Mutual Need

Por StevieLtnr90

For a year Stevie James has watched him from the background with a crush on her heart for one lethario Jacob... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 20

1.7K 36 13
Por StevieLtnr90

A week quickly turned into a month, Jake and I in secret wedded bliss. Days with secret texts and meetings, nights of passion.  I was working in the kitchen at the bakery and smiled as warm arms wrapped around my waist , full warm and supple lips placed kisses along the nape and crook of my neck. He sighed , resting his forehead there and stopped " hmm, your scents different" he said cryptically and took deep breathes. "You know , as happy as I am to see you . You shouldn't be back here Jake" I chastised lightly .

He chuckled giving my waist a squeeze " what , you don't like the clandestine and subterfuge?" He teased kissing my neck chastely . I giggled " I've never had anything so exciting happen to me" I told him relaxing into his arms .

" So are you feeling better after yesterday?" He asked in concern . I nodded " I was just a little light headed honey , I don't feel sick or dizzy anymore I promise" I told him turning my head to kiss his jaw.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@~{*£¥*}~@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The next day we imprints were at Emily's under the ruse that I was studying with Bella , which technically we were ... a little that is.

A had a funny craving and grabbed some potato chips and heated up some hot fudge . As I munched away I saw Kim and Emily look at me strange , it was absolutely ridiculous but a lump formed in my throat and tears pricked at the corners of my eyes .

I froze wide eyed as a thought came to mind . Counting back I realized something , I was late . I looked up at them covering a cry with my mouth as I remembered the signs and felt stupid for not recognizing them before . I was weepy , and eating more than normal , and I was nauseous and dizzy.

"I can't ... we ... we always used protection" I stuttered . Emily eyed me softly , "your on the pill? she asked . I shook my head "no , my parents would find out . Jake always uses a condom" I said quietly and blushed . They were silent and looked at each other again , I frowned " what, they haven't broken . Nothing's gone wrong" I swore. "Sweetie" Kim said softly and came over to me " condoms won't work . The guys their to hot , they melt them. Jared and I found out when I had a pregnancy scare after we first imprinted ..."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@~{*£¥*}~@@@@@@@@@@@@

Coming back from patrol I smiled seeing my wife's truck at Emily's . Going in I anticipated her sweet smile and loving eyes and a blush on her peaches and cream cheeks . I was immediately  concerned seeing fear instead and her face ashen. Before I could ask she shook her head , and as much as it hurt that she wouldn't tell me what was wrong I knew not to push her .

She stayed uncharacteristically quiet and the other girls all watched us with concern as I held her . The guys shared my concern , I shrugged at their questioning gaze not having a clue .

When she had to go , she kissed me chastely and tried to smile, but it was more forced . I was afraid , what was she hiding ...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@~{*£¥*}~@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I knew I was hurting him , but I couldn't help it ; I was so afraid . Kim had two leftover at home tests and gave them to me . I had them in my backpack to take after I was home .

I melted into my husbands arms when he held me . "Honey?" He asked in concern and I shook my head , I couldn't , not yet. When it was time for me to go I tried to smile , but it felt more like a frozen grimace. Kissing him chastely I went out and left watching him , the fear in his eyes hurt and I knew I reflected the same . I just needed to be sure first .

The smell of pizza at home made my stomach roll and I let the cold air chase the feeling away as I shut the door. Much later that evening I took both tests , after washing my hands I set them both on the counter and set the timer on my phone .

The sick feeling came back as I waited . I feared Jake's reaction, what we would do, the timing, my family . The timer went off and I took a deep breath before picking up both tests . Looking at them a sob clogged my throat.

I'm pregnant

I cried myself to sleep that night , at one point I felt Jake join me in bed . He brushed the hair away from my face and kissed my cheek . "I love you" I whispered thickly as the fear clogged my throat again. "I love you too baby" he said seriously , sighing he held my shoulder and turned me over.

Hovering over me slightly he looked at me with loving concern. " Talk to me honey, what's wrong?" He asked worriedly and cupped my cheek running his thumb over my cheek bone.

I swallowed thickly and blinked back tears , loving him even more . "Can you just hold me tonight . Please?" I asked , " I'll tell you tomorrow , I promise . Just hold me " I whimpered . He nodded and swallowed hard himself " oh honey" he crooned as tears spilled. Leaning in he kissed me softly and held me to him as he deepened it .

We kissed for a while before stopping, then just as I had asked he held me against his chest unknowingly keeping his hand over our child .

The next day he was gone before I got up . My stomach rolled and I barely made it to the bathroom before loosing what little I had in my stomach.

At school Bella and Embry looked on in concern as did Kim . The girls followed me to the bathroom when I left between classes. Bella locked the door and Kim checked the stalls before they both looked at me expectantly .

"The test was positive" I told them quietly and blinked back tears . I felt to ill equipped to even admit it let alone have a child . "Hey" Bella said softly and squeezed my arm , I looked up "it's going to be okay" she told me .

I could only nod , I was trying so hard not to cry .

After school I went home , today was my day off. Mom still at work and dad and Liam still working ,so I was alone.

In the kitchen I grabbed an apple for a snack , I felt him more than herd Jake come near me . 'Hey" I whispered and he chuckled softly . "Hey baby" he replied and rubbed my sides resting his chin on my shoulder, "listen to your heart fly , what's wrong?" he asked  . "I need to talk to you" I told him nervously.

He turned me around by my shoulders "okay" he told me warily . I swallowed hard and took the test passing it to him. He furrowed his brow looking at it, "Jake , I ... I'm pregnant" I whispered .

