A night with lions {Got}

By alphabitchy

A young princess finds herself torn between the ghosts of her past and the prospect of an insecure future. Am... More

ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔑𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫
I.
I. I
I. II
I. III
I. IV
I.V
I. VI
I. VII
I. VIII
I. IIX
I. IX
I. X
I. XI
II.
II. XII
II. XIII
II. XIV
II. XV
II. XXI
II. XXII
0.II XXIII
A note in the end

II. XVI

831 29 0
By alphabitchy

𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖑𝖊𝖋𝖙

"What Pod?" She groaned towards his skin as she felt more tired than she did in so long. The mood was so comfortable making her tired.

"Will you be my wife?" He asked as he looked down at her blonde hair. The alarming news made her first stop her slow circles on his skin then look into his face with her eyes widened.

"What?" She laughed because she didn't quite understand the gravity of the situation.

"The war is over and I think I love you" He smiled weakly and terrified that the princess would say no or worse she would laugh at him.

"Yes" She smiled as she leaned in for another kiss. She felt home somehow. Save and warm. The last time she felt like that was when she was crying in her fathers arms a long time ago. With sadness swimming through her mind she broke away her eyes glossy. "But I have to go"

"Why?" He asked with the same sadness in his voice. His grip around her naked waist tightened.

"The dragon is marching south to kill the lion and I don't want both of them to die or even one of them" Jenny said in a clear voice as she helped herself to sit up a little. "The cards are getting remixed and as I'm basically the rightful heir my appearance in the capital could be important" She stood up to get into her dress again. "But please believe me when I say I love you"

The golden lioness breathed out little clouds like she did at the beginning of our story. But now she was free and happy and honorable. She prepared a horse for her ride. For sure she didn't take her stallion because he was her good horse and she had to get to Kingslanding as fast as possible and that would for sure take a horses life. She took Pods horse and left the stallion for him. In her other hand was a horse for her father because she knew who he truly loved and to whom he'd return. How she expected she found Brienne crying in a courtyard in the really moment she had the horses ready. The poor woman didn't deserved that. She deserved someone who truly loved her and cared for her like Tormund. Without a word she gave Jaime his horse as she was already on her chestnut colored one.

"Come on" She said before she made her horse go straight into a wild gallop over the frozen ground between the still smoking heaps of dead bodies. The smells was unbelievable disgusting. She was glad that she would leave it all behind her now but she also knew that this was going to be a very fast and painful ride.

In front of the two riders was the big city of Kingslanding. Her mother was going to die but she couldn't let that happen. She and Jaime split up because he had a different destination than Jenny who rode to find her mother in the Red Keep. Every thing that happened to her had brought her to this moment. And all she ever did was to protect her children; the only ones she truly loved. Her horse sunk knee deep into the mud in front of the mud gate. That gate would also be her way out because it let almost directly to the kitchen and the kitchen door was easy to break into. She was lucky that she was on a horse because by foot she would've been probably dirty to her waist. The city seemed to be completely empty as she rode through it. The silence was scary. The floor made the only sound and it seemed to swallow the horse and the girl. Luckily the entrance wasn't far from her now. She remembered in the golden times how she used to sneak in and out. When Joffrey was still alive and her mother still used to smile. She couldn't believe that her uncle wanted to promise her to Theon Greyjoy back then. The thought made her sad. He didn't deserve what Ramsay did to him.

With angry eyes she stepped to the door. Once again because the door was just made out of old wood and shattered easily. Unsurprisingly there were people working inside. The young lion had fury in her eyes as she walked through the castle. She knew actually where her mother was. Jenny knew about her mothers ruthlessness. She was aware that dany didn't come all this way to ask nicely for the throne. No she was going to take it with fire and blood how her people did it. She was out of breath from running up the stairs of the Red Keep towards her mothers camber. She ripped the door open just to find it empty. Her blood started running cold as she realized that something was going on that she had missed. Suddenly a handmaid stepped into the large chamber. She turned around ready to run away from the little lioness. But Jenny was faster and pushed her to a wall and pointed a dagger to her throat.

"Where's the queen?" She said deadly cold as she bushed the icy metal to the girls throat.

"Executing a captive from Daenerys Targaryen which Euron took as he destroyed her fleet and killed one of her dragons" The brown haired whispered completely terrified. Her voice was thin and shaky.

Jenny let go off her. Maybe her mother forgot that danaerys still had one dragon. A big one which would burn the entire city in a matter of minutes. She was terrified of losing everything she ever loved in her entire life. Jenny was only glad that her soon to be husband was up north still

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 1.9K 7
𝖳𝗁𝖾 π—€π—‹π–Ύπ–Ύπ—‡π—Œ 𝗐𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝗒𝖾𝗍 π—Œπ–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—‹π–Ίπ—… π–½π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ. π– π–Ύπ—€π—ˆπ—‡ π—‡π–Ύπ–Ύπ–½π—Œ 𝖺 𝗐𝗂𝖿𝖾. 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺�...
5.7K 202 33
CURRENTLY ON S6 " there's a million things.. there's a million things I can say .." jon snow x wilding fem oc ~while on his adventure in the north, t...
10.2K 133 24
" Robb...I'm a just a servarnt for your family..." " Well you are more to me than that, Savannah " -------------------------- Savannah Lily was take...
60.6K 1.6K 43
Katarina Rose Lannister would always be a bastard in her older sister Cerseis eyes "You will never be a lion. You will only ever be a little kitty." ...