HIS SECRET | Book #1 | THE H...

By Bradleys_Toothpick

More

Authors Note
Welcome!!!
THANK YOU ALL!
Bradleys_Toothpick
⭐️How To⭐️
Prologue
~ONE~
~TWO~
~THREE~
~FOUR~
~FIVE~
~SIX~
~SEVEN~
~EIGHT~
~TEN~
~ELEVEN~
~TWELVE~
~THIRTEEN~
~FOURTEEN~
~FIFTEEN~
~SIXTEEN~
~SEVENTEEN~
~EIGHTEEN~
~NINETEEN~
~TWENTY~
~TWENTY ONE~
~TWENTY TWO~
~TWENTY THREE~
~TWENTY FOUR~
~TWENTY FIVE~
~TWENTY SIX~
~TWENTY SEVEN~
~TWENTY EIGHT~
~TWENTY NINE~
~Thirty~
Sneak Peak of "His Revenge" Book 2 of The Mafia Series
Acknowledgements For the New Rewrite 🤍
Dedication
*New Prolgue*

~NINE~

23K 813 69
By Bradleys_Toothpick

Damien

I've tossed and turned all goddamn night, and I'm still pissed at her for how she acted. I mean, I was honest with her. I could have kept it to myself and not warned her that I'm not into relationships.

Usually, when I ask someone to become my submissive, I already have the contract printed. I make them read every single line. Then we'd discuss and make mutually agreed upon adjustments before we both sign.

I have two contracts. One lasts thirty days and one that lasts three months. I was going to let her choose, let her read it over, and go from there. But she jumped up and stormed inside my truck demanding I take her home.

Hearing that I didn't do relationships is what caused her outburst. I made sure, to be honest, and upfront. I can't do relationships. I swore to myself when I was younger after seeing my father mentally and physically abuse my mother that when I grew older, I wouldn't allow myself to get attached to a woman.

I'd never want another woman to go through what my mother went through. No way I could live with myself if I ever treated a woman like my father treated her. If I don't commit and do no longer than three months, I'll never have to test it.

My father wasn't always so bad. Of course, the man was a pure fuck head, but he used to love and cherish my mother. I've seen it myself, the smiles she used to wear. She didn't smile much leading up to her death.

No, she lived in fear and humiliation. She was broken. She would try to hide it with makeup, scarves, and dark sunglasses, but I saw through her attempts. I was determined from that point on, I would never allow myself an opportunity to do what he did to her. I came from him. Molded and taught by him.

I should be happy she got upset and told me to go to hell. I should've never gone as far as I did with her. I was so caught up in her that I didn't care who got hurt or how much shit I could have created.

She was fucking amazing. Her sweet little moans. Her body felt so warm and soft. Her movements as she obeyed my words. What the fuck is happening to me??

"Damien, you up?" I hear from outside my door. Rubbing my hands over my face, I check the time and realize it's already two in the afternoon.

I open the door to Cole standing on the other side with a smirk on his face, "looks like you had a great night's sleep," he says in amusement.

"You're hilarious," I roll my eyes. "So, what did you want?" I ask.

"Well, I came to make sure you were up. Josh Williams has a bonfire planned for this evening and I thought I would bring you with me. Introduce you to some crazy-ass friends," he laughs.

"I don't know Cole, I've had the worst sleep possible and it's my last day off from the club for who knows how long." I mentally groan at the thought of going to work tomorrow night. Not that I mind going to work, but it's "show" night. The big talent from around the state come and play scenes in front of an open audience. I love seeing those and I can't watch them if I'm working.

"Come on!" He whines, "Jacks is going to bring some good bud. Smoking and having a few drinks won't make you have to exert yourself," he tries to persuade.

"Fine. But I can't get wasted. I don't want a fucking hangover," I grumble, hearing Cole laugh.

"Sure, sure," he rolls his eyes. "Be ready by six." He says, walking to his room and closing the door behind him.

I notice it's quiet. I'm guessing Ray hasn't climbed out of bed yet. I'm sure our conversation didn't make it easy for her to fall asleep. I need to set some time out in the next few days to speak with her just to make sure we're cool. I don't want things to be awkward. I'm sure it would raise suspicion to Cole and Kaye.

Shit! Is Ray going to tell Kaye? Nah—I mean, she swore she wouldn't tell anyone. I can trust her with that. Right??

Fuck it—I look back at Cole's door, making sure it's still closed, and quickly walk to Ray's room. I softly knock on her door.

A few seconds go by and not a sound came from the other side. She's probably sleeping, I'll catch up with her later. I turn away from her door and hear Jacks walking in. I guess people from this area don't know how to knock they just walk in and it's completely normal...

"Hey man, Cole up?" He asked, closing the front door. Nodding, I point to his door. He nods once and heads to Cole's door, knocking.

