His Help || Bang Chan FanFict...

By moon-mai

"This might sound really really weird, but I need your help. Very honestly you were the only person I could t... More

1| We're Going Shopping
2| I Need Your Help
3| Let's Meet Up
4| Coincidence
5| Surprise
6| First Dance Class
7| Pizza
8| Scared
9| What's Up With Everyone?
10| A Chance I should Take
11| Felix
12| Dinner And Chaos
13| Propose
14| More To The Story
15| Goodnight
16| Little Girl
17| I Knew
18| Leave
19| Your Way
20| So Sorry
21| It's A Plan
22| Can I have This Dance?
23| Emma
25| Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE
NEW BOOK

24| The Wedding

2.6K 98 36
By moon-mai

(Wednesday, August 28)

Today was finally the day. The day we had prepared loads of things for. The wedding day. I was in my room panicking about my earrings that I just couldn't find. They were quite expensive and fitted my clothing so nicely that I refused to wear another pair.

"LUNA WHY ARE YOUR EARRINGS IN MY ROOM?" Felix screamed from his room.

There they were. Thank god. I was fully dressed, and my earrings were gone and that had me panicking all the way to who knows where. In my heels I ran to Felix' room. I looked at Felix who seemed to be more stressing then me. "Why are you stressing?" I asked him.

"I can't get my tie right!" he screamed.

"Jesus come here", I said as did his tie for him.

"Why so much make up, you look like a fucking birthday cake", Felix said, sounding relieved that I did his tie for him.

"Shut your face before I fuck up your tie", I said with raised eyebrows.

"Stress makes us curse more than normal, if mom hears us she will kill us", Felix laughed.

"FUCK!" we heard from mom's room.

"Talk about stress. I think she is stressed enough herself", we laughed. "You're done. Lemme check up on mom. Where are my earrings?"

"On the nightstand", he pointed as he walked to his closet and took out his shoes.

"Thanks", I took the earring and put them in as I walked to my mom's room. "What's up, you sound stressed", I laughed.

"I don't know which shoes to wear", she said as she had at least ten pairs in front of her.

I looked closely at all of them and chose the one that fit the best on her dress. "That one for sure."

"Thank you, because I couldn't choose one", she said as she took the pair I chose and put them on.

I walked back out but before I could she stopped me. "Luna wait, turn around."

I turned around and looked at her with a confused look. She just smiled at me and walk closer, placing a hand on my face. "You look beautiful. Chris is going to pass out if he sees you."

"Stop it, mom", I said embarrassed. "You look prettier."

"I could never compare your beauty to anything. You're one in a million Luna", mom said in whisper.

"I wanna be one in a million too mom", Felix said whiney from the entrance of mom's room.

"But you are also one in a million Felix. Both my children are one in a million", she said as she hugged both of us. "My beautiful children."

Mom's phone went off which made us all turn to her phone on her bed. "Oh, it's Chris' mom."

"Hello", she said as she picked up.

(...)

"Okey I'll tell Luna."

(...)

"Yes, I'll meet you at my place. Bye."

"What are you gonna tell me?" I asked as she tossed her phone on the bed.

"That, Chris is picking you up for the wedding", she said on which I rose my eyebrows. "He wants to enter the wedding with you."

"Oh", I said not able to hold back the smile forming on my face.

"Shy?" Felix said with a grin. "Someone is blushing!"

"Stop it", I said as I lightly shoved him. "I'm gonna do some extra touches. I still have to put those little diamond bobby pins in my hair."

I quickly walked to my room and took out the bobby pins and placed a few of them in my hair carefully. I took a last glance at myself in the mirror, making sure everything was good in place.

I breathed out and walked to my closet and took my matching bag placing it around my shoulder.

The bell rung and before I could go Felix rushed downstairs to get the door. My mom quickly walked in my room and looked at me. "Turn around one time", she said on which I quickly obligated. "Perfect. Now let me go downstairs to get the camera because I think it's Chris."

"Mom it's not like he is proposing or something, it's just a wedding we're going to", I said with a nervous laugh.

"Still. He hasn't seen you so dressed up, he is going to have a visual attack", mom said.

"Mom!" I said whiney. "Don't use street language it doesn't suit you."

"Does it look like I care", she said quirking up an eyebrow. "You're only allowed to come downstairs when we call you."

"Fine", I sighed. "It feels like I'm doing prom all over again."

"Good, but this time with Chris and not some random guy I knew you would dump", she said with a smug smile.

"Amazing", I said as I face palmed myself.

She quickly went downstairs and I just waited until they would call me. Not long after I heard my name being called from downstairs. I straightened my dress and walked out of my room to the stairs. I walked down slowly, scared that I would trip with my heels. I slowly walked to the living room where the rest were and was greeted with camera flashes on and Chris standing in the middle.

