Stuck in Naruto?!

By PanaceaCaix

Hi my name's Ann! and I am obsessed with the anime Naruto... Welp! dat's all I have to say! COME JOIN ME, TH... More

I'm in Naruto?!
My chakra nature
Prophecies and Friends
Naruto
Time Travel
School
A day with Naruto
Killer Fangirls
New teams and Akatsuki
Why they kidnapped Ann
New Chaputar
Ariadne
Issue's
With the Akatsuki
I'm back in Konoha
Misunderstandings
Fighting to graduate?!
Fighting Neji
New Chaptah
How I waste my time in this generation
I'M SORRY IF DIS CHAPTER IS CRINGY FOR YOU!!
Chunin Exam: Begin!
Chunin Exam: Part One
Chunin Exam: Part Two
Chunin Exam: Part Three
Filler
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Filler
Filler
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 33

2.2K 113 17
By PanaceaCaix

Ann's POV
I don't know how long its' been since we traveled away from the base. I seriously have no idea.

Kisame and Itachi just kept on walking, and walking, it's like they're not tired at all!

"Ann, Naruto, and the others' are heading to Gaara right now."

"Mm! Let's get it on with Itachi!"

"Stop making those inappropriate remarks!"

I agree with Ron!

"Hell yeah, sister!"

"Why is she laughing?" Kisame questioned as he glanced at Itachi, who just shrugged.

"Itachiii~~" I suddenly giggled, tripping my way over to him. He tensed up slightly when I leaned my face into his back.

"Whyy you're such a ffinne specimen," I blurted out as I hugged him from behind.

No...

That wasn't me.

**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**
As if in an instant, I was inside my own mindscape with Ariadne and Ron behind me.

Except Ron was wearing a small smirk as he stared down at me. "Hey!! You're controlling me!" I yelled.

"Oh, honey, no," He replied, chuckling slightly. "I am simply... giving you some tips."

"Ron, just let her be, please," Ariadne grumbled as she rolled her eyes, and layed on her stomach.

"5 minutes, plleeaasee~" Ron cooed as he gave me 'cute' eyes, making me sigh.

"Just 5 minutes, alright?"

"Yes."

**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**
3rd POV
"Itachii-kuun~~" Ann smirked as she went under his arm to stare at his eyes. To her awful luck, he just stared down at her, blankly.

"Neee~ you're so hard to crack."

Ron, who was currently taking over Ann's body, then grasped Itachi's chin, slowly leaning upward.

"Oh, hell no!!" The younger girl suddenly screamed, quickly taking over. Her left hand was grabbing the back of Itachi's neck, while her right hand tried to pry it off.

Ann's POV
"Stop it!!" I felt a bit embarrassed. It was like I could only control half of my body.

RROONNNNN!

"Ron, stop!"

"What the hell.." Kisame murmured before facepalming and walking forward. "Catch up with me, Itachi, I'll go on ahead," he called out.

Itachi blinked and glanced down at me as I had a mental battle with myself.

Itachi's POV
"Stop it..!" Ann yelled as her left hand started reaching down my back, going lower.. and lower.

"What do you think you're doing?" I questioned, harshly grabbing her wrist, and twisting it, making her cry out.

"It's not me..!" She wailed.

Then, something strange happened.

I was suddenly somewhere else. And to make things stranger, there was an enormous wolf and flamingo right in front of me.

"Why hello there~~" the flamingo gave me a wink, while the wolf snorted.

Is this.. genjutsu?

"Itachi, how'd you get in here?!" Ann turned her back, and stared at me, in shock.

"Who are they?" I pointed to the creatures in front of me. "I recalled you have only one tailed beast, who is the other one?" I questioned, gesturing to the flamingo.

"That guy..?" Ann squinted her eyes as she glanced towards the pink-colored creature. "Eh.. that's--"

"Shush, hooligan!" The flamingo yelled as it flapped around, creating powerful wind currents. "It is only I who gets to introduce I!"

"Itachi, baby, don't listen to him," Ann stated as she suddenly appeared beside me, and covered my ears.

Baby..?

"You didn't answer my question," I said, only to be shushed once more.

"Hooligan! It is I, the great and powerful flamingo, Ron!" The flamingo dramatically flipped his head around, only to look like as if he'd broke his neck.

"Ariadne," the wolf introduced, boredly. "The name's Ariadne."

"Itachi!!" Ann shook my arm as she bit her lip. "Get outta my head!" She yelled as if she were embarrassed.

"Itacchii..!!" I felt a small shove on my stomach, making me go back to reality. "Don't do that again!" Ann stated.

"Hn."

