Love During The Olympics (Nia...

By ItsSue14

*MAJOR EDITING* The Olympics, where all the Olympians forget about their worries and focus on one thing. Win... More

Chapter 1- Not falling in love.
Chapter 2 - Opening Ceremony
Chapter 3 - The Encounter.
Chapter 4 - NOT hungry.
Chapter 5 - On my mind.
Chapter 6- The End.
Chapter 7- The Tables have turned
Chapter 9 - Horan Hug
Chapter 10- Goodbye
Chapter 11 - Trying to forget.
Chapter 12 - I'll make everything right.
Chapter 13 -Deal.
Chapter 14- A chance
Chapter 15- Happy.
Chapter 16 - Confession.
Chapter 17- special.
Chapter 18- Promise
Chapter 19 - His Princess?
Chapter 20- Not Giving up
Chapter 21- True Feelings.
Chapter 22 - Taking Chances.
Chapter 23- Revelation of the truth
Chapter 24 - Heart Renching Revalations
Chapter 25- Nianna
Chapter 26- Take a chance on me.
Chapter 27- Guys... I found my princess
Chapter 28- Anna meet... Ed Sheeran?
Chapter 29- Daylight.
Epilogue.
BONUS!

Chapter 8- Second Chance.

1.5K 16 6
By ItsSue14

*Anna's POV*

It was our second day in London and a lot of things have happened already. I met the famous Niall Horan twice and they haven't been the most perfect moments of my life to be honest.

I knew that he didn't mean to feel sorry for me, I could see it in his eyes, he genuinely cared about me and wanted to help me but I'm too stubborn to admit it. I hate asking people for help, I hate being in the position where someone feels sorry for me. I hate those pathetic looks people give me, I feel vulnerable, weak and hopeless. I'm not a strong girl, in fact I'm very fragile, I can get broken easily. My heart can get broken easily and I'm not the kind of girls to trust people fast, they have to earn my trust and once they do, they better not waste it. That was Alexandre's problem, I trusted him, he trusted me and we fell in love. I have to admit it, I imagined a whole future with him, happily married with children and a house with a white fence. He was my prince charming.

He was strong, handsome with black curly hair and amazing sapphire eyes. His smile could instantly make you feel better no matter what and his laugh was contagious, he was a funny and smart guy and we were the perfect couple. We were the couple everyone envied but behind the happy and calm façade, we had our own troubles. Alexandre was an addict, whenever he was high, he would become the opposite of what everyone thought he was, he'd become rude, impolite and ruthless. Why didn't I leave him you ask? Because I was simply in love with him. I couldn't stay away from him, he was like a disease, I became so clingy to him.

I was warned several times of the consequences of my unhealthy feelings but I shrugged them all off. I never saw Alexandre as the addict, horrible and sick boy, I often saw him as the amazing, funny and outgoing seventeen years old boy. I was blind and I was too attached to him. It became unhealthy, for both of us.

That's why I had to break up with him.

I would never forget that day, the day I broke up with the love of my life. My prince charming. It was the moment everything shattered, all my dreams and expectations faded away just because we were too in love with each other. I hurt him, he was devastated after our breakup. He tried to stop using drugs but he couldn't. I guess once you're in, you're never out. I still remember that look on his face and how his eyes shone eith fear and disturbance. He was relying on me, we were lovers and most importantly best friends.

"I... I'm sorry Anna!! I'll try to stop! I promise!" he pleaded eyes full of tears.

I couldn't say anything then, I just shook my head and walked away. He kept calling for me and shouting my name but I never looked back. I never took a last glance at the boy I once thought was going to be my husband.

Just because it was too painful to.

"Anna.. We're leaving in a few minutes! You wanna come with us?" Jacqueline questioned while drying her hair with a towel. She has just taken a shower and she was going out with Max. Brother-sister time or whatever you wanted to call it. I wasn't going to intrude so I simply declined her offer. She nodded in understanding and went to get dressed.

I plopped myself on the bed and turned on the tv. They were showing an episode of "Doctor Who". I've heard a lot about that show so I decided to watch it. It was very interesting and wonderful. (A/N: I've never seen it but I've heard it was good so put up with me on that one ;) )

******

So maybe watching "Doctor Who" wasn't a very good idea. I became too addicted to it that I actually started googling the show on my laptop and started watching some old episodes. My favorite has to be David Tennant. I've already loved him at Harry Potter but seeing him as The Doctor was completely different. It was refreshing.

Out of curiousity, I've decided to check on Twitter. Yes I do have Twitter but I hardly ever check it. I just do it to update my "fans" about how I'm doing or when my next match was going to be. I've logged on Twitter to see that I've gained lots of new followers. Wow.. The last match must have been very good then.

There were a lot of articles about me. How I'm the youngest player in this year's Olympics, how I'm very skilfull for someone my age and yadda yadda yadda but something else that caught my attention. It was a tweet Jacqueline retweeted, it was a tweet from @NiallOfficial. I clicked on his account fearing what I was goinf to get.