Yes, my family and his family are quite dramatic. But nonetheless I love them both.

Chris just stared at me wide eyed with his mouth slightly open. "Wow", I saw him mouth, making me smile and tug a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. I walked closer to him and he reached out his hand for me which I gladly took. "You look-" he said, eyeing me up and down with twinkling eyes, "-stunning, gorgeous, mesmerising", he said in whisper. "Just beautiful."

"Stop it", I said covering his eyes with my hand.

He just placed his hand on mine and pulled it down so that his eyes were rested on mine. "Don't be embarrassed. You look gorgeous, words can't even describe."

"Okey that's enough you lovebirds I can't take any more before I'm gonna start puking", Felix said, interrupting our moment.

"Oh come on Felix, you ruined the moment", Hannah said while she held the camera up. "Move I'm trying to get them on camera!"

I looked at her but the blood quickly rushed to my face so I turned back around and saw Chris looking at me with hopeful eyes. "I could kiss your right now, but that would be kind of inappropriate. So I owe you one", he whispered so the others wouldn't hear. "Is everyone ready to go?"

"All ready", all the parents said in unison.

Everybody went to the car. Mom and Felix together, the Bang parents with Hannah and Lucas and then lastly me and Chris together.

Chris held the door open for me and I smiled at him and got in. He ran to the driver's seat and got in himself. He looked at me one last time with the brightest smile.

"You're making me think you like my dressed up look more than my neutral me", I joked.

"I love every state of you. With or without make up", he said in a low voice as his hands cupped my face bringing it closer. "I think I just unlocked a new beauty version of you", he joked.

A tap on the window retained us from going further and it didn't surprise us that it was Felix looking at us with a warning face. I rolled my eyes at him and Chris rolled down the window. "Yes Felix."

"Watch it", he said, eyeing us before walking away.

"Guess we'll have to wait a bit for that", he mumbled.

He started driving to the church and it took us quite a while. My aunt was quite religious so she was determined to marry in a church. Not that anyone was against it. He quickly parked the car and stepped out, running to my door and opening it. I laughed at him and the took the hand he reached for me. We quickly walked to the front where there were reserved seats for family and close friends and sat down on the second row.

"I guess you could say we are just on time, look", Chris said as he pointed at the door and the rest of my family came walking in. Everybody took a seat and before we knew it the music started to play.

Everybody stood up and turned around to look at the bride who was walking in with her arms around her dad's arm. The small little girls throwing petals all on the ground with smiles on their faces. To think about this being me one day gave me another kind of excitement.

Chris inched closer to me and while the bride was walking he whispered something. "One day that's going to be you. Walking down the aisle and that's going to be me standing there under the altar waiting for you."

I don't think I have ever turned around that fast so quickly. His eyes were twinkly and he looked down at me with the sweetest smile. "You're going to give me heart attack on my aunt's wedding", I whispered shockingly.

Before he could say anything again the music died down and the and the priest started talking.

"Brandon Heiss, do you take Marie Lee to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?"

"I do", the groom said with a smile.

"Marie Lee, do you take Brandon Heiss to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?"

"I do", aunt Marie responded, also with a smile.

"Then you may now kiss the bride", the priest said and in a friction of seconds they were kissing and the crowd was going wild. Everybody standing up and clapping their hands. A sudden happiness going through everyone.

Later on everybody moved to next location where the party could start. I decided that I would go congratulate my aunt. "Chris let's congratulate my aunt."

"Sure, let's go", he said as he took my hand and we walked to my aunt.

As we walked to my aunt she looked at me with a smile and when she saw my intertwined hand she went full shook mode which made me smile even brighter. She was really busy with the wedding that I wasn't able to tell her yet and I knew that she would be super happy for me.

"Luna!" she happily said as she stood up and hugged me.

Chris slowly loosened his grip and walked to Brandon to congratulate him separately.

"Congrats!" I said. "Gosh it finally happened."

"Thank you and tell me about it", she said as she loosened her grip. "Who's sexy boy over there", she said as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"My boyfriend", I said with a smile that I was trying to hide. And at that moment Chris walked over to me and smiled at my aunt.

"Congratulations on your marriage", Chris said.

"Thank you, Christopher right?", my Aunt said as she held out her hand.

"My full name yes, but you can call me Chan if you'd like", Chris said. Right only close people called him Chris.

"Alright Chan", she said with a smile. "Luna why didn't you tell me earlier."

"You were quite busy so I didn't really have the time to do so", I said. "I think uncle Rob is coming, try not to kill him after all he is your brother", I joked.

Chris and I walked back to our seats and greeted a few people that we knew. And finally it was time for the dance. Everyone prepared themselves and stood in their positions. Chris stood in front of me, slightly further away and gave me a wink which made me laugh. "You're crazy", I mouthed.

