Ressha Sentai Toqger 2 vs Kyu...

Par HarryJohnson486

This is a crossover movie between Toqger 2 and Kyuranger,this is where the Toqgers meets the Kyurangers,Right... Plus

The Train Chase
Yami Toq 1gou
Naga,Balance,Kotaro and Garu has returned
Right meets Lucky
Saving Right
Summon the Kaijins
Right and Lucky vs Yami Toq 1gou
Fighting the Kaijins
Right Disappears
Right's back,the battle has begun
Megazord Battle
Bye Kyurangers!

The Toqgers meets the Kyurangers

161 1 0
Par HarryJohnson486

(Opening shot:Train Tracks rolled as the train was moving,inside the train,there was Right,sleeping in the train,then he woke up and saw Kagura with a banana)

Kagura:Are u finally awake,Right? (eats the banana,Ryuuji was in the other side)

Right:(yawns) My bad,my bad...I was feeling so good I just dozed off.

Hiromu:You're feeling too easy,even if we're on holidays,u should stay on your toes.

Mio:I imagine eating a big lunch had a hand on it too.

Right:Where are we going again?

Kagura:Right,come on,just how sleepy u are?

Ryuuji:We're headed here.(shows Right a picture of a train in Wonderland) Trains in Wonderland.(hands it to Jin)

Jin:We're gonna get to shake hands with a legendary conductor...Mr Haruto chan.They got a whole park where u can meet the conductors and they have spies too.Its going to be great.Ain't it though?

J:Is it for me?

Jin:No,its for us to see the conductors,u idiot! (hits J)

Hiromu:Where are we now? How many more stops?

Voice:Thank u for riding with us today.We will soon be passing the Concert station of your dreams.

(Words says "Concert Station" in Japanese)

Jin:The concert station of your dreams...?

(The train door is open,Jin was live in the concert and sings in Japanese,the Other Toqgers and J danced to his singing then they cheered for him)

Jin:Thank u.

(They clapped,then Jin got off the stage)

Crowd:Encore! Encore!

(They shouted "Encore",Jin is ready to go again)

Jin:Alright,time to go again.

(He is ready,but a girl voice shouted)

Girl Voice:I found u!

(Jin looked as a girl with a ponytail walked by him,Its Hammie (Chameleon Green) From Kyuranger,Hammie takes Jin's hand and off they go)

Jin:Hey! Who are you! Hey! Hey! What are u taking me?!

Hammie:Off we go.

(White light flashed and Right was in the train sleeping again,he wakes up and saw Kagura with a banana again)

Kagura:Are u finally awake,Right? (eats a banana again)

Right:(yawns again) My bad,my bad...I was feeling so good I just dozed off.

Hiromu:You're feeling too easy,even if we're on holidays,u should stay on your feet.

Mio:I imagine eating a big lunch had a hand in it too.

Right:This is kinda weird...its like a kebab or something.

Kagura:(laughs) A kebab? Are u still hungry? U had a big lunch,didn't u?

Mio:I think he means "deja vu".

Right:Wait,why do we have...(counting how many lunches they have) 7 lunches? (points at himself) One...(points at Hiromu)

Hiromu:Two...

(Right points at Mio)

Mio:Three.

(Right points at Kagura)

Kagura:Four...

(Right points at Ryuuji then J)

Ryuuji:Five.

J:And I'm six.

(Then Right realize that Jin is the seventh person,he is missing)

Voice:We will be soon be passing the spy mission station of your dreams.

(Words says "Spy Mission Station" in Japanese)

Ryuuji:The spy mission station of your dreams...?

(The train door is open,then Ryuuji is wearing spy clothes and glasses)

Ryuuji:Huh? Eh? Wha...?

(Then 3 men with guns shoots then Ryuuji and the others went for a safe place to hide from them,They (except J) is wearing spy clothes too,they are shooting at the 3 men)

Mio:Why are u spacing out,Gorilla?

Ryuuji:I see...We have to get those documents to Mister Kurorin!

Hiromu:Let's split up and keep the enemy guessing.

Right:Yosh...Narikiri Girl,you're with me.Cheetah and Gorilla will take care of the case.

Ryuuji:Yes,sir!

(Ryuuji,Hiromu and Mio took off running while they fight the spies then a gun shot at them,the two spies is ready to shoot then 2 Kyurangers appeared and fights off the spies,The 3 Toqgers stared then Mio says)

Mio:Who are u?

Man Voice:I'm from the Sasori system...

Deep man voice:...and I'm from the Oushi System.

(A light appears showing to reveal the two men,its Stinger (Sasori Orange) and Champ (Oushi Black))

Stinger:I'm Stinger.

Hiromu:Stinger?

Ryuuji:I see...

Champ:And I'm Champ,nice to meet u.(shows the 3 Toqgers his hand to shake on,they shake on it)

Stinger:(turns away) If my theory is correct,they are not spies but teenagers! (points at the 3 Toqgers)

Ryuuji,Mio and Hiromu:Teenagers?

