rudra stood on the middle road waving his hands to stop the car.

The car came to a screeching halt and a lady came out of the car.

"Why are you standing in the middle road man? " The lady asked.

"Our car broke down, and we are not getting network here. Please help us. " Shivaay asked.

"Yes Mam, please we are in an emergency. Please help us by giving lift. " Omkara pleaded.

"How can I believe you guys, I heard about a few incidents where a few persons stopping the car in mid road and robbing them. " The lady said.

"We are not that persons, we are very decent persons. Please help us it's urgent. " Shivaay said.

"Please help us... Please. " Omkara requested.

"Mann jao na didi... " Rudra said showing his puppy face.

"What did you called me? " The lady asked.

"Didi." Rudra said.

The lady began to cry.

"Mam, please don't cry. He is duffer, he will be talking rubbish. Please don't cry mam. " Shivaay consoled the lady.

"No, I am not crying this is tears of joy, I always craved for a brother. " The lady cried.

"Aww... Didi, I also always craved for an elder sister. " Rudra said.

"I am Svetlana. " The lady said forwarding her hand.

"I am Rudra, you can call me Rudy, this are my brothers Shivaay and Omkara. " Rudra said shaking his hands. 

"Come, I will take you to the place you want to go. " Svetlana said wiping her tears.

ShivOmRu sat in the car and the lady began to drive toward the location.

"What happened?  You are looking tensed? " Svetlana asked.

"O Didi, One guy kidnapped my Bhabhi and we are going to find him." Rudra said.

"OMG, didn't you complained to police?" Svetlana asked.

"My Girlfriend is ACP, she is on the rescue." Rudra said.

"O, I hope your Bhabhi to be safe. " Svetlana said.

"I too wish the same. I will kill that Kali, if anything happens to my Bhabhi. " Rudra said angrily.

"Kali?? " Svetlana asked confused.

"Yes, Kali Thakur. The person who kidnapped my Sister in Law. " Rudra said.

"Ohh.. " Svetlana said and began to drive towards the old mansion.

They reached near the location and ShivOmRu got down the car after thanking Svetlana and ran inside to rescue Gauri.

Kali Thakur was sitting in the marriage alter dressed up as bride groom and the ladies brought Gauri dragging her forcefully.

They made her sit beside Kali and the pandit began to read the verses.

"Stop it. " ShivOmRu shouted.

"Omkaraji... " Gauri cried.

"Aagaya, I was expecting you guys. " Kali said.

"Kali, leave Gauri or else I will kill you. " Omkara said angrily.

"Don't shout, No one is going to stop me from marrying her." Kali said evily.

"Then no one can stop you from being dead in my hands. " Omkara said moving towards Kali.

"Don't under estimate me. If I decides no one can stop me. I will marry her and will make sure you will be watching us getting married doing nothing. " Kali said and ordered his men to catch ShivOmRu.

ShivOmRu began to fight with Kali's men.

Kali's men pointed guns towards ShivOmRu making them stand in their spots.

"See, I already told you, you can't do anything. " Kali said and Laughed.

"Now, watch is getting married. " Kali Thakur said and moved towards the alter.

Kali took the nuptial chain to tie it around Gauri's neck.

"Kaliii..." A shrill voice made him freeze.

He turned around and was shocked with the sight in front of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 2K 11
A Short Story On Gauri and Omkara - RiKara Omkara and Gauri had met after 6 years, during an alliance visit. Little did the family know they had know...
12.7K 1.1K 11
Published Date : April 10 , 2019 Ended On : April 21 , 2019 It's the story about shivika where Shivaay is planning a special Valentine's Week for Ani...
2.1K 271 6
some stories which can't be turned into full books will be published here in parts
37.9K 2.3K 16
The love story of Omkara and his mistress, Gauri