Paris (Fakegram)

By fashiongirl04

In which Sofia gets divorced and falls for her brother's teammate. More

Intro + Form
Cast
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN

FIVE

80 8 17
By fashiongirl04

"Hey! I brought some food over!" Memphis Depay said walking over into his teammate's living room .

"I'm not hungry," Martin replied switching the tv off .

"Oh come on! I brought your favourite! " Memphis tried to persuade him by waving the food around in Martin's face .

"I know what you guys are up to here , every day each one of you guys come around to check upon me. I'm not a child ,"

"Uhhh well we care and clearly your in no state to be by yourself," He said looking around at the mess .

"I'm fine , I'm just tired," Martin replied rubbing his eyes with clearly had circles under them.

"Have you even slept!?" Memphis asked him trying to find somewhere clean to sit .

"Not much. I haven't been on social media for a while too , do you know what's going on with her?" Martin asked talking about his newly ex wife .

"She moved in with her brother and sister in law. That's all and she's been getting quite bad hate comments too ,"

"I hate this , I miss her so much. I thought this was for the best but I miss her like crazy ," Martin told his friend .

"I know, man! "Memphis said patting his friend on the back.

Liked by : Leoparedes20 , Vika_golovina and 258,810 others .

Memphisdepay Getting a teammate's favourite food . And they say I'm not a good friend (@Leo_dubois15)🙄😑 Lesson is that I'm the best! 🤷🏽‍♂️😏

Mariegreenwood And here's me thinking footballers were meant to be healthy 🙄
>JuanmatagarciaWe are 😒

Leo_dubois15 I don't recall calling you a bad friend 🤔
>Memphisdepay Oh sorry 😂
>Leo_dubois15 Yeah I called you a bad player....🤷🏽‍♂️
>Memphisdepay You're gonna be so scared coming to training just sayin 😤

Martin_terrier Thanks mate!
>Memphisdepay Anytime

Username2 Looks like Martin is finally back on social media
>Username1 He wouldn't have avoided forever would he ?

Memphis 🦁

Memphis :
Well done man! First step to getting back out there! Stop avoiding the world.

Me (Martin) :
I know and maybe with time Sofia and I can maybe resolve our issues and try again . 

Memphis:
Wait that's not what I meant!

Martin :
No you're right ! Instead of feeling sorry for myself I need to focus on getting Sof back . 

Memphis :
Martin I never said that! This is not gonna end well!

Me:
Well we will have to see .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
950K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
242K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
328K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...