(Stinger smiles,then a white light flashes,Right is in the train,sleeping again,then wakes up and saw Kagura with a banana again)

Kagura:Are u finally awake,Right? (eats a banana again)

Right:(yawns again) My bad,my bad...I was feeling so good I dozed off.Wait,whoa.How many times am I gonna wake up? (looks around the train and saw lunch boxes) and we got all these lunch boxes...But everyone's not around,that's weird.

Kagura:You've got a point...

Voice:We'll be soon be passing through the wedding station of your dreams!

(Words says "Wedding station" in Japanese)

Right:A Wedding station of your dreams...?

(The door opens,there's a wedding at the church,the man was talking)

Man:And kindness...not something to be held over people,but most people to be humbled...

(Right is wearing his wedding suit)

Right:Huh?

Man:Never forgetting to be mindful and seeking selfish gain...

(Right looks at Kagura who is sitting there,looking beautiful,watches Right getting married)

Man:Without ego,not taking pleasure in iniquity,remaining true,sharing in all things...

Right:(thinking) I see,I'm getting married...Kagura,I'm gonna find my happiness...with her.

(Right looks at the robot girl,Its Raptor 283 (Washi Pink) that he's getting married too,bells ring)

Right:Wait,who?

Man:Do u,Right,take Raptor 283...

Right:Whoa,wait,hang on- Wait a second,just-

(Then a scream cuts through the wedding,a scringy man voice yells)

Scringy man voice:RAPTOR!!!

(Right,Raptor and Kagura looked,it is Spada (Kajiki Yellow),trying to make the wedding right)

Spada:Raptor,what are u doing?!

Raptor:Look,this is not what it looks like.

Spada:Hey,u! (grabs Right) Get your hands off my Raptor! Come on,Raptor,let's go! (takes Raptor and heads out)

Raptor:Spada! This is not what it looks like!

Right:Hey! (stops Spada and Raptor,Kagura comes along) Look,I dunno who u guys are so what's going on?

Raptor:I'm Raptor,this is-

Spada:Explainations later.Now,we have to run.

Raptor:Wait,Spada!

(When Spada and Raptor runs,the crows stops him)

Kagura:Crows.

Right:One thing after another,what's going on?

(Now Transforming!)

Right and Kagura:Toq change!

(Seiza change!)

Spada and Raptor:Star Change!

(They all transforms into Toqgers and Kyurangers and fights the crows)

Toq 5gou:No way,they changed too?!

Toq 1gou:Who are those guys?

Kajiki Yellow:Its a trap.

Washi Pink:The whole Kaijin will be filled in illusion.

Toq 5gou:(hides in the grave) An illusion?

(Extreme close up of the Monster,its Burning Cart Wanyuudo,the Kaijin who showed up in the church,he attacked Toq 1gou,Toq 5gou,Washi Pink and Kajiki Yellow that makes Right demorph and the train windows and doors closed,Spada was shot in the camera)

Spada:Raptor! Raptor! Where are u?!

Raptor:Spada! I'm right here.

Spada:Are u ok?

Raptor:Yeah.

Kagura:What exactly is going on?

Raptor:We now aboard this Kaijin train.

Right and Kagura:Kaijin train? (looked and saw the Kaijin train,its riding fast)

Right:I remember now...

(He remembers of how the Toqgers tries to defeat Burning Cart Wanyuudo)

Toq 1gou:U stupid Shadow Kaijin!

(The Kaijin throws Toq 1gou to the ground,then sets the Toqgers to the Kaijin train,the others remembered too)

Ryuuji:I see...

Jin:Then when the Meteroid grabbed us...

Stinger:We created an illusion it created to try to rescue u.

Hammie:The Commander,Shou Ronpo tells us to save the Toqgers...

Champ:And we tried...

Ryuuji,Mio and Hiromu:Shou Ronpo?

Hiromu:Ok,I'm having trouble to comprehend this,just who are u guys?

Hammie:We're the Uchuu Sentai Kyurangers.(done the Okyuu salute)

Right and Kagura:Kyuranger?!

Kagura:Are u guys aliens?

Raptor:No,but we're the only saviors to defeat...The Jark Matter.

Spada:Yup,That's right.

(Shots to The Toqger 2 logo then the Kyuranger logo)

"Ressha Sentai Toqger 2 Vs Kyuranger"

(Fade to Black)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

32.8K 4.5K 43
˚✧ Protagonist˚✧ Gemini Kleverron "ជេមមីណាយ ឃ្លេវវើរ៉នន៍" ♡ Fourth Sydenzverd "ហ្វូត សាយឌេនវើត" /////// •Hate to love💅🏻?????
138K 27.9K 82
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
201K 4.6K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...
40.3K 2.2K 20
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...