We continued walking, trying to keep up with Kisame, who seemed to be quite far already.

Ann surprisingly didn't bother talking, and instead hummed a small tune to herself. Although I could hear some lyrics throughout the whole time.

I couldn't understand what she was mostly saying, all I could understand was 'Boy With Luv'.

It must be a language from her other world.

"Ann," I called out, making her stop humming as she glanced over to me, confused.

"Yes?"

"Tell me what will happen in the future," I said, taking in her slightly shocked expression. "You say you know what will happen since.. that anime."

"I-Itachi, I can't do that," she replied, sadly, as she avoided eye contact. "It might change everything.. hell, I'm already changing things just by existing here."

"Judging by your tone, these changes are.. not what's supposed to happen, am I right?"

"Half-way," she said, nodding slightly. "Itachi, look! Kisame's over there!" She blurted out as she pointed ahead.

It would seem she's trying to stop where this conversation is going.

Well, I'll just ask her later then.

Timeskip
Ann's POV
**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**
"Ariadne, I think it's time we made an actual plan," I stated as I crossed my arms.

"I agree, we should start planning about how we can somehow save the tailed beasts from being captured," Ariadne inquired.

Ron just sighed. "I did not sign up for this," he muttered.

"You're not even a tailed beast, dude!"

"You're right!! I'm a majestical creature, not a beast!"

"Silence, both of you."

Ariadne sat up, and somehow, I heard a loud creaky noise behind me, almost like a door. "Let's recall first," Ariadne said.

"Ooh~ Memories," Ron mused before skipping his way inside the large doors that suddenly appeared. It looked kind of hilarious, considering the fact he is a flamingo. "Hey, wait up!" I called out as I followed right after him.

It felt as if I was walking into an enormous library, but that wasn't the case. I noticed the shelves all around, filled with what seemed to be books- or so I thought.

"This one looks promising!" Ron snatched up a random book and opened it. Suddenly, a pile of smoke escaped, at first it was all grey and empty until it slowly started to show some sort of scenario.

"Aw--hell noo!! NEEJIII!!"  I suddenly saw myself crying in my living room as I clutched a pillow tightly. "Why did you have to die?!?!?"

I blinked. "Yep. We are definitely saving Neji," I said while Ariadne hummed in agreement. "Well, there is also Asuma, Jiraiya.. anyone else?"

"We might be able to save the 2-tails, Matatabi, and the 6-tails, Saiken."

"Oh, right! I almost forgot about them," I mumbled as Ron took another book from the shelves.

"What about the bad guys? Like Konan, Nagato, and.. other bad people."

"I'll leave that to Naruto," I stated immediately. "I don't exactly power to change people's hearts or something."

"Hmm, I agree with you on that."

**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**
Itachi's POV
It's been a while since Kisame and I had started to extract the One-tail. Ann has been good, surprisingly.

She stood by on a nearby tree, leaning on it slightly. Her eyes looked to be in a daze, but I knew she was communicating with the beasts inside her.

I will admit I was a bit shocked, I never knew she had two beasts inside her. And not to mention, one of them is a flamingo.

She's... strange, indeed.

Timeskip

"Shadow clone jutsu!" I whisper-yelled as I leaned over to the side of the tree.

Okay, so the plan was that I'll go find Yugito Nii, the jinchuriki of Matatabi. Since she would be the next target of the Akatsuki, I should warn her, and maybe try to help her.

"Good. Now let the shadow clone stay here."

I know.

I started to cough a bit loudly, gaining the attention of Kisame. "I'll go do.. bathroom stuff!" I called out before turning the corner.

My shadow clone nodded to me and took my place as I started jumping up on to the trees.

They'll notice I'm gone.

"Their attention should be divided, so it might take a while for them to realize that you've replaced yourself."

That's a good thing, I guess...

"Yugito.. wait for me!" I whispered, feeling a slight buzz in my eyes. It was then everything looked clearer than ever, and I could see life energy, like from the trees and stuff.

"Follow my lead."

Alright.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 1.3K 33
after finally defeating muzan everything is finally at peace but a lot has risked their life including their beloved Sakura Hashira, Hanami Kanna. Ka...
1.1M 39.3K 53
Hey~ I'm Kuroi. I have a voice in my head that's been there since I can remember, a wolf the size of a car, and I'm a Narutard. While watching the an...
24K 547 15
Yuki Ayumu was an ordinary girl that loved Naruto. Specially the Akatsuki. She wishes she could be apart of that world. Unfortunately, she dies in a...
13.9K 691 27
After 3 years living and training with the Akatsuki, Ayame returns to the village, but will everything return to normal? Or will the things that happ...