"But you love it", he mouthed back and then the music started playing.

Without any mistakes he walked forward and held my hand. And we danced, the way we had practiced it, only better. I'm not sure if it was because of the beautiful sky that made him look even more handsome or if it was the man in suit attraction I had, but he looked gorgeous. Not to mention how he stared at me without even looking away.

He turned me around once and held me firmly in his grip, a little pause, and he spoke up. "You look gorgeous today."

"You don't look all too bad yourself Christopher Bang", I said and he turned me again.

The dance ended not long after and just come to think about it, this dance is now the reason me and Chris are a thing. Funny how asking for his help could turn everything in a twist and make me the happiest person ever. Chris really is one of a kind.

There was not much to do now at the wedding and I was slightly getting bored. I didn't really like dancing in such a big crowd so dancing was no option for me. Weddings were never my thing and not to mention that Chris was almost falling asleep himself. I nudged his side making him turn to me. "I'm bored", I said.

He firstly just looked at me and breathed out. "Let's ditch the party", he said with a smile.

"You're crazy, what if they find out?" I said, but it wasn't a bad idea.

"Oh please, look our mom's they're dancing and not even caring where everyone is and my dad is drinking with one of his friends. Felix is out there somewhere probably asking Aria to be his girlfriend", he said.

"Jesus finally Felix", I said. He looked at me with a quirked up eyebrow, waiting for an answer. "Fine alright, let's go then."

He took my hand happily and we started running towards the building next to the field where the party took place. Of course somebody had to see us, thank god it was only aunt Marie looking at us questionably. I quickly ran up to her and explained what were doing(excluding the us getting bored part because after all it was her wedding). She giggled at my words and winked at me. "Take a bottle", she said, giving me a bottle of way to expensive champagne.

"Thanks", I quickly said as I ran back to Chris, him laughing at the bottle I was holding. "What, might as well make it fun up there."

He took my hand again and we quickly ran to the building. I saw Felix and Aria talking behind a tree and I nudged Chris again. "Look", I said pointing at them.

All of a sudden we saw Aria nodding happily and Felix just smashed his face in her's. "Finally", Chris and I said at the same time.

While laughing we walked inside the building, running up the stairs going to the roof. "I'm telling you I'm the worst when it gets to drinking so bear with me", I laughed.

"Ladies first", he said handing me the bottle.

"Okey then", I said taking the bottle. "I'm gonna regret this so badly."

The bottle was empty quicker than I thought. I wasn't drunk okey, just a little tipsy. Okey, maybe we were drunk.

"You're crazy", I said with a horrible laugh. "From where did you even find those damn water balloons."

He just laughed along wiping away tears. "I don't know they were just in my car."

"I can't anymore", I said clutching my stomach as I tried to calm down. "You're serious aren't you."

"Heck yeah I am", he said as he calmed down. The second we looked at each other we started laughing again hysterically. "Are you in though?"

"Fuck yeah I am", I said as we stood up again leaning over the roof a bit. "We're gonna get in so much trouble."

"It's worth it though", he said handing me a filled water balloon. "Three, two, one. DROP!"

We both dropped it down, directly turning back around and hiding as we laughed again. We heard people scream and talk loudly as we tried to hold our laughter.

"We're fucked", I said.

"Not if we're faster", he said taking my hand and leading me to the exit. We ran as quickly as we could down the stairs almost falling and not being able to keep our laughter. My heart was beating in my chest out of excitement as we ran to his car.

"You can't drive", I said realising how drunk we actually were.

"You're right", he said. He quickly took out his phone and called a taxi. "I hope no one knows it was us", he said, chuckling at his words.

Not long after a taxi came and we were laughing again hysterically in the backseat. We were resting our backs against the seats out of breath. I turned to look at him already feeling madly tired. He looked back at me and smiled. "I love you", he said in a whisper.

"I love you too", I said.

He came closer to me but even before we could kiss, I fell against his chest. Sleep was taking over and god knows what happened after that. I was just knocked out.

But it was all worth the laugh. The wedding wasn't as bad as I thought it would have been and that all thanks to Chris. If I wasn't half passed out on his chest right now, I would've definitely told him. So here I am thanking him in my mind.

Thank you Chris.

____________________________

This was the last chapter before the epilogue:(( can't believe how quickly this went by

I'll give you guys some more updates when I upload the epilogue!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 13.9K 66
"So all of this was a bet." I said in a small voice letting the tears fall down my face. "Hmm." He hummed as an answer. "And you made me believe tha...
6.3K 155 20
You and Hyunjin have been best friends for a really long time already. You knew each other since the two of you were 15 Which means that you know St...
3.1K 203 11
◜"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠�...
112K 3.5K 34
you've never talked to me even though we're taking the same class for like half a year and now you suddenly noticed me at some stupid party on the s...