I need to do a few things before I go to this party, so I leave them to it. I'm hoping I can unwind just a little at this thing. I'm too tense and it frustrates me that some girl who I only know from the things her brothers told me is the cause of this.

I began getting dressed in a fog, trying to figure out why she occupies my head. My phone rings, Nick's name is on the screen. Why is the fuck is he calling me?

I hesitate before I finally answer, "Nick, what's up?" I answer looking back at my door to make sure it's locked.

"Holy shit man! Where the fuck have you been!" He grumbles.

I walk closer to the other side of the room so I couldn't be heard. "I've been to a lot of places. Is this important because I've got shit to do," I say in frustration.

"Sucks you left, man. It really does. I just thought I'd let you know that your father has pissed off a lot of people. Word is, he's made a big man up top mad. Dante from up in New York, if it's true, you know what that means right?" He asks. He sounded scared.

"I don't give a fuck—really. Dante can feed him to sharks and I wouldn't shed a tear. I'm out, remember? I refuse to take over when he's finished destroying what we worked so hard to restore. FUCK THAT!" I raise my voice, wincing when I hear a knock on my door. Damnit.

"I know man, but..." I quickly interrupt.

"No, Nick. The man is dead to me. I know he had something to do with her death. I'm done letting that man ruin my life, he's already ruined too many years as it is, not including my mother. Now, if I were you, Nick, I'd get the fuck out before you all go down with him," I end the call before he could respond.

"Damien," Cole calls my name from the other side of the door. I place my phone in my pocket and answer the door.

"Hey man, Jacks and I are headed up the mountain to grab that bud. You want to go?" He asks.

I closed the door behind me about to answer when Ray and Kaye walk in. So, she wasn't asleep. Guess she fucking slept better than I did.

"Hey babe," Cole says, pulling Kaye into him, kissing her lips. "You guys put a dent in your wallet?" He chuckles.

"I would have if Ray would have been more cooperative," Kaye says cutting her eyes to Ray. I stand back looking at Ray as she lightly laughs.

"I don't need fifty outfits, Kaye. This here," she holds out the shopping bags in her hands, "is plenty enough."

Cole looks at me with his arms still wrapped around Kaye, "so you going?" He asks.

"Where y'all going?" Kaye asks him. "Can I go?" She pouts as she looks up at him.

I laugh shaking my head, "I'll stay, you go on ahead with Kaye." She smiles and waves goodbye to Ray.

This will be my chance to straighten things out with Ray and I won't let how tempting she looks in a pair of cut-off jeans and spaghetti strap top distract me. See—I'm good.

Ray walks into her room with her shopping bags as Cole, Kaye, and Jacks head out. I look out the window and wait until I see Jacks's truck leave before I walk up to her bedroom door and knock.

As soon as she opens her door and lays eyes on me, "oh, what do you want?" She asks, scowling up at me. Ok, she's still upset I see.

"Can we talk?" Fuck! See, this is already awkward. Rubbing the back of my neck, I clear my throat again. "I just want to make sure we're good?" I ask.

She sighs and rolls her eyes, "yes Damien, we're good. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about what happened last night. Matter of fact, nothing happened. We just need to go about our own business. You do you and I'll do me. Now," she grabs her door slowly trying to close it, "if you'll excuse me I've got to get ready for Josh's bonfire party."

"Ok, I just didn't want us to act all awkward and shit in front of Cole. Uh, quick question, did you happen to tell Kaye?" I ask, searching her eyes. I know how close they are.

She laughs, "I said I wouldn't tell anyone. I meant it." She rolls her eyes. I could bend her over my fucking knee for rolling her fucking eyes at me like that.

Clenching my jaw, "Ray, you keep rolling your fucking eyes at me, you're going to have your very first glimpse of what punishment is like," I growl beginning to feel my cock hardening.

Like a fucking idiot, I imagine her spread across her bed, fully naked, on all fours, with a reddened ass. Her pussy dripping, taunting me to touch, to taste, to fuck.

I bite back a smile when her eyes grow wide and her face turns a nice shade of red, "I'll see you around Ray," I smirk, and I turn and leave.

I have shit to sort out. She's clouding my thoughts and Nick calling. Wonder what my piece of shit father has done now? Especially to Dante?

It's like I'm never going to get away from him. I'm positive he hasn't tried to contact me because he knows. He knows, if I lay eyes on him, I'd put a fucking bullet through his fucking head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
851K 15.4K 44
Two people - broken in their own way - collide. Francesca's life was completely normal up to a couple months ago. Ethan's never known normality. Two...
153K 1.7K 6
Marcus narrowed his eyes at her and brought a hand up, tangling his hand in her hair and tugging on it so she was looking up at him. "You're asking f...
2.5M 92.7K 118
{18+ COMPLETED} THREE BOOKS IN ONE. "What are you doing?" I ask and he raises an eyebrow. "What do you think?" Brett retorts, grabbing hold of my wai...