Loving Her Was Red

By Evil_Narcotics

Karlie Kloss and Taylor Swift, are world renowned celebrities. Everything would've been perfect, had they not... More

Loving Her Was Red
Party Scenes
Monday Morning Blues
Author's Note
Last Kiss
Funjuries?
Realization Hits
Author's Note
Heartbreak Girl
Broken Hearted
Unusual Interactions
3 Simple Rules
In The Blink Of An Eye
She Calls It Quits
Breaking Off
Author's Note
Accepting Challenges
Taking Chances
She Hits Homeruns
Confessions
Losing Myself
MOUTH OFF
Good Girls Are Bad Girls
Enchanted To Meet You
In Time
Perfect As Planned
Steal My Girl
We Are In Love
MOUTH OFF : Part 2
I Know Places
Flashbacks
Afire Love

Night Of The Storms

5K 125 29
By Evil_Narcotics

The rains seemed not to stop and Karlie could already see all the worried faces she would have to answer on reaching home. All had been well done and well prepared. The plan had gone as perfect as one could've hoped for. The dare was just another reason for Karlie and Taylor to be alone, that way Karlie could've easily confessed it upto her. The ocean too had worked it's magic, fundamentally improving the conditions for their happy union.

The couple stood close to each other, Taylor shivering and cursing herself for having only worn a jersey tshirt dress.

She could feel the drops of water, hitting her body like the lashing waves on the beach rocks, her teeth chattering under the effect of the cold.

"Here," Karlie swung her jacket around Taylor's cold body, making sure it wrapped her perfectly.

Taylor nodded as she put in her arms through the folds and took hold of Karlie's hands.

"Let's go home," she chattered, inching away a little as she could hear the lightning thunder above them, sending chills down her spine.

"Yes, I thought so too.", Karlie replied, supporting Taylor by putting an arm around her and shoving the keys down her back pocket.

***

The storm outside seemed not to have faded away, the strong wind blew faster than ever, not even dipping for a moment.

Karlie helped Taylor out of the car, her hand still holding her arms as she steered the singer into the house. The girl continued to cough and sneeze, whilst she dropped the keys on the table.

Taylor could feel Karlie's arms lifting her up by the thighs. The model herself was extremely wet, having given away her baseball jacket was doing anything but giving her warmth. Taylor wasn't complaining, rather she was glad that Karlie had picked her up.

Taylor could sense Karlie's rhythmic breathing sounds against her torso, as she wrapped her arms around the model's neck. It felt like they were going up to Taylor's room.

Greeted by lightning, Karlie shouldered open the door, her v-neck stuck to her skin like the cobwebs on an old antique clock piece.

Laying Taylor on the bed, she looked into her blue eyes, blanketing her with the black sheets that were laid around.

But Taylor seemed to have other plans for the night. Pulling Karlie on top of her, she whispered,

"I need you to stay."

Karlie opened her mouth to argue but was cut off by the soft feel of Taylor's lips on her own.

Nothing had to be said and nothing was left to heard, because they were together and the fast paced world they were so used to live in was miles away.

Karlie cupped Taylor's chin, reciprocating by kissing her back and leaning back after, heaving for breath. Taylor pulled her closer, her dainty little hands lost in Karlie's dark hair. The model began placing soft butterfly kisses on her neck, grazing a bit of flesh here and there.

The opportunity to have Taylor to herself had come to her at last, and to not have taken advantage of it when Taylor herself was egging her on, would've been insane on her part.

The shirted singer started lifting Karlie's tshirt off, admiring her tanned body as she had on the beach the day before. Karlie leaned in to remove all of Taylor's clothes, throwing them at the corner of the room.

"Goddamn, I'm not supposed to be so in love with you," Taylor whispered against her neck, as Karlie kissed the top of her forehead, spacing down to her chest and then her navel.

Another bolt of lightning could be heard up from the windows, sparks of lightning flashing out. The atmosphere was already chilly and dark, it had of course been expected, Karlie had been keeping an eye out on the weather forecast, should she have to reschedule her plans.

