๐—˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—นโฎ‘ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...

By Hermohermoine

"Vierra daughter of Thor, is one of the newest, and some saying most powerful Avengers. Viewers are calling... More

๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น
๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜†
๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
โŒˆoneโŒ‹ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜
โŒˆtwoโŒ‹ ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ
โŒˆthreeโŒ‹ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€
(05) Shouldn't have Happened
(06) Planned attack Goes Wrong
(07) Bringing them Back
(08) Resurfacing Memories
(09) Chopping Wood
(10) Hate to Say I told you So
(11) The Birth of an Ally
(12) Suiting Up & Preparing for Battle
(13) The Actual War & Pep Talks
(14) The Battle of Sokovia
(15) Getting Home
(16) Failure is the Key to Success
(17) Not That Experienced
(18) The Avengers "Decide"
(19) The Funeral
(20) Lost Lover
(21) Getting Captured
(22) You Can't Control Their Fear, Only Your Own
(23) There Will be Consequences
(24) Bucky Breaks Out
(25) An Old Friend Returns
(26) Reunions
(27) Modern Day Civil War
(28) Don't Follow the Rules
(29) Jet Talk 2.0
(30) Tony Find's Out
(31) The Strongest Avenger
(32) The Letters
(33) Memory Flood
(35) Epilogue

(04) Goodbye parties, and Surprise Attacks

9.1K 267 155
By Hermohermoine

ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ

✸✸✸

*Three days later*

Vierra knew Valerie was never one for party's, but she was happily talking to Steve. Valerie would never admit this, but she had a major crush on the one hundred year old captain.

Vierra walked over to the bar, and sighed thinking of a drink to get. "Can I have a root beer please?" The server nodded scurrying off to fulfill her order.

When she got her drink, she wandered around the room randomly saying 'Hi' to people she wasn't even sure she knew. Tony walked up taking the drink from her hand "Woah, woah, woah. What is this? Your fifteen."

Vierra rolled her eyes "It's root beer, Stark, not alcohol." This time, it was Tony's turn to roll his eyes at the young girl. "Your fifteen shouldn't you be drinking like Caprisuns, or something?" Vierra chuckled softly before turning to her father whom was talking to someone else nearby.

"Dad?" Thor turned to his daughter curiously "Can I have soda?" The blonde Asgardian smiled "Of course, love. We're celebrating!" Vierra turned to Tony with a pointed look causing him to once again roll his eyes, and walk off.

Vierra looked up to find, Steve, Sam, and Valerie upstairs looking out over the translucent platform. She spun around to find Natasha, and Bruce talking, and that made her smile.

A tap on her should caused her to jump as she spun around. "Sorry, kid. I ain't got no one else to talk too." Vierra smiled at Clint. "Me neither." She really just wanted to talk to her dad, but he was nowhere to be found.

"You okay? You seem a little off." Vierra was nervous to go back to Asgard because she knew when they got there, Thor was planning on finding the identity of her mother. Although she's always been curious, she wondered if she really wanted to know.

"Yeah, I've just been thinking about a lot." Clint nodded "I get that." The two sat down on one of the blue couches. "So... how are the kids?" Clint shushed her quickly "Sorry, Sorry, sheesh. I don't think anyone could hear us over the music, Barton."

SHIELD helped hide Clinton's family, and the only two who knew about it, were Natasha (Clint's best friend), and Vierrra (Clint's best young friend.)

"Yeah, well, we still don't talk about it." Vierra apologized softly "Hey, don't fret, it's like you said, I'm sure no one heard."

Vierra smiled, but her vision wavered, and she watched her dad walk over to Steve. "Do you think my dad is a bad father?" The question got Clint off guard. Vierra never usually asked deep questions. She was a happy go lucky ball of sunshine who was always joyful.

"Your dad," Clint paused turning to Thor. "He doesn't always make the most responsible decisions, but he loves you, and overall that's all that really matters." Vierra's innocent smile came back, and Clint's came back soon after. "Thanks, Barton. It means a lot to hear that from you."

The two hadn't noticed Natasha watching the interaction from behind the bar, Bruce still across from her. Curiously, the doctor followed her gaze over to the fifteen year old Asgardian. "You really care for her don't you?"

Natasha didn't really answer the question, but instead something else, "You can tell he's her father. She's  pure like him, but still powerful." Bruce nodded "She's got this whole team wrapped her around her little finger."

The statement wasn't one of jealousy, or cruelty, it was just plain facts. The Avengers would do just about anything for Vierra. Even Tony.

She was sweet, and smart, and ridiculously strong. Put that together, and you got Vierra daughter of Thor.

✷𑁍✷

Almost everyone had left, the last ones left were the Avengers whom were arguing about how Mjolnir worked. "Yeah, but it's a trick." Clint spun drumsticks in his hand as he sat next to Maria Hill.

"No, no. It's much more than that." Clint made his best deep voice "Whosover be worthy shall haveth the the power." His voice went back to normal "Whatever, man. It's a trick." Thor chuckled holding his hand out to the hammer lying on the table.

"Pleas, be my guest." Vierra looked over curiously. She had to admit, she'd always wondered if she could pick up the hammer. "Really?" Hawkeye stood up "Yeah."

"This'll be beautiful." Vierra chuckled at Rhodey. "Clint, you've had a tough week. We won't hold it against you if you can't get it up."

Clint didn't pay attention to them, "You know I've seen this before, right?" Vierra watched amused as he grabbed at the handle yanking at it, but it never budged. He laughed his face red from the effort,"I just don't know how you do it."