He froze , and I watched fearfully as several expressions crossed his face. Dropping the test he looked at me and I was shocked seeing tears in his eyes. He smiled so bright " pregnant" he breathed raising his brows, " a baby" he asked in excitement and stood in front of me taking my face in his palms . I swallowed a sob nodding "yeah , our baby" . Jacob dropped to his knees at my feet. " Our baby" he breathed thickly as he revealed my stomach . He pressed warm kisses around my navel murmuring our baby several times and I giggled thickly , not bothering to hide my own tears.

Standing he kept his hands on my bare stomach rubbing small circles as he searched my eyes . Laughing happily he picked me up twirling me around and lifted his head up to mine kissing me passionately as he came to a stop. He set me back on my feet wearing the happiest and loving look on his face" Your not mad, this couldn't have happened at a worse time" I asked quietly as he cupped my face. He shook his head smiling in wonder " of course not baby" he murmured and kissed me softly . Wiping my tears with one hand the other went to my stomach again, " maybe this isn't the best time , but your carrying our baby honey. You've got a little miracle growing in here" he said rubbing my stomach gently . " My wife is having my child, our child . I can't be more happy than I am right now" .

" I was so scared" I cried in relief and he hugged me to him gently , " we have so much going on all ready , and you with the pack and the Cullens, Victoria, let alone my family-" I went on till he covered my lips with his big thumb as he pulled back cupping my chin. " Honey you gotta stop stressing" he told me pressing a kiss to my forehead, " It's going to be fine ,we need to trust that . Trust in each other and the pack. We're in this together, and we're not alone. The pack and dad , it's going to be fine" he swore .

I relaxed into his strong warm arms taking a breath from where my face was planted between his pecs and sighed " I love you Jacob, so much . I can't believe this happening" I murmured .

" Love you too Stevie Black . Guess this explains why you were crying when Liam couldn't bring you any Arby's curly fries the other night after he got off work" . I groaned and rolled my eyes,  slapping his pec petulantly. " Don't remind me of that or I might start up again , those things are freaking awesome" . He chuckled and kissed the top of my head with a smack , "well now that I know , I'll see about getting some for you soon" he told me lifting a brow and hitched his lips into an adorable lop sided smile .

After the big reveal and the drama after Jake hunched down and wrapped his arm under my butt making me squeak as he brought me up with him and grab his shoulders wrapping my legs around him tightly. Once I was settled he proceeded to grab two pints of rocky road ice cream and go down the hall to my room.

The small flat screen in my room was equipped with netflix and apple tv . Jake and I cuddled eating ice cream and watching part of the first season of Reign.

A howl sounded ominously in the distance. Jake and I both froze, " I gotta go honey , I'll call you later" he said in rush as he rose and went out the window.

Not ten minutes later my Iphone rang showing Bella on the screen. The Harry Potter tone stopped as I answered. "Hey Bells" I said and frowned as she spoke, "Stevie , is Jake there?" She asked thickly, "no he just left, one of the others howled" I told her. " Okay . "Harry Clearwater was outside with Leah and Seth" she said and I broke in " the boy who the guys have been watching ?" I asked getting worried . Bella sighed on the line "yeah that one , Sam and Paul tried to stop her but Victoria got onto the rez" . I froze "oh no, go on Bells" I encouraged.

" She ... she went to the Clearwater's . She made Harry have a heart attack  when she went for Seth , Leah phased to and the shock of both kids phasing made him . Quil phased too, dad's at the hospital with Sue , but it doesn't look good. The guys are out now trying to get a handle on Seth and Leah" .

" Oh no" I gasped , "Victoria got away in the chaos when they went after the Clearwater kids" Bella told me . I sighed tiredly " those poor kids and Sue , you and Emily let me know if you need help with anything okay . I'm sure Jake will update on anything else once he can get away" .

She let me go after that and I waited for my husband.

I didn't see him again for the rest of the night. I knew if he came that I would feel him and know when he was in bed with me .

The next day I made an excuse to go to the rez with two sets of home made mac 'n cheese for Billy and Jake and the Clearwater's . Billy like chief Swan had been a friend of Harry's , I found him and Jake there and hugged them both . Sue Clearwater thanked me , but was still numb after her ordeal . Not only had she lost her husband , but also witnessed her son and daughter phase.

I went along to the funeral bringing a few pies I had made for the gathering after . Sue hugged me and thanked me ,  Billy did as well. Bella also brought food with her and Embry . Between the two of us and our skills the Clearwater's and our mates should be set. I watched Seth and Leah and felt awful for them, Jared and Embry sat with them in case they needed to make a quick get away.

Sam was going to , but Jake stopped him " no offense man , but do you really think that's a good idea considering Lee?" He asked and Sam slumped his shoulders helplessly with a sigh before asking the others and sat with a distraught Emily. Harry had been her uncle .

The newly phased siblings disappeared just as the funeral came to a close the others except for Jake and Embry followed, Quil was left with Jared and Paul already . "They'll be okay" Jake soothed quietly , "their strong and they have a lot of support now. Their dad would be proud "  I leaned into him resting my head on his arm. "I know" I murmured , " I just wish that I could help them" .

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

540K 14.3K 33
Taylor is the quarterback and the captain of the boys varsity football team. All the guys think of her as one of them. They treat her as though she w...
111K 2.4K 33
An anxious homebody gets roped into her university quarterback's scheme to get back at both of their exes. **** Highest rating: #7 in books | 7 - 1...
Hidden Heart Por Aubree

Novela Juvenil

1.6K 36 20
16 year old Sarah Marie Jones' world seemed to be crashing down around her. She hated almost everything in her life. She was the schools most hated g...
2.5K 31 21
I wrote this book as an eighth grader!! ------ Cara Evans, a junior, straight A student, and soccer player at the prestigious Winstead Academy has...