Keeping A Painful Reminder

By KitStrawberry

Trinity is a normal teenage girl about to start high school until one awful night. She spends the following m... More

That night
"Playing victim"
The Test
Stupid fucking stick...
What if?
Cassy
Tell them
The past
Cassys room
hall neighbors
Doctor appointment
So not a date
Sleepover
Trevor pt.1
Trevor pt.2
Another note
Moving in
Dating
Boyfriend v.s Bestfriend
Unwanted feelings
Sick day
Whats best for her
Make up cake
Kick to the ribs
Shes cute. You gonna keep her?
Exposed
Possible future
Possible future pt2
Death drive
Damsel in distress
Anemia
But hes "really sorry" ma
Alone
Awakening
Poor Trinity
Girlfriends
Not yet
What ever you want baby
True love
Happily ever after? Not in the real world.

Chris

319 12 9
By KitStrawberry

A week after the doctor appointment
(Trinitys pov)

After waking up and going down stairs to eat Trinity went back to her room to get ready for work. Putting on a plain black long sleeve shirt with black and white striped fingerless gloves that went up to her elbows, black jeggings, black boots, and a thick black hoodie with a cute scarf under it, she grabbed her name tag and shoes and went downstairs again.

"I'm heading out" she called out to Sarah who was the only one left in the house.

"Okay!" Came the reply from upstairs.

Patting her pockets she realized she hadn't grabbed her phone. "Hey Sarah?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you grab my phone for me I think I left it in the room." Trinity called out looking to see where her keys were in case the door was looked when she got off work.

Finding them she put her keys into her bag she looked over at Sarah coming down the stairs with her phone. Looking down at her stomach she gasped.

"What is it?!" Sarah asked rushing to her side.

"I could've sworn the baby just moved... Wait no that's just my stomach growling." Trinity said giggling.

"You scared the hell out of me you bitch!" Sarah snapped playfully smacking Trinitys arm.

"Hehehe sowy" Trinity said taking her phone from Sarah." Welp I'm gonna get going now I'll see you around 4ish if your home." Trinity said walking to the door.

"Uh I think I have a shift at the mall today so probably won't be home till around 7 so see ya then" Sarah said walking to the threshold with her.

"Alrighty then" Trinity replied turning to hug her friend then starting to walk to work.

One downside of living with the Cartwrite's is that their home was further from the Kroger's therefore Trinity had to leave sooner and wear more layers of clothes so that she wouldn't freeze to death on her way.

Once at work she put her bag in a locker and went to her bagging station. Since it wasn't that busy she decided to play on her phone a bit getting of whenever a customer came.

About half way through her shift she gotta text from Chris.

Chrisy boo

Hey~

Blondyberry

Hey!

Chrisy boo

Do you work today?

Blondyberry

Uh ya Im actually at work right now

Why?

Chrisy boo

Just curious

Which work is it?

Blondyberry

I'm working at Kroger today

Chrisy boo

Ah okay

Where was it again?

Blondyberry

Why?

Chrisy boo

Cause once I'm done moving I want to come see you

Blondyberry

But that won't be for like another week right?

So why would you get the address now when you'll just forget later and my precious efforts will have been in vain

Chrisy boo

First of all chill your majesty

Second I can save it to my phone now so that I can surprise you when the time comes

duhhhh

Blondyberry

Hey don't go  getting sassy with me mister

Chrisy boo

Then use your brain and I won't

Blondyberry

Woooow rude much?

I've gotta get back to work ttyn

Chrisy boo

Ttyn? Wot that mean?

Blondyberry

First of all don't steal my words "Wot" is my word so only I can use it

Second ttyn = Talk To You Never

Bye~

Chrisy boo

Oh... Well bye! Hmph rude little brat

Putting her phone back in her pocket she helped the customer in front of her. After a few more hours of helping out more customers Trinity went to go clock out.

As she was walking to the break room she felt a tap on her shoulder. Turning she started to say " Sorry my shift just ended you'll have to find-" stopping mid sentence when seeing who it was she gasped a put her hand over her mouth.

"Chris!" She exclaimed happily throwing her self at him in a hug.

"Hey kitten" he chuckled hugging her back tightly.

"One don't call me kitten you know I hate cats second ouch to tight" she groaned out the last part laughing when he quickly loosened the hug but still not letting her go.

"Sorry" he mumbled into her shoulder as he layed his head on it. Trinity was sure it looked ridiculous due to the high difference but she didn't care. In fact she found it cute.

