One Direction One Shots (All...

By purpleeyestelllies

Smutty smut smut!! One shotty shots! Here's a collection of one shots I've written. I'll be updating regular... More

Comments, Likes, and Requests!
Ziam - 100% Not Gay
Zianourry- Iron Man
Larry - Yes, Daddy
Ziall - For A Fucking Necklace
Narry - Don't Speak
Leeronica - Good at my Job
Zourry - Three Hearts, One Hole
Zianourry (Niall-centric) - Well Loved
Ziam - Right In Front Of Me
Lilo - Rumors
Zilo - Who's?
Zouis - On Holiday
Larry - My Dreams Come True
Niall (little bit of Zianourry) - Special Delivery
Nouis - Give You What You Want
Larry - Long Hair Don't Care
3k!
Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication
Lilo - Rumors Pt 2
Ziam - After School
Lirry - Louder
Ziam - Mesmerized
Nouis - Not A Joke
Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication Part 2
Lirry - Suit and Tie
Niam - Voiceover
Zarry - Reality
Liam (and Liam and Liam and Liam) - Déjà vu
Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication Prt 3
Lirry - Award of the Night Goes to
Zouniam - 3rd Bloke's the Charm
Zianourry - Uncharted Territory (Part 1)
Ziam - You Don't, I Do
Narry - Who Needs Scoop Neck Tees When I Have You
Nouis - Sunday Kind of Love
Zilo (a little angsty Larry as well)- Leaked
Niam (side Zouis/way over there Lirry/very far corner Zarry) - Bar Tender
Niam (side Zouis/w.o.t. Lirry/ v.f.c. Zarry) - Bar Tender (Part 2)
Niam (side Zouis w.o.t. Lirry v.f.c. Zarry) - Bar Tender (Part 3)
Niam (side Zouis w.o.t. Lirry v.f.c. Zarry) -Bar Tender (Part 4)
Ziam - Bad Marks
Zianourry - Uncharted Territory (Part 2)
Zarry - Abstinence
Narry - Convince Me
Ziall- Struck "A" Chord
Zouniam - We Own You
Zarry - Lovers in Paris
Lilo - Get Off
Larry - Pretty in Orange
Half Shots (Part 1)
Half Shots (Part 2)
Half Shots (Part 3)
Vol II

Zouis - No More One Night Stands

18.5K 236 139
By purpleeyestelllies

"Dance with me?" Zayn heard a light voice over a shoulder ask. He turned around in the crowded, dimly lit bar to see the vague figure of a small, curvy man with eyes that glowed even in the dark.

"I don't dance," he said regretfully.

The adorable face turned from hopeful to upset on cue, making Zayn's heart break.

"Then, come stand behind me while I dance on you?" he tried again.

Zayn couldn't help the smile that made its way to his face. He nodded and left his drink to take the bright-eyed boy's hand.

He was led to the dance floor and both his arms were wrapped around the tight little body in front of him. He leaned over the boy's shoulder and whispered over the not-so-loud music, "What's your name?"

The one with the curves turned his head and laid it on Zayn's shoulder. Zayn could see his smile in the dark and it made Zayn smile back.

"Louis. Yours?"

"Zayn."

Louis lifted on his toes and kissed Zayn's neck. "Good name," he played.

Zayn leaned into Louis' lips, but they were gone before he could really even feel them. Louis was rocking gently against Zayn's body, while he kept him close.

Zayn felt like he was being lulled into a trance by his movements. He hadn't had much to the drink, but the curve of Louis' ass against his hips was making him drunk.

The music changed and the song gained a steady beat. Louis rocked harder and wrapped his arms around Zayn's neck, pulling him closer from behind.

Zayn felt himself rock back without meaning to, just trying to give this bright boy anything he wanted.

Louis was smiling and giggling and moving on Zayn, and Zayn was losing all his chill. His pants got tighter without permission and he tried to pull back so he didn't offend Louis.

