War (twicepink x female reade...

By Katherine15372

Bae y/n the leader of the most powerful mafia in new york has been kidnapped by two of the most deadliest maf... More

Chapter one- kidnapped
Chapter two- Getting real
Chapter three- getting real (pt. 2)
(Decision 1)
Chapter four- Myoui Mina
Chapter five- Karma hits hard
Chapter six- Finding but...
Chapter seven- FiancΓ©?
Chapter eight- News
Decision (2)
Story
Chapter Nine- Jennie kim
Chapter Ten: Flashback
Chapter eleven: Perspective
A/n
Decision (3)
Chapter Twelve: Chou Tzuyu&Kim jisoo
Chapter thirteen: A call
Chapter fourteen: The truth
Decision (4)
Sorry
Ikon hanbin
Chapter fifteen: Jennie kim
Chapter sixteen: Clingy
Decision 5
Chapter seventeen: Roseanne Park
Chapter eighteen: A sudden change
Chapter Twenty: I still care for you
Reason
A/n
Chapter Twenty-one: Back from the start
Chapter Twenty Two- My guardian
Decsion (6)
Chapter twenty two: Im nayeon
Chapter twenty two: The end
A/n
A/n
Important!!
Important

Chapter nineteen: Secrets untold mysterys revealed

2.5K 124 39
By Katherine15372

No one's POV

"You did that y/n..." Her words kept repeating inside y/n'a head over and over again. she shook her head intensely in disbelief.

"I don't kill an innocent life... and i intend to keep it that way!" y/n screamed

A day ago

"Could she even be there? the place looks deserted."  Jennie countered as she eyed the picture carefully.

"Wendy gave us that location... why did she even do that?" jihyo asked y/n who was sitting calmly at a chair.

"Wendy doesn't lie or make up stories. if she says that my sister is there she's there. we'll go tomorrow at night." y/n shrugged as if it was nothing.

all 13 girls looked at each other confusingly.

"Aren't you happy? You can get your sister back." Jisoo said while looking at the calm y/n intently. y/n could only shrug again feeling calmer than ever.

"I always get my sister back. i don't need to be suprise that wendy told us her location. if she wants to play games then it's a game she will get."

~~
Y/n's POV

"Guns is there and if you want to talk to me i'll be in irene's office." i said loudly for my men and twice and blackpink to understand. they all scattered preparing for later.

i simply walked out the scene to irene's office. there were a few different guns in her office. for starters her favourite gun was there and i couldn't bring myself to touch it. i just took my mothers' gun instead of my own because my mom's was more fun to use and it brings back a lot of memories.

I closed the door behind me and walked towards irene's desk seeing it neatly cleaned. i smiled gently. she always was a clean freak when it comes to her stuff. i sat down on the chair and bent down underneath her table. i unlocked the vault easily and saw some documents and three guns in there.

I frowned and took mother's gun putting it on top of the table. i took the gun i wasn't familiar with or who it belonged to and eyed it carefully.

"Seems familiar but who's is it?" i whispered and checked the magazine seeing it fully clipped. i shrugged and put it back. i saw a paper with my name on it. i frowned again curiousity inside me. i took it instantly and leaned on the chair slouching.

Dear Irene,

I never thought this day would come when you become 25 years old already! my daughter must be a responsible woman by now while taking care of her little sister. and when you read this i'm already burried underground probably worms eating me. I put 2 million dollars in yours and y/n's account each. i know money isn't what you want irene. but i can't come back i'm dead. i'm sorry for not fighting for my life. i was too weak. take care of y/n okay? i don't want to see her everyday crying because of me. and this gun is-

before i can read the rest a knock was heard on the door. i flinched and put the letter back to the vault safely locking it back inside along with the mystery gun.

i cleared my throat. "Come in!"

The door opened and there stand chaeyoung. i smiled warmly and i gestured her to come inside and close the door.

"What do you want chaeyoungie?" i asked smiling warmly at her. she sat down on the chair looking stressed. my smile faded and i frowned at her confusingly.

"You okay?" i asked concerned.

"Y/n... i'm sorry." she said and looked up to meet my eyes. i squinted my eyes a little still confused about her apologies.

"Sorry? about what chaeyoung?"

