Love At First Touch

By stanWAYV2019

There is a beautiful statue of a person in the middle of Lucas' city. The statue is believed to become a huma... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Chapter Two

22 2 3
By stanWAYV2019

A/N: This is still Lucas' P.O.V. I just wanted to give a little back story on why Lucas thinks the way he thinks.

I only had one class in the morning. I scheduled all my other classes after 7:30 PM so that I have nine hours in the middle of the day to do anything I want. After the "wonderful" lecture Mr.Kim gave, instead of running errands, I just went back to my dorm room. Walking back to my dorm room with my head down was quite easy I only had to follow a straight path and that was all. As I walked down the hallway I see a mess in the middle of the hallway Who the hell would leave a mess in the middle of the hallway. As I walked further down I realized it was in front of my door. Oh god. What could they have done now?

I started to take out my keys but then I realized that there was no use because the lock was already broken. First the mess and now a broken lock I slowly pull my door open to find my dresser flipped upside down, my closet face down, and my clothes thrown all over my room. I couldn't just live like this, so I cleaned it up. Half way through cleaning I notice a small note hanging off the back of my door. It read {WARNING} "Go kill yourself". I didn't care at this point they tore through my room and now I have to clean it.

As I fold my last piece of clothing, I realize IT'S ALREADY 1:45. I didn't want to miss meeting this guys friends. So when I mean that I ran out of my dorm, I RAN. I got into the café at 1:48 and went straight to the back. "I am sooooooo sorry Mark, I lost track of time and-" "It's fine just sit down and I'll introduce you to them"

"First let's start with just names" Mark had said. "Me, Mark Lee, Mark for short" said Mark

"Me, Xiao Dejun, XiaoJun for short" said the boy named XiaoJun. He has a very slender face. Not what I used to in meeting guys "Me, Hendery Wong, Hendery for short" Wow someone who has the same last name as me. They all sounded like robots. I replied in a robot voice "Me, Lucas Wong, Lucas for short." They giggled a little.

"I kinda wanna ask you guys something" I said

"Shoot" Mark said

"Why did you choose to be friends with me of all people?"

"Well bad people like to fluff real stories." XiaoJun said

"Yea that Chan-sook said told everyone on campus that you cheated on her with her brother" stated Hendery

"And quite frankly we wanted to hear what actually happened" Mark said as he smiled

I told them the whole thing and they believed me and not Chan-sook. "- And because of this I don't believe in the "L" word." They all looked mad at the same time sad. "Well no that we are all on the same page..." Mark raised his coffee "to a new friendship and a vow to forget that Chan-sook b*t*h" We all raised our coffees "Cheers!"

Who would ever think a my life could flip back to good so fast   

{\\\\\A/N/////} I'm sorry for not publishing in a while, I honestly only thought one person was going to read this. T^T. But now that TWO people are I NEED to be more diligent when writing the next parts{\\\\\A/N/////}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 531 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
747K 29.3K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.5M 48.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
228K 21.9K 55
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...