"It's ok, it's just thunder", Karlie commented on seeing the frightened look on Taylor's face, who had turned to the window sill. She ran a hand through her hair, waving it back out of her face.

Taylor nodded quickly, locking her eyes on the green ones that had been so full of warmth emanating from the model.

Karlie could feel that Taylor was aroused to her actions by some extent, as she experienced the dampness in her lingerie.

Pushing it down, she let out a cold breath against the opening, and on giving a last glance at Taylor, she pressed her lips to her clit, softly sucking onto it, her hands that held Taylor's legs wide apart, providing her leverage.

Taylor lets out a moan, that crept into Karlie's ears, giving her a sense of relief that she had been doing it right.

Coldly blowing against Taylor, she crawled right back up on top of her, mumbling.

"It's been a long night. You should sleep."

She settles down right next to her, covering up the blonde under the black sheets.

She stares up at the ceiling, wondering how true could it get, Karlie feeling like she had found the only constant in her life and that was the figure that now had her head lay on her bare chest.

She knew it had to be all right from now on because she had Taylor by her side through all of it.

***

Karlie had been observing Taylor sleeping, her mouth half open and soft snores escaped it, now and then.

Last night still seemed like a dream to her, to have confessed that she was ardently in love with her, despite all of her faults and ways was something that took Karlie ages to do.

Karlie could feel the sunlight creeping in, the birds chirping outside when she realised the ravishing figure next to her stir.

"You drool."

Karlie commented, her fingers playing with Taylor's light hair, Taylor mumbling something.

"What?", she asked, her lips curving into a smile, on the sight of the mode l next to her.

"You drool when you sleep.", Karlie repeated, turning around to face her.

Taylor lifted herself up, crosseyed, to see a puddle of her own saline below her.

"Oh", was all she could manage before she tilted her head to the side, taking in Karlie's appearance.

She could hear the cluttering of knives and the sound of someone stumbling down the stairs.

Probably Niall, creeping in to steal some treats into his room.

"I think I should get dressed. You can sleep, if you want. Doubt you'd get much of sleep last night," Taylor muttered softly, getting up to pick up her clothes from last night.

"Here." Karlie handed her the black v-neck that she had been wearing last night.

Taylor took it up and wore it, it was a snug fit of her. It smelled of Karlie and reminded her of the beach last night, bringing back memories of how things were different right now. She glanced at the sapphire ring that she had been gifted the day before, her fingers circling it to accept it's reality.

Karlie now got up and giving her a soft peck on her lips, whispered,

"I'll get to my room now. Meet you downstairs in ten."

Taylor smiled, on seeing the back of the dark haired model, who made her way out of the room.

The surroundings seemed intensely quiet, yet Taylor had a certain disquiet inside of her.

The game of cat and mouse had finally ended, she had been conquered.

Yes, Taylor Swift had lost for the first time in her life, but it was one war that she was happy to have lost.

Five grand was a mere digit to her, what when the prize was hers for the remainder of her lifetime.

-----------------------------

Yup, did I hear someone say that they love me?

Thought I did, but whatever.

Alright, so some of you creeps have been sending me god-knows-it shiz in my ask box on Tumblr. I swear I'll just throw a 1989 at your face if you keep spamming me with stupid questions. And God forbid, should I see another hate message, you can say goodbye to college pls.

Kbyethatzall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 1.7K 40
Rumors swirl around Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss' friendship, but is there any truth to them? After a 1975 concert in New York and a very public kis...
80.2K 2.6K 21
3:24am: tay, i still love you. can we talk? DO YOU WANT TO DELETE THIS MESSAGE? message deleted. or in which taylor swift...
142K 2.6K 98
A true to life love story (lol IMO), of the singer songwriter, Taylor Swift and ex Victoria Secret model/coder/baker, Karlie Kloss. Honestly, be the...
1M 35.1K 100
Meeting Grace was one thing, becoming friends with her was another, but when Taylor's publicist asks her new friend to enter a contract to help Taylo...