"It doesn't matter what the reason is but know that... i like you. nothing is going to change that y/n remember please." she said in a hurry and left the room.

My eyes widen at her confession. i never really interacted with her but why did i blushed and my heart was pounding so hard. i took a deep breath and a smile appeared on my face.

'Did i really make these girls fall for me? why me?'

I thought and chuckled a little. i cleared my throat and stood up grabbing my mom's gun on the desk.

'Now i need to talk to you my dear sister.'

~~

"Ani~yah unnie!" Tzuyu whispered loudly as she tried to get out of nayeon's grip.

"Hajima tzuyu and let me take a look at this." nayeon said in korean and tried to look at her eyes. apperantly it was red and all i could do was act like i don't care and continued to stare at the deserted mansion.

"Can you stop talking in korean? y/n understands the language perfectly and we have nothing to hide." tzuyu said finally getting out of her unnie's grip.

"What-" before jeongyeon can ask why i know korean i stood up and have a smile on my face.

"Come on i want to see my family again." i said and walked towards the mansion without having any guilt or regret inside me. as i kicked down the door as i usually do i felt a sting on my neck hitting me.

i touch it and took it off my neck seeing a dart. i frowned and kneeled on the ground weak. as i blink a few times i saw jennie holding me with her right hand and her left holding my cheek.

"I'm sorry y/n..." her voice was distant and before i can think of anything everything went black.

~~

No one's POV

"I'm sorry y/n..." jennie said and catched y/n who almost fell on the destroyed wooden floor.

"Finally i was almost getting bored when you didn't come earlier." wendy appeared out of no where with a dart gun in her hand.

"Look your dear old sister came isn't this fun!" wendy squealed as if she got anazing news to irene, seulgi and yeri.

the three was beaten up except for seulgi. irene took most of the damage protecting these two as much as possible. seulgi whatsoever didn't get any bruise but yeri had blood tracing down her lip.

"y/n..." yeri said weakly and stare at the girl who was on jennie for support.

"Her men is dead. nothing to disturb us." Momo said coldly. irene noticed what was going and all she could do was glare at them all for betraying her sister.

"Excellent then." wendy smirked evilly as she walked towards the passed out y/n.

"Heard that? no one to come and get you." wendy said and gestured jennie to carry her to the couch.

"Now you three will just watch and enjoy how i torture y/n. but it will take a few hours for her to wake up so we can wait here." wendy said as she handcuff y/n to a desk.

Irene scoffed and looked at her side to see yeri staring at the ground looking lost and seulgi who was just shivering in cold and scared. irene looked down and felt powerless. she couldn't save her past love and the love of her life. and she couldn't also protect her little sister as her mother's only wish.

~~

"Seriously how long does that drug last?" sana asked and poked y/n to see if she was gaining conciousness.

"Can you stop that?" Lisa said protectively. she didn't want to kidnap y/n but she was forced to and it was not an option.

"Or what manoban?" Sana taunted as she walked closer to lisa. lisa stood up to sana's eye level and the two were glaring at each other.

"Guys back off." Jihyo said and got in between the two girls. rosé grabbed lisa's wrist and pulled her down to sit and mina did the same with sana.

"Did you do this on purpose?" irene asked making all of them turn their attention to her.

"Purpose?" Jeongyeon asked. deep down she didn't want to do this but she has to. y/n killed someone in her past and she needed to be punished for her actions.

"Oh you know kidnapping y/n and gain her trust until to this?" irene said with her voice powerful. she looked so weak right now but irene can knock out all of them but she was handcuffed to seulgi so she couldn't move.

"You don't know what you're talking about bae so shut up." momo threatened her but irene was not getting any of it. irene rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"My sister trusted you." Irene shouted to all of them but they didn't move an inch. "And look what she did in return. getting betrayed by women who has a shitty past."

Momo stood up and raised her hand to slap irene who wws just staring more like glaring at her as she wait for momo's hand to come in contact to her face.

"Stop!" y/n shouted making her stop.

y/n shook her head getting her dizziness out of her system.

"Finally i was tired of seeing these children bicker." wendy stood up and sat close to y/n who was just looking at the floor in despair.

there was a moment of silence.

"Have nothing to say y/n?" wendy said teasingly with her accent coming out.