"Anna.. I'm leaving now!! Are you sure you don't want to come?" Jacqueline asked while grabbing her iPhone. I shook my head quickly and waved her goodbye. She did the same and closed the door behind her.

Now, where were we?

Oh yeah.. Niall!

It took a few seconds to load his profile. Blame my last century's laptop. My eyes widened when I saw the tweet he tweeted.

@NiallOfficial I was just trying to help...

I knew it! He was just trying to act nice and friendly and I just pushed him away like I always do. Ever since Alexandre, I'm afraid of trusting people especially guys. I'm always afraid of losing them, no.. I'm afraid of being hurt when I lose them.

Maybe you should give him a chance. I adviced myself.

No.. No.. I can't!! My brain reminded me. I'm not ready to trust anyone yet. End of story.

I decided to compose a new tweet to try and get my head off these events.

@ItsAnna17 Salut!! I'm having so much fun in London.. Thank you for everyone who came yesterday to cheer for us! xoxo

I tweeted it and as soon as I did that, it got thousands of retweets and mentions. I decided to log off Twitter and turn off my laptop.

I took a glance at my iPod and it was already three in the afternoon. Jacqueline wasn't going to be back until seven or eight tonight therefore I had lots of time to kill. I've decided to check out the amazing city of London. I mean I don't know how much longer we're staying here. I put on my grey cotton shirt and my Slytherin hoodie along with some skinny black jeans. My hair was in a messy bun and I grabbed my purse and phone on my way out.

Nothing's more amazing than to have some times alone without thinking about any other guy.

••••••••••••••

*Niall's POV*

"So.. That girl actually gave me a box full of carrots and she told me to eat them!!!" Louis yelled so dramatically making us all laugh. "... And she was actually dressed in a carrot costume!" he said the last two words very disgusted. However, I burst out laughing making them all laugh as well. I missed these moments where the lads and I did nothing but talk about our lives. Lately, we haven't been getting that a lot, time that is. All our time is often spent on concerts or signings.

"What about Anna, Niall?" Liam added after Louis making us all go silent. I tensed just by hearing her name.

"What about her, Li?" I asked harshly. She doesn't want me in her life, end of story.

"Are you gonna give up on her that easily?" Harry added after him taking a sip from his coffee.

"I bet she likes you but she's too stubborn to admit it!" Louis the cheerful one added before taking a bite from his carrot cake.

"and you.. Don't you have something to say?" I inquired looking at Zayn who seemed to be in a world of his own. He looked at me dreamily and shrugged "well.. If you like her! I suggest you fight for her!" he added after a long moment of silence earning nods from the other lads.

I sighed and took a sip from my tea and thought about it. I like her, I really do but she seems so... Hurt! She seems so fragile and just weak and I'm ready to fix that, if only she let me do it. But it's over now, it's not like I'm gonna be able to see her anymore.

From the corner of my eye, I could see the door open but I didn't care to look at who came in. However, the boys seemed very interested because Louis tensed and Harry flashed that famous smirk of his while Zayn and Liam exchanged glances. I decided to shrug it off and took out my phone to write a new tweet.

@NiallOfficial If only I can get one more chance....

Suddenly, Harry and Louis stood up ignoring Liam's whispers and mafe their way to a girl who was facing the counter. She was definitely ordering something because the cashier was making her coffee.

Harry and his stupid girls...

Two minutes later, Louis came back without Harry with a huge grin plastered on his face. I quirked an eyebrow "Where's Harry?" I questioned. His grin grew bigger and he tried to hide it by biting his bottom lip.

"Louis... What did you do?" Liam asked hesitantly.

Suddenly, Harry came back with a girl trailing behind him. Shockingly, I recognised her. That unmistakeable long blonde- brownish hair, those amazing freckles and that captivating smile I could recognise easily.

I guess I was granted my second chance...

________________________

A/N: Sorry guys I've been ignoring this story lately... From now on, I'll upload more frequently. Thanks to the new Wattpad app update ;) ;)

I really like this chapter so could you guys please encourage me to write more by voting and commenting?? :3

Thank You!!

Enjoy! :) xx

I love you! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.3K 28
Allison is definitely torn around the edges. Allison. Just Allison. No last name, no middle. Her town calls her 'Grey' because her once blue sparklin...
564K 18K 50
What is Love at first sight? Getting butterflies in your stomach or having your palms sweat buckets? What defines it, and is it even possible to happ...
90.9K 1.9K 36
COMPLETED Belle finds unconditional love in her best friend niall that she never felt before with anyone else, but she learns that things change in l...
39.3K 1.1K 64
Andrea Rose Andrea lost her memory four years ago, and has yet to get answers. What caused her to lose her memory? What was life like before? Was sh...