"Smell the silent judgement?" Vierra cocked an eyebrow Tony's way a smirk permanent on her face. "Please." Clint held his hand out towards Tony "Stark, by all means."

Tony placed his drink on the table, and stood up heading over to the hammer. "I'm never one to shrink from an honest challenge." Vierra ignored the comments coming from the other avengers.

"It's physics. Alright, so if I lift it, I will then rule Asgard." Thor smiled "Yes, of course."

"I will be reconstituting prima nocta." He tried at it, but it didn't work. "Be right back." He walked away, and came back with a robotic arm (part of his suit.)

He tried at it again, but it didn't work again. Tony looked to the other Avengers trying to keep his face cool as he pulled some more. He soon got Rhodey to help with his War Machine arm. "Are you even pulling?"

"Are you on my team?" Rhodey rolled his eyes "Just represent, fool." Valerie, and Vierra shared a laugh at the sight of the two, who couldn't get it up.

Bruce was next, he gripped the handle firmly pulling at it with all of his might. He screamed as he did it, and let go waving his hands in the air trying to mimic the Hulk. "Uhh." Vierra smiled at the team whom left him in awkward silence.

Steve was next. "Come on, Cap." Valerie encouraged. Vierra watched Thor's anxious face when the hammer slightly creaked. Steve smiled when he let go, and Thor let out a relieved laugh "Nothing. Ha, nothing."

It was Valerie's turn to try, but as for everyone else, it didn't work. The team turned to Natasha. Bruce held his hands out for her.

"Widow?"

"Oh, no. That's not a question I need answered. Why not Vierra?" The said girl smiled brightly when the team turned to her. She stood up, and headed over to the hammer, "So, if she can pick it up, does that mean she overthrows you?" Tony questioned.

Thor's eyebrows scrunched together. He never thought about whether, or not Vierra would be able to pick up the hammer. "Don't worry, dad. I would never do that."

Thor smiled sweetly at his daughter. A small part of him, didn't want her to pick it up, but that fatherly part was excited hoping she would.

Vierra couldn't help, but feel a little embarrassed as the Avengers watched her intently wondering if even Thor's daughter could pick up, Mjolnir.

She gripped the hammer tightly, and pulled up, Mjolnir moved slightly, but didn't quite budge causing Vierra sadness. She ignored the tears prickling her eyes as she faked a smile toward the Avengers.

Thor stood up, and pulled her daughter into a side hug placing a kiss to her temple. "You will always be worthy to me." He whispered just loud enough, so she could hear.

That lifted her spirits some to hear her father say she did well, but she couldn't help, but be disappointed. Maybe she wasn't worthy. Maybe Odin didn't believe she was.

But, she planned to prove that theory wrong.

"All difference to the man who wouldn't be king, but it's rigged." Tony commented hoping to lighten the mood after watching that.

"You bet your a**"  Valerie pointed to Clint "Steve, he said a bad language word."

"Did you tell everyone about that?" Tony smirked, "The handle's imprinted. Right? Like a security code. Whosover is carrying Thor's fingerprint I think is the literal translation."

Thor narrowed his eyes to Tony watching Vierra go, and sit on the couch dejectedly. "Yes. That's a very-very interesting theory. I have a simpler one." He picked up the hammer swinging it in his hands "You're all not worthy."

The Avengers stated their complaints, but Vierra stayed quiet not thinking it was as funny as everyone else did. A loud ringing silenced their complaints, but Valerie fell to the ground clutching her ears with screams.

Vierra jumped down crawling over to her, and cradling her head. Valerie had enhanced hearing which made things a lot more difficult. "Wait," The robot drug out the word, and the ringing stopped causing Valerie to stand.

"He's— no," the robot turned around to them "How could you be worthy? You're all killers."

Steve glared at the deformed robot, "Stark?"

"Jarvis," Tony inquired waiting for an answer. "I'm sorry I was asleep. Or, it was a dream-" Tony looked back down to his tablet curiously. "The reboot must've missed— the legionnaire must've skipped the buggie's suit."

"There was this terrible noise. I was tangled in—" the robot stepped back "Strings. Had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy."

"You killed someone?" Vierra asked. "Wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world we're faced with ugly choices." Thor stepped in front of his daughter protectively "Who sent you?"

"I see a suit of armor around the world." Tony's voice played through the robot surprising the Avengers. "Ultron?" Bruce questioned.

"In the flesh. Well, not yet." The robot looked down to his body "Not in this chrysalis, but I'm ready." Flames tickled Vierra's fingertips whilst Thor gripped his hammer, and Maria cocked her gun.

"I'm on a mission." Maria stood up staring at Steve "What mission?"

"Peace of our time." More of the Avengers robots broke through the walls. Thor pushed his daughter to the ground catching her off guard. He slammed into the robot with his hammer causing its destruction.

Valerie stood up preparing herself to fight, but one of the machines shot at her throwing her through the glass wall. "VALERIE!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463 22 7
MARVEL AU : NOT RELATED TO CANNON MCU OR COMICS view the opening part on light mode, everything else can be dark mode ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™ ----- "What do you mean?"...
14.3K 303 13
"Dad come on he is hot you can't deny it," I tell dad. "You are calling a maniac who killed like 12 people in two days hot," dad asks me shocked. "He...
292K 8.8K 70
BOOK TWO OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ "Miss Stark, may I talk to you... alone?" I tensed at the request. Dad furrowed his eyebrow...
16.7K 570 16
"Who is that?" Tony turns around "Who?" "The one in the basement?" Tony looks at you with a weird look on he's face. Then he looks at Nat, like some...