"It's fine but hey I still gotta go clock out and grab my stuff." She said wiggling out of the older boys hold.

"Nuuu don't leave meeee~" he said whining like a child and grabbing her hand.

"You can't come with me to the break room. Your not allowed back there." Adding when seeing him pout, "don't worry I won't take long."

"You'd better not. We may not have seen each other in a few years but I ain't waiting on you forever" he said in mock seriousness straightening to his full height.

"Woow I see how it is... I'll be right back." She said walking into the break room. Rushing to grab her stuff she didn't even notice the note stuffed in her hoodie pocket as she put it on. Clocking out she went back to were she had left Chris.

Seeing he wasn't there she looked around thinking did that fucker really leave me? Scoffing she walked out of the store. 

Blondyberry

Where did you go?

Chrisy boo

Well it is a store. I needed to buy something

You didn't think I just came for you did you?

Blondyberry

Oh okay...

Do you want me to wait for you outside or should I just go home?

She responded slightly butthurt by his words.

Chrisy boo

No no no no.

Just wait for me inside by the left exit.

I promise it will be worth the wait. And you know I was just kidding right?

I came here for you and just decided might as well kill two birds with one stone ya'know?

Blondyberry

Wait..so your telling me that you see me as a bird you need to kill with a stone?

Cool!

Chrisy boo

Wtf? No!

Just wait for me at the door.

blondyberry

Yes sir!

Putting her phone back into her pocket Trinity walked just barely inside the door she leaned against the wall. Closing her eyes for a moment she opened them when hearing a males voice.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing just standing by yourself?" He asked in what she assumed was supposed to be a seductive voice.

Looking the boy up and down he was a little above average in looks looked to be about a year older then her. Deciding to humor him she answered in a light but equally seductive voice,"well I was waiting for my friend...they said they needed to get something from here."

"How bout you ditch your friend and hang out with me instead cuteness" he said taking a step towards her.

"Hmm and why would I do that when I don't even know your name?" She said in a cute voice.

"Well that part can be easily fixed sweetheart" he said smirking.

"Oh really?" She said trying not to cringe at the pet name.

"Yeah." He said taking another step towards her. "My name's Trevor"

"Well it's nice to meet you Trevor but-" she started to say.

"But she's got plans so she has to go now" a deep voice interrupted from behind Trevor.

"Chris! What took you so long?" She said cheerfully running over to him.

"Sorry but I promised you cake didn't I?" He said trowing the arm that wasn't occupied by the cake over her shoulder.

"Oooooo yay! Cake!" She said grinning.

"Who's he?" He said nodding in the general direction of Trevor.

"I dunno just some rando guy" she said shrugging eyes fixed on the cake.

"Oh" Chris replied eyeing Trevor.

"I-I wasn't hitting on your girl man, I swear" Trevor said looking scared.

"Pshhhhhhhhhh I call bullshit on that" Trinity laughed missing the assumption of her and Chris being a thing.

"I'm s-sorry" Trevor said before quickly scurrying away.

"Woooow... Where'd all the bravado go dude?" Trinity asked snickering while turning to leave the store.

Following beside her Chris guided her to his car.

"Oooooo fancy" Trinity said reaching for the door handle but being stopped by Chris's hand beating her to it. Watching him open the door for her Trinity wondered what had gotten into her childhood friend. Not that I'm complaining she thought getting into the car.

"Such a gentleman" she said wiggling her eyebrows once he was in the car.

"Oh shudap" he said starting the car.

"Where we going?" She asked.

"You'll see" he replied grinning over at her.

"Mkay I'm going to sleep till we get there then" she said curling her legs up to her chest and leaning on the door.

"Alright. Have a nice nap sweetheart." He said glancing over at her.

Closing her eyes she quickly drifted off to sleep wondering where the day would lead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

920K 26.5K 45
**The timeline is from 2016 to May of 2018 & is a little messy** 16 year old Maisie has always been the quiet, invisible girl. Until Friday night, he...
8.2K 288 44
Book I of ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ After feeling invisible for so long she finally was seen by the one boy that was supposed to be off limits...
37.6K 669 24
Half way through senior year Olivia has a drunken one night stand with her best friends friend. Then it turns into friends with benefits. Then it t...
67.5K 1.6K 29
15 year old Estella never expected her to flip upside down in a span of few weeks . The unexpected death of her foster parents Getting a positive p...