Louis turned around when Zayn pulled away with a disappointed look on his face. Zayn hated that look on such a beautiful face.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?" Louis asked.

Zayn shook his head fervently, "No, of course not. It's not you."

Louis barked a laugh, "Woooow. Haven't even taken me home yet and you're already using the 'it's not you, its me' card." Louis quoted the words.

Zayn ducked his head down, trying to hide how perplexed he was. Not sure what to do so he didn't lose this shining star, he grabbed Louis' hand and brought it to the front of his pants.

Louis yelped but pressed into it with a smirk. "Ooohhh, okay," he laughed. "Well you don't have to worry," Louis soothed and stepped forward to press his own hard on into Zayn.

Zayn growled at the friction and the fact that he'd made this unreal boy hard just by dancing with him.

Louis leaned into Zayn and whispered, "Take me home."

Zayn didn't respond verbally, he just took Louis by the waist and pulled him to the door. Louis was laughing under his arm.

***

"Nice place," Louis complimented.

"Thank you."

"Only the best for Zayn, huh?" Louis looked around and admired a few of the paintings on the wall.

"Then I suppose you belong here," Zayn purred.

Louis looked over his shoulder with a raise eyebrow. "Lines?" Zayn shrugged. Louis tilted his head in consideration, "Honestly I don't care if you use lines, as long as I get to hear that voice."

Zayn went to Louis and tucked him into his arms from behind and put his head on Louis' shoulder. "Wasn't that a line?" he spoke, close to Louis' ear.

Louis shivered and nodded slightly. "Just encouraging you."

Zayn laughed and ran his hands along Louis' hips playfully. His hands travelled from pressing into Louis' hip bones to running over the slight indentions of his abs.

Zayn let his hands wonder while he kissed Louis' shoulder. Then he kissed the back of Louis' neck and tucked his hand under Louis' shirt.

Louis let his eyes close and he swayed slightly under Zayn's tender touch. "So beautiful," he heard Zayn whisper against his skin. Louis preened and arched in Zayn's hands.

Louis was getting short of breath and he hadn't even moved yet. "Zayn," he tried but his voice came out barely above a whisper. Zayn made a noise of acknowledgment anyway. "You're wasting time. You could have me naked underneath you right now."

Zayn gripped at Louis' waist with the suggestion. But released it gently and nuzzled into his hair. "Not a single moment where my hands are on you is a waste of time." He turned Louis around and looked him dead in the eye. "I'm not sure what you're used to. But tonight you're going to let me worship you."

Louis whined and bit his lip with fondness for this dark, kind stranger.

"Is that alright with you?"

Louis nodded quickly.

Zayn returned his hands to Louis' small form and took Louis' shirt off. Louis went willingly with Zayn's movements. Zayn leaned down and kissed over each letter of the tattoo that sprawled across his chest, like he was printing it on Louis himself.

He moved down and took one of Louis' light nipples between his lips. Louis arched into the warmth of Zayn's mouth. Zayn sucked on the bud until it was hard in his mouth and moved on the other, which was hard already.

He gave it the special attention it deserves as well before kissing between his pecs and down to his stomach. Zayn lowered to his knees and kept kissing over each dip and curve of Louis' body.

He kissed one hip then the other while he rubbed his hands up and down his sides. Louis thought he might fall to join Zayn on his knees with the loving attention.

Zayn lowered his hands down Louis' side and let them wander over his jean clad thighs. Zayn kissed over the material on each leg and looked up at Louis.

Louis felt him stop and looked down to wide, adoring eyes. He almost said something ridiculous like Marry Me! before he swallowed it down and said, "Yes?"

Zayn kissed his thigh one more time before answering, "I'd love to feel your skin here," he squeezed Louis strong legs, "too. If that okay."

Louis nodded eagerly and Zayn gave a low chuckle. Louis scrambled to undo his pants but Zayn took both his hands and intertwined their fingers.

"Let me." he said and put Louis' hands by his sides.

Zayn slowly undid Louis' button and zipper while he kissed the light spatter of hair that seemed barely noticeable on his tan stomach.