Y/n didn't answer and just stared at the floor not wanting to make any eye contact to anyone not even her sister or best friend or sister in law.

"Well the we'll talk." wendy said giving up. she stood up to her her laptop and went beside y/n.
she opened it and it revealed a surveillance footage.

"Tell me if this reminds you of something dear y/n." wendy smirked and hit play. y/n out of curiousity watched.

~~

"Please i need to see my daughter in there." a man begged and even kneeled to the staff's shoes begging.

"I'm so sorry sir but there were strict orders from my boss."

"Please i am begging you." the man whimpered and his tears were visible.

"Namjoon what's taking long?" y/n came in the picture with a woman by her side clinging onto her.

"Y/n this guy is trying to get inside but he assaulted a customer. the man was getting ready to sue us."

"Please please i didn't mean to it's been too long since i saw my daughter i was just frustated."

y/n raised her eyebrow with a smug on her face. she was clearly drunk and was about to take home another woman to her penthouse.

Y/n leaned to namjoon's ear and whispered. "do whatever you want with him."

but the camera didn't get that. namjoon just nodded and y/n walked to her car opening the passenger door for the random girl and drove off.

Namjoon grabbed the guys' arm and pulled him up pulling him to the side dark alley. he pulled out his gun and shot him straight in the head with no hesitation.

~~

Y/n gulped and remembered. y/n was in korea for a meeting. That guy was nayeon's father who was stuck abroad and he just came back home after a few years.

Y/n clenched her teeth and felt a slap on her face hard. "Did you even watch y/n? did you see how you get nayeon's father get killed." wendy taunted her once again but y/n acted as if she didn't see or heard anything.

nayeon glared at y/n feeling pain in her heart as she saw her father get murdered. that day back in the headquarters as she saw namjoon on the ground lifeless she couldn't help hut feel happy knowing that the guy who pulled the trigger on her fathers' death was gone.

But somewhere along the lines nayeon needed to hug y/n. she didn't know where that came from but she shook it away and focused on getting angry at y/n.

"Y/n speak damn it!" wendy shouted. y/n didn't move an incha dn just stared at the floor as if she was paralyze or dead.

Wendy groaned and turned to the next video.

~~

"Unnie what-" jeongyeon greeted her sister at her front house.

Jeongyeon's house was full of cameras because her family was paranoid of any break ins or whatnot.

Her unnie has a blackeye and her dress was ripped to shreds seeing her body with bruises.

"What happened to you?!" jeongyeon shouted and pulled her sister inside the house hugging her tightly.

Her sister didn't move an inch and didn't even return the embrace. she was traumatized to what happened to her and couldn't speak and explain.

"U-unnie?" jeongyeon pulled away and looked to her sister's eye to see it was almost lifeless.

She shouted for her parents and they took their oldest daughter to the hospital.

~~

Y/n gritted her teeth in anger. she thought. 'Why are they doing this to me?'

She remembered the girl who was covered in bruises. Y/n was almost close to closing a deal in a mafia on africa. but jeongyeon's sister got in the way and she lost the deal. The leader of the africa mafia kidnapped jeongie's sister and raped her in anger. he didn't kill her but he fucking raped the poor woman into paralyzation. now jeongie's sister is in rehab and the africa leader is in africa probably doing his job as a thug.

"You let jeongyeon's sister get killed because of a stupid deal. You saw how jeongyeon's sister was sorry about ruining the deal yet you sent her away without any protection!" wendy shouted in anger.

Jeongyeon watched closely to y/n's reaction but it was blank.

Wendy was getting more and more angry but she didn't give up. there were still 11 girls in this room whose love ones died because of y/n.

Now she's about to regret being ruthless...

To be continued...

~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 778 13
They're a one peculiar group but these peculiars are set to save the world from danger. [Twice x Female Reader]
177K 5.9K 21
In 2006, a six to seven year old named Y/N L/N moves to Seoul, South Korea carrying nothing but her parents' hopes and dreams. It didn't take her unt...
45K 814 13
Park Han Jun (You), an 18 years old boy who is currently living alone inside an apartment and suffering because of his parent died 2 years ago. It is...
Awake By rach

Fanfiction

106K 5.9K 47
Twice disbanded one year ago and Chaeyoung died right after. The rest of them live their lives as normal citizens but they didn't keep in contact aft...