Louis shivered again with the sensitive touch of Zayn's lips. Zayn pulled down Louis' jeans little by little, making sure to kiss any newly exposed inch of skin before the air even had a chance to reach it.

When Louis' jeans got to his knees he quickly kicked them off and to the side. Zayn smiled up at him and scratch his blunt nails lightly across his thighs.

Louis whined in that needy, higher-pitched voice and Zayn made an appreciative sound. He continued his rain of lips on skin and gradually moved closer to where Louis was tenting his boxer briefs.

Zayn nosed against him and Louis' hand flew to his hair. He gripped it tight in his fingers and said before Zayn could, "You have permission. Just touch me, please."

Zayn nodded as best he could with Louis' hand clenched in his hair. He parted his lips and mouthed over Louis through the material. He tasted the salty sweet taste of him and knew he was leaking already.

He tucked his fingers into Louis' waistband and pulled them down to let Louis' flushed cock spring up. Zayn let the underwear fall to the floor and kissed the base of Louis' length.

Louis moaned and his grip in Zayn's black hair tightened. Zayn ran two fingers up the underside of Louis' cock and let his tongue follow the trail. He continued to leave open-mouthed kisses all over Louis' smooth foreskin.

He wrapped gentle fingers around Louis' base and led his wet tip to his lips. Zayn gathered the precome that was already there with his tongue before putting his lips around him.

Louis groaned and scraped across Zayn's scalp. Zayn melted into the touch and sank down further onto him. He pulled the foreskin back with his hand and tightened his lips around the head, sucking gently to milk more precome out of him.

He gathered that on his tongue as well and then ran his tongue over the first few inches of Louis, letting the wetness of his mouth mix with the wet of Louis' own juice.

Louis was still making small whiny sounds while Zayn worked under him. Zayn let himself sink down until Louis hit the back of his throat. He closed his eyes and relaxed so Louis could feel the warm slide of himself inside Zayn's mouth.

Louis pulled Zayn off and huffed, "I don't want to come yet."

Zayn smiled and kissed Louis' tip. "You can if you want," Louis went to protest but Zayn added, "Don't worry I'll make you come again when I'm inside you."

Louis groaned and bucked forward. Zayn took him in his hand and pumped him with purpose. He opened his mouth and put Louis' head on the edge of his lip.

Louis ran a hand through Zayn's hair as the heat built until he was shooting ropes onto Zayn's tongue. Zayn closed his lips around Louis' head and sucked all he could from him.

He popped off and stood up with a smirk on his face. Louis took Zayn mouth with his and ran his tongue over his own cum sitting on Zayn's tongue.

He let it moved between their tongues before pulling back and watched Zayn swallow it.

Louis put his hands on Zayn's hips and kissed along his jawline. "Take your clothes off."

Zayn pushed his cheek against Louis' and whispered, "Would you like to do it, or would you like to watch?"

Louis trembled, loving both choices. He let his hands move down Zayn's back to his ass while he decided. "I think," he said playfully, "I'd like to watch."

Louis let go of Zayn and sat on the large, plush chair with his eyes moving over Zayn's lithe body.

Zayn didn't sway his hips or bend over suggestively. But his hands moved slowly and surely over his body, and that had Louis filling up against his thigh.

Zayn slid his shirt over his head while Louis watched his stomach tense and relax with the movement. Louis' tongue swiped over his lips with the desire to taste those muscles against his mouth.

Zayn let his shirt fall from his hands and moved to his jeans. They fell almost as easy as his shirt once his got them undone and past his hips. Louis watched them hit the floor and growled.

Zayn looked from Louis' once again hard cock to his face with questions.

Louis got up from the couch and walked to Zayn. "I love watching but I can't just not touch," Louis informed him.

He pushed his and Zayn's hips together and Zayn moaned and let his forehead fall to Louis'.

"Touch me," Zayn breathed.

Louis pressed the heel of his palm into Zayn's erection and tilted his head to kiss Zayn's willing mouth. Zayn took everything Louis gave him, tasting him and pressing into his hand.

Louis ran his hand over him, back and forth, feeling every inch of Zayn in his tight black boxers. His fingers found the curve of Zayn's hard on again and again.

Zayn was much more controlled than Louis had been. He stayed still in Louis' grip and kept quiet while his eyes devoured Louis.

Louis slid Zayn's briefs down his legs and let's Zayn kick them off when he couldn't reach. Louis felt Zayn stand proud between them and had to push closer so he could really feel him.

Zayn wrapped his arms around Louis' waist and picked him up so he was standing on his toes.

"Let me take you to bed," Zayn requested.

Louis nodded with a shy smile and pushed up on Zayn's shoulders so he could hop up and wrap his legs around him. Zayn caught him with both hands under his thighs and kissed him.

Zayn took them both to his room and walked to the bed. Louis try to put his legs down but Zayn held tight.

"Not letting you go yet," Zayn whispered. He knelt down on the bed with Louis still on his hips. He laid them down and held himself up with one arm.

Louis smiled up at him and said, "Its not fair."

Zayn chuckled and asked, "What's not."

"You," he answered seriously. "Now all my one night stands are going to have very high expectations from me."

Zayn face went serious too and said, "I thought I made myself clear by my actions, but let me make myself perfectly plain." Zayn leaned down and bit lightly on Louis shoulder. "I don't plan on letting you have anymore one night stands."

Louis pressed up into Zayn's body and ran his nails down Zayn's back. Zayn growled and lifted Louis legs higher so he could settle between them.

"Will you let me take you home every night, Louis?"

Louis made a needy sound in the back of his throat and pushed his ass down so he could feel Zayn's hard cock against his hole.

"Yes, Zayn, please."

Zayn brought a hand up and wiped Louis' hair off his face. Louis' eyes met Zayn's and he tilted his chin up, asking for a kiss. Zayn granted one, long and slow, while his hand that wasn't holding him up moved down his body to his hole.

"If you can reach, I have a few flavors in the drawer by the bed you can pick from," Zayn told Louis.

Louis laughed and mumbled, "Unbelievable," then reached over and pulled the drawer open.

Zayn kept two fingers firm against Louis' tight rim, teasing with barely any pressure, while Louis felt around for a familiar tube shape. He felt two and picked them up without looking.

He gave them a once over and smiled, "Piña colada? That's ridiculous," but he put the other one down and opened the piña colada with a smirk.

Zayn brought his fingers up to Louis' and Louis covered them in the fragrant gel. Zayn brought his hand back to Louis' tight hole. The lube was cold and Louis hissed, but Zayn quickly warmed it up against Louis' skin and kissed his chest while he did it.

Zayn slipped one finger in slowly and watched as Louis' mouth fell open and his forehead scrunched up and his cock twitched. By the time Zayn's finger was deep inside him, Louis was moaning in that high-pitched voice that Zayn had already become so accustomed to.

He listened closely a when Louis' noises changed from adjusting to wanting he pushed the other finger in and buried them deep.

Louis was breathing fast while Zayn distracted him with kisses and nips all over his neck. He spent an extra couple of minutes on one spot and pulled back to see the light red mark getting darker as the blood rushed back to it.

Zayn growled softly at the mark of ownership Louis let him have. He pulled his fingers out and pushed them in smoothly, gaining speed as Louis started pushing back on them.

"So lovely," Zayn whispered.

Louis whined and pushed down harder. Zayn upped the speed and scissored Louis' pink hole open.

"Zayn, Zayn," Louis choked out.

Zayn hummed into Louis' neck. "Yes, love?"

"Please fuck me. Now. Please, fuck me now," Louis begged.

Zayn dragged his fingers along Louis' walls, enjoying the heat, before pulling them out and reaching for the lube. He gave it to Louis and put his hand up for Louis to put the cool gel on.

Louis waved it away and put some on his own hand. Then he reached down and moved his hand over Zayn, slicking him up. Zayn groaned and his head fell between his shoulders.

"Louis," he breathed.

Louis just smiled and kissed the top of his head. "You're lovely too," Louis complimented.

Zayn looked back to Louis and he couldn't help the complete adoration that overtook him. Louis led Zayn's tip to his hole and Zayn pushed in while he lowered down so their chests were touching.

Louis ran his slick hand up Zayn's side, making him shiver, and to his back so he could pull him closer. Zayn held his breath until he was fully seated inside Louis. Louis sighed, relieved to finally feel full.

"Mmmm, Louis," Zayn murmured.

Louis put his other hand on the curve of Zayn's ass and pulled him as close as he could, so every millimeter of Zayn was inside him.

Zayn stayed still to let Louis adjust, but Louis started moving in small circles and Zayn fisted the sheets to keep from ramming into him to quickly.

"Zayn, move!" Louis demanded.

Zayn laughed and kissed Louis' cheek, "Be careful what you ask for."

Zayn pulled out to the tip and slammed back into him. Louis arched and moaned, but Zayn didn't give him a moment to gather himself before grabbing both of Louis' wrists and putting them above his head.

He slammed in harder and harder while Louis writhed beneath him. Louis' hand were gripping at the pillow while Zayn's fingers surely left bruises.

Zayn sank lower and angled his thrusts up towards the spot that would have Louis screaming.

"Fuck, Zayn! Fuckfuckfuck, right there!"

Zayn smirked and hit the spot again. Louis was a slur of Zayn's name and desperate expletives until his legs clenched around Zayn's waist and his hole clenched around Zayn's cock and he shot hot cum between their chests.

Louis moaned a long, relieved version of Zayn's name when he kept pushing into him, chasing his high.

"Lou, lou, God, you're so beautiful. I love how you feel. I'm gonna come, Lou," Zayn rambled.

Louis leaned up so he could whispered in Zayn's ear, "Fill me up."

Zayn groaned and spilled into Louis' hole. His hips stuttered as he rode out his orgasm. Louis was whining with sensitivity by the time Zayn pulled out and fell next to him.

Zayn didn't waste anytime reaching into the drawer and pulling out a wipe to clean them up. But when he turned back over Louis had his fingers running through the cum on his stomach.

Louis looked over to Zayn and brought his fingers to his mouth. Zayn growled and lowered down to Louis' stomach to get a taste himself. Louis made a pleased sound and put his hand in Zayn's hair.

When Louis' stomach and chest were clean of cum Zayn used the wipe to clean them both up. Then he moved to Louis' sensitive hole and ran the wipe gently over him.

"Zayn," Louis begged and pulled him up to lay with him.

Zayn wrapped Louis in his arms and pulled the blanket up from the end of the bed to cover them.

Louis hummed and snuggled in close to Zayn's warm, tan skin.

"Louis?" Louis hmm'd in response. "Let me take you to dinner tomorrow."

Louis tilted his head up so he could see Zayn. "I'd love that."

"Louis?"

Louis chuckled and said, "Yes, Zayn?"

"Let me take to lunch the next day. And coffee the next morning. And then to the cinema. Then the gallery. Then the park. And wherever else you want to go."

"Zayn?"

"Yes, Louis?"

"Consider my calendar full for a while. You can take me wherever you are."

Zayn kissed Louis' forehead and pulled him back to his chest for the first, but not last, night together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 225 18
just some fluff larry one shots that I wrote coz I was bored. I might add smut but idk if that will happen coz I write terrible smut
2K 112 9
"They have the alphabet all wrong, U and I are supposed to be together." "Is that supposed to charm me or something?" • • • Where Louis plays hard to...
334K 5.3K 29
Smut one shots on times we know what Larry REALLY did behind the cameras. :) From 'everyone has a titanic for the first time face' to 'just a bit of...
4.4K 13 29
This story is a continuation of 'Habit' and therefore takes place in late 2018 but please note that all facts are not up to date with real life event...